用wheel造句并给出同义句

英语造句,分别用 “whole”整个的,全部的“way ” 某个方面“wheel”轮子造句_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语造句,分别用 “whole”整个的,全部的“way ” 某个方面“wheel”轮子造句
英语造句,分别用 “whole”整个的,全部的“way ” 某个方面“wheel”轮子造句
He ate the whole pie.Some way, people don't like dogs.This car has six wheels.
(whole)You whole house? 全部家当吗?(way)Any particular way? 有什么特别要求吗?(wheel)This wheel turn twenty percent faster than that wheel.
这个轮子比那个轮子的转速快20%。
whole: I'd like to travel with you around the whole world.我愿意同你周游世界。way: He met Mary on his way home.在回家的路上,他遇上了玛丽。wheel: Wheel is a sort of things fixed near the engine. 轮子是一种被按装在引擎旁边的东西。
the whole world becomes warmer .整个世界变得越来越暖it's the way to school .这是去学校的路i have a pair of shoes with wheels .我有一双带滚轮的鞋
The whole country was anxious for peace.全国上下都渴望和平。Their plan is good in many ways. 他们的计划在许多方面都是不错的。 There are four wheels in a car.一辆汽车有四只轮子。用there be造句并写两句同义句_百度知道
用there be造句并写两句同义句
There is a book on the desk = A book is on the desk .There are two boys playing in the room = Two boys are playing on the desk .
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wheelbarrow
音节划分:wheel?barrow
['wi:lbaer??]
['wi:lbaero?]
独轮手推车
独轮手推车;
用手推车运
大家都在背:
1. I got a brush from the wheelbarrow.
我被一辆手推车给擦了一下.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. The gardener trundled a wheelbarrow along the path.
那园丁在小径上推着一辆独轮手推车.
来自《现代英汉综合大词典》
3. The workman was wheeling a load of bricks on a wheelbarrow.
那位工人在推一手推车砖.
来自辞典例句
4. Is that wheelbarrow going to tump over?
那个单轮手推车会翻倒 吗 ?
来自辞典例句
5. He hadn't anything to leave but a wheelbarrow, and he left that to me.
他什么都没撇下,只有一架小推车留给我了.
来自英汉文学 - 三万元遗产
(园艺等用的) 手推车,独轮推车 A wheelbarrow is a small open cart with one wheel and handles that is used for carrying things, for example in the garden.&
1. 独轮手推车
I got a brush from the wheelbarrow.
我被一辆手推车给擦了一下。
1. a cart for
has handles and one or more wheels
独字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 独立自主〖 unenthralled〗 独轮车〖 wheelbarrow〗 独门独户〖 housenotsharingentrancewithothers〗.
- 基于1372个网页
手字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 手头〖 rightbeside〗 手推车〖 wheelbarrow;handbarrowcart〗 手腕〖artifice〗.
- 基于1330个网页
3. 独轮手推车
新概念第三册精解 ... ●manufacturer n. 生产厂家,制造商 ●wheelbarrow n. 独轮手推车 ●boot n. (汽车尾部的)行李箱.
- 基于348个网页
4. 用手推车运
wheel-mounted extinguisher 轮式灭火机wheelbarrow 手推车;用手推车运wheeled rod guide coupling 带轮的抽油杆接箍.
- 基于46个网页
1. 红色的手推车
stylistic beauty in the red wheelbarrow ., < 红色的手推车 > 之文体美.
- 基于2个网页
1. 这个手推车
I want to use the wheelbarrow as my counter ., 我想用这个手推车当柜台.
- 基于4个网页
1. 手推车轮胎
... 相关买家: 农用机械; 相关买家: 手推车轮胎; 相关买家: 甜瓜种子; MUSKMELON SEEDS.
- 基于11个网页
1. 推车赛跑
英语提高班did&nb... ... toy car 玩具车 wheelbarrow race 推车赛跑(把腿拉起,用手爬行比赛) egg and spoon race 汤匙接鸡蛋比赛.
- 基于18个网页
2. 用手爬行比赛
第四册教材内容注释_2007wohaoma_新浪博客 ... wheelbarrow race 把腿拉起,用手爬行比赛; sack race 腿套上麻袋,跳动,看水 …
- 基于8个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
wheelbarrow
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:关于fit into的用法,并且给出造句fit into要造句的意思为“找到时间做某事”,并且说出它的用法,例如像说want的用法,就用want to do sth和want sb to do sth.这种样式的表达式表示其用法,别复制一大堆_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于fit into的用法,并且给出造句fit into要造句的意思为“找到时间做某事”,并且说出它的用法,例如像说want的用法,就用want to do sth和want sb to do sth.这种样式的表达式表示其用法,别复制一大堆
关于fit into的用法,并且给出造句fit into要造句的意思为“找到时间做某事”,并且说出它的用法,例如像说want的用法,就用want to do sth和want sb to do sth.这种样式的表达式表示其用法,别复制一大堆其他的,我要求例句简洁
.To find time to do right things用下面的英语单词造句!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 用下面的英语单词造句!
用下面的英语单词造句!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“用下面的英语单词造句!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“用下面的英语单词造句!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:用下面的英语单词造句!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:1. The second electron is only indirectly aware of the presence of the first.
(第二个电子只是间接地觉察到第一个电子的存在。)
2. We often deal with him.
(我们经常与他打交道。)
3. He carried out his job well .
(他工作完成得很好。)
4. Since then I have skating every night.
(从那以后我每天晚上都溜冰。)
5. We must keep the whole thing in low key no matter what happens.
(无论发生什么事,我们在整个事件中必须保持低调。)
第一个单词应该是aware of吧..因为没有awar of这个单词..
望采纳!!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:如题、 我现在就要 1.disabled 残疾的2.ever 曾经3.shut 关上、封闭4.de...答:Many disabled people are fiercely independent.I've ever been to Beijing.Shut up the box.Please describe the truth correctly.Could you explain in detail? I reckon on your support.This country developed rapidly.Luckily, he passed...===========================================问:用wheel.green.OK.now.flower.red.umbrella.that.grey.bird.Key.right.s...答:Let me take the wheel The hills are very green in spring. That is ok Go now or you'll be late. Bees gather nectar from flowers. The girl in red is his younger sister. She sat under a striped umbrella. That book isn't mine. Her ...===========================================问:was were brought bought came cut did drew drank drove ate fed felt ...答:was He was writting a letter. were They were playing basketball at that time. brought Changes brought troubles to us. bought She just bought the dress. came The teacher came in the office. cut Don't cut off the tree. did I did ...===========================================问:1spend 2remember 3let 4organize 5take away答:1. I want to spend this summer vacation with my sister. 2. Please remember to bring your book to school tomorrow. 3. Let me show you the way to the theater. 4. I need to organize a group of students this weekend. 5. Please take...===========================================问:用Who.boy.which.on.man.with.Mr.he.father.woman.she.mother.girl.sist...答:Who is the boy that his father is a taxi driver? Tell me about your cousin. Mr Green is a kind man. Her sister is too young to be a student. The woman in the old car bought a yellow horse yesterday. Oh, the girl is looking at a...===========================================问:分别用neighborhood、just、straight、turn、left、down、right、open、...答:1.My neighborhood just asked me how to go to the new supermarket.I told him that go straight along Renmin Road and then turn left at the first cross,and go down the road about 100 metres,you would see the market at the right of...===========================================问:1。awar of 2.deal with 3 .carried out 4.since then 5.No matter 就这...答:1. The second electron is only indirectly aware of the presence of the first. (第二个电子只是间接地觉察到第一个电子的存在。) 2. We often deal with him. (我们经常与他打交道。) 3. He carried out his job well . (他工作完成得很好。...===========================================问:draw a conclusion attend expose challenge pollute blame cure absorb...答:From what is said above, we can draw a conclusion . I shall be attend ing the meeting. The reporter was killed because he tried to expose a plot(阴谋). This job is a challenge to me. Many things pollute water, such as tires(轮...===========================================问:1.raise 2.miss 3.every 4.each5.away 6.mind 7.make up one's mind 8.a...答:1.raise Who knows how to calculate the area of a triangle, please raise your hand. 谁知道如何计算三角形的面积,请举手。 2.miss What I miss the most? My mom's apple pie. 我最怀念什么?妈妈做的苹果派。 3.every Freckles appear on ...===========================================5. We must keep the whole thing in low key no matter what happens.(无论发生什么事,我们在整个事件中必须保持低调。)第一个单词应该是aware of吧..因为没有awar of这个单词...===========================================damage of breaking the vase. 光说对不起补偿不了你打破花瓶的损失。 3.Trees surround the pond. 树木围绕著池塘. 4.Sulfur can be used to make gunpowder. 硫磺可以用...=========================================== Who is the boy that his father is a taxi driver? Tell me about your cousin. Mr Green is a kind man. Her sister is too young to be a student. The woman in the old car bought a y...=========================================== 1.The police have searched for the criminal for 12 hours.警务人员搜寻罪犯已经长达12个小时。 2.I am willing to be a docter in the future.我以后想当一名医生. 3.To be...=========================================== 1、Why not join the party? 2、I used to work in a hospital. 3、I like eating fruits, such as apple, pear. 4、I like to go skiing in the winter.=========================================== 1. I'm familiar with the villige,because I grew up here in my childhood.&&&&&&& 因为我在这村子长大,所以我对它再熟悉不过了。(=The v...===========================================什么叫踊跃?是你偷懒吧?不过,你倒是做对了。背单词就是要会应用。我就随便忽悠下。我不才,帮你之余偷学点。不过呢,第二个单词写错了。是apologise1. Evaluate your need...=========================================== He's a dodgy bloke, I wouldn't trust him an inch. 他是个诡计多端的家伙,我一点都不相信他. My bike was so clumsily botched up that it broke down every hundred metres. 我...===========================================t make up the damage of breaking the vase. 光说对起补偿了打破花瓶损失 3.Trees surround the pond. 树木围绕著池塘. 4.Sulfur can be used to make gunpowder. 硫磺用来...=========================================== 1 Our teachers are friendly to us.我们的老师对我们很友好. 2 I am afraid of tigers.我怕老虎. 3 I want to go home.我想回家. 4 Hurry up , or we will be late .快点,否则我们就要迟到...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 那么那么造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信