myshoolday英语作文 早上6点起床啦 小学作文,6点40读英语半小时,7点10分吃早点,上午上四节课

英语翻译时间 活动内容6:00 起床早晨 6:40 读半小时英语7:10 早餐上午 上四节课中餐上三节课下午 (4:30——5:30)体育活动晚餐 看报或散步晚上 (7:30——9:00)做功课(9:30)睡觉_百度作业帮
英语翻译时间 活动内容6:00 起床早晨 6:40 读半小时英语7:10 早餐上午 上四节课中餐上三节课下午 (4:30——5:30)体育活动晚餐 看报或散步晚上 (7:30——9:00)做功课(9:30)睡觉
时间 活动内容6:00 起床早晨 6:40 读半小时英语7:10 早餐上午 上四节课中餐上三节课下午 (4:30——5:30)体育活动晚餐 看报或散步晚上 (7:30——9:00)做功课(9:30)睡觉
一分也不给啊你...太少分了...Every morning i will be waking up at six.After reading half an hour of enlish,i will be having my breakfirst.After that i will going to school.There were four period of lessons before it come to lunch,usually i will decided to eat outside the school with my friend,chatting with each other.After three more period of lesson,we will be having a physical traning session,it was about an hour,this was really fun.After that i will having my dinner with my familly.I will either choose to read newspaper or take a walk after the meal.seven thirty to nine was the time for me to do homework.Then i will be sleeping at nine thirty..都是我自己写的,自己想的..没用机器,都是自己想的.分太少了,多加点儿吧...(1/2)帮我写一篇英语作文…跪求… 早上:6点40起床 7点吃早餐 7点15去学校 8点开始上课 12点回家...(1/2)帮我写一篇英语作文…跪求…早上:6点40起床7点吃早餐7点15去学校8点开始上课12点回家吃午饭下午:3点上课_百度作业帮
(1/2)帮我写一篇英语作文…跪求… 早上:6点40起床 7点吃早餐 7点15去学校 8点开始上课 12点回家...(1/2)帮我写一篇英语作文…跪求…早上:6点40起床7点吃早餐7点15去学校8点开始上课12点回家吃午饭下午:3点上课
(1/2)帮我写一篇英语作文…跪求…早上:6点40起床7点吃早餐7点15去学校8点开始上课12点回家吃午饭下午:3点上课
I get up at six forty in the morningThe 7 point to eat breakfastAnd then go to school at seven fifteenClass begins at 8Have lunch go home at 12 noonAround 3 pm class
您可能关注的推广一篇My new school的英语小升初小作文,不要太复杂,100字左右,尽量没有病句.条理清晰.文字简洁明了.•每天早上我6点半起床和吃早餐.然后7点我去上学.早上有早读课,我们在早上有4节课,英语是我喜爱的科目.我们经_百度作业帮
一篇My new school的英语小升初小作文,不要太复杂,100字左右,尽量没有病句.条理清晰.文字简洁明了.•每天早上我6点半起床和吃早餐.然后7点我去上学.早上有早读课,我们在早上有4节课,英语是我喜爱的科目.我们经
条理清晰.文字简洁明了.•每天早上我6点半起床和吃早餐.然后7点我去上学.早上有早读课,我们在早上有4节课,英语是我喜爱的科目.我们经常在两节课之间有10分钟的休息时间,我们早上的课上到11点40就结束了.上午的课结束后我在学校吃中午饭.我最喜欢学校里的香肠,吃完午饭后我经常和我的朋友在走廊上聊天或者是和他们到操场上去玩.中午午休可以把上午的作业做好.下午2点开始上课,晚上也要在学校吃,因为我们要晚自习.8点放学后,我的妈妈会来接我回家.•&这忙碌的一天就这样过去了.我爱我的新学校!
My new school is a famous school.It has a long history.The school is very large,the environment is very well,too.It has many trees and flowers .Students are all very friendly.I like my nwe school.我的新学校是一所著名的学校.它有着悠久的历史.学校是非常大的,环境很好,它有许多花和树.学生都很友好.我喜欢我的新学校.Every morning I get up at six thirty in the morning and have breakfast.Then I go to school 7.The morning reading classes in the morning,we have 4 classes in the morning,English is my favorite subject.We often have 10 minute break between the two classes,we morning class until eleven forty ended.The end of the morning after class,I eat lunch at school.I most like the school sausage,after lunch I often with my friends in the corridor chat or are they to the playground to play.Lunch break at noon for the morning homework.Class begins at 2 in the afternoon,the eveningalso should eat in school,because we are the night.8 points after school,mymother to take me home.• this is a busy day has passed.I love my new school!每天早上我6点半起床和吃早餐.然后7点我去上学.早上有早读课,我们在早上有4节课,英语是我喜爱的科目.我们经常在两节课之间有10分钟的休息时间,我们早上的课上到11点40就结束了.上午的课结束后我在学校吃中午饭.我最喜欢学校里的香肠,吃完午饭后我经常和我的朋友在走廊上聊天或者是和他们到操场上去玩.中午午休可以把上午的作业做好.下午2点开始上课,晚上也要在学校吃,因为我们要晚自习.8点放学后,我的妈妈会来接我回家.• 这忙碌的一天就这样过去了.我爱我的新学校!当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫Saiiy。我每天早上6点起床。半小时后我吃早饭。7点钟我去上学。在7:50我们开始上课。上午我们上语文,英语,数学和美术课。在11:40,我们吃午饭并互相聊天。下午我们有别的像音乐,电脑和体育那样的课。放学后,我经常和同学一起玩。大约在5:30,我回家。我通常在7:00吃晚饭。晚饭后,我做家庭作业。然后看电视和听音乐。大约在10点我上床睡觉.是什么意思?
我叫Saiiy。我每天早上6点起床。半小时后我吃早饭。7点钟我去上学。在7:50我们开始上课。上午我们上语文,英语,数学和美术课。在11:40,我们吃午饭并互相聊天。下午我们有别的像音乐,电脑和体育那样的课。放学后,我经常和同学一起玩。大约在5:30,我回家。我通常在7:00吃晚饭。晚饭后,我做家庭作业。然后看电视和听音乐。大约在10点我上床睡觉.
问题补充:
My name Saiiy. I get up at 6 every morning. Half an hour later I eat breakfast. 7 o'clock I went to school. We start school at 7:50. On the morning of our language, English, math and art class. In 11:40, we eat lunch and chat with each other. Afternoon we have another like music, computers and sport
My name is Saiiy. Every day I wake up around 6:00 am. Half an hour after I eat breakfast. 7 o'clock I go to school. At 7:50 Let's begin class. We at morning language, English, Mathematics and art class. 11:40 in, we have lunch and chat with each other. afternoon, we have no other music, computer and
I call Saiiy.I early morning 6 o'clock get out of bed every day.After half hour I have the breakfast.7 o'clock I go to school.Starts in 7:50 us to attend class.In the morning on us language, English, mathematics and fine arts lessons.In 11:40, we have the lunch and chat mutually.We have other elepha
Me call Saiiy. Every day I get up at 6 o'clock in the morning. After half an hour, I eat breakfast. I went to school at 7 o'clock. We can start at 7:50. This morning we have Chinese, English, math and art classes. At 11:40, we had lunch and talking to each other. This afternoon we have something els
My name is Saiiy. Every day I get up at 6 o'clock in the morning. After half an hour, I eat breakfast. I went to school at 7 o'clock. We can start at 7:50. This morning we have Chinese, English, math and art classes. At 11:40, we had lunch and talking to each other. This afternoon we have something
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语作文my school day 提示:早上六点二十起床,七点吃早餐,上午有四节课,中午十二英语作文my school day 提示:早上六点二十起床,七点吃早餐,上午有四节课,中午十二点吃中饭,下午一点半上课,晚上八点睡觉_百度作业帮
英语作文my school day 提示:早上六点二十起床,七点吃早餐,上午有四节课,中午十二英语作文my school day 提示:早上六点二十起床,七点吃早餐,上午有四节课,中午十二点吃中饭,下午一点半上课,晚上八点睡觉
英语作文my school day 提示:早上六点二十起床,七点吃早餐,上午有四节课,中午十二点吃中饭,下午一点半上课,晚上八点睡觉
At 7 o 'clock in the morning get up at six o 'clock twenty,have breakfast,have four classes in the morning,at noon to eat lunch,have a class at half-past one this afternoon,go to bed at eight o 'clock in the evening我帮你翻译除了短语,你可以自己再加一些,
呃呃呃我只能说生活如此悲催,只是仅仅有条而已啊}

我要回帖

更多关于 半小时用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信