《朝上清歌》翻译 请求领导帮忙的短信翻译 请多多帮忙

请帮忙翻译几句话我们很高兴的通知你,我们已经通过了您的工作请求,您可以按约定日期到我们中国分部递交您的个人履历.谢绝机器翻译._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮忙翻译几句话我们很高兴的通知你,我们已经通过了您的工作请求,您可以按约定日期到我们中国分部递交您的个人履历.谢绝机器翻译.
我们很高兴的通知你,我们已经通过了您的工作请求,您可以按约定日期到我们中国分部递交您的个人履历.谢绝机器翻译.
We are pleased to inform you that your work request has been approved. You can submit your personal resume/CV to our China branch on agreed date.
glad to inform you that,your job application is accepted,please hand over your personal resume to the chinese subdivision before the appointed time.
We are pleased to inform you that we have passed your work request,you can deliver your individual resume in our China branch in agreed date.
We are glad to inform you that your work application has been approved, you may submit your resume to our chinese branch according to proposed schedule
we are glad to inform you that we have accept
your job request,you may present your curriculum
to our China branch accoroding to the fixed time
we are grade to tell you,we are pass your work requested,you can according to destination time to our chinese part send in your personal record
we are glad to inform you that we have agree your work request.please submit your resume to the lateral department of china on a conventional date.
We are very pleased to inform you that we have passed your job requirment.You can hand in your information to the districts of China as the time we promise
We are very pleased to inform you that you job application has been approved. You may submit your resume to our branch in China on the agreed date.&& 查看话题
请求帮忙翻译一个中文摘要为英文
   摘要:乙酸乙酯是应用最广泛的脂肪酸酯之一,可用作重要的萃取剂和有机合成原料,还可用作稀释剂、清洗剂、香料添加剂等。常用的合成方法为无机酸催化酯化法,但是无机酸催化存在着副反应多、严重腐蚀设备、后处理麻烦、污染环境等缺点。为了克服这一缺陷,本文采用FeCl3改性阳离子交换树脂催化合成乙酸乙酯,并系统的研究了催化剂负载量、催化剂用量、醇酸物料比、反应温度、反应时间以及催化剂重复使用对酯化率的影响。实验结果表明该催化剂具有良好的催化效果,当FeCl3负载量为10%,催化剂用量为乙酸质量的10%,无水乙醇和冰醋酸体积比为1.4:1,温度为90℃,反应时间为90min时,乙酸乙酯的收率可达90%以上。
   关键词:乙酸乙酯;FeCl3;改性;阳离子交换树脂;酯化
Abstract: ethyl acetate is an ester of fatty acid is one of the most widely used, can be used as extraction agent and organic synthesis of raw materials, but also can be used as diluent, cleaning agent, flavouring additives etc.. Synthesis methods for inorganic acid catalytic esterification,but inorganic acid as catalyst, there are many side reactions,serious corrosion of equipment, after treatment, environmental pollution and other shortcomings.&&In order to overcome this defect, this paper adopts FeCl3 modified cation exchange resin catalyzed synthesis of ethyl acetate,&&and systematic study the catalyst loading, catalyst dosage, alkyd material ratio, reaction temperature, reaction time and catalyst on the esterification was investigated. The experimental results show that the catalyst has good catalytic effect, when FeCl3 content is 10%, the dosage of catalyst is 10% of the mass of acetic acid, anhydrous ethanol and glacial acetic acid volume ratio is 1.4:1, temperature is 90 ℃, reaction time was 90min, the yield can reach more than 90% ethyl acetate.
& & Keywords: FeCl3; c esterification
希望对你有帮助。:D
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
广告投放请联系QQ: &
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱: 或者 QQ:8835100
Copyright &
eMuch.net, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有请求帮忙翻译这段自己写的歌词。万分感谢!_百度知道
请求帮忙翻译这段自己写的歌词。万分感谢!
有一天。带着我一起死吧。亲爱的。就像它干净利落的抛弃我们一样。溺死在马桶中的黎明。分段翻译。无法自拔你是我溺死的黎明。我迷恋於你。我看见了你脚下的泥土,可是。无药可救。亲爱的。我不爱你。翻译成英文。你想醒来。苍白的太阳。你死了。我看见了你眼中的阴霾?你就是城市中令人作呕的困兽,可是。如果。我沉醉於你。请让我来埋葬你。有一天。我们没有未来。如果。请让我来亲吻你的面颊。可是。我看见了你头顶的王冠。就像从未曾忘记它的甜美一样。闻到自己身上腐朽的气味了麼。我们不会飞翔。谢谢谢谢,惨淡的光芒。就让我们一起抛弃这个世界吧
提问者采纳
i see the darkness in your eyes如果,可是。
we have no future。
please let me be the one who buries you如果。
please let me be the one who kiss your face亲爱的,we will never forget我沉醉於你。就让我们一起抛弃这个世界吧。
i don&#39. (汗, together we leave this world (如果直接翻译成英文很奇怪。,所以这里我该成另一种说法我是自己翻译的.。
if one day你想醒来。
deeply and helplessly我迷恋於你。
i see the soil under your feet我看见了你眼中的阴霾。带着我一起死吧.。有一天。
baby,惨淡的光芒。我们不会飞翔. but。
baby,可是。
but.;t fly可是;m facinated by you无法自拔.。
i see the crown on ur head我看见了你脚下的泥土?
have you smelled the snuff of dead你就是城市中令人作呕的困兽;m
infatuated with you无药可救。
just like the way,我相信我翻译的事最好的你是我溺死的黎明。)溺死在马桶中的黎明。
hoplessly闻到自己身上腐朽的气味了麼.。
you are dead请让我来埋葬你。
i&#39. but 。
just like the way it abandons us亲爱的。, the sweetness it gave us。有一天, we can&#39, dim light我看见了你头顶的王冠, lets abandon this world together就像它干净利落的抛弃我们一样,愿意不变)就像从未曾忘记它的甜美一样.。
you are the disgusting animal in this city我们没有未来。
if one day你死了。
you are the dawn of my drowning苍白的太阳。
when you wake up请让我来亲吻你的面颊。
dawn drowns in the stool我不爱你。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他4条回答
I saw your feet of clay. Please let me kiss you on the cheek. Dear, but. The sun. We won&#39. Dear. If. Hopeless. One day. I love you. As ever forget it's sweet. I indulge in you. But. One day. I have a crush on youYou are my drowned in the dawn. As it is clean and neat abandon us. You want to wake up. Together with me, but. If;t fly, pale pale light.Let us together abandoned this world. I saw your head crowns? You are disgusting trapped in the city. The dawn drowned in the toilet. Unable to extricate themselves. We have no future.You are dead. I see in your eyes. Smell the smell of rotten yourself. Please allow me to bury you
you are the dawn i am drowning inPale sun, bleak lightingI saw the crown on your headI saw the soil at your footI saw the shadow of your eyesonce a day you go awaymay i bury you myselfonce a day you wake upmay i kiss your cheekmy dear. let's desert the worldas the whole world abandoned usmy dear.lead me with you to deathas if never forget it is sweetaddicting myself to youunable to Self-preservation infatuated with youIncorrigiblerealise you are smell.you
beast trapped in the citywe have no future ,we can't flyhowerver^^^^kill the dawn in commodei have't ever love
you 英语不好。随便看看吧
我想应该是这样吧
下次有在叫我哦
You are my drowned in the dawn. The sun, pale pale light. I saw your head crowns. I saw your feet of clay. I see in your eyes. If. One day.You are dead. Please allow me to bury you. If. One day. You want to wake up. Please let me kiss you on the cheek. Dear.Let us together abandoned this world. As it is clean and neat abandon us. Dear. Together with me. As ever forget it's sweet. I indulge in you. Unable to extricate themselves. I have a crush on you. Hopeless. Smell the smell of rotten yourself? You are disgusting trapped in the city. We have no future. We won't fly. But, but, but. The dawn drowned in the toilet. I love you.
You are the sunrise of my drowned.The lifeliss sunshine,the dismal rays.I saw the royal crown in your head.I saw the earth under your feet.I saw the haze through your eyes.If you are dead one day,please let me bury you.If you want to wake up one day,plese let me kiss your cheek.Darling,shall we throw away this world!You are the beast in this cityAs she cast off us altogether.Honey,take me to the other world with you.Like we never the sweet ownd him.I have no ider to get drunk of you.I'm infatuated with you incorrigibly.Can you smell the decay flavor?You are a disgusting beast in this city.We have no future,we can not fly.However,but,but.I won't love you that you are drowning in the twilight commode.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(请好好看说明!)帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度、有道.求自己翻译的!要不然最好别乱发哦~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去,如同这样:【I like engilsh.我喜欢英语.And my friend Alan likes English,too.我的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(请好好看说明!)帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度、有道.求自己翻译的!要不然最好别乱发哦~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去,如同这样:【I like engilsh.我喜欢英语.And my friend Alan likes English,too.我的
帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度、有道.求自己翻译的!要不然最好别乱发哦~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去,如同这样:【I like engilsh.我喜欢英语.And my friend Alan likes English,too.我的朋友艾伦也喜欢英语.(只是一个例子)】要求翻译的文章如下:It‘s 2050,the Earth is dying,and moving to Mars seems to be the only way out for mankind.A team of American astronauts begin to search on Mars.This is what the movie Red Planet begins with.Known as the Red Planet,Mars is the favorite of science fiction writers and filmmakers.Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the next planet beyond the Earth.Mars is the only planet whose surface can be seen from Earth.It is about half the size of our planet.The ancient Romans named it after their god of war because of its red color.The surface of Mars is more like the Earth than any other planet.However,because it is further from the Sun than the Earth,temperatures on Mars are much lower.Most of the time the temperatures are far below freezing.Plants and animals could not live now on Mars.However many scientists believe that such life may have existed long ago.On 6th August,1996,scientists discovered a piece of rock from Mars,which fell to the Earth 13,000 years ago,and in which evidence of simple fossile creatures has been found.However,10 years later,some scientists still don‘t accept the conclusion that there was life on Mars.People may not be so sure about life on Mars until a sample of life is brought back.
It‘s 2050,the Earth is dying,and moving to Mars seems to be the only way out for mankind.2050年地球毁灭了,移往火星是人类唯一的存活方式.A team of American astronauts begin to search on Mars.美国的一个宇航员小队开始在火星上探寻.This is what the movie Red Planet begins with.这是电影红色星球 的开始.Known as the Red Planet,Mars is the favorite of science fiction writers and filmmakers.火星被称作为红色星球,是科幻小说家和电影制作者的 最爱.Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the next planet beyond the Earth.火星是距离太阳的第四个星球,是地球的下一个星球.Mars is the only planet whose surface can be seen from Earth.火星的表面是唯一一个可以从地球上就能看到的.It is about half the size of our planet.它是地球体积的一半.The ancient Romans named it after their god of war because of its red color.古代罗马人因为它的红颜色以战神为它命名.The surface of Mars is more like the Earth than any other planet.比起 别的星球,火星的表面更像地球.However,because it is further from the Sun than the Earth,temperatures on Mars are much lower.但是因为它比地球离太阳远,所以火星上的气温非常低.Most of the time the temperatures are far below freezing.大多数时间气温在冰点以下.Plants and animals could not live now on Mars.动物和植物无法在地球上生存.However many scientists believe that such life may have existed long ago.但是很多科学家认为这样的声明在很久以前曾在火星上存活.On 6th August,1996,scientists discovered a piece of rock from Mars,which fell to the Earth 13,000 years ago,and in which evidence of simple fossile creatures has been found.日,科学家发现了一块13,00年前从火星上掉落到地球上的石头,在这块 石头里发现了简单的化石生物的证据.However,10 years later,some scientists still don‘t accept the conclusion that there was life on Mars.但是10年后,仍然有很多 科学家不接受火星上有声明这一结论.People may not be so sure about life on Mars until a sample of life is brought back.或许只有当生命标本被带回来人们才会相信火星上有生命这一事实.请求帮忙英文翻译_百度知道
请求帮忙英文翻译
谢谢了,感激不尽。,文章简单地介绍了十二五规划的内容、上缴税收的50%,创造的最终产品和服务价值约占国内生产总值的60%,以及在新的格局下。据悉,但平均寿命仅2。。目前中小企业面临的融资困境并提出相关意见与建议。这些对于研究未来我国中小企业的发展趋势有着重要意义.9岁,目前经济发展最突出的矛盾和规划的重要意义,以及其未来的发展目标。。首先。目前我国注册的中小企业有4000万家左右。中小企业以其灵活的运行机制和市场适应能力,目前中国中小企业占全部企业总数的99%,成为推动中国经济社会发展的重要力量,我国经济发展的重点,提供了80%左右的城镇就业岗位,本文将通过对目前商业银行对中小企业的信贷政策趋势得出相关结论,本文重点介绍十二五规划期间中小企业的融资困境与解决方法,中小企业的融资发展趋势。最后。其次请帮我把这段论文的英文摘要翻译一下下
提问者采纳
9 years life expectancy only, as well as in the new patternIt is reported, turned over, and its future development goal, the article simply introduces the content of 1025 planning, the present economic development on the most prominent contradiction and planning of significance, current Chinese small and medium-sized enterprise total enterprise 99% of all, but about 4, the economic development of China, 50% of the tax provides 80% of the urban jobs. Secondly,000 thousand 2. At present our country registration of small and medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized enterprise with its flexible operation mechanism and market adaptiveness. These for future study the development trend of the small and medium-sized enterprises have the vital significance, become to promote China&#39, the sme financing development trend, this article introduced during 1025 planning sme financing difficulties and solving methods. Fs economic and social development important strength, create the final product and service value accounted for about 60 per cent of GDP. First. Small and medium-sized enterprises at present face financing difficulties and puts forward relevant Suggestions, this article will through to the commercial Banks to small and medium-sized enterprise credit policy trend that the relevant conclusions
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
s small and medium enterprises of great significance, China has 40 million SMEs registered around. The current financing difficulties facing SMEs.9 years, the most prominent current conflicts and the importance of planning, and its future development goals, economic development, providing about 80% of urban jobs, 50% of tax payments, SMEs economic development, the focus of China&#39It is reported that the total number of SMEs in China accounted for 99% of all enterprises. At present, but the average life expectancy is only 2, commercial banks through the current policy trend of credit to SMEs draw relevant conclusions, and make relevant comments and suggestions. Finally. First. SMEs with its flexible operation mechanism and market adaptability for promoting economic and social development of China an important force, as well as in the new pattern. Secondly. The future for the study of the development trend of China&#39, the article briefly describes the second Five-Year Plan of the content, creating value of all final goods and services account for about 60% of GDP, the article focuses on small and medium enterprises during the second Five-Year Plan of financing difficulties and solutions
It is reported, current Chinese small and medium-sized enterprise total enterprise 99% of all, create the final product and service value accounted for about 60 per cent of GDP, turned over, 50% of the tax provides 80% of the urban jobs. Small and medium-sized enterprise with its flexible operation mechanism and market adaptiveness, become to promote China's economic and social development important strength. At present our country registration of small and medium-sized enterprises, but about 4,000 thousand 2.9 years life expectancy only. First, this article introduced during 1025 planning sme financing difficulties and solving methods, as well as in the new pattern, the sme financing development trend. These for future study the development trend of the small and medium-sized enterprises have the vital significance. Secondly, the article simply introduces the content of 1025 planning, and its future development goal, the economic development of China, the present economic development on the most prominent contradiction and planning of significance. Small and medium-sized enterprises at present face financing difficulties and puts forward relevant Suggestions. Finally, this article will through to the commercial Banks to small and medium-sized enterprise credit policy trend that the relevant conclusions. 可以找在线翻译,很方便
It is reported, current Chinese small and medium-sized enterprise total enterprise 99% of all, create the final product and service value accounted for about 60 per cent of GDP, turned over, 50% of the tax provides 80% of the urban jobs. Small and medium-sized enterprise with its flexible operation mechanism and market adaptiveness, become to promote China's economic and social development important strength. At present our country registration of small and medium-sized enterprises, but about 4,000 thousand 2.9 years life expectancy only.First, this article introduced during 1025 planning sme financing difficulties and solving methods, as well as in the new pattern, the sme financing development trend. These for future study the development trend of the small and medium-sized enterprises have the vital significance.Secondly, the article simply introduces the content of 1025 planning, and its future development goal, the economic development of China, the present economic development on the most prominent contradiction and planning of significance. Small and medium-sized enterprises at present face financing difficulties and puts forward relevant Suggestions.Finally, this article will through to the commercial Banks to small and medium-sized enterprise credit policy trend that the relevant conclusions.就这个啦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 请求领导帮忙的短信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信