fermented blank bean 豆豉
pickled cucumbers 酱瓜
preserved egg 皮蛋
salted duck egg 咸鸭蛋
dried turnip 萝卜干
大家还关注英语翻译这里的友谊经得起平淡,经不起风雨.这里的爱情经得起风雨,经不起平淡.翻成英文.不要自动的,我看过自动的了我不要自动的。风雨都直译了啊_作业帮
英语翻译这里的友谊经得起平淡,经不起风雨.这里的爱情经得起风雨,经不起平淡.翻成英文.不要自动的,我看过自动的了我不要自动的。风雨都直译了啊
英语翻译这里的友谊经得起平淡,经不起风雨.这里的爱情经得起风雨,经不起平淡.翻成英文.不要自动的,我看过自动的了我不要自动的。风雨都直译了啊
This friendship can stand the plain,cannot withstand the wind and rain.Here 's love can withstand wind and rain,it can not stand the plain.
This friendship can stand the plain, cannot withstand the wind and rain.Here the love can withstand wind and rain, it can not stand the plain.Translated into english. Don't automatically, I read automatically.
The friendship here can withstand the test of plainness, but can't afford to/stand
trails and hardships.The love here can withstand the test of trails and hardships, but can't afford to/stand plainness.向英语高手求下面文章的翻译和答案 ,不要在翻译器上翻译的,谢谢_百度知道
向英语高手求下面文章的翻译和答案 ,不要在翻译器上翻译的,谢谢
” he said. were given9. see D. sometimes B. why C, my father stopped me and smiled. “You can buy me that cartoon book I want. may make C. have given C中考完形填空模拟训练My name is Lily. “I’ve got 300 yuan 6 than I should. A. always D. “Something’s wrong. how B, “Father. 5 . However D,” my father said angrily. when D. We should go back to the shop. work D.”“It wouldn’t be ‘foolish’. It would be foolish to go back.”Father said nothing. must make D. sell B. more B. For4. buy C, you are the greatest. A. take C. By D. My father is a teacher, he stopped. Once we moved house and had to go shopping to 2 new chairs and lights. gave B!”1. “Nobody will know we 8 too much change!”“That’s great. never 2. But 10 we gave her the money, she thanked us a lot. clever B. Instead?” I asked,” I said.3 the supermarket we saw many beautiful lights?” he asked. less C. In B. Finally C.“The salesgirl 7 a mistake.“Do you have to go back.I looked at my “foolish” father and answered loudly. “It’s called being 9 . On C. some7. can make B. “Do you still want that cartoon book, but I think he can be “foolish” 1 , I looked into his eyes and knew he was right. I liked some of them and made my father buy themWhen we got home,” he said. cool10. A. A. is given D. A, he counted how much money he had again and again. get B. A. bring3. A. A. must have made8. hang5.”At that moment. Suddenly6. much D.The salesgirl was surprised to see us in the shop again. honest C. selfish D.Suddenly. often C. I love him too. At first B. A, my father began to 4 out how much money we had spent that day. A. His students love him a lot because he is funny
提问者采纳
”“这不是傻。”但是爸爸什么也没说,“没有人会知道我们被多给8(D。突然!”“很好啊!”我说,“你还想要那本卡通书吗,但是我觉得他有的时候1(A,大声地回答,他说,我的爸爸把我停住。我们应该回到那个店。有一次我们搬家。在超市里3(A。我也很爱他,”我爸爸生气地说,我们看到了很多漂亮的灯. Buy)新椅子和新灯,“这个叫诚实9(B,她谢了又谢,我爸爸开始计算4(C。“你一定要回去吗,并且让我爸爸买。当我们到家以后. were given)了这么多零钱,我知道他是对的,他停下来. more)拿了300块. work,“有点不对劲”,work out计算)我们那天花了多少钱,“爸爸你是最棒的。但是当10(C,笑着问,我看着他的眼睛. In). Sometimes)会很愚蠢,“我多6(A。“你可以给我买我想要的卡通书了. must have made)搞错了。他把他手上的钱数了一遍又一遍,我喜欢它们其中的一些。”那个时候。”他说?我问. honest),回去真是太傻了,不得不去买2(B. when)我们把钱给她时?”我看着我的“傻”爸爸。突然5(D,我的爸爸是一名教师,因为他很搞笑。“那个收银员肯定7(D我的名字叫Lily。那个收银员看到我们再次出现在店里很惊讶。他的学生非常爱他. Suddenly)
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
ABACDADDBC
我叫丽丽,我爸爸是个老师,他的学生很喜欢他,因为他很有趣。我也很喜欢他,但我觉得他【有时候】很傻。
有一次,我们搬家,于是不得不去【买】一些新的椅子和电灯。【在】商场里,我们看到很多漂亮的灯,我很喜欢并让爸爸买下了。
当我们回到家,我爸爸开始【计算】我们那天花了多少钱,【突然】他停下来说,“错了”他说,“我【多】了300元”
“那很好啊”我说,“你可以给我买我很想要的童话书了”
爸爸没说什么,反而又开始计算他还有多少钱,“售货员【肯定犯了】个错误,我们必须回到商店”他说。
“你必须回去吗”我问,“没人会知道我们【曾经被多给】了钱。回去太傻了”
“这不是傻,”爸爸生气地说,“这是【诚实】”
那一刻,我看着他的眼睛,知道他是对的
售货员看到我...
ABACDACBBC
翻译:我叫李丽,我的父亲是一名教师。他的学生很喜欢他因为他很幽默。
我也很爱他,但有时我觉得他有些“傻”
有一次我们搬家,所以我们不得不去买新的椅子和电灯。
在超市里我们看到了许许多多的很漂亮的电灯。有一些我很喜欢,所以我让父亲买了。
当我们回到家后,父亲开始计算今天花了多少钱,突然间,他停了下来,“不太对。”
他说道。“我多了300块。”
“太好了。这样你就可以给我买我想要的漫画书了。”我说到。
父亲并没有说话,他反反复复的计算着钱。说道:“那个收银员一定算错了,我们应该回去。”
“你一定要回去吗?”我说道。“没人会知道我们被找多了钱,回去太傻帽了。”
“那不叫愚蠢。”父亲生气的说道。“那叫诚实。”
在那一刻,我盯着他的眼睛知道他是对的。
长话短说。
ABACDADDBC(给你重新排了下版)
My name is Lily. My father is a teacher.
His students love him a lot because he is funny. I love him too, but I think he
can be “foolish” 1 .
Once we moved house and had to go shoppingto 2 new chairs and lights.
3 the supermarket we saw many beautifullights. I liked some of them and made my father buy them.
When we got home, my father began to 4 out
how much money we had spent that day. 5 , he stopped. “Something’s wrong,” he
said. “I’ve got 300 yuan 6 than I should!”
“That’s great,” I said.
“You can buy me that cartoon book I want.”
Father said nothing. Instead, he countedhow much mo...
我的名字叫Lily。我的爸爸是个老师。他的学生们很爱戴他,因为他很搞笑。我也很爱他,但我觉得他1有点“傻”。
有一次我们搬了新家,我们得去逛街2一些新椅子和灯。
3超市我们看到了很多漂亮的灯。我很喜欢其中的几个,并让我爸爸买下了它们。当我们回到家,我爸爸开始4我们那天花了多少钱。5,他停住了。“有点错误,”他说,“我6了300块钱!”“那很棒啊,”我说,“你可以给我买那本我喜欢的卡通书啦。”爸爸什么都没说。他反而把他手里的钱数了一遍又一遍。“那个收银员7一个错误。我们应该回到店里去,”他说。“你一定要回去吗?”我问。“没人会发现我们8过多的零钱。回去是很愚蠢的。”“这不是‘愚蠢’,”我爸爸生气地说。“这被称为9.”那一刻,我看向他的眼睛,明白他是对的。
收银员对我们的返...
1~10:A B A C D
A D D B C自己先试着翻译一遍,不行再说吧。
答案为ABACDADCBC
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,要求读得通,能理解文章意思(不要翻译器的直接发过来)_百度知道
求翻译,要求读得通,能理解文章意思(不要翻译器的直接发过来)
she is probably right about my ears.This _allows for_truly new music to be heard that record companies have never even touched._nowadays___.She pretends to show concern by making comments like,I_kept_on listening to as well as rocking to new and unique music,”but I know what she is really_trying_to say is that she finds my music absolutely offensive and does not have patience__for it.But ._in any case_, “You should turn that stuff down or you will hurt your ears.Many groups send their music_straight_to community radio station,but it is_still_about using rhythm to express felling,and I really got into itUNIT 2
I’m not sure whether a “generation” exists,unlike a lot of my friends_ who _ decided that good music died after the 1970s,you can’t throw a stone without hitting someone that has made their own CD.When I was_ younger _, but I still like to rock, though,I
listened to all of the new rock and roll music, but if it does
may be 50 and then some. And I don’t worry about my music having a(n)_negative_influence on her.I don’t get too upset.I play drum for one_such_group myself. I can’t say that it wasn’t worth it, “thodse_awful_tunes.
My daughter is an_actual_teenager and she is thoroughly disgusted by my listening to and playing,as she puts it,_though_.advance__in technology have made personal recording simple and given us access_to___music on the II likely have lost some hearing from going to too many loud concerts as I have.I have to_admit_that rock and roll has changed since I was a teenager,I hope I’m still standing on the youth’s of the gap.If I had to do it all over again I would do it all the same except I would protect my ears better.
Some of the changes have been very positive.” Classical music and playing the piano_influence_to her.You don’t have to just listen to music made and sold by big record companies
提问者采纳
科技上的进步让个人刻录碟片变得简单也让我们在互联网上有了和音乐接触的新途径,我听所有新的摇滚乐,可是看到楼上说女儿是忠实观众,我希望我仍是站在年轻人的这一代。但我知道她真正想说的是,用她的话就是“这可怕的音调”。
我的女儿正处于少女时期。她常常做一些诸如“你应该把音量调低,但如果真的有。 不管怎样。当我还年轻的时候,不然会伤到耳朵”之类的评论来表示对我的关心。我自己也在这样的一个乐团里打鼓,一如我当初听摇滚乐真的很长.
我不确定“时代”是否真的存在。现在,她完全厌烦我听音乐和玩音乐的行为。很多团体直接在广播站买自己的音乐,除了会更加保护我的听力我还是会选择一样的做法。但我仍不能说这不值得,她的话对我的听力而已确实是对的。古典音乐和钢琴影响了她。我很多朋友认为好的音乐已经在19世纪70年代死去。我50多岁但是我还是喜欢摇滚乐。这确实让很多刻录公司不可能接触到的新音乐被大家听到,她觉得我音乐非常有攻击性。我也不担心我的音乐对她有负面的影响。你不一定非得听那些从大公司制作和售卖的音乐,我仍然坚持听新的独特的音乐,我是真的很喜欢摇滚,可是我并不像他们。如果我可以让这一切重来,她对它没一点耐心,摇滚乐已经改变。我必须承认,你想用石头扔中一个没有自己CD的人很难。
很多改变时积极的,和我还是少年的时候相比,但它还是一样的用节奏来抒发自己的感觉和情绪。但我并没有很难过.,还是给你翻了吧.;我听力似乎已经不大灵光因为我听了太多的吵闹的音乐会
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
年龄大了。讲的是一个50多岁的老头。希望对你有帮助。最后一句表达了他对自己音乐的热爱,当然会注意保护好自己耳朵的。年轻的时候喜欢摇滚等重金属音乐,自认为代沟在他身上不存在,耳朵听力也不好了,曾经还想发唱片什么的。女儿是他忠实的听众,虽然年龄大了但心可不老,他倒是心态很好的觉得女儿的劝告是关心,可能是重金属音乐听多了的后遗症,会打鼓,他还会选择摇滚乐文章有点长呀,其实女儿一直觉得他的音乐很聒噪,如果重来一次,大概的把意思讲给你吧
我不确定“代沟”是否真的存在,如果是的话,我希望我是站在年轻人这一边的。虽然我已经50多岁了,但我还是喜欢摇滚。当我年轻的时候,我喜欢所有的新的摇滚音乐,并且为之痴迷。但是我不像我的朋友那样认为70年代之后,真正的摇滚已经死了,我依然听摇滚和新的独特的音乐,我不得不承认自打我十几岁之后,摇滚乐发生了一些变化,但是它仍然使用节奏来表达情感。
新技术的采用,使得个人录制音乐更加简单,并且有了通过网络获取音乐的途径,这是摇滚乐的一些变化中的优点。现如今,掉下块砖头都能砸死好几个自己做自己唱片的人(直译:现如今,你扔块石头肯定能砸到好几个自己做专辑的)。你没必要一定去听大唱片公司发行的大碟。很多乐队直接把自己的音乐送到社区广播站去。这使得一些真正的音乐,从未被...
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译文章!要自己翻,不要翻译器的,翻译器的我都看过了,都不好!Giant squids are the largest predators on Earth. For a long time, giant squids have been considered monsters of the deep open sea. A giant squid can weig_作业帮
英语翻译文章!要自己翻,不要翻译器的,翻译器的我都看过了,都不好!Giant squids are the largest predators on Earth. For a long time, giant squids have been considered monsters of the deep open sea. A giant squid can weig
英语翻译文章!要自己翻,不要翻译器的,翻译器的我都看过了,都不好!Giant squids are the largest predators on Earth. For a long time, giant squids have been considered monsters of the deep open sea. A giant squid can weigh more 454 kg. a giant squid has 8 arms and long tentacles, which are like longer arms. The tentacles are used to catch prey. Its body can grow up to 20 m in length. Each tentacle can reach 10 to 12 m. Its other arms can grow to 3m long. Both the tentacles and the arms have suckers. Giant squids live in the deepest and coldest parts of the ocean. Therefore, scientists cannot easily observe them. There is only one animal which is a threat to the giant squid. It is a sperm whale, and it has very large teeth. It lives near the surface of the sea, but it dives down deep to hunt for food. A sperm whale goes down into the ocean depths and hunts giant squids for food. However, there is one very interesting thing. The giant squid also hunts sperm whales for food.要自己翻,不要翻译器的,翻译器的我都看过了,都不好!好的加赏!
巨型乌贼是地球上最大的食肉动物。很长一段时间,巨型乌贼是深海怪物的。巨型乌贼重454公斤。有8只手臂和长的触须,像是臂长。触手来捕捉猎物。它的身体可以长到20米长。每个触手可达到10至12米,其他的可以长到3米长。无论是触手和手臂都有吸盘。巨乌贼生活在最深的海洋最冷的部分。因此,科学家们不能很容易地观察他们。只有一个动物是巨型鱿鱼的威胁。这是抹香鲸,它具有非常大的牙齿。它生活在海洋的表面...}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信