对春节发表议论有关春节的英语作文文100字

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
春节英语作文100字:新年快乐
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  春节英语作文100字:新年快乐&&新的一年有着新的收获,回首过去又是一年春节时,小编整理了关于春节英语作文100字以供各位同学学习和参考,同时希望同学们充分的利用好假期的时间做好计划,将自己的学习和生活安排的更好!
  On New Year's Eve,our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding(响亮的) crow of a cock echoing in the hall,the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号跪求一篇英语作文100字左右,记春节期间一件有意义的事._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求一篇英语作文100字左右,记春节期间一件有意义的事.
跪求一篇英语作文100字左右,记春节期间一件有意义的事.
My Spring FestivalChinese Spring Festival is the most important,interesting festival in China.Before the Chinese Spring Festival,everyone is very busy.They want the Spring Festival to be a new beginning,so everyone is busy cleaning the room.They keep the room tidy.This is the first thing to welcome the Spring Festival.The elderly take children to buy snacks and fireworks.But parents just stay at home to make tasty meals for dinner.On the evening of New Year’s Eve,my parents and my sister have dinner with me.We have a good time.After dinner,Oh!Yeah!My father is ready to give us red pockets.Oh,how nice the red pockets are!My sister and I both all say,“Peace all year round to my parents!Now,give us red pockets.” My parents give us the red pockets at once with a smile on their faces.What a wonderful time we have!I think “Everything goes well” this year!译文:我的春节中国的春节是最重要的节日,它在中国是有趣的节日.在春节之前,每个人都很忙.他们希望春节是一个新的开始,所以每个人都在忙着打扫房间.他们保持房间整洁.这是为了迎接春节的第一件事.老人带孩子去买零食和烟花.但父母呆在家里做美味的饭菜吃晚饭.在除夕晚上,我的父母和我的妹妹和我一起吃晚饭.我们有一个很好的时间.晚饭后,哦!是啊.我的父亲是准备给我们红色的口袋.哦,多么漂亮的红包!我和妹妹都说,“四季平安给我父母!现在,让我们红色的口袋里.“我的父母给我们红包一次脸上带着微笑.我们有一个多么美妙的时间!我认为“一切顺利”今年!
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .
Before the Spring Festival,at first,I will help my mother to put New Year scrolls on the...
Spring festival journeyLast year I went to my friend’s hometown to enjoy the spring festival. It was very happy and I had a fascinating time there.My friend’s hometown is Shao Guan city. It ...关于新年习俗的英语作文100字_关于春节的作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>&&>& &
关于新年习俗的英语作文100字
spring festivel is a special chinese festivel. everyone like spring festivel. why? because everyone have a long holiday. people don' go to work. everyone can sleep to nine o'clock. every chlidren also like spring festival. why? because. every chlidren don't go to school. every chlidren have many money. every people have many new cloths. duration in spring festivel every people eat dumplings.
we have story for spring festivel. longlong ago. a beast named &nian&. he is very bed. every year he always eat many people and animal. at lost many people kill the beast. so we are commemorate this day.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站有关春节的英语作文 100字左右 初二上学期的词汇_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有关春节的英语作文 100字左右 初二上学期的词汇
有关春节的英语作文 100字左右 初二上学期的词汇
Spring FestivalAs we know,the celebration of Spring Festival may commonly last for 7 days,which is higlighted as one of the symbols of traditional chinese culture.It's usually a time between late January or early February.Not only in china but in some other Asian countries like Singapore,Indonesia and Korea people also celebrate Spring Festival.According to the usual,on the eve of the Spring Festival,a get together banquet is a must,and the most popular food is Dumpling,which is supposed to bring good fortune.People tend to get up early the frist day and visit neibours and relatives.However ,nowadays this part is being replaced by short message greetings.But i like Spring Festival.我们都知道,一般庆祝春节都有7天,春节是中国文化传动节日的象征,而春节通常会在1月尾到2月头之间.不仅仅在中国会过春节,而且在其他一些亚洲地方,如:新加坡,印度尼西亚和韩国的人们也会庆祝春节.根据惯例,在除夕夜,聚在一起吃大餐是一定的.最通俗的食物是饺子,饺子被寓为能够给我们带来好运气.人们需要在新年的第一天早起然后去拜访亲戚和邻居.然而,现今这种形式已经被发一条问候的小短信替代了.但我喜欢过春节.这是我写过的作文.要修改可以M我.
Spring Festival As we know,the celebration of Spring Festival may commonly last for 7 days,which is higlighted as one of the symbols of traditional chinese culture.It's usually a time between lat...}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍春节的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信