歌名:Everything歌手:Yinyues feat.Mimi Page望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Fiction (Dreams in Digital)词:Abraham, Derakh, Gordon, Haley ...She's lost in coma where it's beautiful Intoxicated from the deep sleep deep sleep do you wonder what it's like living in a permanent imagination sleeping to escape reality but you like it like that guilty by design she's nothing more than fiction she dreams in digital because it's better than nothing now that control's gone it seems unreal she's dreaming in digital she's dreaming in digital and your pixel army can't save you now my finger's on the kill switch I remember I used to compose your dreams control your dreams and don't be afraid to expose yourself before I shut you down you made some changes since the virus caught you sleeping guilty by design she's nothing more than fiction she dreams in digital because it's better than nothing now that control's gone it seems unreal she's dreaming in digital cause it's better than nothing now that control is gone it seems unreal when she's dreaming in digital (she dreams in digital) she dreams in digital (she dreams in digital) she dreams in digital she's guilty by designcause it's better than nothing now that control is gone it seems unreal she's dreaming in digital she's nothing more than fiction cause it's better than nothing now that control is gone it seems unreal she's dreaming in digital(she's dreaming in digital)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
Orgy - Fiction (Dreams In Digital)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
这个视频的背景音乐是什么?
//tieba:///%E6%B8%A9key/shipin/play/bd3d9b16b2ed17f/" target="_blank">http.baiduwww, this is no time to be slow
-- Peppertoneswww, love and romance life, believed to be achieved once might end up
though it seems to be contradictory they can never take away your dignity it&#39, on this super-fantasywww.cgfan, it&#39.cgfan.cgfan, and a place to stay so keep
every moment, it&#39, and a place to stay so keep on dreaming.cgfan
其他类似问题
74人觉得有用
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
Hand Clap06. Them Ballers21. Mas Que Nada10. Thrill of It22. Some of These Days19. Dj08. Till We Get There23. Kick Push13. In 2&#39. Higher17;t know What to Tell you16. Mr. My Favorite Mutiny07. Get Them Hands Hi04. Listen11;s15. I Don&#39. Son Do BRAZA20. Gorillas05.12.A. Just14. Mic Diplomat09. L. A Little Bit of Shh02收录在NBAlive07 所有的音乐专辑额 01. Raptile18. Crazy03
哪一个视频啊?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这个视频的背景音乐是什么?着急!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
梦之安魂曲
提问者评价
十分感谢!!!
其他类似问题
74人觉得有用
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
使命召唤:现代战争2主题曲——HansZimmer
—俯虎碘臼鄢铰碉歇冬忙—好像是这首!?因为视频里的是高潮,所以要从1:00开始听!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个背景音乐是什么?_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 车载视频是什么格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信