Click Here To Join Now.join now是什么意思思

58cv网址导航Dear Netrepreneur,
Let's make this a quick one.
With all the testimonials you'll be seeing on this page, I believe you know something good is awaiting for you.
My job here is to explain to you how it works and what you can expect from the system.
Ready? Let's start......
What Is LeadsLeap?
LeadsLeap is a unique lead generation system that helps you to generate leads via a 3-prong approach. Below is a schematic illustration of how it works.
1. Free Advertising
As a member, you can post ad in our system. Your ad will be shown in our member's area and blog. It can also be shown on more than 4000 other websites operated by our members.
Below is a 'live' ad unit that you will see in our website and blog. Take a look at the 'Total Clicks' in these ads. This is the kind of traffic we send to our members. Everyone gets traffic, as long as you follow our simple step-by-step action plan.
Advertising can be free or paid. Free advertising is through the use of credits, which can be earned by viewing other members' ads or by simply adding our ad widget to your website. Paid advertising is our premium service, where your ad will be shown across our entire network without the need of credits.
Advertising is the backbone of our system. It gives us the fund to operate the system and create free tools for help our members to build their businesses.
&Just one ad posting has brought in over 150 sales - and that's in just ONE WEEK!&
Just one ad posting has brought in over 150 sales - and that's in just ONE WEEK!I still have a week left before I have to renew my ad!I figured LeadsLeap was just 'another traffic exchange' program that ends up on the Junk Mail folder in my email client. I couldn't have been more wrong!The newsletter has been worth it's weight in Gold with the great tools, products and information! And not having to 'Login' just to earn ad credits is an even bigger bonus! The ads are right in the email! Just click on the links and earn credits! I am currently a member of several &TE's& and NONE of them can even come close to matching the perks and benefits of Leadsleap!Keep up the great work guys! I know you will be bringing even MORE great tools online for us!Mark Hultgren
2. Free Marketing Tools
We invest a lot of money in developing killer tools that our members can use FREE.
These tools will give our members an unfair advantage to win the marketing game!
Check out some of the tools that are available. More are in the pipeline...
Free Tool #1: PopupXpert 'Event-Based' Popup Generator
This is our latest addition and is yet another breakthrough in the industry.
If you think only programmers or marketers with big pockets can create 'original' and 'unique' animated popups or opt-in forms, you really have to see what our PopupXpert can do.
Seeing is believing. I urge you to . When you are there, click the Help button to read the quick start guide. It will guide you along.
&PRICELESS!&
This is just what I needed. While playing around with the widget this morning I couldn't believe how easy it was. I'm sure it will easily become second nature for all who use it over time and as a list builder – PRICELESS!
My thanks for this great new tool. :)
Maurice Bernier
Free Tool #2: Free List Builder PHP Script
Have you ever dreamt of having a multi-functional website like what the other gurus are having? One that comes with.....
a complete autoresponder system (so you don't have to spend $20 a month on third party autoresponder services);
one-time-offer system to help you g
complete affiliate system for you to run your o
built-in banner rotation system, email advertising system and exit popup system for you to promote different programs easily.
This is possible if you have a powerful script like our proprietary List Builder PHP Script.
I can't share with you everything about this script in this short introduction. The best is to check it out yourself. Here's what one of our members say about the script:
&it makes everything so easy&
Just taken a good look at your give-away script for M.Y.O.B. list building site.
Outstanding!
Thank you so very much for the gift.
I intend to use it because it makes everything so easy,
especially the admin area AND it comes complete with a
built in auto-responder!
Being a member of the LeadsLeap community pays off in
many ways.
Michael Searles
Free Tool #3: Advanced Link Cloaker
I call it ADVANCED Link Cloaker not because I want to hype it.
The link cloaker REALLY has some advanced features that are not found in any other link cloaking services.Just to give you some idea:
It is 100% FREE from other people's ad. Link cloaker is meant to increase your conversion rate, not reduce!
Its Dual-URL feature allows you to send traffic to other sites without losing your affiliate commission.
"I've been looking a long time to find something that would help protect my Clickbank links from getting stolen and now thanks to LeadsLeap, I've found what I needed." - Maurice Bernier
You can use the Time-Sensitive AdFrame feature to promote other products and boost the conversion. (Another powerful feature not available anywhere in the world!)
&The Best Link Cloaker I've Ever Seen&
I have to say that the link cloaker is by far the BEST link cloaker I've ever seen in my entire internet marketing experience.
How you came up with the idea is beyond me but its genius.
A 3-in-one promotion, Awesome! There isn't another cloaker around like it.
Chad Flick/
3. Exponential Leads Network Builder
Last but not least, Leadsleap comes with a 10-level network builder.
While using our free tools, it is inevitable that you will refer people to our website. Yes, you'll earn commissions when they purchase something from us. But what's more important is you are also building a network of leads that can grow exponentially!
Say if you simply refer 4 people to join LeadsLeap, and each of these 4 people refer 4 other people to join LeadsLeap. With our 10-level lead generation system, this means you will be able to reach out to 1,398,100 leads at 10-levels deep.
Of course, that is overly idealistic. Practically, it is quite common for our members to have a few hundred people in their team having referred only a handful of people personally. Not to forget that these leads will continue to grow, which means endless flow of new leads for you!
At this point, some of you may frown, &Does that mean I'll have people flooding my email with ads?&
LeadsLeap is not some kind of safelist system. You will only receive informative and educational newsletters from us, no email from anyone else, guaranteed!
Your 10-levels of uplines can only reach you via a dedicated ad unit that is shown in your member's area and in the newsletters that we send to you. Similarly, you can reach out to 10-levels of your downlines via the same ad unit and the newsletters we send to them.
If you are doubtful about the quality of our newsletters, check out some of these testimonials from members who have read our newsletters:
&For a busy doctor like me, this is 'the goods!'.&
&Having been on the internet evaluating MANY different programs, it's hard for me to express how extremely valuable Leads Leap is.The best word that comes to mind is 'CLEAN'!It is compact, all the information in one or two e-mails a week.My inbox is not hit with a tidalwave of e-mails from everybody!! This absolutely increases the 'wanting' to read the e-mail when it comes & visiting the other advertisers ads is a pleasure, not a chore! Plus the fact that each episode (it's like a little mini TVshow :-) ) has so much good content, training & tips is even more exciting! For a busy doctor like me, this is 'the goods!'. If I could give it more than 10 out of 10, I would!&Dr. Marco Caravaggiohttp://www.
&As an experienced marketer. . . . . . I too have received great benefit from it .&
As an experienced marketer, I must compliment you on your $1000 outline that you have been putting in the newsletter. And, believe it or not, I too have received great benefit from it.
It has taken me back to the basics and generated new ideas that I had not thought of before. For that, a huge THANK YOU!!! Guess old dogs can benefit too. ~smile~
Keep it up. Perhaps I'll have even more great ideas to pursue. Also, for those just starting out, perhaps it will answer the ever present question of where to start first.&
www.how-to-write-
&I tried to figure out why your newsletter is so special and the only conclusion I get is. .&
Thank you for the daily newsletters. I think you're doing a great job!
I like it because it isn't like the ordinary newsletters I'm
getting every day.
I tried to figure out why your newsletter is so special and
the only conclusion I get is because it's helping me in
forming my concepts, giving me the links to click on the
same page as well as a login opportunity.
Yes! Your newsletter is VERY helpful.
Newsletter has been saved onto my hard drive and re-read.&
I am an absolute, know-nothing newbie, and so I
have been reading everything I can get my hands on and downloading
whatever I can find.
My fact-finding mission has taken me 3 months, but has left me with
confusion alongside a better understanding of the industry. I
have now started to unsubscribe from sites that give me no new
information or always try to sell me the same things.
However, I have to say that every newsletter that I have received
from LeadsLeap, has been read where others have just been
each one has been saved onto my hard drive and re-read.
Why? Because the content is clear, understandable, grammatically
correct, and worthwhile, useful and practical information, that can
be applied.
Thank you Kenneth, for advancing my knowledge and increasing my
confidence.
Stay Subscribed Because Of The Content In Your Newsletter. . . . .
Because Paypal has limited my account I haven't
been able to take advantage of all that your program has to offer.
I stay subscribed because of the content in your newsletter which
I believe will assist me in generating an income from home.
John Jackson
john**@.au
A Time-Tested System
LeadsLeap started in 2008 and it has withstood the test of time. Our success has no secret. We strive to provide real values to our members, so as to keep them coming back to our website.
Member retention is our top priority and our unsubscribe rate is extremely low. We understand that it is only when we retain our members that we can provide more traffic to you.
Enough said. It's Action Time!
Simply enter your information below and you are ready to start.
Once you sign up as a member, you will be able to set up your ad and have it appear in our network. It's as simple as that!
What I've shared with you here is just the tip of the icebreg. There are a lot more things you can do with your LeadsLeap membership. I'll share with you more on the inside...
YES, I Want More Leads Now!
I want to get in now and advertise my ad FREE. I also want to have instant access to all the marketing tools and training materials at ZERO COST!
Give Me FREE Instant Access Now.Can't Wait To See My Leads Explode!
First Name:
Email Address:
Preferred Username:
Retype Password:
will never sell or rent out your emails. Also, no one will be able to email you directly
except us. You may delete your account anytime without any restriction.)
More testimonials from our members...
&I've been marketing online for 8 years now and I've never seen anything like LeadsLeap!&
been with LeadsLeap since the beginning and all I can say is WOW!
Thanks to the new ad credits and marketing information, I've
added 13 new quality leads in 2 days!
This site is awesome and you just keep adding more and more
resources and information!
I've been marketing online for 8 years now and I've never seen
anything like LeadsLeap!
Thanks Kenneth for everything you are doing to help us!
Rodney Coleman
/profile/RodneyColeman
get hits and sign ups to my advertised sites.&
over 110 Leadsleap signed up under me!
With members building on 4 levels and a bunch of upgrades, I'm
loving this site!
Thanks Kenneth...I look forward to every issue of your e-zine....
every time it comes out I get hits and sign ups to my advertised
Keep up the awesome job!
Jason Lamure
don't have to spend hours clicking on ads to earn credits. &
have found LeadsLeap to be a terrific network marketing tool.
I appreciate the viral blog, the convenience of
getting quality information and updates by email, and the
opportunity to direct visitors to my doorway page.
Unlike most traffic exchanges, with LeadsLeap I
don't have to spend hours clicking on ads to earn credits.
Thank You!
Melanie Kissell
Information Services Professional
LeadsLeap, I now received very minimal emails&
Kenneth! Thank you for your effort and your unique system as I'm
tired or receiving tons of &not so useful& emails from other lead
building program.
With LeadsLeap, I now received very minimal emails and most of
the emails are highly valued.
&Leadsleap
is a great place to advertise for results.&
is a great Traffic Generating program that I get results from.
Your newsletter keep me informed of new and effective educational
tools which are of great value to my business.
I could not overlook the Customer/Admin relationship. There is
always someone there to help at all times.
Keep up the good work, Leadsleap is a great place to advertise for
Hortense Stewart
&It's traffic generation capability is 2nd to none&
is a fantastic and ingenious service that helped my new online
opportunity 'leaps and bounds'.
It's traffic generation capability
is 2nd to none, but even more important is the phenomenal Education
LeadsLeap provide you to succeed online.
Brilliant service and I
highly recommend using them. Well done Kenneth and the team!
Adrian, London, UK
YES, I Want More Leads Now!
I want to get in now and advertise my ad FREE. I also want to have instant access to all the marketing tools and training materials at ZERO COST!
Give Me FREE Instant Access Now.Can't Wait To See My Leads Explode!
First Name:
Email Address:
Preferred Username:
Retype Password:
will never sell or rent out your emails. Also, no one will be able to email you directly
except us. You may delete your account anytime without any restriction.)
TIME LIMITED OFFER. HURRY!
Get instant traffic to your sitewith 100 advertising creditsONLY if you sign up before15th February 2015!
First Name:
Email Address:
Preferred Username:
Retype Password:
SECURE & CONFIDENTIALWe've zero spam tolerance. Your email address will NOT be rented, traded or sold.
I certainly like simple things and this site started earning me money in the first 15 minutes.Not a fortune but as it was promised they came through.This group have formed a system for everyone to prosper with just a little effort.Rare things still happen.&Bob Morton
There are many free article spinner online but if you want to find the best article spinner, it is not easy. One of the best article spinner that you can find is available .
If you are looking for free Singapore stock charts, I recommend that you visit . You can view multiple charts at the same time and can even add your portfolio in the chart, so that you can have a pictorial view of your stock holding.
Kenneth, I'm really loving LeadsLeap...It's converting like crazy! I've never seen any affiliate program make me so much money from free referrals.And the advertising service is GENIUS! You are really onto something here.Making money online doesn't get any easier than this... PERIOD.Anyone not joining LeadsLeap right now is just plain nuts.&Juan-Pablo Cangasresellers-
LeadsLeap is one of the best traffic avalanche that you can use for any of your& website. This is so simple and easy to use to improve your ongoing any business online that gives real results.What are you waiting for, join now and see you on top.&Bernie Cadiz/ab14
This is a very slow learning but this will get me to a good start of helping someone else.If I can do this, anyone can. Leadsleap is helping me to do the business.&Mary Bardo
&I started off kind of slow, but I found that the rebrandable strategy report to be the most effective, which is my favorite referral tool btw. This benefits the novice marketer BIG TIME. I don't know of ANY program who lets you rebrand a report, let you upload it to their server, and they give you your own special URL for the splash page AND the pdf report. Most of the time you rebrand and upload to your own server.The viral blog is an added bonus to whats already available here to us. The info is genuine and useful. Im proud to be a part in LeadsLeap. Thanks Ken!&Chad Flick
I've been really enjoying and benefiting from LeadsLeap. I think this is the first traffic generating program that I can honestly say I enjoy.&Thanks,Lee</id/bigcat
Just wanna thank you for the many things that you have taught me since the day I became a member of leadsleap. You are always instilling in me many different kinds of ways to make a living on the internet. And of cos, these advice and help that you have given me are having a tremendous impact on my life now. Once again, Thank You!&Terrence Tang
Just signed for your program. One of the best informative I have come across and explains it all so well.Many thanks especially for the newbies. Thanks.&Stuart WoodChristchurch, New Zealand
I just wanted to thank you so much for your prime example of a marketing role we all should copy. your optin squeeze pages have contributed much to my bottom line.&Ed Eliesen
Out of all the so called lead generating systems I've tried this is one of the only one I'm making money with right out of the gate. Right now it pays for my membership here at leadsleap, I am very happy with the leadsleap system it does just what it says it will do and that's a fact.I'd like to say to all of you who have not yet started, you urgently need to check this out because now that I've had the chance to upgrade it will double my efforts.&Richard & Cheryl<
What i really like about Leadsleap is Mr.Kenneth sure know how to write a helpfull article for newbie in the internet marketing just like myself which i found very rare in the internet.I enjoy each one of your letter.thanks, Mr.Kenneth.It's been a great program for us here in Indonesia, your neighbour! Thank you!"Didit Widiarto</si?id=diditdof
Thank you so much I look forward to your newsletters, they are always full of helpful hints and workable stratagies.You seem to explain the same things we hear and are bombarded with daily, but in such a manner that they sink in and are quite doable.Thank you once again for your down to earth explainations and I look forward to receiving the next newsletter.&Michele Davis-Lang/yu5nze
I realy like your newsletter. Good information, good links and I have all my stats on the page. Easy to follow my account.In the nerwleter of january 23th I noted a point tht realy help me. I was wondering if it would be better to go for e-book or affiliate program likes yours. In my guts I thought the second was better and your newsletter says the same thing.Thanks. Now I kow were to put my energy to begin my carreer in internet marketing.&Marthe
In regards to the newsletters from LeadsLeap, I find them to be the most rewarding information and I encourage everyone to read through each and every one. Top to Bottom...Getting credits for clicking on adverts is not only a tremendous bonus but I find these ads are very interesting in themselves. I often click on a lot more than I should but I figure the people who have taken their time to promote either their own business, website or affiliate products deserve to have these sites seen.I would just like to say that I really look forward to these newsletters in my inbox everyday.Also its such a pleasure to be a part of LeadsLeap.&Karenebooks-/softwaregalore
I like the newsletter's design, its use of fonts and the way that the information flows.But what I especially like about it is its total lack of Hype.I've read many newsletters from so-called experts and they usually scream at you about your network marketing stupdity: which of course will be cure when you pay them each month for their great advice. Your newsletter is refreshing.&David
I like your program especially when I witness how &responsive& your program is - I have people joining in. On the other hand, I reviewed some programs you recommended and found they are good quality and I am trying some of them. Keep on with the good work.Thank you.&Patience Wang
This is a very informative newsletter. The articles are good, links to click are handy and it also shows where we stand in referrals without logging in when things get busy.Great job.&Lynda Burns
Thanks Kenneth for the bonus and the newletter is very good. I want to sit and read each site or event. Great Newsletter.&Val Clarkson
That's exactly what my heart says which the limits of my tongue may hide. I really like and admire your newsletters. They cause me to dream more!I am interested in making partial income for myself by doing internet marketing, either thru affiliate programs or designing a product to sell, and you are touching me at that very spot! I am a very very fresh newbie in this thing plus disadvantaged by my location in the world, Africa, Botswana, even though I know this last piece of info is likely to cause you to strip me off your list like others have done after this revelation!If my feelings could talk, I would be more equipped to better express what a great thing your emails are to me!Thank you trillion times.&Baffiah
Our newsletter should go on because is is really helpful to all leadsleap members.We got a lot of useful tips and guideline from this newsletter.Keep on going ...Long live kenneth!! long live newsletter!!&Saha
I like your no holds barred approach to the newsletter. The advertising is subtle but effective. I like the incentive of a points system.The newsletter not only offers helpful advice to the experienced marketer, but can also be understood by newbies alike. (newbie speaking - less than 4 months experience online)Bitten by sharks several times, emotional roller coaster achieved, but still highly motivated and enjoying the buzz. Keep up the good work.May I also take this opportunity to say, that I have received 4 referrals to LeadsLeap within my first week of being a member, I have also received 3 direct referrals to my program, that I am promoting.This is averaging out at 1 referral every day.Keep up the good work&Peter PatersonNiche Marketing Solutionshttp://information-products-and-ebook.co.uk
I enjoy your newsletter. I have been doing this for over 6 years now so I know pretty much what is going on but I do learn little things here and there. Your News Letter is reminding me of more things all of the time.&Tim ClarkOregon USA
The article is very good and useful for my future business preparation.&Fenswar
First off I'm so very happy to be a member of LeadsLeap.This is truly the first lead generation membership with immediate results. Thank you for your great idea. Also I purchased IMBuzz last Sunday and caught the early buyer special and I also enjoy that product very much. I have a link for LeadsLeap in everyone of my software bundles that I'm sending out. Everyone wins with these two packages put together.I'll be excited to offer more chances to advertise my favorite membership. I'm working on a blog article which will be centered around LeadsLeap and I'll forward the link once its posted. But don't worry I'm already sporting a link to LeadsLeap. So if you could let us know how to obtain the additional packages we'll keep the ball rolling.Ed States
I've been getting Very Good and Useful Information from the LeadsLeap Newsletter.Pity the poor folks who don't get this important information to help them succeed.Keep up the good work and don't stop sending those newsletters.&Margaret
I just felt touched by your sincerity shown through the advice. In internet marketing this humane feature can only be presented by Asians, at least this is what I have felt through the days and months. In articles written by Northern Americans, one thing you can feel most of the time is the desire for money. You have done an excellent job and please keep going on and I am sure you will achieve great success, because as you said you like it.&Patience Wang
I'm reading every newsletter I get and I'm never disappointed. I always find them to be informative and very useful. The bonuses are great, like the MP3 in this last issue.I'm brand-spankin' new to IM and I know I have a way to go before I actually see profit, but I'm absorbing all I can from many sources, so I'm sure it won't be too long now. The LeadsLeap Newsletter always teaches me something new or puts me on track to find that information. I'm very happy with my membership and I know it's one of my smarter moves.Thank you for everything.&Kenneth (my name too)
I also think that your destiny lies with helping people make money. In my religion it seems that you will rewarded a whole lot more (I am not too sure how much, though) by helping people. Speaking from past experience, you have helped me a WHOLE lot and I am encouraged to stay earning online for a long while. I also understand that from your newsletter to make money is to spend some of it.Thanks a million!&Zarina
Just want to give a feedback that I do read your Leadsleap newsletters and find them very informative. Thank you.&Christine
Hello Mr. Kenneth. You had wrote an excellent in4mations. It helped me a lot about internet marketing.I'm a newbie, with an experience less than one year. I really need your help. Please keep sending newsletters to me!!!&James Clark
The content is pretty good in your part 3 newsletter. I like the little matrix viewer in the top left.The ads in the newsletter is a cool concept. I always open them all to see what is going on within our netmarketeer industry.Nice of you to include the mp3 as well ....thanks.&Gene Butterly
I find your newsletter, clear and full of useful information. Your style is simple to read and certainly worth copying.&Don McPhee
Well, Ken, Ill be honest. i have been getting the newsletter for about three weeks, and havent paid that much attention until now. I read an article recently that caught my eye, and i wrote to you asking if i could use it in my newsletter, which you said yes. that got me reading the rest of the emails...and Im just familiarizing myself with your program now.So far, I like what I see...still trying to grasp how i will use it, but I will.&Frank
I find your newsletter to be very clear and insightful even for me, a newbie.I have followed some of the tips given in newsletter #1 of this series and must say that you're right on the money with the advice given. #2 was just a little too high tech (newbie remember). However, great stuff! looking forward for more......much more.Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.&John Taylor
Your newsletter is good, and I appreciate the free gifts you provide!Thank you. I am new to LeadsLeap but it's a refreshing concept and I plan on sticking around. I still need to properly understand the whole thing though. With a bursting inbox and the distractions that daily surfing brings, it's hard to keep on top of my reading.&Brenda Gray
I have been with leadsleap for just a short while. Now I combine some other traffic sources and got a production of 223 leads and 9 upgrades in a very short time.&Willie DeJarnette<
I have to tell you I read 22 pages of the report you sent as a bonus and I think as someone new to the internet (I have been looking for a long time just don't know what to do) This was some of the best info I have read in a long time. Thank You.&Alice
Every since I have been affiliated with LeadsLeap it has been Fantastic, I am now really earning an income not a huge income but a small income, this is a better than where I was before SPENDING uneccessary funds that could have been put to a better use. Remember small incomes build millions. LeadsLeap have really changed my whole outlook on my business, because at first I thought it was a scam, but, I sent out a small campaign and I immediately started to earn income, so don't judge a book by its cover, LeadsLeap is an opportunity that Works.&Richard<
The ads to downline and ads to all seem to be working great because each day I'm getting a new signup from it to my special website where they join free and then I can email them weekly through the mailer. This ads to all below is getting me at least 1 signup each day meaning my list grows each day and makes me money too. I'm also looking forward to the new additions to Leadsleap you have coming to us :) .........i have 58 so far so 42 to go :) Thanks for being a responsive owner. I really appreciate it.&Andre Zunde
I have started to learn internet marketing since July 07. Spent on various E-books and it always stress that BUILDING A LIST IS THE 1st MOST IMPORTANT STEP to build a stable net biz. It's TRUE! I've never earn a cent or have a lead, until I join this system - Leadsleap. This is really great and I really appreciate the system and report I have learnt. Well the old always say, No action = Nothing! Do SOMETHING! = RESULTS! SO GET INTO ACTION FOLKS!&Horace/252zae
a month ago as a pro member,from one ad campaign i received 17 signs-up and i referred 53 members 32 of them are active. This is one of the best programs available it is helping you to build your list without receiving hundreds of emails from different members. Thank you very much Kenneth keep on helping your members.&Jacqueline<
From 0 members to over 200 in less than a week! And STILL Growing! Leadsleap was instrumental in the massive growth of my latest launch. I will definitely be promotiing my next launch through LL (along with a continued promotion of my existing sites :-) )&Mark
Processing...}

我要回帖

更多关于 click me是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信