i will what i want短片 短片背景音乐乐

i hope i will have a life what i want我总觉的有问题这句子,要不就have what i want 要不就 have a life that i want_作业帮
i hope i will have a life what i want我总觉的有问题这句子,要不就have what i want 要不就 have a life that i want
首先我觉得这个句子没问题.如果你留意你会发现美剧里的英文字幕经常出现类似句型.I hope .什么什么是个完整的句子,后面可接事物,希望等等.去掉I hope后I will have a life 也是可以单独成句的,表示将要有一种生活.但是不完整,将要有一种啥生活啊?好的坏的?所以有了what i want 做为上句解释,我想要一种“我想要的生活”全句:我希望(什么?)一种生活(什么样的生活?)我想要的生活.what 更有期盼和遐想的意思that 更像是在陈述事情,没有what更富有活力激情.i hope i will have a life that i want.读起来没有what顺口.你说汉语也需要顺口的说不是么?
我希望拥有我想要的生活
I hope I will have a life (that) I want
I hope I will lead a life (that) I want
I hope I can get a kind of life what I want to.
这句话有语法错误 life和what i want重复正确的说法为 a life which/that i want
我希望拥有我想要的生活视频: Under Armour- I Will What I Want
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
Under Armour- I Will What I Want
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Under Armour Record”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Under Armour Inc. 的免费 App Under Armour Record,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Under Armour Record
开发商:Under Armour Inc.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
UA Record is THE definitive HEALTH & FITNESS NETWORK dedicated to helping you lead a healthier life.UA Record is a personalized health & fitness platform that provides tailored instruction, information & inspiration based on your data.Track, analyze, and share your fitness activity with the world’s first social network for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.Track your activity: ⊕ Connect an activity tracking device to enable the 24/7 Activity Graph feature. See steps, workouts, and sleep, all in one place. Use your iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus to track your steps - or connect an activity tracker (like the Jawbone UP or Withings Pulse) or GPS watch (like Garmin)⊕ Log workouts including runs, fitness classes, yoga, gym workouts, and more⊕ See how far and how fast you run or ride using your phone's GPS. Connect your Armour39 or other Bluetooth Smart heart rate straps to track heart rate for any kind of workout, including gym, treadmill, yoga, etcAnalyze and improve:⊕ View activity data by the day, week, month, or year⊕ Cross-compare data such as workouts vs. sleep, step count vs. weight, and other combinations⊕ Easily analyze and identify patterns in activity to help you improve and surpass your goalsBuild your community: ⊕ Add and invite friends to build your ultimate fitness community ⊕ Like and comment on friends’ status updates, workouts, photos, and videos⊕ Create Challenges and invite friends to see who will log the most workouts, most steps, and other activities⊕ Follow Under Armour’s elite athletes. See how the pros get it done behind the scenes and on the fieldNote: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
版本 2.1 中的新功能
o GPS and Heart Rate Tracking. See how far and how fast you run or ride using your phone's GPS. Connect your Armour39 or other Bluetooth Smart heart rate straps to track heart rate.From the 2.0 update:Welcome to UA Record! UA Women has been upgraded to an inclusive community for top athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and beginners everywhere. o Challenges. Get the competition going. Create a Challenge, invite friends, and see who will claim first place by logging the most workouts, steps, calories burned and other activities. o 24/7 Graphs. Tap into your activity graph to start comparing trends and analyzing steps, workouts, sleep, and weight data over time. o Log Sleep and Weight. Start manually logging sleep and weight to get a more complete view of your 24/7 activity and metrics. o Shop Under Armour. Get the gear that comes with the Universal Guarantee Of Performance. Everything you need to battle the elements.And more: o Swipe left in the center of your activity graph to view daily calories burned and distance. o New activities added to log workouts. o Fix typos or edit your updates even after they’ve been posted. o Use the tab bar to easily navigate to exactly what you’re looking for.
iPhone 屏幕截图
很棒的体验
互动性更强了!
功能有点复杂 需要学习
better than nike+
免费类别: 版本: 2.1大小: 70.6 MB语言: 英语开发商: Under Armour, inc.偶尔/轻微的色情内容或裸露偶尔/轻微的亵渎或低俗幽默偶尔/轻微的成人/性暗示题材偶尔/轻度医药/医疗信息兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5、iPhone 6 和 iPhone 6 Plus 优化。
&&&&&5 份评分
&&&&&7 份评分
Under Armour Inc. 的更多 iPhone App上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩On Thursday I will have to decide what I want myself to&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;66. &#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%,,,,,&#xa0;&#xa0;马上分享给朋友:答案还没有其它同学作出答案,大家都期待你的解答点击查看答案解释还没有其它同学作出答案,大家都期待你的解答点击查看解释相关试题}

我要回帖

更多关于 年会短片背景音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信