Baby。 I'llbaby listen to meyou. I will take a good的中

1Identify what it is that being a good person means to you personally. Some people think that being a good person is as simple as not doing harm to another, but it is not always about what you don't do, but what you do for others. You might not be a bad person, but are you a good person?
Who do you look up to and why? How are they making the world a better place to live in, and how can you do the same?
What qualities do you admire in them, and how can you develop the same ones?
close to you, like a friendly spirit that is always at your side. Think how they would respond to a question or circumstance, and how they would respond in the same manner.
Think of ways that you can better embody these qualities you admire. Think of how to apply those qualities in your work, creative pursuits, personal relationships, diet and lifestyle.
2Try to look at the bright side of things. The Motto of the Christophers' says: "It is better to light a single candle than it is to curse the darkness." Be that light. When you see controversy, try to be the one who changes the subject by . Don't state what you would do, but ask everyone to get involved.
everyone around you as your brothers and sisters no matter what race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or culture they are. Realize that everybody has feelings, and should always be treated with respect.
4Don't try to correct people when they're
by saying something irrational, just look with compassion and remain quiet. Saying 'I understand' is usually the wrong answer. If you say anything at all, just say, "I'm sorry you feel this way, is there anything I can do to help?"
5Stop comparing others with yourself. Try to understand that some have it better than you in life, but at the same time, many have it much worse. When we make ourselves miserable by comparing ourselves with others, we are wasting time and energy that we could use in building our own inner resources. Real life is found in using our own
rather than over focusing on the gifts of another.
6Every day, try to do an act of charity for someone else, even if it's something small. Even reach out to people who have been cold or indifferent to you. An act of kindness and generosity can go a long way.
7Be . Realize that you will be old some day and may need a helping hand. Next time you go to a mall, parking lot, or anywhere, focus your vision all around, look for an old person struggling with something, like carrying bags or loading groceries into their car. Say, "May I help you with that?" You will be doing a great service for seniors. Sometimes you may get one who is crabby or distrustful, and will refuse your offer, then simply say, "I understand, and I wish you a good day." Don't give up at this point, and keep up looking for a person that will accept your offer. Realize the elderly can have vision, hearing, or even dementia problems, so you may need to gesture with your hands as if carrying or loading. Go to a park and take a brisk walk, and if you see an old person alone, say hello with a gentle smile, and ask how they are doing, just acknowledging someone is only proper, and can make their day. Try to imagine losing your spouse whom you enjoyed and loved for many years, only to be left alone in the big world all by yourself. By developing this attitude of love and understanding for the gentle things of life, like the elderly, you be on your way to the true meaning of life and sharing, and you will become a better person.
8Be compassionate towards
for they are people with feelings too, and they are brothers and sisters as well. Act as if life is just a chance, and you could have been born the same way, and if you were, how you would want to be treated. They too have a sense of feeling, so give them a big smile, and show loving compassion with your eyes. Be careful not to touch them though, because this can scare them. If other people are around that are smiling or laughing with your interaction with them, ignore them and keep your attention on your brother or sister that is your true friend.
friends whom you might be jealous of, and people you don't know as well as you would like to. Giving credit where due is only respectful, and you would want the same respect for an achievement you've accomplished.
10Be a better
than talker. Follow what the person is saying, and confirm this with a follow up question on the topic, then they will know that you're paying attention to them.
11Don't try to get attention by hiding or being rude when you are in an argument with a friend, talk to them and work it out. It is best not to fight fire with fire, perhaps suggesting that for the both of you to take some time to think it over would be best. Be the one to succeed first. Say, "I want to resolve this with you, because you are such a good friend. Let's take time and think this out."
12Celebrate others' victories and good qualities, even when you do not feel as blessed as they do. Many cultures and religions have heroes, martyrs, and fables that may help individuals to find meaning and cultivate good character.
13Love yourself. Practice unconditional . It is a lot easier to love others, but first you have to have confidence and love yourself. You can do this by going out in the community and offering small acts of charity, then gradually increasing them a little at a time. Do not try to do too much at once, but take it in baby steps. You will start to be a better person when you can put a smile on someone's face and make his or her day, and it will make yours as well. It has been said that it's in giving that we receive.
14Make it a point before you leave your house that, when you return, the world will be a much better place to live in. It does not have to be something big, but can be something like
that someone threw down in a local park, or in front of your neighbor's home.
to help cultivate the qualities you seek to embody.
16Cultivate both compassion and good karma through volunteer service. See .
17Share your life and good philosophies with others. Give the young good moral values to live by, and the importance of them. Give examples of them by other peoples charities and yours as well. Sometimes you will feel as if your effort was in vain, but realize that you have planted the good seed in their minds, and it may take some time to respond to it.
18Don't be in a hurry in life, slow down and enjoy the fine and simple things of life. Don't be in a hurry to get to the store and get back. Sit back at the steering wheel and enjoy the scenery as you go. While in the store, notice all the fine and colorful fruits and vegetables that are there for your nourishment, and realize that others are not as fortunate to reap the same benefits. Buy some extra nourishing food to give to the food bank to help feed others. Suggest to the manager there should be a food drop off somewhere in the store for the poor.
19Only use the horn in your car in an emergency, not to blow at a little old lady or man that can barely see over the wheel. Realize that they are old and have to take their time so they don't injure themselves or someone else. They are taking their time and being kind, and so should you. Anger only begets anger, understand that they may be in a hurry for something important, or they may be having car or other troubles. Even if they are not, why add to already negative feelings?
20Don't take the closest
at the store. Choose one further away and figure it to be the exercise that you may need. Leave the ones close for those that need them.
21Always insist on serving yourself the smaller portion of the food when dining with others. Never take the biggest piece of pizza or slice of meat, for you will appear greedy to those you are dining with.
22Even doing simple things, such as smiling at someone who seems unhappy or holding the door open for a stranger, will help you become a better person. Soon enough, these small acts of kindness will become a habit that you don't even have to think about.
23To start your mission to become a good person, please read this list every day and make it a part of you. Follow its guidelines and add some of yours as well, and join in the discussion page.
24Don't try to b just
and do good things as simply as you can show and manage to do.
25Remember to always be yourself and never who you're not. It's always good to be a good person. But yourself is a part of you,and you must respect that.
26Lose yourself in the ser This is one of the keys of happiness.will be nice to them
27Do not bully. Instead, stand up for the bullied.
28Remember that people will be nice to you if you are nice to them. (treat others the way you would like to be treated)
Can you tell us abouttanning?
how to get a nice tan
Can you tell us aboutdogs?
how to increase appetite in dogs
Can you tell us aboutpuffy eye treatment?
puffy eye treatment
how to get rid of puffy eyes from crying
Can you tell us aboutpool tables?
pool tables
how to level a pool table
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Don't be racist. Remember, everybody is equal and everybody deserves respect and compassion- regardless of skin, gender, physical/mental condition, or religion.
Do not lie to others, as this is lying to yourself.
Don't be judgmental.
Show people that you respect them. People tend to mirror others' if they see you respect them, they will respect you in return.
Remember, happiness is a state of mind. The only thing in the world that we can control is ourselves, so choose to be happy, and control yourself by purposely maintaining a positive mental attitude.
Understand that you can be looked down on by a more popular belief. Unfortunately, that is just human nature. However, remember that being a good person is harder than being a bad person, so never take the easy way out. Remember to always stand for what is right, even if it means you stand alone.
to others.
Listen to your parents, and older people, when they give you positive advice. They have considerably more life experience, and the likelihood is they are giving you such advice to avoid a negative experience they have had in the past. They normally have nothing but your well-being in mind when giving this advice.
When people attempt to put you down, don't talk back or take it to heart. Instead, laugh/shrug it off, or simply say you're sorry they feel this way. This will show you are too smart to sink down to their level and will prevent you from being harsh, aggressive, and a bad person. Not to mention, when they see how well you handle the situation, even your aggressors may back off or lose their interest in insulting you.
Consider what kind of
you would pick.
Study the lives of persons you consider as good, and try to emulate them. Study the lives of persons you consider as not so good, and identify similar faults in yourself and correct them.
You may make mistakes, but never repeat the same mistakes. Learn from your mistakes and help yourself grow stronger as a person.
most of all be happy
Be helpful
Have time with your family and your friends and appreciate them, for you never know how long you'll have them with you.
It is the best thing to help others and not to be selfish,just try and see yourself as a good person what can remind you that you are actually good and not pretending to be.
do not hurt people if you are angry
be listening
Remember that you are still human - for as long as you live, you will have a tendency to som that's okay. Do the best you can, and if you occasionally make mistakes or are not as nice as you'd like to be, just bring yourself back to focusing on thinking of others as much as yourself
Even small changes can make an enormous and positive difference - give yourself
to aim for every month or two months and focus on one or two key habits which you want to change. For example, Goal 1: I will listen to others, without interrupting at all either verbally OR non verbally. (Think of how frustrating it can be for you when the other person begins to move their mouth as if they are about to interject!) Goal 2: I will do my best to think of what would make another person happy (e.g. sharing your food/drink with others when they are hungry/thirsty, letting someone else sit where you want to sit)
As much as possible, seek to have a
about these things - both with regards to the mistakes you've made and the sacrifices you anticipate you will need to make to be nice.
Recognize that you may find it more difficult to be kind and understanding in practice than in theory - think of the old saying "Easier said than done."
The areas of relating to others which you could most likely improve in are quite possibly the ones which you are least willing to admit t and that's exactly why you can benefit so much from facing that you may be wrong or out of line in how you relate to or treat others
Learning any new skill or practice can be challenging, especially something as central as incorporating kindness and compassion into your overall manner with others. To make the transition easier, be aware of the following: Jealousy is hard to overcome, try to realize that you don't have to have fun toys or cute clothes to have popularity.
If someone asks you for help and it involves doing what they should do alone - never do it! Because that is wrong, it's cheating and it simply teaches the person you 'help' cheating is fine.
Realise that being kind, understanding and compassionate in how you treat others is largely the result of having a loving and caring attitude towards others - it doesn't work very well if you are merely trying to be diplomatic. Don't adopt a policy like, "Anything for a quiet life". Instead, learn how to empathize. "How would I feel if I were the other person?" That way, you will be likely to act with their feelings in mind and this will show in your words and actions. Be kind not so you look good to others, but more so others may benefit from your selfless acts.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 501,182 times.
Exceptionally helpful
501,182&views
92 Co-authors
92% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!you don’t know me,you don’t know what you’re sorry for,westlife you don’t know歌詞,eminem you don’t know,you don’t know eminem,you don t know
求Eminem的You Don’t Know的歌詞的所有中文解釋求Eminem的You Don't Know的歌詞的所有中文解釋You Don't Know 你不瞭 – 50 Cent 五角 & Lloyd Banks 洛依班克斯 & Cashis 卡西斯[Intro]Shady…..Yeah…..[Chorus]Who run it? You know ya acting like ya don’t know We run it You know but ya acting like ya don’t know Who run it? You know ya acting like ya don’t know We run it You know but ya acting like ya don’t know You know ya acting like ya don’t know I tear the club up fo sho This flow is gon’ bring mo dough You know but ya acting like ya don’t know [50 Cent] Now homey I say I runnit runnit cause I’m in control Hpnotiq, Hennessy, a couple shots of Patrn I have ya feeling aight, I get ya high as a kite Party-poppin shawty says she coming with me tonight I aint shoulda’ leanin’, I aint snapping and popping eitherI’m bopping my head or I’m just standing there watching I’ma hustler I hustle, you can tell that I’m paid And I protect what I got, I’m in a house with my blade Nigga you front you gonna get it, OK now maybe I’ve said it Cause I want you to triddip, yea I be on that ***** hitYou should see when I’m stuntin’ I flash the stones to be wanton Push the grip see me rollin’, you can tell that I’m holdin’ I’m just doing my thang, you know the units the game I got my grimey Shady with me you front you’ll have to get me Off your ass I’ll pay the lawsuit and laugh Haha its not a big deal it’s nothing but some cash Lets Go… …..MV: http://www./music-videos/Hip-Hop-Music/Eminem/You-Dont-Know.shtmlPS. MV網址裡包含歌詞!!! MV (中釋.短版): /watch?v=hdT6X79g-T0INTRO]痞子誰最大 你瞭 別再裝不瞭拆了這舞廳 沒錯這調子穩賺 削海你瞭 別再裝不瞭[50 CENT 五角]兄弟 我是老大我說了就算伏特加 軒尼詩 再來幾杯龍舌蘭我讓妳感覺不賴 我讓你覺得好HIGH趴踢美眉 吵著今晚跟我回家夜不夠晚 我人沒醉 也還不芒想要我點個頭 跟著我站著看不是人我是魔 我拿錢好辦事我保護這一切 在家也全副武裝兄弟 你混過你就懂 或許我曾說過我要你們瘋狂 當我唱這首歌你們因該嚇到 當我秀大鑽戒看著我開大轎車 羨慕我日子好過不過就是走我的路 你知道江湖險惡我來自黑暗角落 不要假裝你們瞭我給我滾 我付錢了事 怎樣 (哈哈!)沒什麼了不起 不就是一些臭錢[CHORUS]誰最大 你瞭 別再裝不瞭拆了這舞廳 沒錯這調子穩賺 削海你瞭 別再裝不瞭[EMINEM 阿姆]當我跟五角 一起搞這音樂我們混的越久 交情就越麻吉從不假仙 這叫義氣 我很真心 五角也是媒體不懂 以為我們在裝 (拜託)絕不唬爛 每件事都真槍實彈一有狀況 你就是要隨傳隨到有問題就解決 擺不平在喬全部人扯進去 了不起就大幹一場早該表揚我們 我們是模範部隊載同一個勳章 穿同一條褲子一個人有麻煩 全部人一起上所有兄弟 一路挺到底今晚 沒有要跟誰嗆聲我們來趴踢 班克斯 卡西斯 還有法拉利阿姆領軍 痞子唱片 滾回來啦拜託讓一下 不是人的音樂 (哈哈!)[CHORUS][CASHIS 卡西斯]小心留彈 看看誰掛在路邊不能遲疑 不然下場淒涼機槍掃射 防彈衣給我穿好我敢奮戰到死 你學的來嗎永永遠遠 都是痞子一幫我打不死 不信你多補給槍我天生命大 還愛跟人嗆不要老是放屁 我的兄弟要我[LLOYD BANKS 洛依班克]這次忍很久了 阿姆老大還是饒過大家先生女士們 狠角色在這裡有夢才是最美 今天捨我其誰雖說不關我的事 好歹我也是五角手下只好拿著機關槍 試試看別讓我不爽爛人閃開 我是美眉最愛人魔怎麼活的 我就是怎麼過的而我 永遠會保護我兄弟 你瞭嗎?[CHORUS][TONY YAYO 湯尼亞佑]搞清楚狀況痞子家族 五角兵團 德瑞博士洛依班克 卡西斯 痞子阿姆 法拉利 五角嘻哈風雲 你擋不住的還有紐約的 湯尼亞佑
you don’t know nothing 的意思其實you don’t know nothing 這句句子的意思是什麼? 是正確的還是錯誤的? 是雙重否認嗎? 那意思是什麼= = 今天看YouTube時看到有人回覆you don’t know nothing, 就覺得怪怪的, 英文不夠好啊. 請高人解答you don’t know nothing這句子叫雙重否定,就如:第四版Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English給double negative的解釋是:Two negative words used in one sentence when only one is needed in correct English grammar(一句之內用兩個否定詞語,而正確英文文法只用其中一個)。You don’t know nothing的意思就是「我甚麼都不知道」這種雙重否定,常被英語國家缺乏教養者誤用,但由於常見,也不可當為錯誤;特別在一些小說,作者會用雙重否定來特顯某些角色沒有學問。順便一題:隨了這種雙重否定外,有一種是正規的雙重否定,看第一版Cambridge International Dictionary of English double negative條下所舉例子:(2)Don’t just do nothing── go and help her(不要什麼都不做,去幫幫她吧)。這才是正宗的雙重否定句法,此種的雙重否定句,則兩個否定都必須譯出。希望幫到你!
求Eminem,50 Cent Cashis & Lloyd Banks-You Dont Know中文翻譯歌詞(15分求Eminem,50 Cent Cashis & Lloyd Banks-You Dont Know中文翻譯歌詞(15分)Eminem You Don't Know Lyrics eminem You Don't Know歌词 [ Intro ] 开头 Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know.. 谁在长唱这个(这首歌)?(操纵这一切?)你知道,但你却装作不知道。 We run it.. You know but you actin' like you don't know.. 我们在唱这个。你知道但你却装作不知道。 Who run it? You know, you actin' like you don't know.. 谁在长唱这个(这首歌)?(操纵这一切?)你知道,但你却装作不知道。 We run it.. You know but you actin' like you don't know.. 我们在唱这个。你知道但你却装作不知道。 [ Chorus ] 副歌 You know, you actin' like you don't know 你知道,但你却装作不知道 I tear the club up fo' sho 我捣毁(召集?)这个团伙来确定 This flow is gon' bring more dough 这首歌(是否)会带来更多的钱 And you know but actin' like you don't know 你知道但你却装作不知道 [ Verse 1 ] [ 50 cent ] 第一部分-50美分 Now homie I say I run it run it cause I’m in control 现在朋友听我说,我说我在唱这首歌,那是因为我被抄控着 Hypnotic, hennessey, a couple shots of patrone 催眠了,hennessey(一种很贵的spirits),喝几口patrone(另一种很贵的spirits) I have you feelin' the hype, I get you high as a kite 我让你感受(毒品)注射的味道,我让你兴奋的像个疯子。 Party poppin' shorty said she's comin' with me tonight 我那扭着屁股的GF说她今晚要和我一起来 I ain't settled the limit, I ain't snappin' and poppin' 我还没规定限度,我好没拍打(她的屁股) Either I’m bobbin' my head or I’m just standin' there watchin' [uh huh!] 也没摆动我的头,我仅仅是站在那里观看(她跳舞) I'm a hustler I hustle, you can tell that I’m paid 我是一个很活跃的人,我(喜欢)拥挤喧嚷,你可以说我是一个妓女???(我还有另一种翻译为:你可以说我是被收买的) And I protect what I got, I’m in the house with my blade 而且我一直守着我得到的东西,我握着刀待在那房子中 Nigga you front you gon' get it, ok now maybe I said it 你们这些黑人兄弟们来把它们抢走吧。好吧,之前我好象说过 Cuz I want you triddip, yeah I be on that shiddit 因为我想你们陷入麻烦之中,而我就会在这些麻烦之中! You should see when I’m stuntin' I flash the stones that be wantin' (haha!) 你们应该看看当我表演的时候,我会展示你们想的那些里程碑 Push the whip see me rollin', you can tell that I’m holdin' 接近成功了,看我发出隆隆声。你可以说我是在侵略 I'm just doin' my thang, you know the units the gang 我只是在做我自己的事(注意:thang=thing),你知道那些团体,那些团伙。 I got my grimey shady with me you front you'll have to get me Off your ass (yeah!), 我有很cool的shady更我在一起,所以你们不的不赶我走 I pay the lawsuit and laugh (haha!) 我用钱解决了诉讼然后大笑(haha!) It's not a big deal it's nuttin' but some cash.. [bring the hook back! 这没什么了不起,不就是给警察一些贿赂嘛! 。。。。。回答只能4000字呀。下面的沒有,,只能4000字参考资料:翻译者:MC小孩你看这里吧,还有很多/question/.html?si=3
你地覺得呢句點解?It is much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem.It is much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem.對問題了解不深, 反而較容易提出解決方法。這句的含義可能是正面, 亦可能是負面。正面:所知不多, 沒有太多顧慮, 反而能夠更快地提出解決方法。負面:對問題缺乏深入理解, 以為難處不大, 容易解決, 草率地便提出建議。在我看來, 這句是傾向負面含意, 表示 不知問題是何等嚴重的人, 把問題看輕了, 當然會考慮不深便說出一些建議,但這等建議卻往往未能針對問題的核心, 不能解決問題。將這句英文的含意延續下去, 可能是:It is much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. But do these suggestions work? Can they actually solve the problem? Without a thorough understanding of the real nature of the problem, the answer is probably 'negative'.
Do you have &Simple Plan-Welcome to My Life&詞?Do you guys have &Simple Plan-Welcome to My Life&詞?(Please give me or tell me how to find)Do you ever feel like breaking down?Do you ever feel out of place?Like somehow you just don't belongAnd no one understands youDo you ever wanna runaway?Do you lock yourself in your room?With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screamingNo you don't know what it's likeWhen nothing feels all rightYou don't know what it's likeTo be like meTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeDo you wanna be somebody else?Are you sick of feeling so left out?Are you desperate to find something more?Before your life is overAre you stuck inside a world you hate?Are you sick of everyone around?With their big fake smiles and stupid liesWhile deep inside you're bleedingNo you don't know what it's likeWhen nothing feels all rightYou don't know what it's likeTo be like meTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeNo one ever lied straight to your faceNo one ever stabbed you in the backYou might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okayEverybody always gave you what you wantedNever had to work it was always thereYou don't know what it's like, what it's likeTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)To be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeWelcome to my lifeWelcome to my lifeyou can find it in this website/
About the daily expenses in United Kingdom.I may immigrate in U.K. If I work in there, how much salary should enough for living per month? Including the rent, bill like electricity, water etc.I didn\'t plan which State shoud I go to, so please tell me the averavge expenses in U.K. If you know which State is suitable for living, please let me know. Any reply will be really appreciated, thankyou.If you don't know which county are you going, it's hard to tell you how much for the cost of living. But one thing for sure is if you don't want to pay a lot of money on the daily expenses, don't live in London or South of England, and also the rent will be depends on which district do you stay. And you mention the bill, e.g. electrictiy... some of the flat/house when you rent may inclusive of that, you have to deal with the landlord or the property agents. The rent is quite expensive in most of the city centres, unless you rent a house in somewhere much quieter places. The transport is quite expensive, near 2 or 3 times more expensive than the public transport in Hong Kong, if you intended to immigrate to the U.K., you'd better get a driving license and will be better if you have you own car.Which state is suitable for living? If you just move to the U.K. and not going to work, most of the countryside or quiet places would be good, e.g. Cheshire, Leeds, Manchester, York... especially in Scotland (except Edinburgh, would be very expensive). If you want to work, then most of the probabilities are in London, Birmingham... the big cities.
backstreets boy既一隻歌我想要backstreets boy一首叫what make you different既中文歌詞,thxYou don't run with the crowd您不跑與人群You go your own way您以您的自己方式You don't play after dark您不演奏在黑暗以後You light up my day您容光煥發我的天Got your own kind of style得到了您种自己的樣式That sets you apart那集合分開您Baby that's why you captured my heart所以的嬰孩您奪取了我的心臟I know sometimes you feel我有時認識您感覺Like you don't fit in像您不要適合And this world doesn't know並且這個世界不知道What you have within什麼您有內When I look at you當我看您I see something rare我看罕見事A rose that can grow anywhere上升了可能增長任何地方And there's no one I know that can compareCHORUS:What makes you different makes you beautiful什麼使您不同的牌子您美好What's there inside you什麼是那裡在您裡面Shines through to me亮光通過對我In your eyes I see all the love I'll ever need(you're all I need oh girl)在您的眼睛我看我曾經將需要的所有愛(您是所有我需要oh 女孩)What makes you different makes you beautiful to me什麼使您不同的牌子您美好對我You got something so realYou touched me so deepSee, material things don't matter to meSo come as you are, you got nothing to proveYou won me with all that you doAnd I wanna take this chance to say to youChorusYou don't know how you touched my lifeOh in so many ways I just can't describeYou taught me what love is supposed to beit's all the little things that make you beautiful to meSo beautiful...What makes you...ChorusEverything in you is beautifulLove you give shines right to meEverything in you is beautifulBeautiful to meTo me.......
想報gcse小弟係334學制(亦即新高中學生).. e家中三升中四 聽人講gcse同gce都係好淺o既公開試...(即係淺hkce同hkal好多好多...) 而且香港又有得報的....冇歲數限制... 想問幾個問題 : 1. 萬一我334個試p左k...用gce+gcse o既成績經non-jupas入香港o既大學難唔難 ?香港o既大學睇唔睇e兩個試 ? 2. gcse o既syl淺會考幾多 ?我中四下學期就去考應付到唔到 ? 3. 有咩科可以報 ? 如果去考..以下o既科我一定報... 英文 maths chem bio econ 係咪最多可以報十科 ? 仲有咩好科提議比我 ? 中文可以嗎 ? phy又多唔多野讀 ?(我334冇修phy) 仲有... gcse有冇日文讀 ? 日文我都識少少.... 多謝各位...Just in case you don't know, GCSE is the HKCEE equivalent in England. GCSEs are easier than HKCEE but your english would obviously need to be of a much higher standard. Also I foresee some difficulties in you taking GCSEs as most subjects require some form of coursework, like labwork for chem and I have no idea where you will be able to get a lab for this for instances. Also as far as I know (I have spent 9 yrs in the UK) there are no max. limits as to the number of subjects you can take. Students from the better schools in the UK would take approx. 10 GCSE subjects so I'd recommend you take as least ten subjects if your aim is to get to a decent university. The subjects you have choosen so far look ok except for econ, in the UK economics is not generally taken at GCSE level by good school as the syllabus is too easy it doesn't really teach you the subject in any sort of depth. You should definately take chinese, you wouldn't even have to revise for it =.= The science subject might be harder to arrange for you as all of them involve coursework. Maths should also be very easy for you. Also I think you'd have to take English as this is usually compulsary, actually we had to take both english language and english literature. I don't think it is wise to just go take it at F.4 but I suppose it could be done. Don't know if I have missed anything out but if I can help you any further you are welcome to message me. Chinese is fine, I just couldn't be bothered to type so much chinese as my chinese typing is not in any decent shape:P. Hope this helps
閱讀英文課外書我想增進自己自己的英文字彙,首當其衝的當然是閱讀英文課外書,可是....1&當我遇到不懂的生字時該不該查字典呢?(原以為是必須的,但我考慮到自己可能會寫滿全本書)2&同上, 查了後又應不應寫在書內呢?(用鉛筆/ 藍色原子筆/ 螢光筆/ 其他?); 還是另找本簿記錄下來?3&又要不要mark 低某些好的文句呢?用鉛筆/ 藍色原子筆/ 螢光筆/ 其他?(基本上, 我是怕弄得本英文課外書太多字/ 太花花碌碌)4&有什麼額外的建議??First, you should look for dictionary if you don't know the meaning of the words. But, you must read and understand the basic content of the book first because i don't think you should depend the dictionary to know the content, so you must guess the meaning first.Second, i don't think you should write the meaning in the book because if you don't know lots of the words, then the books are full of chinese so you don't have mood to look for the dictionary again.So, i suggest you write in note book. The advantages are you can look for the words in the note book again if you read a new book.Although this process is a little bit boring, after lots of times, you can learn more words, so you must be patient.Of course, you must mark down a good sentence in your notebook too. I suggest you to recite it because it is very useful in exams, public exams, even though in work.Finally, professors said that you should read a book which has no more ten words you don't know per page.So borrow or buy a suitable book.
我想要2首歌ge歌詞!!M2M - shades of purple1. don't say you love me2. pretty boyTHX!!M2M---Don’t Say You Love MeM2M---Don’t Say You Love MeDon’t Say You Love MeGot introduced to you by a friendYou were cute and all thatBaby you set the trend, yes you did ohThe next thing I know we re down at the cinemaWe re sitting there, you start kissing meWhat s that about?You re moving too fast, I don t understand youI m not ready yet, baby I can t pretendNo I can tThe best I can do is tell you to talk to meIt s possible, eventualLove will find a wayLove will find a way...Don t say you love meYou don t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon t go there babyNot before I m readyDon t say your heart s in a hurryIt s not like we re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeHere s how I play, here s where you standHere s what to prove to get any further than where it s beenI ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twiceTake it slow, you keep pushing meYou re pushing me awayPushing me away...BRIDGEDon t say you love meYou don t even know me baby…Baby don t say you love me, babyArtist : M2M Title : Pretty Boy I lie awake at night see things in black and whire I've only got you inside my mind you know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray that you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start CHORUS Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you I used to write your name and put it in a frame And sometimes I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while and touch me with your smile Ad what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time CHORUS BRIDGE: Oh pretty boy Say you love me too
Don`t say you love meDon`t say you love me 歌詞====急==== 16:28:38係m2m 既歌!!M2M---Don’t Say You Love MeDon’t Say You Love MeGot introduced to you by a friendYou were cute and all thatBaby you set the trend, yes you did ohThe next thing I know we re down at the cinemaWe re sitting there, you start kissing meWhat s that about?You re moving too fast, I don t understand youI m not ready yet, baby I can t pretendNo I can tThe best I can do is tell you to talk to meIt s possible, eventualLove will find a wayLove will find a way...Don t say you love meYou don t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon t go there babyNot before I m readyDon t say your heart s in a hurryIt s not like we re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeHere s how I play, here s where you standHere s what to prove to get any further than where it s beenI ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twiceTake it slow, you keep pushing meYou re pushing me awayPushing me away...BRIDGEDon t say you love meYou don t even know me baby…Baby don t say you love me, baby
英文歌歌名 20點http://zoome.jp/hetalex/diary/54求英文歌歌名__20點A Writer's Reference - HalifaxDeep beneath your skinYou know this feels so right to youBut trust me girl with him you don’t knowWhat your getting yourself intoCrawl under the sheetsWith an unfamiliar faceIt’s getting back at me you wantIt’s to kill my so called graceBut nowThe tables have turnedThere's one seat left at mine and your still choking on your woundNo wonder why your still aloneA body bruised and beaten blue and blackNo wonder while you sleep with the window openYou do this to yourselfLimping to your car, never thought it would end like thisbut your hero in his armor wasn't playing with those fistsSo innocent and still, lay against your trucks windowplaying what looks to me as karma taking it's last blowAnd nowEnjoy yourself a loverAll I know is I love to hateAnd how good it feels to love to hate youNo wonder why your still aloneA body bruised and beaten blue and blackNo wonder while you sleep with the window openYou do this to yourself(Your) Your lies....buried beneath the truth(Your) Your lies....it’s hard to see it through(Your) Your lies....buried beneath the truth(Your) Your lies....it's hard to see throughRegret me don’t forget meI want you to rememberRegret me don’t forget melast chance that you have to stay awakeNo wonder why your still aloneA body bruised and beaten blue and blackNo wonder while you sleep with the window openYou do this to yourselfRegret me don’t forget me (yourself)I want you to remember (yourself)Regret me don’t forget me (yourself)The last chance you'll have to stay awake {x 2}
點解有網友認為基督徒不可被批評?向中五女生胸部打圈不叫非禮猥褻而叫「背叛上帝」? 評價狀況 Serenity ( 小學級 5 級 )
04:06:27負面 Do you know the guy or the wife? Did you go to the court and listen to the case? Don't criticise if you don't know the details! There are good Christians and bad Christians and people pretend to be Christians. Don't criticise if you don't know a thing about Christianity! Imagine if this happens in your own family. Show some sympathy if you are a human. http://hk./question/question?qid=1我真係唔係好明, 點解網友會問樓主以下問題:Do you know the guy or the wife?Did you go to the court and listen to the case?Don't criticise if you don't know the details!點解我要認識條友仔和他的太太才可以講關於他在中五女生的胸部打圈的事呢?點解我要去到法庭聽審才可以講關於他在中五女生的胸部打圈的事呢?點解我要知道細節才可以批評條友.法官都唔認識條友, 點解又可以審條友, 我們就講吓都唔得呢?另外他這一句更另我莫名其妙:There are good Christians and bad Christians and people pretend to be Christians.他說有好基督徒和壞基督徒, 但是為什麼我見的全是壞基督徒, 見不到好基督徒? 假扮基督徒要個個月俾錢教會, 點解他說有人會假扮基督徒呢?之後, 他又說:Don't criticise if you don't know a thing about Christianity!點解我們不認識基督教的事就不能批評呢? 而且係人都知道基督教冇個好人, 又有誰會對基督教一無所知呢?最後他叫樓主想像這樣的事發生在自己家庭上, 又叫樓主表現同情心之類云云, 可是樓主又如何想像自己是一個想佔女學生便宜的基基呢? 樓主也喜歡細路女嗎?而我們又可以怎樣同情基督徒攪中五女生呢? 同情他什麼呢? 同情他給人舉報了嗎?
拜師學意大利菜想學正宗學意大利菜, 已有基本意大利菜知識...Pizza... focaccia.. pasta....tomato sauces, pesto, herbs 運用....已懂想更深入學...town gas cooking centre 已找過...有得學... 不過太簡單...唔係我想學果d野 20:58:07yup... of course it is the best to live in italy for awhile and learn the traditional recipes from there... however.... no money...I don't think you can really learn how to cook in Italian way if you now live in that place. All the ingradients were not the same in HK, so how can you get in deep? Only 2 things, you can't get it correctly in HK (because of the weather), Ham and coffee. Of course, another thing like the yeast, time to wait for the dough for the pizza, everything like this, since HK is too humid, they all don't work properly.From your question, I guess you were only like how to cook italian food in very 意識形態 way, but don't have any 內功心法, you seems like still don't understand the most important for cooking is the food (the properly way to thread only if they were fresh and high quality) but no the way to cook. The way to cook is just a gaurantee you didn't mess up the nice food from nature. But you don't know how to choose. I don't believe Town gas cooking centre will give you some truffle costing 3,000 Euro /KG when you going to the class and those teachers maybe also have no knowledge to teach you how to choose the right one. This is not the problem with the money, but the problem of choice. Therefore, if you not in Italy, you just don't open to the real Italy, and you also never have a chance to feel why the ingridents were so important. I try the caramari in Carpri, this is nothing more than squid, but I never try something like this in my life, HK is also surrounded by sea and we have no problem to find fresh squid, but that is totally different. Weather is also one of the very important factor. But like in Florence, you have the shit Caramari, but best forantina, which you can't find anything better in whole italy, not in rome, not in milan.You know in IFC a restaurant called Harlen's, when they do the ham, the slided it with a manual slide cutting machine and all others were using automatic one like citysuper using. The big big different is the electronic one will have heat on the blade (because the motor turn the blade release heat) and when you cut that in extremely thin slides (suppose to be like that), the fat were melt, it taste so different. If you don't understand the original way the italian is doing and the reason behind, no matter how good you cook, it still no good. But if you tell people this is the reason, they think you were crazy in Hong Kong mostly. All this detail add together is what I mean by 內功心法, use you eye to see, ear to listern, mind to thing, add this all together. Imagine, where in HK could have someone could show and tell you this?The real good taste is nothing more than good quality of food, but not the way how you cook. 99.9% of the italian cooking class in HK is just HK style italian food, but the real good italian cooking guy won't give any lesson here
一首歌,幫幫我啦!!!!!!!!!!唔好意思呀!!!我只係識一句........唔好睇到上面個句就走呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!幫幫我啦!!!一句:HEY YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH,I NEED SOME BODY X X HAVE MUCH FUN.X=唔記得咗THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! THX! 14:51:16可以喺邊度DOWN呀???? THXStopYou just walk in, I make you smile It's cool but You don't even know me [harmony] You take an inch, I run a mile Can't win you're Always right behind me [harmony] And we know that you could go and find some other Take or leave it or just don't even bother Caught in a craze, it's just a faze Or will this be around forever (Ooooh) Don't you know it's going too fast (oooh, to fast) (Ooooh) Racing so heard you know it won't last (oooh, won't last) Don't you know why can't you see Slow it down, read the sign So you know just where you're going Stop right now thank you very much I need somebody with a human touch Hey you always on the run Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun Do do do do Do do do do Do do do always be together Ba da ba ba Ba da ba ba Ba da ba stay that way forever And we know that you can go and find some other Take or leave it cos we've always got each other You know who you are and yes, you're gonna breakdown You've crossed the line so you're gonna have to turnaround (Ooooh) Don't you know it's going too fast (oooh, to fast) (Ooooh) Racing so heard you know it won't last (oooh, won't last) Don't you know why can't you see Slow it down, read the sign So you know just where you're going Stop right now thank you very much I need somebody with a human touch Hey you always on the run Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun Gotta keep it down honey, lay your back on the line Cos I don't care about the money, don't be wasting my time You need less speed, get off my case You gotta slow it down baby, just get out of my face Stop right now thank you very much I need somebody with a human touch Hey you always on the run Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun Stop right now thank you very much I need somebody with a human touch Hey you always on the run Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun Stop right now Stop right now thank you very much We wanna thank, we wanna thank you I need somebody with a human touch Stop right now Hey you always on the run Thank you very much, thank you very much Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun 係唔係e首歌??
Don’t Say You Love Me歌詞中文解釋 `有冇Don't Say You Love Me歌詞中文解釋 ` 感激不盡 !&3&;Don't say you love me 不要說你愛我Got introduced to you by a friend 朋友將你介紹給我You were cute and all that Baby, you set the trend 你很可愛,還很時髦 Yes, you did 真是那樣The next thing I know we're down at the cinema 記得後來我們去看電影 We were sitting there you start kissing me 坐在那裡 你想吻我 What's that about 到底怎麼了 You're moving too fast I don't understand you 你的熱情迅速蔓延 這讓我不能理解 I'm not ready yet 我還沒做好準備Baby, I can't pretend寶貝,而且我不能說謊No, I can't 不行,我不能The best I can do is tell you to talk to me 我只能讓你和我聊天 It's possible, eventual Love will find a way這還有點可能 愛會找到合適的方式 Don't say you love me You don't even know me 別說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time如果真的是喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我還沒有準備 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 別說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間Here's how I play here's where you stand 這是我的原則 也是你面對的現實 Here's what to prove To get any further than Where it's been 這樣才能証明我們的感情能走得更遠I'll make it clear讓我把它搞明白 Not gonna tell you twice 好話就說一遍 &Take it slow,you keep pushing me.& 真愛需要時間,否則適得其反 You're pushing me away 你在將我驅趕 Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time 如果真喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我還沒有準備 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間 Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 Baby, don't say you love me 别說你愛我 If you really want me then give me some time 如果真的是喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready我還沒有準備,寶見 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間
UE ORAL PRESENTATION (急!!)一開頭使唔使講GOOD EVENING果D??THX一開頭使唔使講GOOD EVENING果D. However, I don't know you mention part 1 or part 2(group discussion)For part 1 pay more attention to the following things rather than 一開頭使唔使講GOOD EVENING果D. However if you want to do so, just do it.(1)When you are making your summary, don't write a paragraph. After the examination, the card you used will be collected by the examiner(s). They will check whether you write too much or not. If you write too much, you will be penalized. I suggest writting main points and use arrows (i.e. The man —–&market—&car accident—–&rush to ER)are enough instead of using conjunctions and again DON'T WRITE PARAGRAPH.(2)When you are reading out points from your card, remember, keeping EYE-CONTACT with your examiner instead of just keeping looking at your card.(3)When you encounter some words you don't know how to pronounce, you can use another word with similar meaning to replace them. (4)Always bear in mind that grammar is also of paramount important and the examiners will also count whether you grammars is right. Pay more attention to plural and singular and also verb noun agreement.(5)You may add your own opinion finally if you want to. However, for pratical skill never do so.For part 2.If you want to give your opinion first, you may say&Does anyone mind if I start first&Then you should voice out your opinion by According to the …….., I think that…….If you don't agree with sb you may say& I don't think so and the truth is…….& OR & I disagree with what you say. This is because……..If you agree with sb you may say& It is a good idea/notion(意見)…. and I absolutely/totally agree with what you say. There are several resons why I support your idea.&If somebody 離題. You may said that I think you leave the question這句解作&我想你巳離題& and please talk about ………again. It is necessary for you to point out sb who is leaving the question and more mark will be awarded to you since you point out this serious problems and fix it. If noone in your group to point out that this candidate is leaving the question, you and your group members will lost mark and penalized.If sb. put forward by a notion which is not sensible and logical, point it out and contradict(反駁) it. If your notion is much better than the other candidates due to more sensible and logical, you achieve the big triumph. sb = somebodyGood luck to you.
求以下歌的歌詞。1.Nobody's perpcet2.Make some noise3.Life's What You Make It4.One In A Million4.One In A MillionLove it babe. Love it babe.Love it babe. Love it babe.Baby you don't know,what you do to me.Between me and you, I feel a chemistry.Won't let noone come and take your place.Cause the love you give can't be replaced.See noone else love me like you do.That's why I want to spend my life with you.Wanna please you in anyway I can.Wanna share my world don't you understand.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onyou give me a really good feelin all day long.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onyou give me a really good feelin all day long.Turn me inside out make my heart speak.Don't want nobody else you are all I need.Personality(ty) in everything you do(do)Makes me love everything bout you.Your smile your style so fly I can't denyI got a crush on you and that's true indeed.I'm diggin you your makin me believe.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onyou give me a really good feelin all day long.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onyou give me a really good feelin all day long.I'll give you anything you want from me anything you want anything you needanything your soul desiresI'll give you anything you want from me anything you want anything you needanything your soul desiresYour love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onYou give me a really good feelin all day long.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onYou give me a really good feelin all day long.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onYou give me a really good feelin all day long.Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and onYou give me a really good feelin all day long.Love it babe.love it babe. love it babeLove it babe. Love it babe
搵英文歌詞-急如題共6首:1) I don't know how to love him2) Don't cry for me argentina3) Take that look off your face4) The music of the night5) Love changes everything6) No matter what全部歌出自碟: &Andrew Lloyd Webber Gold& 12:03:01e-mail:kwan_hang_.hk*** I Don't Know How To Love Him ***Artist: Jesus Christ Superstar Mary MagdaleneI don't know how to love himWhat to do, how to move himI've been changed, yes really changedIn these past few daysWhen I've seen myselfI seem like someone elseI don't know how to take thisI don't see why he moves meHe's a manHe's just a manAnd I've had so manyMen beforeIn very many waysHe's just one more捷徑指向: /jesus-christ-superstar/i-dont-know-how-to-love-him.html*** Don't Cry For Me Argentina ***Artist: Madonna[Eva:]It won't be easy, you'll think it strangeWhen I try to explain how I feelThat I still need your love after all that I've doneYou won't believe meAll you will see is a girl you once knewAlthough she's dressed up to the ninesAt sixes and sevens with youI had to let it happen, I had to changeCouldn't stay all my life down at heelLooking out of the window, staying out of the sunSo I chose freedomRunning around, trying everything newBut nothing impressed me at allI never expected it to[Chorus:]Don't cry for me ArgentinaThe truth is I never left youAll through my wild daysMy mad existenceI kept my promiseDon't keep your distanceAnd as for fortune, and as for fameI never invited them inThough it seemed to the world they were all I desiredThey are illusionsThey are not the solutions they promised to beThe answer was here all the timeI love you and hope you love me***Don't cry for me Argentina***[chorus]Have I said too much?There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.But all you have to do is look at me to knowThat every word is true捷徑指向: /lyrics/evitavol2/dontcryformeargentina.htm*** Take That Look Off Your Face***Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber/Lyrics: Don BlackYou must be mistaken,It couldn't have beenYou couldn't have seen him yesterday.He's doing some deal down in Baltimore now,I hate it when he's away.You must be mistaken, I'm sure that you are.There's more that one care with stickers onAnd lots of young guys wear corduroy shirts,And I'd know if he hadn't gone.Take that look off your face.I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for you: I knew before.If I'm not mistaken, I know when it came,In fact I can name the very day.When we started to plan the future and all,Joe started to pull away.No, I didn't dig deep.I did not want to know.Well, you don't interfereWhen you're scared of the things you might hear.Bet you think I should end thisRight now as you would do.Well, my hard bitten friend,I am not you.Take that look off your face!I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for youI knew before.I can see through your smile.You would love to be right.I bet you didn't sleep good last night,Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.Well, I've got news for youI knew before!捷徑指向: http://www.risa.co.uk/sla/song.php?songid=14959
急!!我好想知呢首咩歌呀!/editMediaComment.do?method=load&mId=chick入去聽下~Laundromat by Nivea (featuring R.kelly) Baby, Who That Is?[Nivea]Don’t Worry About Who That Is It Ain’t You[R. Kelly]You Got Somebody Else Over There?[Nivea]Don’t Worry About It KeithIf You Was Over Here Taking Care Of BusinessYou Wouldn’t Have ToAsk Me A Questions Like That[R. Kelly]Oh Girl Please![Nivea]Oh Girl Please My Ass! Who That Is Over There?[R. Kelly]Are You Mocking Me?[Nivea]Uh, Boy Ain’t Nobody Got To Mock You[R. Kelly]Yeah You Mocking Me! You Get Your Little Record Deal And Shit And Think You All That[Nivea]Ooh, Bye Keith[R. Kelly]Nivea Hello![Nivea]You’s A Lying Cheating Son Of AThe Way You Do Me Boy I’m Tired Of Taking Your ShitSee I Know All About Those Fast Hoes Up In College Shorty Need To Stop It Hello~[R. Kelly]Yeah, Baby Why You Trippin’ On Shit You Don’t Know AboutBelievin’ Every Goddamn Thing That You Hear About[Nivea]But It’s Nothin’ That I Heared[R. Kelly]Wait A Minute Just Hear Me OutYou Don’t Even Know About My Doings And Where Abouts[Nivea]See Your Wrong There I Busted You Coming Out Some Girl’s House[R. Kelly]And What’s That ‘Posed To Mean[Nivea]Nothin’ ‘Til You Get Stuck In A MuckBoy Let’s Stop Wasting TimeIt’s Pretty Clear That You’s A LieTired Of Sitting Around Here And Now Your Phony Alabi[Chorus]Soap, Powder, Bleach, Towels, Fabric Softner, Dollars, Change, Pants, Socks, Dirty DrawersI’m Headed To The LaundromatAnd Let’s No Forget The Food Stamps, Dirt Spots, And Sweats, Chips, Pop, Pay Phones, Clean HouseI’m Headed To The Laundromat[R. Kelly]Baby What You Saying[Nivea]Baby Read Between The LinesDo I Have To Spell It Out To You I’m Saying Goodbye[R. Kelly]Oh Girl Quit Playing I’m The Only Thing You Got[Nivea]You’re The Only Thing I GotWell Then I Must Not Have A Lot[R. Kelly]Girl You Can’t Be Serious In Fact I Think You’re Gaming[Nivea]Look Just Call My Man The Judge And He’ll Make The Arrangements[R. Kelly]So You Really Gon’ Go Through With This[Nivea]Hell Yes ‘Cause I’m Fed Up With This[R. Kelly]Girl How You Just Gon’ Leave Like This[Nivea]Because You Weren’t True To This[Chorus]Soap, Powder, Bleach, Towels, Fabric Softner, Dollars, Change, Pants, Socks, Dirty DrawersI’m Going To The LaundromatAnd Let’s No Forget The Food Stamps, Dirt Spots, And Sweats, Chips, Pop, Pay Phones, Clean HouseI’m Going To The Laundromat Hello[R. Kelly]Baby Can We Talk About It?[Nivea]What Is There To Talk About?You Don’ Hurt Me Time Again Brought Me Up And Braid Me Down[R. Kelly]Baby Girl I’m Sorry![Nivea]Well Sorry’s Not Gon’ Doing ItI’m For Real This Time Boy I’m Through[R. Kelly]Girl I’m ‘Bout To Lose It[Nivea]No Wait Now I Suggest You Don’t Go Tryin’ Nothin’ Stupid[R. Kelly]Ooh Baby I Just Don’t Know What I Would Do If I Was To Lose YouHello Are You There?[Nivea]Goodbye![Chorus 'Til Fade]Soap, Powder, Bleach, Towels, Fabric Softner, Dollars, Change, Pants, Socks, Dirty DrawersI’m Headed To The LaundromatAnd Let’s No Forget The Food Stamps,Dirt Spots, And Sweats, Chips, Pop, Pay Phones, Clean HouseI’m Headed To The Laundromat[Nivea While During Second Chorus Repeat]I Can’t Take It No MoreOoh, It’s Time To Hit DoorPants And Socks Dirty TowelsOh I Been Putting Up With Your Shit For A While NowNo More Cryin’None Of Your Lyin’You Got To Go BoyI’m Cleanin’ My House NowOoooooh, I’m Headed To The Laundromat
Tags:, , , ,}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词baby i will 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信