在家长管理的应用,家长是否看得到孩子在安卓平板应用市场上的一切

儿童教育,父母最期望什么样的APP应用?
其实我是有些反对儿童接触平板电脑的,除去过于沉迷另外也会造成对现实世界认知的误解。但环境的影响和技术的发展是平板系统普及的趋势,作为家长期望有什么样的APP应用利于孩子呢(也可能不是教育)?其实我还想问小朋友期望什么样的APP应用,可是小朋友不上知乎呀
按投票排序
小朋友期望的,比如很多游戏,父母一般未必允许他们放开了玩。拿IPAD打游戏,坏了眼睛的例子常有耳闻。作为6+孩子的父亲,用过最好的应用算是100个长智慧/懂道理成语故事,原因:多少年沉淀下来的文化精华,有利于孩子心智成长;讲故事的形式,孩子喜欢并可单独操作,解放了父母;故事不长,独立性强,不会沉迷。
这个应该是吧Labo Car Designer
Labo汽车设计师 -- 孩子们最想得到的iPad应用
/v_show/id_XNzA5NDYzMjIw.html
刚写了《Design For Kids - Digital Product for Playing and Learning》这本书的一些感想。这本书里比较系统的解释了题主的一些问题,什么样的App是真正为孩子好的设计,应该怎么应对孩子对电子产品的沉迷。值得注意的是,即使是一个电子产品设计者,作者依然不赞同给两岁以下的孩子接触iPad等产品,这会影响她们对现实世界的认知。这里是专栏连接和相关内容前段时间发现了这本好书,最近一直在看,会陆续摘录一些不错的要点供大家参考。如想继续阅读请购买全书
。如果有出版社的朋友看到,能联系作者出中文版当然是最好不过了。希望更多的开发者和设计师为孩子设计一些真正优秀的作品。鉴于本人翻译能力和设计水平都十分有限,以下内容更多是作为个人参考,欢迎大家指正。CHAPTER 1:Kids and DesignDesigning for Kids, Then……And NowThe Good and Bad News”第一章主要是回顾和展望了一下为孩子设计的网站和app。其中作者也是对现在这些产品比较失望,大多数都是因为孩子“似乎”没有大人一样的审美,所以粗制滥造,混乱,过于幼稚等等。以前电脑还是稀有玩意,孩子都是从basic开始(我们是穿鞋套画海龟开始的),而现在的孩子几乎已经被各种电子设备无缝连接着。她们几乎天生就会明白“重启”“取消”和“再玩一次”这些指令,为她们设计会是更有挑战的一件事。CHAPTER 2:Playing and LearningSo Which Is It? Playing or Learning?Designing for Kids vs. Designing for AdultsThe Similarities Between Kids and AdultsA Framework for Digital Design玩还是学?这是个问题作者讲了一个故事,两个妈妈交流对孩子玩iPad的经验。其中一个强烈反对孩子“玩”iPad,她只让她4岁的儿子使用适合他年龄的阅读和数学app,每天一小时然后睡前看两小时电视剧。另外一个妈妈则让她三岁的女儿随时都可以玩游戏或看视频。孩子最爱的愤怒的小鸟。小孩刚开始只能把鸟往后发射,直到她能把鸟瞄准而且击中一只小猪的时候,妈妈和孩子一样激动。同时妈妈还注意到孩子在“玩”的过程中,是如何锻炼手眼协调的。同时,刚才那个妈妈还是边听边摇头。所以,到底是玩还是学呢?作为一个设计者,应该怎么为孩子设计呢。作者提出“learning, through play”,我不知道该不该翻译成“寓教于乐”。因为这个词已经被国内很多学习机和很多很垃圾的儿童玩具用坏了。当然这个词也是我们童年娱乐的救星,比如小霸王学习机......作者随后也提出,传统教育系统会把“玩”和“学”分开,学习就是在教室里上课,玩就是操场上跑跳。即使是设计者也会在设计游戏的时候强调“我们不想简单的设计一款游戏,而是要有教育意义,能够帮助孩子学习。”但事实上,那些真正受孩子欢迎,真正能让孩子在玩中学到物理(愤怒的小鸟和鳄鱼洗澡澡),财务管理(Webkinz和Club Penguin),音乐作曲(Toca Band and Baby Piano)。这些与传统“教育游戏”最大的区别就是,她们把“玩”放到核心,而把“学”的意义藏在孩子通过游戏机制努力练习的过程中。为孩子和成人设计的差别Challenge孩子喜欢毫无目的的单纯的挑战和冲突。而成人则是以目的为导向得完成既定任务。Toca Boca里有个扫地的小游戏,垃圾会不停的消失然后出现在别处。孩子喜欢这种,但是大人......(“老子天天打扫被小祖宗闹成鸡窝的真房子还弄不完,还让我打扫电脑里的!!!”)冲突,对成人也很重要,但更多是在电影和游戏中发展故事情节,而对于孩子,是会帮助他们自身成长。Feedback孩子希望任何时候任何操作都能有明显的反馈。而成人只希望在目的达到或错误的时候得到反馈。Trust孩子更容易相信别人,或者说她们意识不到这样做对未来的影响。而设计者要不能辜负这样的信任,并为孩子设计一些保护措施(比如社交内容,隐私保护等)。Change孩子的变化和成长是非常快的。以两岁为一个阶段是比较有效的分法来更好的研究孩子的行为。为孩子和成人设计的相同之处Consistency设计元素和风格保持统一可以让用户更快的上手使用,这个原则同样适用于孩子。Purpose孩子和成人一样,都需要个理由来使用这个app或网站。不一定要用视频介绍功能,但是一定要让用户清晰明确这个游戏这个工具怎么用怎么玩。Surprise孩子和成人一样,不需要无意义,扰人的“惊喜”。具体到产品上,比如当你支付成功后,你希望收到一个确认邮件,而不是一个弹出广告试图继续给你销售其他产品。类似的做法一再出现在儿童产品中。Lagniappe这个词作者也没有直接翻译,就像是一个令人愉悦的小彩蛋。一个精致的刷新细节,一个优雅的互动等等。而“惊喜”和彩蛋的区别在于,一个是盒子里弹出的玩偶,一个是你泳池晒太阳时,酒店赠送的冰镇葡萄。再次介绍下购买地址和作者
这里有一个列表。来源 Best Creativity AppsBy francois walter(1.99) Art Lab for Kids– paper cutting and painting activity for children – create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miro is one fun and creative art app. Choose a background and then choose shapes based a particular artists’s style. The results from mixing and matching shapes with backgrounds are sophisticated and slick. Pieces can be moved, rotated or resized easily. There are no IAPs, but I would love it if they added more styles and backgrounds even for purchase. Ads for other apps by this developer are tucked away under a secured screen. Anyone young or old who loves creative arts will enjoy this app. A few quilt possibilities crossed my mind while playing! Highly Recommended. ~Jo Booth OT on
04:18:51 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Labo Lado Inc.(2.99) Labo Car Designer is an app packed with fun chidren! It not only allows children to trace, paint, and add custom details to their very own vehicles, but kids can actually drive them along a wonderfully animated path as well! The app provides an outline of the vehicle they choose to trace, then they can paint with an assortment of colors and brush widths, finally kids can add details like sirens or even custom and sized wheels. Then it is time to drive! The child’s creation comes to life as they navigate through fun environments with entertaining obstacles like balloons. This is a great app for fine motor skills, creative play, and, while driving, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills. a of course the app is just plain fun too! What I also like about this app is that chidren with a lot of fine motor difficulty will not be kept from playing the app because they cannot trace well enough. if they try their best, they are able to move on to the driving portion of the app, which is great for those with special needs like my son, who thoroughly enjoyed the app! I highly recommend it. There are no external links, ads, or IAPs. ~Angie Gorz on
22:19:01 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Fox & Sheep(2.99–&FREE) Draw With Us! – the creativity app for kids. This is a fun creativity app for kids. They can draw and create their own picture with many different colours. They can choose from pencil, texta or paint brush, and there is also an erase or bin the whole picture option. Artworks can also be saved to your device. You can even take a picture of yourself or a friend and decorate with funny accessories. There are also many sticker options available with many different scenes and options to create the ultimate picture. Some of these include characters from past fox & sheep apps, others are animals or fun eyes, noses, tails etc. to create creatures or funny images limited only by your imagination. Included in the stickers are party items, construction, sports, princess, animals and so much more. The app comes with some images pre-made to give some ideas or your kids can edit these images as well. The option is there to use symmetrical drawing as well which allows children to create on one side of the page and have their drawing mirrored on the opposite side. Brush sizes can be changed between 3 different sizes and I really love the attention to detail where when you are using the paint brush it shows all the individual brush strokes which I think is quite clever. My only wish was that there was more of a colour option available as the colours are limited a bit. Since it is supposed to be a draw with us app and the main focus seems to be more on the stickers than the actual drawing itself. Completed images are also saved on the homepage where they can be reedited at any time. These can also be added to your devices photo roll. There are no IAP’s and external links are locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
05:47:17 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- By Sprite Kids(1.99) Mini Monet – Creative Studio and Art Club for Kids is a wonderful app for your art loving child (or older!). There are fun coloring pages, blank pages to draw on your own, and many colors, textures, stamps, and “stickers” to use while creating. When first using the app the narrator guides you, showing you where the different features are within the app. This is a great way to get the most out of the application. I like that this is an app of creativity, an open ended experience for the child. There are opportunities to share the art with other users of the app, but it requires parental supervision and assistance. There are no in app purchases. I love that this app has weekly drawing challenges. To have that little creative nudge is a wonderful way to get a child to keep working and perhaps inspire them to create something magical. This is a great app. ~Dece Starks Gherardini on
12:06:12 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes – By Tipitap Inc.(2.99–&1.99) Drawing Together! This is a really cool app for working together and spending time together. It took a bit of effort to actually get the 2 devices to connect together but we got there in the end and it was fabulous. We were able to see what each person was doing and speak with each other at the same time. Each person can see what the other is adding to the drawing. You can choose from 28 pictures that the app comes with as well as 6 backgrounds for free drawing and 6 games that you can play together. Further collections can be purchased via IAP which is locked from kids and you can unlock one of these by connecting the app with facebook which also has a lock on it. The app can also be used as just a drawing and colouring tool for kids as well. An excellent way to share with your kids if you are away or just if you want to share something within your own house. Some special time together. The microphone works better if you are in seperate rooms, as we got a bit of feedback when we were sitting besides each other however this can also be turned off. We had so much fun together doing this. I highly recommend this app. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:19:14 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Software Smoothie(2.99) Felt Board is a super creative app. No more losing felt pieces with this felt board! Create to your hearts content. The pieces are colorful and vibrant and there are so many to choose from in addition to all sorts of backgrounds. The pieces are categorized so you can choose from people/features (hair, eyes, etc), clothing, accessories, animals/insects/creatures, outdoor/nature/community, shapes, and letters/numbers. Just drag the piece onto your background. Saving your felt boards is a great feature of this app as well as taking a photo of your creation. This app has so many uses and does not have in app purchases. I highly recommend Software Smoothie’s Felt Board for anyone’s iPad! ~Jackie Bryla on
20:24:13 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Gil Weiss(1.99) Doodle Fun Bugs – Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4 is a neat app for younger kids, which includes 19 pages of simple, guided drawing activities, and a page of free drawing. The app’s instructions are narrated, which is great for young children. You can choose from 8 colors and change the width of the paint brush. Also, once the creation is complete, it can be saved to the camera roll. Some of the pictures are more simple, some require more thought, which is good for a range of children. This a great app for creative play. The links in this app are secured by 3 second hold, and there are no ads or IAPs. I would recommend this app to others. ~Angie Gorz on
09:16:13 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- By Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Imagination Box – colors, shapes, numbers and letters Another Fantastic app from the team at Jump apps. Play Dough comes to life and like the real thing, it can be molded and manipulated in size, shape, and orientation. First choose your background – and decorate it, if you wish with markers or a photo from your camera roll. Then you can begin to add your dough to the scene. Play is limitless and helps builds children’s confidence by creating something out of raw materials without judgement. Learning letters, numbers, and colors are assimilated into play. This app is also going to be a must have for clinicians, especially OT’s working on tactile sensitivities. By having children experiment and learn to be successful with apps like this, it is easier to transition to the real life counterpart because they know what to do. Highly recommended! There are no ads or IAPs. ~Jo Booth on
05:12:46 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By LittleKits GmbH(3.99) PixieDust – A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids. This is a really fun app for kids to draw and create their own artwork. You can only choose between pencil, crayon or paintbrush for drawing or painting and you cannot change the brush size on these. The effects that you can add in are awesome though. You can bubble balloons, cars and many more as you swipe your finger across the screen add in fun borders or backgrounds or patterns, there is just so much to do. This free version comes with a beginner pack. There are other packs available via IAP which are not locked from children. These include Princess, Party & Ocean pack, and it looks like they may add in Dino & Fairy later. Still a lot of fun in the free version just make sure you have IAP disabled on your device. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:48:53 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- By PlayDate Digital(1.99) It’s a fun app to work on the child’s creative and self-expressive side! Food (or your own picture from the device’s camera) is used as the background, and then stickers are used to turn the picture into something else! Time to think outside the norm and even draw/color your own stickers to use within the pictures. And as soon as the user presses “go,” the stickers magically become animated. This app is more of an app where there is no one right answer and taking risks rewards the individual with creative new inventive pictures! Very creative and well-done app with no in-app purchases! (and iTunes access can be turned off in parents section) ~Christie on
20:23:31 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Toca Boca AB(2.99) Toca Hair Salon 2. Fun app to play, and a great app to help desensitize sensory sensitive kids to the sequence and sounds of getting a haircut. In this app, you can pick from 6 different customers and wash, style and/or dye their hair. I love the fact that when you reopen the app, the characters return to their original state (time to get another haircut!). This teaches us that hair regrows when we cut it and we need to do this periodically. There are so many applications to using this app – learning about shapes and color to segueing into pretend play. The developers have created a page of talking points for parents as well as instructions for disabling photos or links. ~Jo Booth on
04:52:15 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Cute Food – Cooking App for Kids is such an innovative and creative way to get children excited about fruits and vegetables. Not only will children work fine motor skills as they imagine food masterpieces and gain a broader knowledge base of various fruits and veggies, they will unleash their creative mind in the process. The app is fun and engaging. I can’t help but recommend it because I found myself lost in the creative play as I was reviewing it! I simply could not stop playing with my food. And I don’t think kiddos will either. ::smiles:: Immediately after my fun I found myself craving the most deliciously colourful salad one could ever imagine… and I made that salad a tasty reality! Indeed, I think this app has a lot to offer and is well worth the purchase:) I most definitely recommend it! ~Leora Smith Appleby on
10:28:40 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Nickelodeon(6.99) Nick Jr Draw. This would have to be one of the best free drawing apps I have found around. There are so many things your children can add into each drawing. There are animated stickers that do things when you tap on them. Chalk, crayons, textas, charcoal, pencils, spray paint, and paint brushes all in a huge range of colours with 3 different sizes for each one. There is also the collage maker which puts a collage of stickers whereever you draw your finger and it plays fun music while you are doing that. Some awesome fun splatter tops which splatters paint when you press on it, send it spinning around the page and see where you can get it to splatter paint. Magic Wands which add some wonderful magic to you childs animated artwork. Fireworks, Surprise Blocks, and Bouncing Balls are just some of the other fun animations your child can add to their amazing picture. Well worth the price as it is quite unique. Save your picture and share it with family and friends. A 5 Star app. ~Sharon Turriff on
06:05:32 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By effectmatrix(2.99) My Brushes Pro – Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting BrushThis is an app divinchi would be proud of. There are over 50 “brushes” to choose and several ways to customize that “brush” there are even a few that can mimic a good calligraphy pen complete with pressure and direction knowledge.Blending is a snap and if your a fan of stippling this is your app. Want to see how that tat may look or maybe you have an airbrushing idea. See what it may look like before wasting canvas. ~Amanda cabrera on
16:46:39 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- By Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Puppet Workshop – Creativity App for Kids. This is a very cute app, where you can decorate sock or glove puppets. This app would appeal to the pre school age. The instructions are in an obvious place, addressing the parent to read. Once the parent has told the child what to do, the creativity begins. The child will learn how to decorate his puppet with various items. He can make the items bigger / smaller and rotate them. Then the child can save his new puppet, erase it, and start over. There are a lot of different puppets to pick from as well as a lot of items to decorate with. The child might realize that he can make the puppets out of his old socks, thus setting the scene for a real puppet show. Overall, I thought the app was wonderful for the younger crowd. I couldn’t really find anything that I didn’t like. I would definitely recommend it. ~Cynthia on
10:45:52 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes –By P2 Entertainment Ltd(4.99–&2.99) Mister Maker – Let’s Make It! This fun app is not only great for encouraging kids creativity it also works on shape recognition as well. The app includes 4 areas of play. Our favourite is the doodle draw where kids can create anything from their imagination. They can draw, paint, spray paint usea roller, clue objects, use stickers, bits and pieces, funny face parts to create an amazing work of art. There are also different types of paper which kids can cut shapes or objects from and use in their creation. There is also a fun smudge option which my kids just love playing with. Once your artwork is finished it gets saved to the gallery. From the gallery you can frame your work. The shapes section requires your kids to pick from one of the 4 shapes and then they have to find a number of shapes hidden throughout each level. These are also colour coded to make it easier for younger children. All objects that you add to your work can be made larger or smaller by either pinching fingers together or by using the slider on the side. The slider is also how you adjust the size of your paint brushes. There are no IAP’s and external links are double locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
20:17:20 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes-
咱能扔掉"寓教于乐"吗?玩就是玩,别扯什么教育好不好,现在的孩子玩平板、手机就跟我们小时候玩弹珠,皮筋一样,纯粹是玩,玩是人的天性,往长远想,小学过后就是苦逼人生的开始,就让他们尽情玩吧,别弄坏眼睛就行。
什么app应用有利于孩子,宽泛了。这样收集信息的结果是你做不出决定或者做出错误的决定。建议你重新问。作为8岁孩子的妈,把我的观点说明下:1、学习是严肃的事,学习就是学习,玩就是玩,边玩边学比较适合吸引孩子兴趣,决定要学就不能再用玩的方式,这样孩子才会认真对待,对自己学的东西负责2、应用也好游戏也好,必须有趣,产品驱动孩子想使用,至于孩子是否能从中学到什么,关键是家长在其中起了什么作用,跟产品本身是弱相关,任何应用都可以有利于孩子也可以不利于孩子3、从1岁到8岁,我儿子玩过无数app,几乎每年都变,所以不要想去开发一个大小通吃的app,按孩子年龄,性别,性格和家长职业进行分类,我相信你会发现需求是及其多样化的4、国外很多游戏有很好的防沉迷设置,可以参考
最好的方法是观察你身边的小朋友们是怎么用平板和手机的我之前在教育机构做过我见过最多的是玩游戏,孩子们拿着手机拿着平板玩各种游戏
说个题外话。希望小孩不玩手机的家长,就和小时候不允许我玩小霸王游戏的我妈一样了。事实上,我妈不可能能阻止得了我玩,从没停止过和我妈的游击战。而我这也不是好好地长大了吗?而且还考了个也算是还不错的学校吧。对待小孩子玩手机,疏导远好于堵截。要培养他的正确的观念,玩可以玩,但是要在正确的时间内且能自制,不能荒废正事。
给大家整理下部分有规模国内外儿童领域厂家国内 :淘米、 魔力小孩、新东方多纳、Dr.panda、 苹果树、
铁皮人、 贝瓦儿童 、宝宝巴士、悟空识字 、乐看儿童等等国外
:Disney、
芝麻街、PBS .巧虎 . Toca boca、Duck duck moose、SAGOmini 、rovio 等 推荐国国外产品都做得不错
值得去体验欢迎补充
大部分家长是带着教育目的去给孩子选择应用的。从苹果商店儿童类畅销榜就不难看出前五名必定有学汉字之类的教育应用。这一点能说明家长的购买意愿。也能进一步佐证大部分家长的选择意愿。而苹果编辑又极少情况会推荐这种功利性很强的教育应用。孩子真的需要什么样的应用,大部分家长是不了解的。基本上儿童的喜好源自你给了他什么东西。既然这样苹果编辑推荐是很值得信耐的。
我在做一个练习算数解谜,锻炼思维记忆力的app...我觉得小孩子不一定喜欢 因为还没有很多引人入胜的图 但是家长应该会喜欢!
我觉得目前15也许还有回答这个问题的记会吧…首先我并不赞同通过「游戏」来教育您的子女,因为游戏也是猿们写出来的,算法也是固定的,例如保卫萝卜,我只是通过增加各种武器让那个萝卜不被吃掉就好了,可是有助于什么呢?战略部署吗…最推荐的就是应当让自己的孩子多接触一些更加实际的东西,比如去野外玩耍,和小朋友们交流(但愿不是游戏攻略),家长通过事理来教育和引导自己的孩子是最好的方法。其实丢给自己孩子一个pad让他自己玩一整天这种方法也是最不提倡的:·儿童的角膜处于发育阶段,含水量也是最多的,伤害最大。·无法获得真实的交往能力,以后可能会有社交障碍父母是孩子最好的老师,所以说游戏app只是一个辅助的作用,关键是家长怎样引导。我还看见隔壁院子里那位萝莉玩angry birds的时候家长还能教给她为人处世的道理呢…这和家庭环境和父母的素养还有表达能力也有很大关系-hr-用手机写得…有点跑题了…过几天再来修改。
问题太笼统,每个年龄段父母希望和孩子喜欢的都不太一样,儿子一岁,我现在只关注一岁小孩可以玩的。我也一直在观察,一岁小孩喜欢不停变化的画面,喜欢逼真的动物,每次点击都能发出不同声音和动作的,不能太复杂,也不能太简单。例如:儿子最喜欢的就是卡库儿歌和学人说话的猫(抱歉名字忘了),还有一个做的很简单,但很漂亮的撞球游戏,他反而不喜欢。不要老鹰,老虎之类的声音,他会害怕。还有一个帮助宝宝睡觉,不玩pad的游戏很喜欢。不要太长的等待进入时间,小孩的耐心很短,没有仔细记录,估算最长3—5秒如果还开不了就不等了。按钮不要太多,如果超过两个要有大小颜色区分,否则他自己进不了游戏。广告很烦人,经常点错跳到游戏外(点错的频率非常高),他还需要再次进入,或直接换一个其他应用,如果太烦人,直接删除。现阶段选择应用主要是儿童音乐,击打乐器,小动物,卡通书等等。还有很多不属于此范畴的只有适合,可能他会喜欢的都会下载让他玩。刚开始儿子不敢点,要拉着父母的收帮他点,现在1岁1个月已经不需要别人帮助了,自己开机,解锁,找自己喜欢的应用,打开错了或打不开自己可以切换其他应用手机没电了,就到这吧,希望对你有帮助。
在中国,大多父母都不希望孩子过早过多的接触手机等数码产品,所以所有的给孩子用的app都不是父母期望的。那些给父母用的,教他们如何教育孩子的app才是父母想要的,比如怎么进行胎教,怎么讲故事给孩子听,孩子叛逆该怎么办啊之类的~
作为一个10岁孩子,并且让她玩了几年的ipad的家长,我下载过近800个应用。个人觉得,把ipad当成孩子的学习机还是挺好用的。至于近视,那是多种原因引起的,ipad最多只能算肇因之一,而不是主因。在给孩子选择应用的过程中,我会特别注重从自己的需求出发,比如孩子要学英语了,这个阶段主要学phonics,下个阶段强调英语阅读(英文电子绘本是好东西,每次看见限免的我基本都会载),或者女儿喜欢玩手工折纸了,或者喜欢玩装扮游戏,或者近期喜欢涂鸦,几乎每种爱好都能在苹果商店里找到相对应的内容。针对性很强。印象比较深刻的是有一阵子女儿喜欢昆虫,我就在苹果商店里找到了很多很不错的昆虫应用,有几个我们都很喜欢,就会愿意花钱购买。除了有针对的选择以外,应用本身的质量也是我看中的,使用起来是否方便,画面是否流畅,我们因为看多了绘本,对色彩和图画非常挑剔,在这点上,国外的应用要比国内的好太多太多。ipad就是一扇联通世界的小窗,通过各种应用,能让孩子了解到这个世界的变化和最新的科技,甚至最新的学习方法,我想不到有什么理由要去拒绝这个东西。我知道有很多家长担心孩子沉溺于玩ipad,但从我自己的例子看到的却是:我们玩了好几年,每天玩半个小时或者一个小时,女儿能自己计算使用时间,到点了能自动关闭。并不是说我家的孩子比别的孩子更出色或者怎样,而是我给了她很多选择,ipad只是其中一项而已。她还喜欢看书,玩粘土,折纸,搭乐高,做各种手工,双休日常常会邀请其它小朋友到家里来玩,他们确实会一起玩ipad,但也会玩很多其它游戏。沉溺于ipad都是有原因的。
寓教于乐,亲子互动,家长引导
我喜欢找英语相关的小应用给儿子玩,我觉得孩子很喜欢iPad这样的简单、自由、有反馈的设备,也鼓励我儿子使用iPad学习自己喜欢的内容。但是就是没找到,即好玩,有比较系统的英语应用。他玩了之后,如果特别喜欢的,我就纪录在玩中学这个blog上
,欢迎大家也试试。
视力保护源自三个控制:1. 科技进步,儿童设备对视力的影响要显著降低。比如彩色e-ink不发光屏幕。 2. 家长对孩子的管控
3. App的设计者对儿童的科学关怀我想,这三方面都有很多可以改善的空间。1,3 本质是科学进步。往前看吧,孩子们不可能不触网了。所以,这驱使那些有想法的“工程师爸爸们”,要想办法构建更好的儿童平台和儿童内容。一切都需要努力,今天才是刚开始。
作为父母。我不希望我的孩子过早的接受手机。所以不需要任何app
定时锁屏的 app,可扫瞄孩子作业完成情况。作业答案正确则解锁 5~15 分钟,答案错误则记录在案且继续锁屏。当然,要有"云锁"功能,这意味着要锁就锁全部带屏幕的东西,锁屏之后就连电视机都别想打开。}

我要回帖

更多关于 安卓平板应用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信