What are you busy____these day?I am getting betterready for the coming tests.A.for B.to C.with D.in

I hope you can choose me _(be) the monitor.We are getting ready _(hold) a party _(celebrate) the special day.I often see the girl _(help) the elderly _(cross) the street.Can you see her _(hold)an unbrella for an woman at the moment?_百度作业帮
I hope you can choose me _(be) the monitor.We are getting ready _(hold) a party _(celebrate) the special day.I often see the girl _(help) the elderly _(cross) the street.Can you see her _(hold)an unbrella for an woman at the moment?
I hope you can choose me to be (be) the monitor.We are getting ready to hold (hold) a party to celebrate(celebrate) the special day.I often see the girl help (help) the elderly cross 或to cross(cross) the street.Can you see her holding (hold)an unbrella for an woman at the moment?
您可能关注的推广一 Why are the stude
一 Why are the students working so hard these days?— _____ ready for the coming entrance examination.
A.To get B.Get C.Getting D.Got
_百度作业帮
一 Why are the stude
一 Why are the students working so hard these days?— _____ ready for the coming entrance examination.
A.To get B.Get C.Getting D.Got}

我要回帖

更多关于 getting better 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信