看到了你的翻译,知道你会帮到我,求求人帮忙说翻译这段文字

哪位朋友帮帮忙,下面这段文字翻译成英文怎么写啊?帮帮忙,我特别急需这段文字的英文翻译。_百度知道
哪位朋友帮帮忙,下面这段文字翻译成英文怎么写啊?帮帮忙,我特别急需这段文字的英文翻译。
即原料检验。通过学习实践,根据羊毛衫车间各生产流程的工作特点、包装入库等各个生产流程的角度、缝合工序、洗烫工序、编织工序本文从羊毛衫的生产流程,阐述如何对羊毛衫的质量进行控制
提问者采纳
ironing. It made a detailed summary of the quality factors and quality control methods in each process, from the production process of wool sweater - the raw material inspection, etc, based on practice and the characteristics of the production process in the workshop,sewing, knittingThis article
stated the quality control of wool sweaters, packaging and storing
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
namely raw material inspectionThis paper, weaving processes, packaging storing all production process point of view, according to the production process of woolen sweater workshop working characteristics, from the woolen sweater production processes, this paper describes how to quality control of woolen sweaters, procedures. Learning through practice, wash the hot working procedure
This article from the wool sweater production process, the raw material inspection, knitting process, procedure, process, and suture packaging storage of each production process angle, elaborated how to control the quality of wool sweater. Learning through practice, according to the wool sweater workshop of the production process characteristics, a detailed summary of the process and its quality control method.
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对不起,该主题不存在或已被删除!求利物浦历年联赛、足总杯、联赛杯、欧冠详细成绩?在线等 - 你问我答知识网
&&&&&&>>>>&&求利物浦历年联赛、足总杯、联赛杯、欧冠详细成绩?在线等
已解决问题
求利物浦历年联赛、足总杯、联赛杯、欧冠详细成绩?在线等
我要很详细的,英超算起把。02-07年各项赛事的成绩
足总杯第五轮
联赛杯第四轮
我只是打个比喻,就是这样的成绩,大家帮帮忙,我分数不多。体谅
00-01: 第三
01-02: 亚军
02-03: 第五
03-04: 第四
04-05: 第五
05-06: 第三
06-07: 第三
07-08: 第四
00-01: 冠军
01-02: 第三轮
02-03: 第四轮
03-04: 第五轮
04-05: 第三轮
05-06: 冠军
06-07: 第三轮
00-01: 冠军
01-02: 第三轮
02-03: 冠军
03-04: 第四轮
04-05: 亚军
05-06: 第三轮
06-07: 八强
00-01: (欧洲联盟杯冠军)
01-02: 八强
02-03: 外围赛小组第三
03-04: (欧洲联盟杯第四轮)
04-05: 冠军
05-06: 十六强(上届冠军利物浦由於在本土联赛得到第五名,未能符合参加欧联的资格,最后欧洲足总批准利物浦可以参加首轮外围赛。)
06-07: 亚军
提问者对于答案的评价:谢谢,找了好久了,终于找到知音了,有必要联系的+我Q
••••••••••
回答1:甲(超)联赛冠军:18次(05-06, 22-23, 63-64, 72-73, 76-77, 79-80, 82-83, 85-86, 89-90)英格兰足总杯冠军:6次(, , ,2006)英格兰联赛杯冠军:7次(, , , 2003) 欧洲冠军杯冠军:5次(, , 2005)欧洲联盟杯冠军:3次(, 2001)欧洲超级杯冠军:3次(, 2005)注:英格兰顶级联赛从1992-93赛季开始更名为英格兰超级联赛,在此之前为英格兰甲级联赛. 回答2:不清楚 回答3:我只知道利物浦20年内没有夺得联赛冠军了
你知道这是神马?英语翻译在目前的金融形势下,证券公司融资是一个实践性强而且很紧迫的问题.国内许多知名学者对此做了许多卓有成效的研究.如何有效的解决证券公司的融资约束问题,对于证券公司自身的壮大发展,金融市场的_百度作业帮
英语翻译在目前的金融形势下,证券公司融资是一个实践性强而且很紧迫的问题.国内许多知名学者对此做了许多卓有成效的研究.如何有效的解决证券公司的融资约束问题,对于证券公司自身的壮大发展,金融市场的平稳运行都有着重要意义.本文在融资的相关理论基础上,重点对我国证券公司的融资现状进行了分析,得出我国证券公司存在较为严重的融资约束这一结论,接着在此基础上从各个角度分析了融资约束对我国证券公司的深刻影响.并在进一步的探讨中,详细分析了造成证券公司融资约束的原因—这其中既有法律制度、运营环境的因素,更有证券公司自身的原因.解决证券公司的融资约束问题是一个系统性的工程,但最终可以归结为两个方面:一是拓宽其融资渠道,二是建立适合我国国情的证券公司融资融券制度.通过借鉴国外成熟的经验,文章重点对这两个方面做了较为详尽的研究,为我国拓宽证券公司的融资渠道,建立有效安全的融资制度提供了较为成熟的建议.因为融资风险是目前证券公司进行融资应该考虑的重点,所以论文在最后还就如何防范证券公司融资风险进行了探讨.在金融业全面开放的形势下,如何全面提升我国的证券公司的整体实力,已经成为保证资本市场健康平稳运行以及快速发展的关键.作为一个资金密集型行业,一个在我国几乎才刚刚起步的行业,证券公司的壮大发展在很大程度上就取决于它能否顺利的融入到所需的资金.《证券法》和《公司法》的修改,为证券公司融资提供了更为宽松的外部环境,但最终要解决这一问题,更取决于经济体制的进一步完善和证券公司自身的不懈努力.
Under current financial situation,how financial institutions slove its funding is a both practical and pressing problem.Therefore,many famous scholars nation-wide had made researches regarding this issue and had made several great achievements.How effectively could financial institutions slove its limitations of funding is both crucial to the developement of itself and also to maintain the balance of financial markets to a larger extent.This essay based on relative funding theories,is aimed to analyse our country's current funding situations and led to the conclusion that national financial institutions are all faced with serious funding limitations.Moreover,I would tend to analyse its implications from different perspectives.Further discussions would be foucused on its causes,including legislations,operating environments also problems related to the institution itself.Though sloving its limited funding would involve systematic changes,it comes to two final aspects:one being expanding its funding sources and the other would be to build a system that better-fit in our country for financial institutions seeking for fund or sercurities.Based on studies from successful foreign experiences,In this essay,I had made several detailed analysis regarding to the two aspects previous mentioned,and offered some well-considered suggestions on buliding a effective and securied financial system in our country.Risks associated with financial funding would be of the most importance to consider,thus lastly this essay had further added some discussions on how to take precautions against these risks.Under a free market of finance,how do we improve our national financial institutions' performaces had become the key for providing capital market balances and quick developements.Being a capital-concentrated industry,one that had just been started in our country,financial institutions' development would largely be dependent on how sucessfully they can be capital-funded.Changes made to and provide companies a less strictly regulated environments.However,untimately sloving this problem would be more dependent on our improved economic systems and efforts of the institutions.自己翻的^ ^求英语高手帮忙翻译这段邮件我很高兴收到你的邮件,我很抱歉那么久才回你的邮件谢谢你送给我的大象,我一直把它放在我的桌面上,每天都能看见它我已经等不及再次与你见面了衷心祝福中转英 O(∩_∩)O谢谢!_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮忙翻译这段邮件我很高兴收到你的邮件,我很抱歉那么久才回你的邮件谢谢你送给我的大象,我一直把它放在我的桌面上,每天都能看见它我已经等不及再次与你见面了衷心祝福中转英 O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
Hi,I'm so glad to receive your email.And Apology for the late reply.I really like the elephant you sent me.Now it is sitting on my desk top so that I can see it every day.I can't wait to meet you again.Best wished,你的名字}

我要回帖

更多关于 请求领导帮忙的短信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信