I can 什么的,然后是and love,and you,sometimelove有一首歌啦啦啦啦啦

it is summer vacation now,i love this time of year.my sister[ 1 ]i get up [ 2 ]and we [ 3 ] need to homework every day.[ 4] in my family [ 5 ] happy at this time.my mother [ 6 ]finds.interesting things for us to do.and my father [ 7 ].some cds for us .he [ 8 ] it can [ 9 ] us .le_百度作业帮
it is summer vacation now,i love this time of year.my sister[ 1 ]i get up [ 2 ]and we [ 3 ] need to homework every day.[ 4] in my family [ 5 ] happy at this time.my mother [ 6 ]finds.interesting things for us to do.and my father [ 7 ].some cds for us .he [ 8 ] it can [ 9 ] us .learn english well.
1 and 2 late3 don't 4 all5 are6 always / sometimes / usually7 plays8 thinks / believes 9 have / help / make / let
andlatedon't allaresometimes/alwaysplaysthinkmake/let 希望对你有帮助哦~
我也不知道什么意思
谢谢您的回答,非常感谢,虽然没选为满意回答,但是我还是很满意的,你如果有能力,能否翻译一下这篇短文Hi all, I have a new site and please take a look and *if you have the time* I would love some feedback.
http://stephenoconnor.azurewebsites.net/ | LinkedIn的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love,no glory No hero in her sky I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I c_百度作业帮
英语翻译And so it is Just like you said it would be Life goes easy on me Most of the time And so it is The shorter story No love,no glory No hero in her sky I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes...And so it is Just like you said it should be We'll both forget the breeze Most of the time And so it is The colder water The blower's daughter The pupil in denial I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes...Did I say that I loathe you?Did I say that I want to Leave it all behind?I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind off you I can't take my mind...My mind...my mind...'Til I find somebody new Goodbye everyone,goodbye everyone.
《Can't take my eyes off you》目不转睛爱上你 Youre just too good to be true.youre太异想天开.Cant take my eyes off you.斜面过你把我的眼睛.Youd be like heaven to touch.youd像天上触摸.I wanna hold you so much.我认为你们这么多万.At long last love has arrived.爱情终于到来了.And I thank God Im alive.我感谢上帝化生活着.Youre just too good to be true.youre太异想天开.Cant take my eyes off you.斜面过你把我的眼睛.Pardon the way that I stare.赦免是以我瞪眼.Theres nothing else to compare.theres东西比较.The sight of you leaves me weak.看见你给我留下薄弱.There are no words left to speak.有没有留下文字发言.But if you feel like I feel.但如果你喜欢我的感觉.Please let me know that its real.请让我知道它真实.Youre just too good to be true.youre太异想天开.Cant take my eyes off you.斜面过你把我的眼睛.I need you baby,and if its quite all right,我需要你们的婴儿,如果其相当好,I need you baby to warm a lonely night.我需要你给婴儿一个温暖寂寞夜空.I love you baby.我爱你婴儿.trust in me when I say ok:信任我当我说好:Oh pretty baby,dont let me down I pray.哦漂亮婴儿,不该我祈祷,让我下来.Oh pretty baby,now that I found you,stay.哦漂亮婴儿,现在我发现你留下.And let me love you,让我爱你,Oh baby let me love you,oh baby.让我爱你哦婴儿,婴儿::哦 Youre just too good to be true.youre太异想天开.Cant take my eyes off you.斜面过你把我的眼睛.Youd be like heaven to touch.youd像天上触摸.I wanna hold you so much.我认为你们这么多万.At long last love has arrived.爱情终于到来了.And I thank God Im alive.我感谢上帝化生活着.Youre just too good to be true.youre太异想天开.Cant take my eyes off you.斜面过你把我的眼睛.I need you baby,and if its quite all right,我需要你们的婴儿,如果其相当好,I need you baby to warm a lonely night.我需要你给婴儿一个温暖寂寞夜空.I love you baby.我爱你婴儿.trust in me when I say its ok当我说我相信它掂 Oh pretty baby,dont let me down I pray.哦漂亮婴儿,不该我祈祷,让我下来.Oh pretty baby,now that I found you,stay.哦漂亮婴儿,现在我发现你留下.And let me love you,让我爱你,Oh baby let me love you,oh baby.让我爱你哦婴儿,婴儿::哦 I need you baby,and if its quite all right,我需要你们的婴儿,如果其相当好,I need you baby to warm a lonely night.我需要你给婴儿一个温暖寂寞夜空.I love you baby.我爱你婴儿.trust in me when I say its ok当我说我相信它掂 Oh pretty baby,dont let me down I pray.哦漂亮婴儿,不该我祈祷,让我下来.oh pretty哦漂亮 Baby,now that I found you,stay.婴儿,现在我发现你留下.and let me我每天 Love you,oh baby let me love you,oh baby.爱你,让我爱你哦婴儿,婴儿::哦
《Can't take my eyes off you》目不转睛爱上你 太异想天开. 斜面过你把我的眼睛. 像天上触摸. 我认为你们这么多万. 爱情终于到来了. 我感谢上帝化生活着. 太异想天开. 斜面过你把我的眼睛. 赦免是以我瞪眼. 东西比较. 看见你给我留下薄弱. 有没有留...1626潮流前线-潮流资讯先锋|时尚潮牌分享网购平台
选择分类:品类颜色风格价格
中意就点喜欢,这是给潮人的待遇, 更可保存喜欢的潮物! 5秒钟
成功,潮流好物立刻到你的碗里去!
1626 潮流双周刊
&发送成功!
电子邮箱:
网站密码:
感谢使用1626发布工具!
系统检测到当前用户尚未进行邮箱验证请完成验证后重新发布
请写下你的意见和建议 最多可以输入800字
你常用的电子邮箱是?
如有问题我们将第一时间与你沟通,谢谢。