相爱穿梭千年郑爽配音第一集郑爽唱的英文歌的名字

相爱穿梭千年第一季郑爽唱的歌曲叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一季郑爽唱的歌曲叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
;ve been confused and in the darkNow I understandve been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI've got to understand the way it isIt&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39歌曲名;t describeYou made me feel I&#39.I wonder why it isI don&#39.;s not the secret anymorecause we&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you&#39
其他类似问题
郑爽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  自从郑爽被爆出整容之后,负面新闻接踵而来,粉丝也掉了很多,本来的纯情玉女形象似乎也遭到了考验!据悉,由井柏然、郑爽领衔主演的电视剧相爱穿梭千年将于2月15日登陆湖南卫视,日前曝光了相爱穿梭千年主题曲相爱不能见,这首歌曲由NAM HYE SEUNG(南 慧承)作词,PARK JINHO(朴 w浩)作曲,暖男魏晨演唱,以心酸歌词为观众讲述一段穿越千年的爱恋。下页介绍相爱穿梭千年主题曲相爱不能见歌词。
  相爱穿梭千年主题曲相爱不能见
  歌词:
  你来了 你走了 我在痴痴等着
  很远的 很近的 都会刺痛我
  如果我还可以
  为你再做一些什么
  花也许不会凋落
  你还在这里吗 你也在回忆吗
  远远望去 灰色的天空下 风还在刮
  想见不能见 又想再问一下
  你何时 会真正的留下
  你何时 会走到这里啊
  打听着 关于你 每一丝线索
  又害怕 听到你 同时在找我
  穿越了 遇到的 一层一层一层阻隔
  却始终有一层膜
  痴痴守护着 恍如隔世那份承诺
  想见不能见 爱也无可奈何
  你还在这里吗 你也在回忆吗
  远远望去 树欲静止不动 风还在刮
  想见不能见 又想再问一下
  你何时 会真正的留下
  隔着时空对话 如果能明白爱的代价
  不用知道对方在哪
  你会来这里吗
  你也在回忆吗
  总有一天时光总会擦亮
  我们牵手一起许下的愿望
  守候一份承诺需要多大的勇气和信心?痴痴守护着恍如隔世的那份承诺,想见不能见,爱已无可奈何&,整段歌词似乎已经给了我们一丝丝心酸的线索,需要多强大的爱情才可以抵挡住这相爱却不相见的惆怅,需要爱的那个人要有怎样的决心才能不离不弃的守护着两个人的爱情。
相关阅读:
| 相关文章
| 服饰搭配
| 情感心绪
| 女性健康
本站内容、图片均来自互联网,如有侵权请联系我们及时删除!请联系QQ: 内容合作、友情链接联系QQ:
您的网站交换友链的页面PR值>=6 您的网站请不要包含D版/政治/黄色等不良内容问题补充&&
Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da歌曲名;t let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I&#39.:Like a Star 歌手;t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.I wonder why it isI don'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39.;d never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;t describeYou made me feel I're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;ve got to understand the way it isIt's not the secret anymorecause we've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand望采纳...余下全文>>
1115Ruby &2-19 16:45
Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da歌曲名;t let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39.I&#39.:Like a Star 歌手;t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.I wonder why it isI don'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39.;d never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑;t describeYou made me feel I're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;ve got to understand the way it isIt's not the secret anymorecause we've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand望采纳...余下全文>>
1115Ruby &2-19 16:45
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Copyright ©
.  闽ICP备号