求一篇英语作文短文

英语 写一篇短文,介绍某位同学的健康生活习惯_作业帮
英语 写一篇短文,介绍某位同学的健康生活习惯
英语 写一篇短文,介绍某位同学的健康生活习惯
Tom is one of my classmates.I think he has healthy living habbits.He never stays up late or gets up late.He usually gets up at half past six and goes to bed at 10:00.He seldom eats junk food.He likes eating fruit,vegetables and he likes drinking milk.He often washes his hands in time and brushes his teeth at least twice every day.He drinks enough water and he neither smokes nor drinks.He does enough exercise every day.He often goes for a walk for about half an hour in the evening and plays basketball with his friends on weekends.自己的一点想法,写一篇英语短文介绍你早上,中午,晚上的饮食习惯_百度知道
写一篇英语短文介绍你早上,中午,晚上的饮食习惯
;healthy&quot,我忘记把书带回家了,以健康&quot,(初一上册外研版的),。仿照书上写。。;为主题来帮帮忙。
提问者采纳
I always remind myself of being restrained when I have diner, oranges and pears can provide sufficient source of vitamins and keep me fresh, a bottle of milk mixing with some cereals would be my best choice as it contains not only protein, some fruits like apples.Hence, an adequate amount of supplies including rice and some vegetables are needed in terms of the health of human body. In the afternoon, but good source of fibreIn the morning
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请你写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己所熟悉的一个节日_作业帮
请你写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己所熟悉的一个节日
请你写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己所熟悉的一个节日
下面写的是美国的一部连续剧.Everybody Hates ChrisEverybody Hates Chris is an Emmy Award-nominated American sitcom broadcast on the The CW,featuring fictional characters and situations broadly based on real people and situations.The show is produced by CBS Paramount Television.It is inspired by the teenage experiences of comedian Chris Rock (who narrates the show),while growing up in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn.The title of the show parodies the title of another well-known program,Everybody Loves Raymond.Unlike other CW sitcoms,Everybody Hates Chris is shot using a single camera.[1] with no studio audience laugh track.On September 22,2005,the series' premiere achieved higher ratings than NBC's season premiere of Joey,giving UPN,its original network,its third highest rating in history.With seven million viewers,it was fourth highest-rated program at the 8 p.m.ET time slot.It is also the first TV show to be available for free preview on Google Video.Everybody Hates Chris won an NAACP Award for "Outstanding Comedy Series."[2] Due to the show's popular and critical success,the CW network gave the show an early full-season renewal for 2007–08,its 3rd season.[3] The 3rd season of Everybody Hates Chris premiered on Monday,October 1,2007.[4] The show aired on Monday nights at 8:00/7:00c on The CW Television Network,[5] however on February 10,2008 it had move to Sunday nights at 8:00/7:00c.Despite the
Writers' Strike,Everybody Hates Chris had a full twenty-two episode season for 2007-08 because of early production.On March 2,2008,the series returned with new episodes after the
Writers' Strike,in order to wrap up the third season ().The third season finale aired on Sunday,May 18,2008.According,to TV Guide,it has been confirmed that Nick at Nite had bought the rights to the show,and it will air in the fall of 2009.[6][7]With the recent cancellation of Girlfriends and the WWE's decision to move SmackDown to MyNetworkTV in the fall of 2008,Everybody Hates Chris,along with America's Next Top Model,will be the last running television programs to have aired both on UPN and on the CW.The show's first season began just before the merger between UPN and the WB,leading to the CW.In addition for The CW's fall
season,new seasons of Everybody Hates Chris,The Game and America's Next Top Model will all move to Friday night primetime where "Everybody Hates Chris" leading at 8:00pm,"The Game" at 8:30pm and encore presentations/new season of "America's Next Top Model" at 9:00pm.The 4th season of Everybody Hates Chris is slated to air on Friday October 3,2008.Chris's extended familyJust as wacky and memorable as Chris's immediate family,they turned up in the episode "Everybody Hates Funerals".However,Mike and Maxine have been the only family members to appear in more than one episodeJimmie Walker (J.J.Evans on the sitcom Good Times) as Gene,Rochelle's father,who dies of a heart attack at the dinner table on his first appearance on the show.However,he reappears to comfort Rochelle as a ghost later on in the same episode.Gene reappeared in flashbacks in "Everybody Hates Gambling",where Rochelle says that Gene gambled on just about anything and "Everybody Hates the Port Authority",where Chris and Julius lose all their money in a card game.Loretta Devine as Maxine,Rochelle's soft-spoken,helpful,sometimes very troublesome mother.She and Rochelle don't always get along because she's critical of Rochelle and likes to take over,which Rochelle doesn't take well at all.She also caused chaos when she visited for her husband's funeral.In a later episode Rochelle tries to set her up with a date,but it didn't go well.Maxine is also a mathematician and taught Rochelle everything she knows about math and helped out Chris with his math.It was said on one episode in particular,that she's an even bigger "ghetto snob" than Rochelle.Monica Calhoun as Aunt Charlotte "Grievey",one of Rochelle's sisters who only appears at funerals and cries a lot.Ikonastarr as Aunt Mousey,another one of Rochelle's sisters who is so named because she talks like a mouse and only speaks when spoken to.Wayne Brady as Uncle Louis,Julius' successful,highly skilled,and charismatic younger brother,of whom Julius is very jealous.Earthquake as Uncle Mike,Rochelle's lazy,freeloading,and obnoxious older brother.He knows how to get on Julius' bad side,such as by roaming about the house in Julius' clothes or giving him out-dated tickets to sports games.请根据以下提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你到机场接一位朋友的经历._作业帮
请根据以下提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你到机场接一位朋友的经历.
请根据以下提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你到机场接一位朋友的经历.
Last Sunday I drive from home at 6 a.m. to meet my friend whose plane would be arrive at 9.Fortunately there happened to be a sandstorm on my way. Just because of the low visibility,my car struck
truck.It was too serious to go ahead ,but it was lucky that nobody was hurt.Therefore I took a taxi and arrive the airport after calling police and
my insurance company.My friend learnt this just after three days and was
more than moved.望采纳文章阅读网 -情感文章-美文故事-散文欣赏
共有注册会员:300012人 会员稿件:231589篇 读后感言:858413篇
手机wap阅读:
智能手机阅读:
一场考试,触及灵魂――题记 期中考试后第三天, 儿9岁,三年级,他
用自己的认知评论事物,事事都不完美;用自己的心胸去度人,人人都有
上小学的时候母亲在我的眼里就是万能的神仙,我不能完成的心愿母亲都
Copyright &
版权所有.,,故事阅读欣赏,在线读文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 每日一篇英语短文 的文章