完形填空Billyiswhen i was fourteennyearsoldandintheninthgrade的原文

完形填空看不懂的原因-----------【表示原文被删掉不少内容=。=_安徽省明光中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,978贴子:
完形填空看不懂的原因-----------【表示原文被删掉不少内容=。=收藏
What we leave behindIt suddenly came back to me.
I hadn't thought about him recently, but there he was. Memories are triggered sometimes by subtle changes in your life.
We get stuck in routines and patterns that keep us going, but often times get us nowhere.
Like walking in a circle. I heard someone say the words "the circle of life" and there he was again.I might have missed this life-changing moment had it not been for the accidentI came upon that day.
That would also mean that I never would have met Jack. It was on a back road near where I live.As I came around the corner, I saw thelights of emergency vehicles ahead.Off to one side was an over turned carpartially blocking one lane of the narrow country road.
I knew there would be no getting around this, nor turning back. Several more police cars came in behindme now blocking my retreat. I felt uneasy just sitting there listening to my radio, so I got out of the car and walked toward the accident. I stood with a small crowd, a collection ofother drivers and neighbors who were drawn to the scene. "I can't figure how this happened," one person said.
"It's daylight.
I would figure at night he would have simply missed the curve. I was about to ask if the driver was injured, when suddenly a stretcher appeared from the other side.
A blanket completely covered a body indicating there was nothing more that could be done. "I hope he had his life in order," one personsaid. "Do we ever?" another replied.
"I wonderwhat he leaves behind?" There was silence as we all seemed to think about what we would leave behindhad that been our fate. That's when Jack spoke up. "If all you've ever accomplished in life was a collection of things, then you really leavenothing at all," he said. One woman began a brief discussion abouthow important she thought "things" were in life adding, "I hope to leave my valuablesfor my children to remember me by,"
She then walked back to her car. Jack shook his head in disagreement. I knew there was a greater reason for me to be here.
I now attribute this moment to a major change in my own life.
It was all based on what Jack said next. "What we take and what we leave all depends on
1楼 19:00&|
what we give." As the group began to disperse I stayed back for a few minutes to speak with Jack.
I knew he had a lot to offer and I was now convinced this was no chance meeting. We spoke for awhile and watched until the car was up righted and towed away. "It was a pleasure meeting you, my friend,
I dowish it was under different circumstances," I said. "It couldn't have been.
It was meant to be," he said. "Do you live nearby?" I asked. His response struck me as odd. "Close enough that we will meet again," he said.He then began to walk away disappearing around the corner further down the road. We never did meet again, but every once in awhileI think of him.
It was because of him that I began to see life as a family style meal.
You know, when platesand bowls are passed around the table usually with enough for everyone in attendance. Guestsusually bring something of their own to add to the meal. Life is like that.
When you participate each day you bring something to the table.
When a bowl is passed to you, never empty it, so that others after you can share in the bounty.
While some take all they can without concern for others, I have learned that, in the long run, by leaving some behind I end up with more than I can consume. "What we take and what we leave all depends on what we give."答案:CABDBACDCADBCBBDADCB...表示错7个。。。
2楼 19:00&|
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。电脑都抽。。。。。
3楼 19:00&|
本来还准备英语冒一下,这下彻底跪了。。
收起回复4楼 19:19&|来自
我考英语的时候连试卷都没看
收起回复5楼 20:12&|
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求两篇英语完形填空的原文 第一篇大意是“科学家是好奇的” 第二篇是“学英语:读杂志 选择书籍 阅读 查字_百度知道
求两篇英语完形填空的原文 第一篇大意是“科学家是好奇的” 第二篇是“学英语:读杂志 选择书籍 阅读 查字
是英文原文
我有更好的答案
你是做什么试题遇到这两篇完形填空的,说一下 大家也好帮你找啊
其他类似问题
英语完形填空的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京历年中考英语完形填空原文_百度知道
北京历年中考英语完形填空原文
北京历年中考英语完形填空原文或者一模二模完形原文(不带空,答案已经填在文章中的)谢谢
BCADDBBAAC正好我家有买天利38,里面有答案,发给你。~
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
C. decided
B. __44__ she is forced to come up to the front. The image of the family in this book was typical (典型的) of the time, Aunt Marion always planned to have a large number of children of her own. Unless
B, who took me horseback riding. she
C. forced43. nothing
B. stopped
D31~35ABCDB
36~40CADDC
41~45BBDAA
46CMy father died when I was a few months old. we36. We lived in a small house with her older sister. A, who taught me the things my __46___ couldn’t. A, Aunt Marion didn’t and still don’t think of herself, but she never got married. boring
B. Believing that anything __39__ was probably good for. Many people say we have a lot in common, and brother and sister always had friends sleeping over. A.When I was small. Before45. A. sad
D. Dad worked all day log at the office, which was my most important experience. said
B. A. After his death. She always __42__ me to do my best. meant
C. She never __43__ to make me believe that I could do anything with my life that I wanted. child37, my mother moved back to Louisville, where __35__ had grown up. progress
C, there was a children’s book called The Happy Family. proved
D. Although
C. something38. everything
D. allowed
B.As a young girl, who took me to the father-son dinners and who gave me lessons on how to drive, she __40__ to get a loan (贷款) so that I could go to Africa to work as a volunteer.For more than sixty years. difference
B. funny39. so every June for the past 40 years. A, and it was a real piece of work. A, Mom cooked in the kitchen. hoped
B. prepared41, my aunt will stand in the back in family photos, I’ve sent her a Father’s Day card. impossible
D.Kind-hearted and open-minded. I honor my aunt, Marion. he
D, Kentucky. afforded
C. It looked __37___ like my family. The way my Aunt Marion read it to me made the story really __38__. This was a time when being a single __36___ was still considered unusual. sense46. This __41__ that she was free to spend all her time taking care of me. I
B. pleasant
D. Teachers
B. anything
C. offered
D. afforded
C, in growing thankfulness to my Aunt Marion, but luckily that wasn’t the way I heard it. tailed44. Since
D. surprising
B. A, and she doesn’t think that her efforts have made much __45___. A. unusual40. A. A, my aunt was the one who played baseball with me, if I only tried hard enough. agreed
C. trouble
D. offered
D. A.35. interesting
C. showed42. father
D, and their mother
我有北京中考完型填空题从2005年至今的,留下邮箱
中考英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)_百度知道
英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)
They were__1___to drink them because they thought coffee or tea could kill person.Tlled B.found C.later D.killedA.After that .after C.ki,people__10___that coffee and tea were not bad to man.but A.drunk B.living A.And they __6___the king'I shall let them live but they must drink coffee or tea to the end of their__4___.both B.ago B.of B.
They __7___lived many years.life B.So the king of England decided to find out whether it was true ___2__ not.neither D.followed D.died D.richA.the otherA.and C.one brother must drink coffee and _5___must drink tea every day.drankA,&quot.
At that time there were two brother in prison.other D.lived C.lives D.heard B.spoke C.They would be __3___in a few days because they did wrong.A.each C.stong D;s words.or D.beforeA.shouted B.another C.At last .one B.The younger one died a few years__9___,the elder brother__8___when he was eighty-three years oid.live C.happy B.didA.afraid C,people in the west did not know coffee or tea.listened to C.allA.kept D.know
答案Two hundred years ago.caught D
提问者采纳
自然是害怕.所以英格兰的国王决定看看是否是真的。So the king of England decided to
find out whether it was true or not、茶)因为他们认为咖啡或者茶会害死人们.他们害怕喝它们(咖啡.他们将会在一段时间后被杀死因为他们犯了罪。prison是监狱的意思They were afraid to drink them because they thought coffee or tea could kill person。人们怕咖啡和茶对人体有伤害。They would be killed in a few days because they did wrong。not代指false(错误的),所以不喝
其他类似问题
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 when i was fourteen 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信