2015年3月7日2015年托福机经经真题预测

日雅思听力预测机经
在线咨询免费热线:400-
摘要:日雅思听力预测。雅思听力考试题型多样,全面考察烤鸭运用英语的能力,备考时让很多烤鸭感到茫然,下面小编带来日雅思听力预测,希望能为你指引备考方向。
  提高听力水平,有效的听力训练时间以及训练质量是不可缺少的,小编为大家带来日预测,供大家参考。想要下载的烤鸭,赶快向小马老师索取日雅思听力预测资料吧。
  下面截取部分日雅思听力预测内容:
  归类常考知识点
  通览整本机经,其实许多答案可以分类记忆,比如Saturday, Tuesday, January都是时间类;Anna, British, Chemistry Lab都可看作名称类;wool, cotton, nylon都可归为材料类;rectangle, conical, oval皆指形状类;pink, brown, yellow全为颜色类等等。学生应有意识地把同类单词归在一起背诵,这样一方面能形成系统、有助记忆,另一方面可以总结听力的常考知识点所在,平时加强相关词汇的积累。
  巧记数字考点
  听力机经答案中出现数字的地方比比皆是,这是雅思的又一大考点所在。但学生大可不必吃力不讨好地背诵数字本身(事实证明,由于数字的量非常庞大,根本不可能全部记住),而是应熟悉各种数字的书写方式,比如,金钱数字前面的货币符号,数据数字后面的单位,时间数字后面的a.m. / p.m.等等,这些才是考试中容易忽略的地方。
  关于&日雅思听力预测&的内容就介绍到这里。备考雅思听力要善于总结,根据自己的不足之处进行改进和努力。烤鸭要明白,提高雅思听力需要长期的坚持和不懈的努力,希望大家能坚持到底。最后祝大家在中取得优异成绩。
相关字搜索:&&&&&&&&&
1、凡本网注明 “来源:小马过河”的所有作品,版权均属小马过河国际教育()所有,未经本站授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:小马过河国际教育”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。 本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
3、本网站欢迎积极投稿。
4、联系方式:
 电话:400- 转 内容运营部
Copyright (C)
All Rights Resserved 北京小马过河互联网科技有限公司 版权所有
全国免费咨询电话:400-  邮箱:
北京校区&&中关村:北京市海淀区中关村海淀北一街2号鸿城拓展大厦8层
&&&&&&&&&&国&&贸:北京朝阳区永安里华彬大厦8层
上海校区&&上海市黄浦区南京西路388号仙乐斯广场16层
京ICP备号-3
京公网安备82号您所在的位置: >
以下是日托福机经逆天版预测部分内容速览。
以下是日机经逆天版预测部分内容速览:
Researchers in the field of psychology have found that one of the best ways to make an important decision, such as choosing a university to attend or a business to invest in, involves the utilization of a decision worksheet. Psychologists who study optimization compare the actual decisions made by people to theoretical ideal decisions to see how similar they are. Proponents of the worksheet procedure believe that it will yield optimal, that is, the best decisions. Although there are several variations on the exact format that worksheets can take, they are all similar in their essential aspects. Worksheets require defining the problem in a clear and concise way and then listing all possible solutions to the problem. Next, the pertinent considerations that will be affected by each decision are listed, and the relative importance of each consideration or consequence is determined. Each consideration is assigned a numerical value to reflect its relative importance. A decision is mathematically calculated by adding these values together. The alternative with the highest number of points emerges as the best decision....
1、w:I need to get a new student ID card, I seem to have lost my old one, and I need one right away
M:me too,we are going to head over to the student service officec,and,wait a minute ,by now they are closed and won&t be open again till Monday morning ,so how about if we meet there then ,just before our biology class
2. M: have you seen my calculator, it was right here a minute ago,
W: did you
I am always losing things that way
3: W: (do) you think there is too much
I feel that the colors aren&t quite balanced
M: why are you asking me, I am not a fine art major?
4: M:I hear they are giving free flu shot down at the student center
W: Really, when you find when it exactly is, let me know, I got one last year and it is the first winter I can remember that I didn&t get flu
5. W: do you want to see the baseball game tomorrow, Joe has an extra ticket
M: you must be kidding, when we before finals when everybody is studying day and night
推荐课程:
免费官方测评
只针对考试设置
全国咨询热线:
黄龙旗舰校(外语)
地址:杭州市天目山路135-145号玉泉大厦2楼
工商大学校区(外语5楼、预科6楼)
地址:保m北路92号浙江工商大学国际教育中心
城东校区(留学、外语) 
地址:庆春东路1-1号西子联合大厦5楼  
电话:22(外语)、(留学)
凤起校区(外语) 
地址:下城区凤起路432号杰地大厦8楼(外文书店旁)
电话:77,
下沙校区(外语、国际学院) 
地址:杭州下沙高教园区传媒生活区对面宝岛眼镜旁
电话:66,
城西银泰校区 
地址:丰潭路388号丰元国际大厦B幢10楼
扫扫优惠多!
外语手机网
新通教育, All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备号
黄龙旗舰校区地图
工商大学校区地图
下沙校区地图
凤起校区地图
城东校区地图
海曙校区地图
江东校区地图
温州分校地图
义乌分校地图
广州分校地图
广州分校地图
深圳分校地图
深圳宝安分校地图
上海徐家汇校区地图
成都分校地图
重庆分校地图
太原分校地图
安徽分校地图
济南分校地图
长沙分校地图
青岛分校地图
南京分校地图
武汉分校地图
郑州分校地图
上海松江校区地图
舟山分校地图
苏州分校地图
南昌分校地图
厦门分校地图
艾维克地图
建外SOHO地图
中关村地图
人大校区地图
沈阳分校地图
长春分校地图
城西银泰校区地图咨询电话:
您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&
日托福口语考试真题预测
  1、★★★★★
  Students would like take part in some free volunteer work, what kind of volunteer work do you prefer? Explain why it is important.
  学生喜欢参加一些免费的志愿工作,你喜欢哪种志愿工作?解释为什么重要。
  2、★★★★★
  If a high school is planning to organize an after-school activity for its students, what kind of activity would you recommend and why?
  一所高中计划为学生们增加一项课后活动。你建议哪种活动呢?
  3、★★★★★
  Which form of transportation is the most enjoyable? Bicycle, automobile, train?
  你觉得以下交通方式那种更有趣,自行车,汽车还是火车?
  4、★★★★★
  Describe a special event or occasion that you have participate with your family or friends. Give Specific details and examples to explain your answer.
  描述一个你和你朋友, 家人参加过的一个特别的活动或场合。
  5、★★★★★
  Talk about an activity you would like to participate in the near future, explain your answer in details.
  描述你将来想参加的一个新活动。
  6、★★★★★
  Among the following three activities, which do you think has the most benefits for students? 1. A field trip 2. A home tutoring session 3. A presentation given by a local leader
  在以下三种活动中,你认为哪一种对学生最好:1.实地考察,2. 家庭辅导课,3.当地领导的讲演?
  7、★★★★★
  Talk about a time when someone (your friends, family or teachers) gave you advice to solve the problem.
  谈论一次某人(你的培养,家人或老师)给你解决问题的建议。
  8、★★★★★
  Talk about a skill that you have mastered but you still want to improve
  谈论一种你已经掌握但想进一步提高的技能。
  9、★★★★★
  Which of the following activities do you prefer to do with friends? Taking a walk, going to a movie, traveling to another city.
  以下哪种活动你更喜欢和朋友一起而不是独自一人:散步,看电影,旅游。。
  10、★★★★★
  Your friend wants to have a more healthy eating habit. What suggestions would you give to this friend?
  你的朋友的饮食习惯很差,你会给他/她哪些建议?
  11、★★★★★
  What is your favorite place to study? Give details and examples in your response.
  描述你最喜欢的学习的地方。解释你为什么喜欢在这个地方学习。
  12、★★★★★
  Describe how cellphones change people&s lives.Please give your answer with specific examples and details
  描述一下手机如何改变了人们的生活。
  13、★★★★★
  If a foreign visitor comes to your country, what food will you introduce to him/her? Explain why.
  如果一个外国游客来到你的国家,什么食物将你介绍给他/她吗?解释为什么。
  14、★★★★★
  Many regions in the world face problems with air pollution. What can be done to decrease the amount of air pollution in these regions? Use details and examples in your response.
  如今空气污染在很多地方是个普遍的问题,为减少污染,我们能做些什么?
  15、★★★★★
  Describe a person that you look up to as a role model. Explain how this person influenced your life. Include details and examples to support your response.
  描述一个你视为榜样的人,并解释他/她是如何影响你的。给出细节和解释来支撑你的观点。
  独立口语S1 四星级重点
  16、★★★★
  Which of the following do you think is the most important for maintaining good health? Doing exercises, eating healthy food, or going to bed early?
  你认为以下哪一个对保持健康很重要,做运动,吃健康食品,或者早睡觉?
  17、★★★★
  What do you think is ONE of the most important characteristics that a good teacher should have? Include specific reasons and details in your explanation.
  你是否同意,优秀的老师必须要有经验这个论断?为什么?给出具体的细节去支持你的回答。
  18、★★★★
  Your University is planning to allow students to watch TV in theirs dormitories. What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of watching TV in dormitories? Include reasons and examples to support your response.
  学校计划允许学生在宿舍看电视。优缺点分别是什么?包括具体原因和细节在你的答案中。
  19、★★★★
  Some schools require students to take part in community service activities after school. Which of the following do you think is the best activity for students? 1. planting flowers in the community 2.doing clean-ups in the garden 3. recycling waste
  有些学校要求学生们在课余时间参与社区活动。你认为以下三种活动哪一种对学生们来说最好?1.种花;2.打扫花园;3.回收废物。
  20、★★★★
  Describe a present you have given to others. Explain why you think it is important.
  描述一个你想要给别人的礼物。
  21、★★★★
  Describe the steps, through which you once learned a new subject and explain how you learned it. Please include details and examples in your response.
  介绍一个你曾经学习过的一门新学科,并描述你学习时的步骤。给出细节和解释来支撑你的观点。
  22、★★★★
  what do you think we should do to decrease the usage of car or other vehicle and solve the traffic problems?
  你认为我们应该做些什么来减少汽车和其他车辆的使用,来解决我们的交通问题?
  23、★★★★
  Choose ONE of the forms of the technology in the list and tells why it changes (has had great impact) people's lives in your country?a) The airplane b)The computer c)The Television
  从飞机、电脑、电视机中选择一个解释为什么它改变了你们国家人们的生活?
  24、★★★★
  Compare the differences between two singers you like. Include specific reasons and details in your explanation.
  说两个歌手为什么出名,为什么不同。
  25、★★★★
  What do you think is the most significant benefit that internet brings to our life? Explain why you think this benefit is import. Include reasons and details to support your response.
  网络带给我们最明显的好处是什么?
  26、★★★★
  Describe the most important decision you&ve ever made in your life. Explain why it&s important.
  描述一个你所做的重要决定。
  27、★★★★
  What quality is the most important to be a university student: highly motivated, hard working, or intelligence?Using details and examples to support you idea.
  对于大学生,以下哪种特质是最重要的:努力,聪明还是有动力?给出细节和例子去支撑你的观点。
  28、★★★★
  Talk about an activity you enjoyed doing with your family when you were a child, explain you answer in details.
  聊一聊你小时候喜欢和家人一起做的一项活动。
  29、★★★★
  It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members.Which type of contribution do you think is most valued by your society :that of primary school teachers,artists or nurses?Why?
  很多人认为社会是从其民众中收获了很多的,下面几个选项中里,小学老师,艺术家,护士,你认为最被你所在的社会所重视的工作是哪个?
  30、★★★★
  Do you agree or disagree with the following question. In order to stay happy, you must do a job that you love.
  你是否同意下面的观点?如果想要过得快乐,必须去做一个你喜欢的职业。
 & 托福口语技巧介绍:
  1.在听力完成后会有5秒倒计时,结束后开始计时10分钟的休息用来下阶段托福口语准备,休息完后让监考输入密码进入托福口语准备时间,按完第一个NEXT后别按第二个 NEXT,这样中间就有无限的时间听别人答完所有的题。第1,2题也要做笔记,虽然短而且简单,但这样可以防止到时万一因为某个词而卡住。
  2.托福口语在答题时宁过勿缺,但如果最后差几秒又实在想不出,则可说:That&saboutit (连读) 3& OR That&s everything I can say about this topic. 5&
  3.有时可用and将两个同义词连接,这样既可强调要表达的意思,又可延长一倍的时间。
  4.新托福口语要多用习语,口语词,gonna,wanna,thatal = that will,有的词读的短而快,有些则长而慢,注意语音语调的变换。
  5.一开始不要说出绝对数字,而说a few points,这样可以防止说不完。
  6.多用被动和升调。
  7.因为第1,2题要求说45&所以用一些opening会使这两道题比较稳妥。
  8.在有阅读的题目中快速默读,但有不熟的单词要朗读。
  9.3,4题中如果多说阅读中的内容会被减分,不要有什么in the reading passage之类的话。
  10.不要喷麦,不要用一些不确定的词如something,someone,(主要是1,2题,并注意specific),有一些小的语法错误没有关系,发音不好没有关系。
  11.阅读和听力可能出现2选1的加试。阅读题是可以来回改的,而听力只可以改最后一个,所以做阅读时应根据篇数来判断听力的篇数,并合理安排时间。
  12.阅读和听力要早答,因为如果慢了则会受到别人口语的干扰。而中间休息的时间则应尽可能的延长,因为如果快了则会在写作时受到别人口语部分的影响。
  托福口语真题预测有六个版本,由于版面的问题,完整版的还需要考生在线下载,预祝大家备考顺利。
时代焦点热报课程
时代焦点快播
最新排行榜
24小时新闻
24h全国免费电话:
北京时代焦点国际教育咨询有限责任公司
Copyright@ Focus Education.All Rights Reserved.京ICP备号
去美国读高中
去美国读本科
去美国读研究生托福真题预测
在线咨询免费热线:400-
摘要:托福备考方法有很多种,但是当你最后备考完毕你一定要看一下托福真题预测,因为它可以帮你缩小考试范围哦!心动不如行动,赶紧下载吧。
  真题预测帮你缩小考试范围,你又何乐而不为呢?今天就跟随小编一起来看看吧,希望各位同学下载后,仔仔细细看看哦。
  托福真题预测免费下载地址
  使用托福机经方法一:不要看和的机经
  市面上的点题班,机经班很多,每个门派都有自己的版本,所以考前你拿到的机经肯定不只一份。那么你是所有都看,还是看一份?如果所有都看,根据机经出来的时间(大范围提前2周左右,小范围提前1天到5天不等),你来不及准备。如果只看一份,其实你也来不及。阅读听力无疑会占据你大部分无意义的时间。
  使用托福机经方法二: ,看过不准备,中了也没用
  口语12题你中了机经,若没有完整的准备过答案,没有把答案说的很熟练,没有仔细纠错过自己答案当中的语法错误,重读,停顿,发音,表达方式等问题。你中了等于没中。因为你没有造成你口语水平已经提高的假想,依然还是那个分数。
  所以老师的建议是,考前的题目自己要都写好答案,背熟。或者你就按照我之前帖子里提到的准备方式去准备,这样也用不着机经了。
  托福真题预测部分内容截图:
  考试之前还是要看看托福真题预测的,缩小考试范围是你的备考更加细致化,还没有下载的同学赶紧下载回家吧,希望你取得优异成绩。
相关字搜索:&&&&&&
1、凡本网注明 “来源:小马过河”的所有作品,版权均属小马过河国际教育()所有,未经本站授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:小马过河国际教育”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。 本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
3、本网站欢迎积极投稿。
4、联系方式:
 电话:400- 转 内容运营部
Copyright (C)
All Rights Resserved 北京小马过河互联网科技有限公司 版权所有
全国免费咨询电话:400-  邮箱:
北京校区&&中关村:北京市海淀区中关村海淀北一街2号鸿城拓展大厦8层
&&&&&&&&&&国&&贸:北京朝阳区永安里华彬大厦8层
上海校区&&上海市黄浦区南京西路388号仙乐斯广场16层
京ICP备号-3
京公网安备82号}

我要回帖