博乐先生微逗秀有一期是搞笑失眠者插曲有一首英文无间双龙 女声插曲,歌词有那一耶,那期还有万万想不到

谁知道博乐先生微逗秀期的万万想不到那里面的一首英文歌
14-10-27 &匿名提问 发布
{a}h牌1v{a}玖{a}{a}{a}{a}{a}分享根治青春痘秘方,复制括号中网址【&http://%77%77%77%2e%6d%65%69%66%75%6b%61%6e%67%2e%6e%65%74&】到浏览器打开购买能彻底根治青春痘。【美肤康】这个祛痘药我们医院的皮肤科医生都说很不错,纯中药,安全疗效好,我反复长痘十多年了,用了这个祛除后也没再复发过,如果您有痘痘烦恼的话,值得一试。
请登录后再发表评论!
{a}I北3N{a}劣{a}{a}{a}{a}{a}分享根治青春痘秘方,复制括号中网址【&http://%77%77%77%2e%6d%65%69%66%75%6b%61%6e%67%2e%6e%65%74&】到浏览器打开购买能彻底根治青春痘。【美肤康】这个祛痘药我们医院的皮肤科医生都说很不错,纯中药,安全疗效好,我反复长痘十多年了,用了这个祛除后也没再复发过,如果您有痘痘烦恼的话,值得一试。
请登录后再发表评论!
f4车16t妇iygwm分享根治青春痘秘方,复制括号中网址【&http://%77%77%77%2e%6d%65%69%66%75%6b%61%6e%67%2e%6e%65%74&】到浏览器打开购买能彻底根治青春痘。【美肤康】这个祛痘药我们医院的皮肤科医生都说很不错,纯中药,安全疗效好,我反复长痘十多年了,用了这个祛除后也没再复发过,如果您有痘痘烦恼的话,值得一试。
请登录后再发表评论!
歌名是until&&the&&end
请登录后再发表评论!
until&the&end
请登录后再发表评论!博乐先生微逗秀有一期是那个创意妈妈睡眠宝宝的那个,求宝宝照片出场的时候那首英文歌,女声,很可爱的,_百度宝宝知道求一首英文女声_百度知道
求一首英文女声
节目刚开始有一段跳舞失误插曲是什么名字?谢谢了!就是第5分钟到6分40秒的那段英文女声哪位大神知道博乐先生微逗秀,8月31这期的
提问者采纳
la,i don&#39,t know what to say oh not another word,just la la la la la it goes around the world,la, aroundMake You Mine
歌词,la, around the world)
la la la la la it goes around the world, na na na na na yeah na na na na,la,la,la -la,la.;ve fallen in to a place i can begin to understand i',la,la,la, na na na na na make you mine na na na na,i don&#39,la,la, na na na na na yeah na na na na,la,la,la,just la la la la la and everybodys singin&#39,la,la,la,la,la,around,just la la la la la it goes around the world,la,s far too hard to see (to see) what the future will be everywhere i go (everywhere i go) everywhere i go now you&#39,la,la,la: All Around the World歌词,la -la, la, na na na na na hey hey na na na na, na na na na na make you mine na na na na,s been hidden in my heart that&#39,la,,re the everything i&#39,la -la,la,la,la la,la la,la,la, around,la,la,la,la.,t know what to do just can&#39,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,貌似还有个曲子,la,,la,la,la.,la,la,m just happy you&#39,la,la la,end&gt, just la la la la la it&#39,la,la: vanessa hudgens - make you mine album,la,la,la, la,la,la,la,so deep inside of me i long to set it free,la,just la la la la la it&#39,la -,around the world) la,la -la, na na na na na yeah na na na na,la -la,la,la,la: v (all i want to do is stand close to you) (all i want to do is stand close to you) i&#39,la 这个是s s over now i want everyone to know i found it all you&#39,la,just la la la la la and everybodys signin&#39,la,la,la,la,la,la,i don&#39,la,la,la,la,la,la la,la la,la,la, na na na na na yeah na na na na,la, la la la la la and now the bells are ringin&#39: the kisses of the sun were sweet i didn't know what to say oh not another word, na na na na na make you mine na na na na,la,la,la -la,just la la la la la the music is the key,la,la,la,la, around,la la,la la,la,la -la,ve never had and baby i got it bad all i want to do is stand close to you be by your side all i want to do is make the world revolve around you and i what i would give up what i would go through to get it right all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine and it&#39,la,la,la
the kisses of the sun (around,la,la,la,la
inside an empty room my inspiration flows,la -la,now wait to hear the tune around my head it goes,la,la -la,la,la la. &lt,s all around the world,la,la,la, na na na na na yeah (make you mine) na na na na,la,just la la la la la it'm gone i&#39,la,la, na na na na na yeah na na na na,la,la,la la la la la and now the bells are ringin&#39,around,s out it&#39,la,la,la,la, la,just la la la la la and everybodys singin't blink,la (around,the radio playing songs that i have never heard,i let it in my eyes like an exotic dream,la,re here to hold my hand all i want to do is stand close to you be by your side all i want to do is make the world revolve around you and i what i would give up what i would go through to get it right all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine my secret&#39,la,la,la la,la -la,la -la,,la,la, na na na na na make you mine na na na na,la,la,la la, la la la la la and now the bells are ringin&#39,the magic melody you want to sing with me,la,re with me (make you mine) (all i want to do is stand close to you) (make you mine) (all i want to do is stand close to you) all i want to do is stand close to you be by your side all i want to do is make the world revolve around you and i what i would give up what i would go through to get it right all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine all i want to do in this lifetime is make you mine na na na na,t explain to you,s all around the world,la,ll be the one to tell everyone i&#39.请采纳答案,la la,and now the night is gone still it goes on and on.,支持我一下;,la
不对啊,两首都不是!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 失眠者俱乐部 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。