although和but能连用 it was a lie,but i'm sad

英语翻译I made a long dream I was sad,and laughed but I still feel very good,although I know that this dream can be broken sooner or later,but I'm still be reluctant to leave,because there I think drift heart have a home to return to,but now we w_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译I made a long dream I was sad,and laughed but I still feel very good,although I know that this dream can be broken sooner or later,but I'm still be reluctant to leave,because there I think drift heart have a home to return to,but now we w
英语翻译I made a long dream I was sad,and laughed but I still feel very good,although I know that this dream can be broken sooner or later,but I'm still be reluctant to leave,because there I think drift heart have a home to return to,but now we wake up,and I should live for yourself,for I can't miss the past
我做了一个长长的梦我很伤心,大笑,但我仍然感觉很好,虽然我知道这个梦可以打破或早或晚,但我仍然不愿意离开,因为我认为漂移的心的归宿,但现在我们醒来的时候,我要活你自己,因为我不想念过去
我做了一个长长的梦我很伤心,笑但我仍然感觉很好,虽然我知道这个梦可以打破或早或晚,但我还是会不愿离开,因为我觉得漂移的心的归宿,但现在我们醒来的时候,我要为自己活,我不能错过的过去
我做了一个很长很长的梦:在这个梦里,我很伤心,但却始终微笑,心里仍然感觉很好。虽然我知道这个梦迟早会破碎,但我仍然不愿离开。因为在这个梦里,我那漂泊的心有个可归之家。但现在我们都已从梦里醒来,我也应当为你自己而活,我不能失去过去的一切。...
我做了一个长期梦我很难过,但我笑了仍然觉得很好,虽然我知道这个梦可以被打破只是或早或晚,但我仍然不愿意离开,因为我认为漂移的心有回到家,但现在我们醒了,我应该为你自己活着,因为我不能错过过去I wait for you forever for a period.whoever i'm with,i'm always talking to you.Covered injury,it can only be waved goodbye.yes or no Can you have a little bit sad,a little sad,a little bit like me,a little bit like.How long you have to lie to myself,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I wait for you forever for a period.whoever i'm with,i'm always talking to you.Covered injury,it can only be waved goodbye.yes or no Can you have a little bit sad,a little sad,a little bit like me,a little bit like.How long you have to lie to myself,
I wait for you forever for a period.whoever i'm with,i'm always talking to you.Covered injury,it can only be waved goodbye.yes or no Can you have a little bit sad,a little sad,a little bit like me,a little bit like.How long you have to lie to myself,love has bore into the wound.26 letters,H letter of the most beautiful,because it connects two parallel lines.How we are,and so hard it together,now how the feeling of it on bad.Clean and clear in your eyes,laid hold of my love of shred
永远等你一段时间.凡我,我总是对你说.覆盖损伤,它只能挥手goodbye.yes或没有?你有一点难过,有点伤感,有点像我,有点像.多久你必须对自己撒谎,爱钻入伤口.26个字母,字母的最美丽的,因为它连接两根平行线.我们如何,和它一起努力,现在它的感觉不好.清洁和清除你的眼睛,把我撕碎
请问要干什么 翻译吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 sad 039 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信