教室里有什么?-有黑板,一些桌子和椅子的合理高度。英语怎么说呢?

将下列句子译成英语1.教室里有一些桌子,教师的桌子在黑板前2.教室里有27张桌子,52把椅子,教师的桌子在黑板前3.今天天气怎么样?有点风4.我的好朋友Lucy和我同一个年级,但不同班5.昨_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子译成英语1.教室里有一些桌子,教师的桌子在黑板前2.教室里有27张桌子,52把椅子,教师的桌子在黑板前3.今天天气怎么样?有点风4.我的好朋友Lucy和我同一个年级,但不同班5.昨
将下列句子译成英语1.教室里有一些桌子,教师的桌子在黑板前2.教室里有27张桌子,52把椅子,教师的桌子在黑板前3.今天天气怎么样?有点风4.我的好朋友Lucy和我同一个年级,但不同班5.昨天你看体育新闻了吗?6.今天是星期天,我们全家要去洛浦公园玩7.看!我的风筝飞得多高!
1 .There are some tables in the classroom,and
the teacher's desk is
in front of the blackboard2.There are
27 tables and
52 chairs in the classroom ,and the teacher's desk is
in front of the ...
1.There are some tables in the classroom,and
the teacher's desk is
in front of the blackboard2.There are
27 tables and
52 chairs in the classroom ,and the teacher's desk is
in front of the b...英语翻译不要机械的!请告诉我这个问题的答案.请看黑板请拼写一下“尺子”这个词.请看这个英文的DVD.在练习本上写下这些生词你们教室里有什么东西?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译不要机械的!请告诉我这个问题的答案.请看黑板请拼写一下“尺子”这个词.请看这个英文的DVD.在练习本上写下这些生词你们教室里有什么东西?
英语翻译不要机械的!请告诉我这个问题的答案.请看黑板请拼写一下“尺子”这个词.请看这个英文的DVD.在练习本上写下这些生词你们教室里有什么东西?
Please tell me the answer/key to the problem/question.Please look at the blackboard.Please spell the word "ruler".Please watch the DVD of this English.只能根据你的中文翻译了,有些别扭.Write down these new words in your/the exercise-books.What's (there) in your classroom?用英语说(there be)句型 有41名学生,有41张椅子,有42张桌子,有一台电脑,有一台投影仪,有两个黑板_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语说(there be)句型 有41名学生,有41张椅子,有42张桌子,有一台电脑,有一台投影仪,有两个黑板
用英语说(there be)句型 有41名学生,有41张椅子,有42张桌子,有一台电脑,有一台投影仪,有两个黑板
There are forty-one students.There are forty-one chairs.There are forty-two desks.There is a computer.There is a projector.There are two blackboards.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)《教室里有一块黑板,五十张桌子,五十椅子》英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《教室里有一块黑板,五十张桌子,五十椅子》英语翻译
《教室里有一块黑板,五十张桌子,五十椅子》英语翻译
There is a blackboard, fifty desks, and fifty chairs in the classroom
There are fifteen chairs,fifteen desks and one blackboard in the class.当前位置: &
求翻译:我们的教室又大又漂亮。有两个黑板。和许多桌子椅子。我爱我的教室!是什么意思?
我们的教室又大又漂亮。有两个黑板。和许多桌子椅子。我爱我的教室!
问题补充:
Our classrooms are big and beautiful. There are two blackboards. Many tables and chairs. I love my classroom!
The classrooms are large and beautiful. There are two blackboards. Many tables and chairs. I love my classroom!
Our classroom greatly also is attractive.Some two blackboards.With many table chairs.I love my classroom!
Our classroom is big and beautiful. There are two blackboards. And many Desk Chair. I love my classroom!
Our classroom are large and pretty. There are two blackboards. And many Desk Chair. I love my classroom!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么说呢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信