英语完形填空解题技巧之i love playing sports very much and i th

7年级英语完型填空Hello ,everyone .My name is Ted .I like (喜欢) 46 very much and I often play sports with my friends after school .We play many kinds (种类) of 47 games .We all like playing 48 .We all have soccer balls .My friend Jack lik_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
7年级英语完型填空Hello ,everyone .My name is Ted .I like (喜欢) 46 very much and I often play sports with my friends after school .We play many kinds (种类) of 47 games .We all like playing 48 .We all have soccer balls .My friend Jack lik
7年级英语完型填空Hello ,everyone .My name is Ted .I like (喜欢) 46 very much and I often play sports with my friends after school .We play many kinds (种类) of 47 games .We all like playing 48 .We all have soccer balls .My friend Jack likes volleyball very much .He has four 49 .My friend Tim likes ping-pong and he can play it very 50 .He 51 six ping-pong balls .I like all the ball games 52 I can't play them all .I have a great 53 collection(收集) .I have four baseballs ,seven tennis rackets ,and two basketballs .There are 54 sports clubs in our school .We like 55 very much .( )46.A.sports B.game C.English ( )47.A.balls B.ball C.school ( )48.A.basketball B.soccer C.baseball ( )49.A.volleyballs B.volleyball C.basketball ( )50.A.well B.good C.nice ( )51.A.have B.has C.is ( )52.A.and B.but C.so ( )53.A.sports B.class C.school ( )54.A.no B.a C.many(许多) ( )55.A.them B.it C.we
ABBAA BBACA
46.A47.B48.B49.A50.A51.B52.B53.A54.C55.A
46、A47、B48、B49、A50、A
51、B52、B53、A54、C55、A
ABBAABBACA初中英语完形填空和阅读理解30篇(附详细答案解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语完形填空和阅读理解30篇(附详细答案解析)
中​考​英​语​强​化​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢三、完形填空(数字是填词)We arrived in Beijing at 10:00 in the morning.My friend and I had already eaten our 1 on the plan.We went to the 2 by taxi and 3 off our things.After lunch and a short rest,we took a bus to the Summer Palace.W_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
三、完形填空(数字是填词)We arrived in Beijing at 10:00 in the morning.My friend and I had already eaten our 1 on the plan.We went to the 2 by taxi and 3 off our things.After lunch and a short rest,we took a bus to the Summer Palace.W
三、完形填空(数字是填词)We arrived in Beijing at 10:00 in the morning.My friend and I had already eaten our 1 on the plan.We went to the 2 by taxi and 3 off our things.After lunch and a short rest,we took a bus to the Summer Palace.We spent the whole 4 playing there.While we were on a 5 on Kunming Lake,we heard someone 6 Peking Opera on the bank.The singing 7 very beautiful.In the evening we 8 to Tian'anmen Square because it was close to our 9 .We had our pictures taken in the middle of the square.There we saw some people 10 kites.In front of the Great Hall of the People we took some photos.1.A.breakfast B.lunch C.supper D.dinner2.A.railway station B.airport C.hotel D.park3.A.took B.had C.got D.dropped4.A.morning B.afternoon C.evening D.night5.A.ship B.boat C.over D.on6.A.singing B.sang C.said D.saying7.A.looked B.smelt C.sounded D.tasted8.A.drove B.took the taxi C.walked D.run9.A.airport B.station C.hotel D.park10.A.making B.mending C.watching D.flying
1.A 2.C 3.A 4.B 5.B 6.A 7.C 8.C 9.C 10.D 我们于10点到达北京.我和我朋友在飞机上吃好早餐.我们打的到宾馆安置我们的东西.在午餐和小憩之后,我们搭乘共车到颐和园.我们在那里玩了整个中午.当我们在昆明湖上泛舟时,我们听见有人正在唱京剧.歌声听起来很美妙.晚上,我们不行到天安门广场因为他离我们宾馆很近.我们在广场中央拍照.在那里,我们看到了一些人们正在在放风筝.在人民大会堂的前面,我们拍了一些照片.总结 这是八年级的题总结完毕~暑假愉快
1.A 2.C 3.A 4.B 5.B 6.A 7.C 8.C 9.C 10.D阅读理解和完形填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
阅读理解和完形填空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}