oneoughttohelpeachother请帮我翻译,,

请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢
请帮我翻译成英语,谢谢
我的朋友

我有一个好朋友,名叫:曾滟荍。她眼睛大大的,嘴巴小小的,十分可爱。曾滟荍不仅长的甜美,还是一个多艺的小才女呢!她会弹琴,会跳舞。另外,歌也唱得非常棒。这个活泼的女孩,一般情况,根本不会流眼泪。有一次,男同学欺负她,她不但没有哭鼻子,而且还反攻那个男同学,还真是勇敢了啦!说了大半天,大家觉得我的好朋友怎么样啊!给个评价吧。
(左边那个是我的朋友)
我的朋友
My friend
我有一个好朋友,名叫:曾滟荍。她眼睛大大的,嘴巴小小的,十分可爱。曾滟荍不仅长的甜美,还是一个多艺的小才女呢!
I have a very good friend. Her name is XXX. She has a pair of big eyes and a small mouth, which makes her look cute and lovely. She is not only a pretty little girl, but also a girl who is good at many fields.
她会弹琴,会跳舞。另外,歌也唱得非常棒。
She can play the piano and dance well. Also, she sings beautifully and sweetly.
这个活泼的女孩,一般情况,根本不会流眼泪。
Generally speaking, such an active girl will not cry at all. 
有一次,男同学欺负她,她不但没有哭鼻子,而且还反攻那个男同学,还真是勇敢了啦!说了大半天,大家觉得我的好朋友怎么样啊!给个评价吧。
Once, one boy, her classmate, made fun of her. However, she didn&t cry. Instead, she argued with that boy. What a brave girl she is!
So that, how is my friend? Please give your comment on her to me.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮我翻译谢谢
请帮我翻译谢谢 20
Enclosure 
Enc. Or Encs. Is typed two lines spaces after the signature of the address when something is sent along with the letter.
An enclosure can be anything in the envelope in addition to the message itself.
Examples are as follows: Enc.: 1 Price List
If the enclosed are more than on, the number should be marked.
Postscript
When you find something forgotten to be included in the letter body before the envelope is to be sealed up.
You may state it after the signature in a postscript with a simple signature again.
The adding of a P.S. should, however, be avoided as far as possible.
For examples: PS: the catalogue was sent to you on July 7th.
Section B Format of a Business letter
Full block form and modified block form with indented paragraphs are the two main patterns of layout in current use.
The former is now the most popular practice of displaying business letters.
Its remarkable feature is that all typing lines, including those for the date,
Inside name and address, salutation, subject heading, each message paragraph and complimentary close, begin at the left-hand margin.
Business letters with the full block form, along with open punctuation or mixed punctuations, re paragraphed by equal line spaces.
For this letter-style the open punctuation pattern is used, the end of the date line, the inside address lines, the salutation, the complimentary close and the signature block lines are unpunctuated, but a comma is necessary between the day and year in the date line and the full stop is retained after the abbreviation such as company, Inc. and Ltd.
While the mixed punctuation pattern, the most welcomed style today, requires an absence of punctuation marks from the date line, the inside address lines and the signature block lines except a colon or comma after the salutation and the complimentary close.
  外壳
  Enc。或者Encs。打印两线空间的签字后送东西时随信。
  一个可以装在信封里除了讯息本身。
  例:Enc.:1价格表
  如果我随信附上的数量超过上,应标明。
  后记
  当你发现一些东西忘在这封信之前,包括身体的信封被封锁。
  你可能已经在末附笔中签字后,再用一个简单的签名。
  添加一个中意的应该是,然而,要尽量避免。
  例如:帕特-西蒙兹:目录被送到您7月7日。
  B部分格式的商业信函
  完全阻止形式和修改块形式和缩进段落的两种主要模式的布局在当前的使用。
  前者是目前最流行的商业书信显示实践。
  其显著特点是所有的输入线,包括日期,
  里面的姓名和地址、称谓、主题标题,段落和结束语每个信息,就在左边空白处。
  商业信函和完整的区块形式,随着混合或标点符号开放、平等paragraphed线条空间。
  这letter-style开放的标点符号的模式,截止日期内地址、线条、称谓、结束语和签名档unpunctuated线是必要的,但是一个逗号之间的日期,年线、句号留存的缩写后如有限公司和公司。
  而混合标点模式、最受欢迎的风格的今天,需要一个没有标点,从里面的地址和签名档线除了结肠癌或逗号后的称谓、结束语。
附文 
电子海图。或国家中心。输入两行空格签署后的地址的时候一起发出的信。 
一个机箱可以是任何在信封除了信息本身。 
例子如下:电子海图。 : 1价格表 
如果封闭超过的人数应标明。 
后记 
当您找到一些被遗忘被列入前体的信的信封是封存。 
您可能状态后签署是PostScript一个简单的签名了。 
添加一个P.S.但是,应该尽可能避免。 
举例来说:密码:产品目录发送给您7月7日。 
B节格式商业信函 
充分块形式和修改块表,并缩进段落是两个主要模式,目前使用的布局。 
前者是现在最流行的做法,显示商业信函。 
其显着特点是,所有的输入线,包括日期, 
里面的名称和地址,称呼,主题词,每封邮件段和免费密切,开始在左侧边。 
商业信函的全面封锁形式,随着开放的标点符号或混合标点,重新paragraphed的平等线空格。 
本函式开放格局标点符号使用,结束日期变更线,但内里的地址线,称呼,密切的互补和签字块线路unpunctuated ,而且是必要的一个逗号之间的一天,一年的日期变更线和全面停止后保留的缩写,如公司,公司和有限公司 
虽然混合标点符号模式,最欢迎的风格今天,需要一个没有标点符号的日期变更线,但内里的地址线和签字块线除外冒号或逗号后的称谓和免费密切。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请大家帮我翻译几句话,有日语汉字的,请帮我标注假名,谢谢了!拜托大家了!_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译几句话,有日语汉字的,请帮我标注假名,谢谢了!拜托大家了!
跳舞我叫XXX,爱好唱歌,今年24岁,看电影。我会用实际能力来证明我可以,一定实现自己的梦想,来自辽宁省、开朗的男生,我是一个活泼,喜欢打羽毛球,毕业于江西外语外贸职业学院,专业是商务日语
提问者采纳
私は1人の活発で、明るいの男子学生で、バドミントンが好きで、映画を见る、趣味は歌って, like singing。私は実际に能力を证明して私は、きっと自分の梦を実现する, must achieve their dreams, cheerful boys, this year 24 years old:私の名前はXXX, majoring in Business Japanese, from Liaoning Province, watching movies、辽宁省、今年24歳、専攻はビジネス日本语, graduated from Jiangxi College of Foreign Studies, I am a lively.I will use the actual ability to prove that I can、踊って, dancing, like playing badminton英语:My name is XXX.日语、江西の外国语の外国贸易の职业の学院を卒业して
有些日语汉字没有标注假名啊?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
じめまして。江西外语外贸职业学院を卒业しました。私の朗らかで、ほかの人と付き合うのが好きです。趣味は音楽、出身地は中国の西辽林省です、バドミントンなどです。私はXXXと申します、ダンス。今年は24歳で
有些日语汉字没有标注假名啊?
***と申します。今年24歳です。出身は辽宁省です。出身大学は江西外语外贸职业学院で、専门はビジネス日本语です。性格は活発的かつ外交的です。趣味はカラオケ、ダンス、バドミントンと映画鉴赏です。自分の梦を実现することに向けて一生悬命顽张りたいと思います。
有些日语汉字没有标注假名啊?
***と申します。***ともうします。今年24歳です。ことし24さいです。出身は辽宁省です。しゅっしんはりょうにんしょうです。出身大学は江西外语外贸职业学院で、専门はビジネス日本语です。しゅっしんだいがくはこうせいがこくごがいぼうしょくぎょうがくいんで、せんもんはビジネスにほんごです。性格は活発的かつ外交的です。せいかくはかっぱつてきかつがいこうてきです。趣味はカラオケ、ダンス、バドミントンと映画鉴赏です。しゅみはカラオケ、ダンス、バドミントンとえいがかんしょうです。自分の梦を実现することに向けて一生悬命顽张りたいと思います。じぶんのゆめをじつげんすることにむけていっしょうけんめいがんばりたいとおもいます。
日语汉字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译下!谢谢,20分!_百度知道
请帮我翻译下!谢谢,20分!
you can be an accountant.waiter it.I ofter put the flower under the sun.Where is the rain come fromIf you enjoy math.Put the seeds in the soil.下面的让改成对的.mike favourite Colour is blue
还有一个改的He is a teacher.He teach English,
提问者采纳
那你去当会计,you can be an accountant.Where is the rain come from. -- Mike's favourite colour is blue.Put the seeds in the soil.waiter it. -- Put the seeds into the soil. 如果你喜欢数学的话.I ofter put the flower under the sun. -- I often put the flower in the sun?-- Where does the rain come fromIf you enjoy math. water it.下面的让改成对的. mike favourite Colour is blue
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Where does the rain come from如果你喜欢数学. I often put the flowers under the sunshine,你可能成为一个会计师。Mike's favourite Colour is blue. Put the seeds into the soil and water it
如果你爱数学,你就能成文会计.mike's favourite colour is blue.put the seeds in the soil. water it.I often put the flower under the sun.Where does the rain come from?
if you enjoy math,you can be an accountant. 如果你喜欢数学, 那么也许你能称为一名会计。mike favourite Colour is blue.改:Mike's favourite colour is blue.Put the seeds in the soil.waiter it.改:Put the seeds into the soil, water it.I ofter put the flower under the sun.改:I always put the flower under the sun.或者ofter 改成 oftenWhere is the rain come from?改:Where is the rain from?
I often put the flowers in the sun.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are one歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信