云图,超凡蜘蛛侠(这里面有些经典的台词)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词_百度知道
求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词
比如泰坦尼克号,功夫熊猫之类的
提问者采纳
;无论发生什么事;慢慢地; &nbsp。 &nbsp,要么可以向它学习, 为之战斗; &nbsp, get so you depend on them, just as I do now.。回到这里,但不是每个人都真正活过; &4;&华莱士,过去是痛楚的。重新做人;bright.1; &nbsp,告诉他我现在的感受; &nbsp。,你可真不是个君子. A world in which ther&8.It made me look like a duck in water. At least a while. &我为何要相信你。 &nbsp, a free man at the start of a long journey whose con &nbsp.,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西2. And I took it from him, that'5. And dying in your beds2,你就跑;&nbsp. You can' &nbsp?骗人罢了。&10,去偷.  (4)我们不需要胜利.;&nbsp。 ...展开全文;无论发生什么事;慢慢地; &nbsp。 &nbsp,要么可以向它学习, 为之战斗; &nbsp, get so you depend on them, just as I do now.。回到这里,但不是每个人都真正活过; &4;&华莱士,过去是痛楚的。重新做人;bright.1; &nbsp,告诉他我现在的感受; &nbsp。,你可真不是个君子. A world in which ther&8.It made me look like a duck in water. At least a while. &我为何要相信你。 &nbsp, a free man at the start of a long journey whose con &nbsp.,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西2. And I took it from him, that'5. And dying in your beds2,你就跑;&nbsp. You can' &nbsp?骗人罢了。&10,去偷.  (4)我们不需要胜利.;&nbsp。4: Hope is a dangerous thing,也可理解为傻人有傻福?你所说的一切都是谎话, but they&#39,我不为她而战斗,朋友., just run. &nbsp、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret,只需要战斗; & &nbsp。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情,谁为呢;t meant to be caged!,我会没收土地,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题;&nbsp.Life was like a box of chocolates、These walls are kind of funny like that;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存;& &nbsp. &nbsp, sorry,我做不到了. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it! &s hard winn&nbsp. Because it&#39, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治, just run away. 译文,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争. I我要像你一样就好了. &nbsp!, and no good thing ever dies。 & &nbsp. &nbsp. &哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考. &4,我再也不要挨饿了. I hope, I love you。&s the only thing that lasts,后学会用剑. I&#39., you never know what you&#39,我都会像现在一样爱你。7;ll never take our freedom!;蠢人做蠢事。&nbsp! & &nbsp、Prison life && &nbsp,圣者渡人8; & & &nbsp, the past can hurt: Let me tell you奇迹每天都在发生,我总要得到报酬!小子:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂.Have you given any th &1;&nbsp, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives. &nbsp,但我认为你要么可以逃避; &nbsp,别再浪费我的时间了,要么赶着去死.;ve ever loved any woman. I laugh i好像你是死而复生似的!  (2)告诉你. I&#39, I promise.每个人都会死;8. It' &nbsp。&nbsp. &nbsp. Sir. So you go on and stamp your form., you turn your back on the world、I guess it comes down to a simple choice. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. &nbsp、H2. &nbsp、Fear can hold you prisoner. Because t8;如果这个世界对你不理不睬; &nbsp。强者自救. I hope I can make 你有没有为将来打算过呢: FREEDOM. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William W&nbsp, and stop wasting my time. &nbsp,直到寿终正寝:因为你看着我的方式; &nbsp. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it&#39:有的鸟是不会被关住的; &nbsp。 &nbsp. 译文;好了……累死我了; (10)Robert the B先生;7:坚强的人只能救赎自己,他们也许能夺走我们的生命. &nbsp,人民跟我作战.,这是你们老师要的作业;(6)William Wallace,是我们注定要做的一件事. & &5; &现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界?用这么多苟活的日子, steal:Not nearly as beautiful as you &nbsp, worth fighting for,去骗;6;&nbsp:get busy living or get busy dying, tell hi & &nbsp。 &nbsp.I love you more than I'3;6.;9.Death is just a part of life。这就是体制化;世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存..I think it'&nbsp。 &nbsp!&nbsp,直到永远 & &nbsp。 & &我做任何事不过是为了有所回报;5,希望可以感受自由; &nbsp,而美好的事物永不消逝? &nbsp, don'm only brave when I have to be,你痛恨周围的高墙;我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢, something we&#39。年复一年. I want to try and talk some sense to him. I think it the excitement only& &nbsp, I&#39:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择。10:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣; &nbsp,但是你更美& ——大部分资料来自百度知道&4; &m alive. &nbsp。&5. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams,我保证; & &nbsp, 为之牺牲的东西;6。&nbsp. And you miss are no lady. &nbsp. & &nbsp:听我说. If I don'3;&nbsp。可是; (7)William Wr &nbsp,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人. Rehabilitated、Red,也不是讨好你们(指假释官). A great man can save another,告诉我们的敌人; &nbsp,你也可以这样对待它. 译文; &死亡是生命的一部分; &nbsp. Until I die. Not because I` &2:我希望…… & &nbsp,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 &生命就像一盒巧克力.《阿甘正传》1。 &ll love you: W我和珍妮形影不离; &nbsp。.Wve waited longer for you than I&#39: Fight and you may die. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance、It takes a strong man to save himself. Men fight for me because if they do not!9.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.;&nbsp, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children:为什么帮我. F9;&华莱士;&nbsp,去杀人.. But I can`t;6? && &nbsp. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. Hope can set you free。 &&&nbsp, &nbsp,你习惯了生活在其中。 &nbsp,我没什么可说的了,not every man really lives.;&nbsp. 译文; &nbsp? It`&nbsp。 &&Hope can drive a man insane!; &3, a & &nbsp。 &nbsp. And I' &nbsp.&&nbsp. && &nbsp。&nbsp,结果往往出人意料。 &4. &3.; &nbsp。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;(8)William Wallace,远远跑开. This is my kingdom。 &nbsp: Because of the way you are looking at me now。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸;7;&nbsp. &nbsp,伟大的人才能拯救他人 &华莱士:是呀!. Then a young,你也不是什么淑女.译文. Their feathers are just too&s like you are back from the dead,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝.; & &nbsp。; &nbsp, and shake his hand. 伊莎贝尔.I wish I could be more like you. I hope to see my friend. 我会补偿你的,就一个机会, who will, and a greatPrincess Isabelle,去换一个机会;你若遇上麻烦. E7;译文. &&瑞德,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣;越危险就越合我心意;ll live, worth dying for. &nbsp? &nbsp,一个无我容身之处的世界? & & &nbsp. &nbsp。  (3)Many man dies。 & &2。 &re gonna get?, or because you think I should. A strong 华莱士; &re no gentleman, I&#39, then you get u sed to them、I find I’ &译文;ll make it up to you:自由; &nbsp,你们可能会死; &nbsp.You just stay away from me please. &nbsp? Everything you ev& (9)William Wallace.,不要逞强;&nbsp.。 &它让我如鱼得水;&&nbsp. Being brave doesn&#39。如果逃跑, you&#39。 &nbsp,至少还能……多活一会儿;求你离开我。  (5)先学会用脑; & & &nbsp. 译文。 & &此句只可意会不可言传;对.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going这是我的国土;9.《肖申克的救赎》1,上帝作证; &nbsp,在我活着时.《The Lion King狮子王》 &nbsp,如果战斗;s tearing me apart ,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!:希望是美好的: I&nbsp.&&ll never be hungry again. &nbsp. I always get paid.  我什么都没有..He fights for something that I never had.If you&nbsp。 &nbsp、some birds aren&#39。&nbsp. &nbsp。刚入狱的时候; &nbsp,只是如果不这样?太变态了; & &nbsp, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to & & &nbsp.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, maybe the best of things.Stupt mean you go &nbsp, I don`t give a .Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death, as G告诉你的国王;译文。 && &nbsp,我的孩子/在你一生中,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。希望能叫人发疯3:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事, run and you' &nbsp. When the world turns its back on you. &s all, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime.Mirac & &nbsp,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么.:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚;10.I was messed up for a long time。5;&ve waited for any woman. Nor will any Scot while I&#39。&nbsp! &nbsp. Yes. &nbsp,希望是件危险的事. That` &&(1)Wallace. Why should I believe you。,过奴隶的生活. &nbsp:我发现自己是如此的激动. I g10.I never give anything without expecting&土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作; &nbsp。&nbsp. &nbsp:要么忙于生存.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots,我出卖他时:那里很美《勇敢的心》&nbsp,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱); &nbsp.If I &nbsp. I look back on the way I即使让我撒谎。回首曾经走过的弯路,也许是人间至善,你们愿不愿意,小姐: You tell your king,所有苏格兰人都是.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 &过去的事是不可以改变的, when I这些年我一塌糊涂,有许多事值得争取/但;&nbsp,盖你的章吧; &nbsp, that William Wallace will not be ruled收起
额。。。有没有我说的那两部?
《泰坦尼克号》You jump, I jump.你跳,我就跳& &2. We're women. Our choices are never easy.&我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易& &3. All life is a game of luck.&生活本来就全靠运气& &4. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子& &5. You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .&你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
提问者评价
谢谢!辛苦了
网友推荐的&一部英语电影的英文介绍和经典台词
80276人推荐
89689人推荐
119575人推荐
122071人推荐
118864人推荐
132039人推荐
152450人推荐
171743人推荐
180881人推荐