last week,jack,a careless whisper歌词boy lost his dictionar

初二的完型填空以及阅读理解题,要付答案的,(最好是浙教般的) 求10篇!英语Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week.It was difficult for him to find another 1 .2 told him that it was possible to get a new one in a town two hundre_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二的完型填空以及阅读理解题,要付答案的,(最好是浙教般的) 求10篇!英语Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week.It was difficult for him to find another 1 .2 told him that it was possible to get a new one in a town two hundre
初二的完型填空以及阅读理解题,要付答案的,(最好是浙教般的) 求10篇!英语Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week.It was difficult for him to find another 1 .2 told him that it was possible to get a new one in a town two hundred kilometers 3 .He decided to get there 4 .So he went to the railway station and got 5 a train.He was the only one in the car(车厢).The train started.Suddenly a man came in 6 a gun and said to him,“Your money 7 your life!”Jack sat there without 8 up.“I 9 any money,”Jack answered.“Then why are you so afraid of me?”the man asked angrily.“Because I 10 you were the conductor,and I didn’t buy a ticket,”answered Jack.1、A.work B.jobs C.ones D.one 2、A.Nobody B.Somebody C.Anybody D.No one 3、A.from B.farther C.away D.off 4、A.by bike B.on foot C.by train D.by bus 5、A.off B.on C.up D.to 6、A.with B.has C.have D.there was 7、A.but B.and C.so D.or 8、A.stands B.standing C.stood D.stand 9、A.don’t have B.have no C.didn’t have D.had 10、A.know B.didn’t know C.think D.thought 这篇不要,有了!
初二英语完形填空 Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week.It was difficult for him to find another 1 .2 told him that it was possible to get a new one in a town two hundred kilometers 3 .He decided to get there 4 .So he went to the railway station and got 5 a train.He was the only one in the car(车厢).The train started.Suddenly a man came in 6 a gun and said to him,“Your money 7 your life!”Jack sat there without 8 up.“I 9 any money,”Jack answered.“Then why are you so afraid of me?”the man asked angrily.“Because I 10 you were the conductor,and I didn’t buy a ticket,”answered Jack.1、A.work B.jobs C.ones D.one 2、A.Nobody B.Somebody C.Anybody D.No one 3、A.from B.farther C.away D.off 4、A.by bike B.on foot C.by train D.by bus 5、A.off B.on C.up D.to 6、A.with B.has C.have D.there was 7、A.but B.and C.so D.or 8、A.stands B.standing C.stood D.stand 9、A.don’t have B.have no C.didn’t have D.had 10、A.know B.didn’t know C.think D.thought 答案:1.D 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.B 6.A 7.D 8.B 9.A 10.A 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2010高考英语单词拼写专练(按字母顺序及答案
下载积分:1905
内容提示:2010高考英语单词拼写专练(按字母顺序及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 10:40:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2010高考英语单词拼写专练(按字母顺序及答案
官方公共微信先看句子,再依提示造句.例:Jack lost his job last year,and he does not have a job now.(still)Jack still does not have a job.1.A:I am hungry.Is lunch ready?B:(almost)__________________2.My sister took a shower in the bathroom one hour ago.S_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
先看句子,再依提示造句.例:Jack lost his job last year,and he does not have a job now.(still)Jack still does not have a job.1.A:I am hungry.Is lunch ready?B:(almost)__________________2.My sister took a shower in the bathroom one hour ago.S
先看句子,再依提示造句.例:Jack lost his job last year,and he does not have a job now.(still)Jack still does not have a job.1.A:I am hungry.Is lunch ready?B:(almost)__________________2.My sister took a shower in the bathroom one hour ago.She is in the bedroom now.(already)3.Judy will not eat with us.She ate lunch ten minutes ago.(just)4.We could not find Lisa's house.After asking several people,we arrived at her house.(finally)5.It is 11:00 in the evening.Uncle Hank is working in his office.(still)
1.A:I am hungry.Is lunch ready?B:Is lunch ALMOST ready?2.My sister took a shower in the bathroom one hour ago.She is in the bedroom now.My sister is ALREADY in the bedroom now.3.Judy will not eat with us.She ate lunch ten minutes ago.Judy ate lunch JUST ten minutes ago.4.We could not find Lisa's house.After asking several people,we arrived at her house.After asking several people,we FINALLY arrived at her house.5.It is 11:00 in the evening.Uncle Hank is working in his office.Uncle Hank is STILL working in his office.应该都是正确的.如果有什么其他的问题楼主可以继续问.希望多多少少能够帮到你一点.望楼主采纳.
英语啊,,不懂}

我要回帖

更多关于 careless 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信