14 year old etueni nasau英语完形填空空

第一句是A few weeks back,I asked a 14-year-old friend how she was coping with school的文章_百度知道
第一句是A few weeks back,I asked a 14-year-old friend how she was coping with school的文章
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I had my doubts about its success in this area, the culture that babysits economic excellence is deeply ingrained and so are the mindsets of many parents, widely regarded as too results-oriented, if not coupled with help from parents themselves,   If ever I become a parent,   In fact,   However,   Parents should not drown their children in mantras of I-want-hundred-marks,t feel like they are fighting a losing battle against a society that holds doctors and lawyers in awe,   The Remaking Singapore Committee is a brainchild of PM Goh Chok Tong, she heaved a big sigh and said, Hopefully, But parents can take the cue from the Remaking Singapore Committee and be aware of giving their children the right kind of education, research or as entrepreneurs, For instance,s culture, credit cards and cars,   This makeover has to start with the most basic societal unit - the family, my child may become an astronomer years down the road, clubs,   The school system of reaching for As underlies the country&#39, And a score of 70 for a Chinese paper is definitely not the end of life, Pessimism again,   This way, I will show them that cooking food in a mess tin over a campfire is fun, But it will be a losing battle if the family unit itself is not involved because I believe the committee&#39,s leaders echo that idea as well, encouraging Singaporeans to realise alternative careers in the arts, cash, Tuition lessons are not the be-all and end-all of life, Better still if the nation&#39,s education system, more would choose alternative careers, when their children aspire to be the next Joscelin Yeo, (The writer is a final year student at the School of Communication and Information , I will teach them that there is nothing dirty about lying on a sleeping bag over grass, in these all-too-familiar remarks about Singapore&#39, I will say, sports,A few weeks back,   That&#39, All because of the nights I spent with him watching the twinkles in the sky, anything bad that can happen has already happened, Parents should teach their children that there&#39, and I wondered why I even bothered to ask,   It is now wait-and-see if,   So when I read of how the new Remaking Singapore Committee had set one of its goals as challenging the traditional roads to success,s preoccupation with material success, formed to make Singaporeans look beyond the 5 Cs , I asked a 14-year-old friend how she was coping with school, it is educational because Orion is up there in the night sky with all the other bright stars whose shapes and patterns tell something more than a myth, they won&#39,s success is rooted in a revamp of an entire culture built from 37 years of independence, say, by then no one would think sportsmen or musicians as making too big a sacrifice in chasing their dreams, to help prepare the nation for the future,s my point, which emphasises the chase for economic excellence where wealth and status are must-haves, and so on,   It is good that the government wants to do something about the country&#39,   And who knows,s more to life than studies,Change in culture starts with parents&gt,&lt,   Referring to stress, 10 years down the road,),   Such a culture is hard to change, I will bring my children camping, “Aiyah, NTU, condos, they give directions to the lost traveller,”   Her friends nearby then started pouring out their woes about which subjects they found hard,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
Seventh Woods Is The BEST 14 Year Old In The Country
CRAZY Athlete
推荐弹幕视频
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen
My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat, for at that time this kind of coat was&& 31&& with teenagers, but it could cost several hundred dollars. One day my brother and I went into a shop and saw a black woolen coat at the same time. The coat felt very soft, and it cost only $28. It was&& 32&& but so nice. We looked at each other, saying nothing, but John&s eyes shone.
&&&&&& John tried on the coat and&& 33&& it at once. John wore the coat to school the next day happily and came home with a big&& 34& . &How do the kids like your coat?& I asked. &They love it,& he said. I started to call him &Lord (老爷) John&.
&&&&&& Over the next few weeks, there seemed to be a&& 35&& in John. He became more polite, more confident and more pleasing. He would&& 36&& his he would bring his father a cup of
he would&& 37&& a blind man cross the road. /
&&&&&& When my mother talked about her son&s change with one of his teachers and wondered what caused it, he said, &It must be his& 38& !& One day, in the library, my brother and I happened to meet a friend of my father&s, who had not seen us for a long time. John came up and shook hands with him like a&& 39& ! The friend said in surprise, &Are you John? You have changed so much!&
&&&&&& What really changed John was his own attitude(态度).&& 40&& you think you are a gentleman or a lady, you can become a perfect one.
31.&& A. busy&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. careful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. popular&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good
32.&& A. dear&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&& B. cheap &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. hard&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. light
33.&& A. sold& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. kept&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. held&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bought
34.&& A. present&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smile&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. problem&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cry
35.&& A. message &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pain& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. change&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fashion
36.&& A. lend&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rent&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. leave&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. borrow
37.&& A. make&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. watch&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. let&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. help
38.&& A. coat&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. classmate&&&& &&&&&&&& C. friend&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. brother
39.&& A. businessman &&&&&&&&&& B. woman&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. gentleman&& &&&&&&&&&& D. boy
40.&& A. Until &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. If&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. Before&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Unless
31. C&&& 32. B&&& 33. D&&& 34. B&&& 35. C
36. A&&& 37. D&&& 38. A&&& 39. C&&& 40. B
本文链接地址:/english/wanxingtiankong/.html
参考答案:
My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat, for at that time this kind of coat was 31 with teenagers, but it could cost several hundred dollars. One
------分隔线----------------------------}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信