有没有初中英语短文填词,词少一点的。

问题补充&&
对我来说真的很惊讶,dancing.一些唱歌,当我们到达了那个公园作为他们早日6, he was writing the Chine** Caligraphy on the floor of the park,有些人在玩乐器有舞蹈的传统民间songs,跳舞,他开始写一些中国诗在地板上,只是通过加入一个健康的社会,我爱这种类型的生活, and i can **e a group of elderly gather at one corner, as soon as we arrived at the park as earlier as 6.00am有那么多的人已经在那里慢跑,他的年龄应该是有关早期70岁, what a good hand writing,他使用的是长毛笔只是, i may joint my parent to the park **ring weekend for more meaningful lives,I love this type of living.And the sight i can **e was an elderly man,每个人都见过享受着生活在这里。我能看到Today Sunday,练习太极拳, just by joining a healthy society which can bring you a lot of funs.It is really suppri** for me, i accompany my parents to the park for an exerci**,看到有一位老人. 今天星期天.00am they are so many people already there for jogging,他在写中国Caligraphy对地板的公园,practicing TaiChi,everybody **en enjoying the life over here, some people bring their puppy with them, he is using a long writing brush just by putting on some pure water and he started to write some Chine** poem on the floor,我可能联合我父母去公园在周末为更有意义的生活. and you can even **e some of them are quite young,这是一个多么好的手写作,能带给你很多有趣的事情,放上一些纯净的水, his age should be **ut early 70 years old,有些人把他们的小, there are so many things to **e in the park,我能看到一群老人聚集在一个角落里,我陪我的父母到公园里来练习,你甚至可以看到一些的人是相当年轻,有那么多要看的东西在公园里,some playing musical instruments some dancing some singing the traditional folks songs
【超短裤】 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by请写一篇不少于80词的作文,题目
我对英语有一点紧张中文的!谁能帮下忙蛤`谢谢了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请写一篇不少于80词的作文,题目
我对英语有一点紧张中文的!谁能帮下忙蛤`谢谢了
请写一篇不少于80词的作文,题目
我对英语有一点紧张中文的!谁能帮下忙蛤`谢谢了
这个还要下啊,自己写啊,多真实的故事·!
第一篇: It goes without saying that English plays an important role in our modern society. English is an international language. Wherever you go, you can hear English spoken by many people. From thi...谁有初一升初二水平的60篇英语小短文(带翻译)啊!大概50词左右!少一点啊!急急急!拜托啊!!_百度知道
谁有初一升初二水平的60篇英语小短文(带翻译)啊!大概50词左右!少一点啊!急急急!拜托啊!!
My teacherThat is my Chinese teacher .Her name is *** .She is not very strict.She is **憨矗封匪莩睹凤色脯姬 years old.She has got long hair and two big eyes .I think she is a successful teacher.We all like her very much.Because she is really friendly and beautiful!中文翻译:那是我的语文老师。她的名字是***。她并不是很严厉。她**岁了。她有着长发和两只大眼睛。我认为她是一位成功的老师。我们都非常喜欢她。因为她是真的和蔼并且美丽! 采纳
我继续给你写。
参考资料:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Five Hundred Times In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she 憨矗封匪莩睹凤色脯姬might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge's eye. &You are a school teacher, eh?& said he. &Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. Sit down at that table and write 'I went through a red light' five hundred times.& 五百倍
在中西部一个大城市的交通法庭里,一位年轻女士被带到法官面前为她开了罚单开车闯红灯。她解释到他的荣誉,她是一名中学教师,请求立即处理她的案子,以便可以赶回去上课。野生动物隐约进法官的眼睛。“你是一个学校的老师,是吗?”他说。“夫人,我意识到,我一生的愿望。在那张桌子坐下来写‘我闯红灯的五百倍。”
Spring girl walked in the footsteps of light to our way outside the city of Riverside, she brought things - just the germination of grass, leaves, as well as that bright flowers. They are like the fair to form a dazzling spring. River bank full of rape following a golden yellow flowers, from afar like a great time. A carpet of golden times. Spring girl also went to a Ping Square, to us have brought the square grass and colorful flowers ah! Far away from the children's laughter, because there is children's entertainment products, but will be charged. After a week, to the weekend when some adult time, and with his sons and daughters on the hill to Ta-Qing, a breath of fresh air The river on a cold winter tea gradually changed to excitement, and some adults in the chat, and some in playing mahjong, and cards in play, a teahouse on the business of getting better and better! More happy children, and the spring or the dry season, many children in the river pebbles on the running of the kite-flying, some eagle logo, some dragonfly designs, some mermaid logo ...... they are and Blue Baiyun day chatting it! Some children with wet river sand castle, sand pinch with some glutinous rice balls in it! There also came a non-stop laughter. Yes, you will say that there is still one of the children and last but not least in the river where the small water to catch tadpoles Dang it! I love my home, not only love my own home, but also love my beautiful spring you! Because I am home for the children of the spring brought countless happy, of course, one of the children in what I cough!春姑娘迈着轻快的脚步来到我们城外的滨江路,她带来的东西是——刚刚发芽的小草,长了叶子的柳丝,还有那鲜艳的花儿。他们就像赶集来,形成了光彩夺目的春天。河堤下面的油菜开满了金黄色的花儿,远远望去就像一大遍.一大遍金黄色的地毯。
春姑娘又跑到得翠屏广场,给我们的广场上有带来了嫩嫩的小草与五颜六色的花朵啊!远方传来了孩子们的笑声,因为那里有小朋友的娱乐用品,可是要收费。
过了一周,到了周末的时候有的大人有空了,就带着他的儿女去山上踏青,呼吸新鲜的空气
河边上冷漠了一个冬天的茶馆,渐渐变地热闹起来,大人有的在聊天,有的在打麻将,还有的在打扑克牌,茶馆的生意就愈来愈好了!
孩子们就更开心了,春天还是枯水季节,许多孩子们就在河边的鹅卵石上奔跑着放风筝,有的是老鹰图案,有的是蜻蜓图案,有的是美人鱼图案......他们正在和蓝天白云聊天呢!有的是孩子在用湿湿的河沙堆城堡,有的在用河沙捏汤圆呢!那里也传来了不停的笑声。对,你们一定会说还有一个,最后还有的小朋友在河边的小水荡里捉蝌蚪呢!
我真爱我的家乡,不但爱我自己的家乡,更爱我美丽的春天呀!因为我家乡的春天给小朋友带来无数的快乐,当然这些小朋友里其中一个就是我咯
60篇~~呵~你真可爱~·
把my teacher
那篇改写成my deskmate或my best firend
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[急]英语作文日记 请根据要求写一篇日记. (80词左右 少一点没关系 在线等~)1.今天是10月2日,星期六,天气晴朗。2.你和父母去参观你家附近的一所博物馆。3.那里有许多有趣的展品。4.当_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
[急]英语作文日记 请根据要求写一篇日记. (80词左右 少一点没关系 在线等~)1.今天是10月2日,星期六,天气晴朗。2.你和父母去参观你家附近的一所博物馆。3.那里有许多有趣的展品。4.当
[急]英语作文日记 请根据要求写一篇日记. (80词左右 少一点没关系 在线等~)1.今天是10月2日,星期六,天气晴朗。2.你和父母去参观你家附近的一所博物馆。3.那里有许多有趣的展品。4.当你看到有游客乱扔垃圾时,你上前制止了。5.就有可乱扔垃圾一时,谈谈你的看法。要求:1.不要注资翻译,内容可在所给出的基础上适当发挥。Saturday,Oct.2nd
Today is a sunny day!I went to a museum near my house ,There are lots of funny things.Suddenly,a man throw some rubbish and I quckly went to he,then,I said"Don't throw rubbish"不好意思,我才五年级,实在写不出来啦.念在我打的那么辛苦,分就给我吧.56.要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.An Instructive Journey_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
56.要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.An Instructive Journey
56.要求你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.An Instructive Journey
A visit to Tianshangrenjian
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文填词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信