my newmy plan英语作文作文80~120字

My Travel Plan如何写一篇80字的英语作文。急急的!!1请高手帮忙。
My Travel Plan如何写一篇80字的英语作文。急急的!!1请高手帮忙。
My Travel PlanThe summer holiday is coming soon.Qingdao,one of the most beautiful cities in China,is fantastic for me.The first day,I will go to the beach.Qingdao is famous for the seafood,my friend tell me that the seafood in Qingdao is very delicious.And I will bring some seafood as presents for my parents and friends.I think I will go to the Zhongshan Park the second day. There are many different kinds of animals.The last day I will go to the Qingdao Beer Museum.Then the shopping mall is also important for me.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号收藏本文到:更多 >>
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求英文小作文:my new year plan (15句)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英文小作文:my new year plan (15句)
求英文小作文:my new year plan (15句)
很初一的了.My New Year planTime flies,another year has passed,the New Year is coming,I also want to do something for new year.In the New Year,I will read more books because the book is good to my study,I still need to eat more vegetables and fruits,to exercise more to keep healthy,I think I'll spend a busy year.
New term is coming, all things have changed, but one thing I have never forgot, which is studying studying and studying.
The first thing, I will never waste my time again, you know Franklin sai...
New term is coming, all things have changed, but one thing I have never forgot, which is studying studying and studying.
The first thing, I will never waste my time again, you know Franklin sai...用begoingto的结构写篇作文。英语的80字写mysportplan或者我的过期计划,初二的说平的。急啊!
用begoingto的结构写篇作文。英语的80字写mysportplan或者我的过期计划,初二的说平的。急啊!
很急的知道的大哥,大姐帮帮忙!
MySportPlanIlikeplayingbasketball.I'vebeenplayeditforthreeyears.Iwanttojointhebasketballteam,butihavenochances.I'mgoingtobeaprofessional(专业的)basketballplayer,soipracticeplayingbasketballwithmyfriendseveryday.I'mgoingtopracticeitinthefuture.I'mgoingtobecomefamousjustlikeYaoMingandKobe·Bryant.Theraremyfavoritesportsstars.额....我是女生,所以不知道男生们的体育计划会是什么样子,我只知道一些大概,然后里面我用到了一些初二下学期的语法点,不知道可以吗?我也才初三而已....
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 travel plan 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信