初中英语首字母填空根据首字母填空

[初三英语]最新中考英语首字母填空及答案 16.yesterday morning, mike got up..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[初三英语]最新中考英语首字母填空及答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口12初二英语阅读训练之首字母填空
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
12初二英语阅读训练之首字母填空
期末复习专项――首字母填空;首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英;就答题技巧问题也说两句;其次要特别注意一篇文章的开头和结尾,它们能提供主;在阅读过程中,对留空的句子进行全面的分析,看它在;做完填空,认真读一遍,检查所填写的单词是否与文章;阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词;(A);MostAmericanfamiliesares;haveo
期末复习专项――首字母填空首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英语语言知识方面的,也可能涉及到其它学科的内容。学会一点常用的答题技巧,再在做习题中体验一下,就可以解决这方面的问题。在此提供了初中英语第一学期首字母填空练习,从牛津英语教材的角度,按年级划分,并附上参考答案,希望对初中生有所裨益。就答题技巧问题也说两句。首先要通读短文,了解文章的大意。每篇短文段落之间必然承上启下、前呼后应。因此通读全文时要一气呵成,只要能了解短文的大意即可,细节不理解可以跳过。因此,在解题之前通读一遍短文,目的是对文章有个全面的了解,弄清其中心思想和大意。其次要特别注意一篇文章的开头和结尾,它们能提供主要的信息,帮助了解全文所描述的事件或文章的中心思想。在阅读过程中,要注意上、下文的关系,这对于把握文章的整体意义大有用处。对不理解的地方采用暂时回避的方式,待真正理解全文之后再找解决的方法。有些短文填空题,有时出现少量的生词是很正常的,这就要求学生根据构词知识或上、下文的意思加以猜测,来确定它的词义。在阅读过程中,对留空的句子进行全面的分析,看它在全文中所处的位置、作用和意义。这一遍阅读要求是精心阅读,要留心找出关键词、短语或句子,还要结合所给首字母的提示,进行填写,并注意单词的正确形式。做完填空,认真读一遍,检查所填写的单词是否与文章要求相符,文章是否通顺,前后是否呼应,有无句型结构及语法错误。从实际中看,很多学生能够充分利用词首字母和短文内容填写单词,关注单词的形式变化,深思熟虑很重要。阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词。(10?)(A)Most American families are smaller than the families inhave one or twochildren.in the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up.their parents because they want to find good
to their parents or telephone them. And they often .jobs.Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves.Children are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid (付钱 some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use.parents do housework? Do you want to
you grow up ?(B)根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10?)Lofton is a little village (村庄)city of Manchester
Though their homes are in Lofton, many people have jobs in Manchester. half an hour to go from Lofton to Manchester.In the evening a lot of people like watching TV. But if they go to see a film or go to a concert (音乐会), they have to go to Manchester, because
Like many other villages near towns or cities, it is clean and quiet. So life village.(C)One day I found a little girl sitting in the park sadly. Lots of people to see why she looked so sad. As I got closer I
had a strange shape. That?s a hump (驼背)! Perhaps why people just passed by and make no effort to help. I sat down beside her and said, “Hello!” Then she, in a low voice, said, “Hi.” I it got dark. I asked the girl why she was so sad. She looked at me and said with a sad face, “Because of the hump.”of an angel (天使), sweet and friendly,” I said. She looked at me and asked, “Really?” I said, “Yes, I think you are an angel and you come here to watch over all those people walking by.” When
this, the little girl jumped up. “I am! I?m an angel!” I was happy .bothhappiness and sadness with others. I believe now we give something to
way we get the same.(D)There was a big earthquake under the India Ocean AreaDecember 26th 2004 and it
a large tsunami. Tsunamis are great sea waves produced especially by an earthquake.That morning my classmates and I went to the seaside and hada loud noise like bombs. People in the sea ran , ?Water is coming!? Someone told us toas we could.picture. The water waves were so strong that cars
on the seaside .
of victims was over 140,000. People call the day ?Black Sunday?.(E)
languages. Scientists once thought that man isn?t the same as animals blearn. They know now that dogs, monkeys and birds can learn, too.
They are beginning to u because they can speak. Animals can?t speak. They make much猿) can learn some things more quickly than man. One or two of them have learned a few words. But because they have no language. Language is a wonderful thing. Man has animals learn to speak.How do children learn it? Scientists don?t really knowcan speak because he has a brain.(F)Fourteen Cyear-old girl Du Bingzi was walking towards her, a man stopped her and shouted, “Give me your money!”Du?s hands were cby the man .But in one quick movement ,she took back her arms and started to scream for attention. The man ran away without getting any of her money.Du is a student from Beijing No.25 Middle School . Her teacher ChenHan has started giving his students an Luckily, Du had just learned how to escape from an a a person who plans to hurt someone.The school has taught selfCprotection for four years. During this.According to a new survey, students?
has become a big way to and from school. This school is not the only one to care about students? safety. Many other schools in China also have lessons
this.Student Ma Xiang said, “I learn how to save lives and most suchcourses tell students how to avoid (避免)
situations.” Studentspractice what to do if they are attacked by a bad person.They are taught how to save lives if someone is hurt. They also learn how to work
and build team-spirit. No.1 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号的横线上。A man had two sons. They were twins. They were b__1__ at almost the same time and looked quite alike. But in one important way, they were very d__2___.One of them was an optimist(乐观主义者), while the o__3___ was a pessimist(悲观主义者). The man was worried about his sons. There are good and bad things in one's life. He didn't want his sons to be too pessimistic or too optimistic. He told his best friend Johnson about this p__4____.Johnson was a man of many ideas. Then he asked, “W__5___ is their next birthday?&The father replied,” It’s on Wednesday. They will be twelve years old.” “Excellent,”Johnson said. &Here's what you should do. Give your pessimistic son a really n__6___ present. Give your optimistic son a really poor present. That will work!&The father did as his friend told him. On Wednesday morning, the two boys got theirbirthday p__7___. The pessimist looked at his first. It was a very expensive gold watch, but he was not pleased with it. He said, &I don't l__8___ this very much. I am sure it won't keep good time. It will always be fast or s__9___ and it will probably break easily. Then I have to s__10___ lots of money getting it repaired. &Then the optimist looked at his present. He was really pleased. “Look! Dad has given me shoelaces(鞋带),” he said. He held up the shoelaces and said, &I can use it when I have new shoes.”1 b________W______6 n_______s________ 2 d_________ 7 p__________8 l__________9 s_______103o______p______No.2 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号的横线上。Trees are useful to men in three important ways: They them with wood and
drought and floods.Unfortunately(不幸运地) of the world, men don’t know that the third of these is the most important. In their eagerness(渴望) from trees, some people cut trees down in large
reserves. And besides, they are usually to
smaller and smaller.more serious: For where there are trees, their roots(根) prevent the rain from washing away the soil, but there are no trees, the rain falls on hard
and flows away, causing
and carrying away the rich top-soil(地表土). When all the top-soil is gone, nothing remains(剩下) but death. 1 p________n______6 c_______f________2 p_________ 3 p______m_____9 g_______10 7 b__________ 8 e__________No.3 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号的横线上。stories like Harry Potter’s.Bian Jinyang, Junior 1 student has written two books Shi guang Mo qi and Qin ren BuluoTou zhong Jiao qing, will come out soon.Just like the Harry Potter stories, Bian’s stories are a aliens(太空人“People say I don’t have experience in life because I’m young.” He said, “They are r. But just because of that I can write stories like these, I can think about things that adults can’t think of!”Bian $150,000 for the right(权力) to put his first book in English in America. 1 w________s______6 t_______p________2 m_________ 7 a__________ 8 b__________9 r_______103 a______h_____No.4 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号的横线上。 Not long ago, I made up my mind to read a lot of books to get more knowledge. So I went to the library and happily with several books. But after a few days, I feltimpatient (不耐烦). The idea of finishing reading all of themimpossible, because I always found it
to calm d___4___ to read a whole book. I didn't know what to do with it. ?& It gave me hope again. Reading is a journey of spirit (精神). Every time we read a book, we are actually talking with
. I tried to put all my effort (努力) into his or her books, so I could f__7__ all of his or her happiness and suffering (痛苦). Now books have become a part of my life.See? Attitude (态度) can make a great Someone once said, &Even though the situation is bad, people still have one freedom to show their attitude.” So, don't complain (抱怨) about study o__9___ work. It helps nothing. Try to see things from a different way. 1 r________6 w______c________ 2 s_________3 h______ d_____ f______9 o_______ 10 7 f__________8 d__________No.5 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在对应题号的横线上。We are beautiful red-crowned cranes. We have red caps on top of our heads. You mayt__1___ the caps are our feathers. In fact, they are combs (冠). We are one of the l__2___ birds in size in the world. We are the heaviest cranes. An adult red-crowned crane can包含各类专业文献、中学教育、高等教育、专业论文、行业资料、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、各类资格考试、12初二英语阅读训练之首字母填空等内容。 
 2014 年江苏省扬州市初中毕业、升学统一考试中考英语试题专题复习之首字母填空首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英语语言知识方面的,也可能涉及到其它...   八年级英语专项练首字母填空_英语_初中教育_教育专区。专项复习首字母填空 解题...晓大意;在做题之前,仔细阅读短文通晓其大意; (可调动脑中相关信息帮助答 题) ...   初中英语完形阅读理解首字母填空组合练习加答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。套题一 阅读理解 Four girls go to school every day by taxi. One day one of the...   暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 首字母专项训练,有点难度初三英语 首字母填空专项练习 09 牛津中考英语专项...   暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级英语首字母填空10篇有答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语首字母填空(一) Passage 1 New Bug Hits Mexico ...  中考阅读理解完形填空首字母填空训练8_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 中考阅读理解完形填空首字母填空训练8_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...   初二英语首字母填空练1_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。初中英语首字母填空练习 首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英语语言知识方面的,也可能涉及到其它...   初中英语首字母填空练习_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。首字母练习 经典题...八年级期中 阅读短文,根据所给的首字母提示,用合适的单词填空。(10’) One ...  Waiter 英语首字母填空专项练习 1. Henry was worried. This was his first ...八年级期中 阅读短文,根据所给的首字母提示,用合适的单词填空。(10’) One ...首字母填空(姚盛平)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
首字母填空(姚盛平)
初​中​英​语​首​字​母​方​法​指​导
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:709.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢一道初一英语根据首字母填空题A:Good afternoon,Lily.B:Good afternoon,Peter.A:Lily,I hear your birthday is coming,when is it?B:It's on April 2.I want to have a party to
______ it.Would you like to come?A:Yes,thanks f___ inviting me to your party.By the way,who e___ co_百度作业帮
一道初一英语根据首字母填空题A:Good afternoon,Lily.B:Good afternoon,Peter.A:Lily,I hear your birthday is coming,when is it?B:It's on April 2.I want to have a party to
______ it.Would you like to come?A:Yes,thanks f___ inviting me to your party.By the way,who e___ comes to your party?B:All of my good friends.A:What birthday present do you usually get?B:Many w____ things.My birthday is my favourite day of the year.注:第一个首字母填空空格前没有字母提示.
celebrateforelsewonderful
是不是celebrate,及物动词“庆祝”的意思。
celebrate elsewonderful}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中首字母填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信