求英文歌曲女生唱的名 女声唱的

求歌名,一首英文歌,女的唱的,好像叫什么奇迹的_百度作业帮
求歌名,一首英文歌,女的唱的,好像叫什么奇迹的
  Sarah McLachlan - Ordinary Miracle  歌词:It's not that unusual  When everything is beautiful  It's just another ordinary miracle today  The sky knows when its time to snow  Don't need to teach a seed to grow  It's just another ordinary miracle today  Life is like a gift they say  Wrapped up for you everyday  Openup and find a way  To give some of your own  Isn't it remarkable?  Like every time a rain drop falls  It's just another ordinary miracle today  Birds and winter have their fling  But always make it home by spring  It's just another ordinary miracle today  When you wake up everyday,  Please don't throw your dreams away  Hold them close to your heart  Because we're all a part of the ordinary miracle  Ordinary miracle  Do you want to see a miracle?  It seems so exceptional  That things just work out after all  It's just another ordinary miracle today  Sun comes up and shines so bright  And disappears again at night  It's just another ordinary miracle today  It's just another ordinary miracle today  没有什么是不平凡的  因为所有的一切都是美丽的  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  天空知道什么时候应该下雪  也无需教种子如何发芽成长  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  他们说生命是一件礼物  打包后每天会为你奉上  打开它,然后找到一个方式  自己去感受去体验  这难道不特别吗?  就如每次雨滴落下  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  鸟儿与冬天总是擦肩而过  但是它终会在春天归来  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  当每天醒来的时候  请你不要丢弃那些梦  请你将它们紧紧地抱紧,深藏在心里  因为我们都是这平凡的奇迹的一部分  平凡的奇迹  你是否想看见奇迹  它似乎如此特别  其实只是事物真正的本色.  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  太阳升起时,闪耀得如此灿烂  然后在夜晚消失  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹  今天只不过又是一个平凡的奇迹急!!!!!求一首女声唱的英文歌曲的名称!!!_百度知道
急!!!!!求一首女声唱的英文歌曲的名称!!!
这是一首女生唱的英文歌曲,开头后一句歌词为life has begun.然后歌曲中段的一小段是用小提琴演奏的,不只大家能否帮我找到这首歌曲
注意是女声唱的!!!不是很有节奏感也不是很激烈的. 不是MY LIFE
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的求女生英文歌
471314人推荐
402520人推荐
369840人推荐
322283人推荐
279034人推荐
260175人推荐
254959人推荐
253750人推荐
246487人推荐
225768人推荐
195828人推荐
179528人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
y life歌手.:boi-ngo ... hey yeah my life has come unravelled again... and every single figure has a soul of its own.... hey yeah my life has begun unfolding:oingo boingo 专辑
the end has only begun歌手:lifehouse 专辑:lifehousewe walk in your footstepsthough i've had my ups and downsand i'll stand in the silenceuntil i figure it outone might fall and the other will standand one might give where the other won't bendthe night is bright as the suni'm never gonna knownever gonna look backnever gonna know where we would have ended up atthe end has only begunso stop counting the hourslive out in the worldcause i've been chasing the answersand they don't want to be foundone might fall and the other will standand one might give where the other won't bendthe night is as bright as the suni'm never gonna knownever gonna look backnever gonna know where we would have ended up atthe end has only begunwell the daytonight feels like a million miles awayand these times just won't changelife just stays the samei'd give anything to see the light of daycause i've been too far awayto hear you whisperingthey say one might fall and the other will standand one might give where the other won't bendthe night is as bright as the suni'm never gonna knownever gonna look backnever gonna know where we would have ended up atthe end has only begunwell the daytonight feels like a million miles awayand these times just won't changelife just stays the samei'd give anything to see the light of daywhat you dono one can decide it's up to youand who you are is what you choosethese times when the world falls apartmake us who we are
歌手:oingo boingo
专辑:boi-ngo
I would really like to know you better But sometimes I'm afraid that it's not meant to beI would like to believe in something higherBut I can't get a grip on all the little thingsWhen the night comes I cannot sit still you seeAnd the years they have not been so kind to meGot a gallery of figures standing all in a rowANd every single figure has a soul of its ownBut I never look backNever look backDon't turn your back on meHey yeah my life has come unravelled againLike so many threadsOingo BoingoHey yeah my life has begun unfoldingIn so many piecesHey yeah my life has come unravelled againLike so many threads in the wind drift away drift awayThere's a time and a place for understandingAnd a time when action speaks louder than wordsAnd I don't seem to get no indicationsAnd I don't know how to get through to youANd when time like the pyramids has worn awayAll the mountains and the valleys of the words that we sayW have got to make sure that something remainsIf we lose eachother we've got no one to blameSo never look backNever look backDon't turn your back on meLike so many threadsHey yeah my life has begun unfoldingIn so many piecesHey yeah my life has come unravelled again Like so many threads in the wind drift away drift awayHey yeah my life has come unravelled againLike so many threadsHey yeah my life has begun unfoldingIn so many piecesHey yeah my life has come unravelled againLike so many threads in the wind so many piecesUnravelled againHey yeah my life has come unravelled againUnravelled againHey yeah my life has come unravelled againUnravelled againHey yeah my life has come unravelled againUnravelled again
参考资料:
dido的《my life》吧 试听地址:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 是非常有名的女高音唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 是非常有名的女高音唱的
整个歌曲旋律不快!歌曲不是VISTA歌曲最后结尾部分一直是重复一句 音调非常高 非常高,主持人对歌手的评价是“就在今天。我在出租车上电台听到的,属于抒情类的,这个女歌声的女高音也是难以超越的”
提问者采纳
28李玉刚悉尼演唱会模仿英国著名女高音歌唱家萨拉2009&#47.布莱曼;07&#47,演唱《斯卡博罗集市》
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这种歌有很多啊,比如:I Will Always Love You - Whitney HoustonLoving You - Minnie Riperton
是不是Leona Lewis?她的歌音都很高的,比如happy。
是Leona Lewis?她的歌音都很高的,比如happy。
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌名,女生唱的开头是do~do~do~do~do~do,中间有说唱:i know you back…_百度作业帮
求英文歌名,女生唱的开头是do~do~do~do~do~do,中间有说唱:i know you back…
always getting over you--angela有一首女生唱的英文歌 。。。求歌名_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌 。。。求歌名
有一句音译是“伊斯提浪吧德威” 出现好多
,很好听。。
我是在国外的模特走秀的背景音乐上听到的
提问者采纳
不会是 problem吧
节奏比较缓慢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP