根据句意和提示语在后的句子写出句子

A computer can help us word b___ .根据句子意思和首字母提示写出单词._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A computer can help us word b___ .根据句子意思和首字母提示写出单词.
A computer can help us word b___ .根据句子意思和首字母提示写出单词.
A computer can help us word building.根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。小题1:There are several ways to solve this problem. Let’s have a _________(讨论)now.小题2:As we know,___________ (抽烟) is a bad habit, and it’s not good for our health.小题3:It _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。小题1:There are several ways to solve this problem. Let’s have a _________(讨论)now.小题2:As we know,___________ (抽烟) is a bad habit, and it’s not good for our health.小题3:It
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。小题1:There are several ways to solve this problem. Let’s have a _________(讨论)now.小题2:As we know,___________ (抽烟) is a bad habit, and it’s not good for our health.小题3:It will be much foggier tomorrow. Please drive your car as ____(小心)as you can.小题4:Would you like to_____________(分享)your experiences with us?小题5:Chinese parents are strict with their children and usually stop them from _________(逗留) out too late with friends.小题6:If you want to keep fit, you should eat_____________(健康的)food first.小题7:_______(没有事情) is impossible to a willing mind.小题8:__________(星期二)is the third day of a week.小题9:He’d like to buy a present for his father’s ______ (forty) birthday.小题10:—Look, whose ___________(Walkman) are these? —Perhaps they are the twins.小题11:The boys walked _______(pass) my house.小题12:He ________(nod)to me in greeting when I entered the room. 小题13:They moved away from the village for ________(safe).小题14:We should face the problem and solve it instead of _______(wait) for others’ help.小题15:There are many books on those ________(shelf).
小题1:discussion &&&小题2:smoking&&&&&&小题3:carefully &&&&小题4:share&&&&小题5:staying小题6:healthy&&&&&&小题7:Nothing &&小题8:Tuesday&&小题9:fortieth&&小题10:Walkmans小题11:past&&&&&&&&小题12:nodded &&&&&&小题13:safety &&&&&&小题14:waiting&&&&&小题15:shelves
小题1:讨论,在这里应用名词形式discussion,构成短语:have a discussion;小题2:抽烟,在这里做主语,根据语境是习惯性的动作,所以用动名词做主语填smoking;小题3:根据语境应用副词形式,修饰前面的动词drive,所以用carefully;小题4:短语:想要做某事would like to do,所以此空应填原形share;小题5:短语:阻止某人不要做某事stop sb from doing sth,所以此空应填staying;小题6:健康的,应用形容词healthy;小题7:没有什么,在这里做主语,所以用不定代词Nothing;小题8:星期二,Tuesday,首字母要大写;小题9:根据语境应用序数词,第四十为fortieth;小题10:这是there be 结构的疑问句形式,空后面是are,所以应用复数形式Walkmans;小题11:根据语境,前面有谓语walked,后应用介词past;小题12:根据后面的时间状语用的是过去式,此空也应用过去式nodded;小题13:for为介词,后应用名词,所以safety;小题14:短语instead of代替,而不是,of为介词后应用动名词waiting;小题15:空前面是those,后应用复数形式shelves。根据句意和提示写出单
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子.
1.Women in China are usually dressed in_____
(红色的) on their wedding day.2.How_____
(容易) you will find it to use the mobile phone if you know the fu_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据句意和提示写出单
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子.
1.Women in China are usually dressed in_____
(红色的) on their wedding day.2.How_____
(容易) you will find it to use the mobile phone if you know the fu
根据句意和提示写出单
根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子.
1.Women in China are usually dressed in_____ &&&& (红色的) on their wedding day.2.How_____& &&&& (容易) you will find it to use the mobile phone if you know the function!3.The _____ (时装) show held by UNICEF last week was a
big success.4.Seeing these old ladies get on the bus,_____& &&&& (几个) students offered them their seats.5.We need your help to_____& &&&& (筹集) money for those homeless children.6.The traffic lights are _____ (控制) by a central computer.7.The ORBIS volunteers were _____ (自豪的) to help so many blind people in need.8.The naughty boy ran into the garden and_____ (吓唬) the little cat away.9.“Help_____& &&&& (you) to some fish.” Lucy said to Aunt Amy politely.10.John is so_____ (honest) that no one believes him.11.Many people do not know the_____& &&&& (important) of the wetlands.12.There were thirty people in the classroom,_____& &&&& (include) the teacher.13.The_____& &&&& (develop) of science has changed our world a lot.14.Chinese national teams are_____& &&&& (active) preparing for London Olympic Games.15.The boy is more than 2 metres in_____& &&&& (high) and he is good at playing basketball.
1.red 2.easy 3.fashion 4.several 5.raise 6.controlled 7.proud 8.frightened 9.yourself 10.dishonest 11.importance 12.including 13.development 14.actively 15.height根据句子意思和所给中文或首字母提示,写出单词的正确形式。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)56.Youmusttellus______(确切地)howmuchmoneyyouwillneedbes..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%根据句子意思和所给中文或首字母提示,写出单词的正确形式。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)56. You must tell us ______ (确切地) how much money you will need besides that sum.57. Chairman Mao compared ______ (青少年) to the rising sun in the morning.58. Although she is Chinese, she can speak English, French and German ______ (流利地).59. The boy is afraid of the dark, so he likes sleeping with ______ (窗帘) pulled and the light turned on.60. Go ______ (径直地) ahead until you come to a bank. You won’t miss it.61. I said Hello to her, but she i______ me completely.62. He still didn’t r______ from the death of his mother.63. Police are trying to discover the i______ of a baby found outside their offices.64. She is no longer u______, because her problem has been solved.65. Jane and M the former is a teacher, and the l______ is a nurse.马上分享给朋友:答案56 exactly? 57 teenagers 58 fluently 59 curtains 60 straight61 ignored 62 recover 63 identity 64 upset? 65 latter点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题根据句意和所给英文,
根据句意和所给英文,中文,首字母提示写出单词,完成句子.
1.Can you help Tom with ________ (he) homework?2.My cousin often ________ (fly) a kite in spring.3.The shop is ________ (close) at this time _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据句意和所给英文,
1.Can you help Tom with ________ (he) homework?2.My cousin often ________ (fly) a kite in spring.3.The shop is ________ (close) at this time
根据句意和所给英文,
1.Can you help Tom with ________ (he) homework?2.My cousin often ________ (fly) a kite in spring.3.The shop is ________ (close) at this time of day.4.My bother buys two ________ (e-dog) in the morning.5.We ________ (China) eat rice every day,but the English don't.6.Yao Ming and Kobe Bryant are my favorite basketball ________(play).7.He has no time to have lunch.He is b________.8.Tomorrow is Millie's birthday.I want to buy her a p________.9.《Let the bullet fly》(让子弹飞) is an interesting f________.10.They play football on the football f__________.
1.his& 2.flies &3.closed& 4.e-dogs &5.Chinese 6.players 7.busy &8.present& 9.film& 10.field}

我要回帖

更多关于 根据句子意思写出单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信