北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场世界卫生组织曾提出健康的四大基石:合理膳食、适量运动、戒烟限酒、心理平衡.由此可见,合理膳食是健康的重要环节.但如今,越来越多的科研结果表明,危害人类健康的大部分疾病是因饮_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
世界卫生组织曾提出健康的四大基石:合理膳食、适量运动、戒烟限酒、心理平衡.由此可见,合理膳食是健康的重要环节.但如今,越来越多的科研结果表明,危害人类健康的大部分疾病是因饮
世界卫生组织曾提出健康的四大基石:合理膳食、适量运动、戒烟限酒、心理平衡.由此可见,合理膳食是健康的重要环节.但如今,越来越多的科研结果表明,危害人类健康的大部分疾病是因饮食不当引起的.饮食是维持健康的源泉,所以,我们要养成健康饮食的习惯.健康饮食的习惯第一,饭前要洗手.第二,不饮生水,避免因此引起疾病的发生.第三,一日三餐 按时吃 第四,少吃零食不要经常吃油炸食品And so on综上所述,我们要想健康就要做到健康饮食.所以,健康饮食,从现在开始!
WHO had proposed the four cornerstones of health: a reasonable diet, regular exercise, quit alcohol limit, psychological balance. Therefore, a reasonable diet is an important part of health. But now, more and more research results, harm to human health of most diseases are caused by improper diet. The diet is to maintain the health of the source, so, we want to develop the habit of eating healthy.健康饮食的习惯Healthy eating habits第一,饭前要洗手.First, wash your hands before the meal.第二,不饮生水,避免因此引起疾病的发生.Second, do not drink unboiled water, avoid the occurrence of the disease.第三,一日三餐 按时吃Third, three meals a day to eat第四,少吃零食不要经常吃油炸食品Fourth, eat snacks do not often eat fried foodAnd so onAnd so on综上所述,我们要想健康就要做到健康饮食.所以,健康饮食,从现在开始In summary, we want to achieve healthy diet health. Therefore, a healthy diet, from now on 如果答案对你有所帮助,记得好评哦如何健康生活(英语作文)
如何健康生活(英语作文)
带中文解释
50个单词以上
饮食这2个方面
补充:一定要有中文解释
补充:做怎么运动
吃什么食物
不要吃什么
不区分大小写匿名
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& healthy lifestyle
We believe that health care consumers should be able to make educated choices about their health, and should have the tools and resources necessary to be a full participant in their health care team. Learning to balance our physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and intellectual health and wellness needs is extremely complex in today’s social environment.Health is more important than wealth.Everyone wants to keep healthy.It is necessary for us to have a healthy lifestyle.I think I am pretty healthy.I always go to company on foot.I think walking is good exercise.I seldom eat candy.It is bad for our teeth.I usually sleep for 8 hours every night.A good sleep can keep me active during the daytime.I often eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.Eating them is good for our health.I always hve breakfast in the morning.Breakfast can give me energy.So you see, I take good care of my health.My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades. This is my way to keep healthy.I hope that all people can have a healthy lifestyle like me!
&我们认为,医疗保健消费者应该能够接受教育的选择他们的健康,而且应该有工具和必要的资源,充分参与他们的卫生保健队伍。学习如何平衡我们的身体,情感,精神,社会,和智力的健康和福利所需要的是极其复杂的在今天的社会环境。&&& 健康是最重要的财富.每个人希望保持健康.我们必须有一个健康的生活方式.我认为我非常健康.我总是步行去公司.我觉得走路是好的锻炼.我很少吃糖果。这是坏我们牙齿.我通常睡眠8小时每晚.A良好的睡眠可以让我在白天有活力.我往往吃大量的水果和蔬菜.这对我们的健康很好.我每天都吃早餐.早餐可以给我能量.所以你看,我照顾好我的健康的生活方式,帮助我取得好成绩。这是我的保持健康的方式.我希望所有人都能有一个健康的生活方式,和我一样!
The definition of “Healthy Life Style” include a positive living attitude towards life, eating a balanced diet, exercises regularly, which is three to five times a week with at least thirty to forty-five minutes per session. Regular social interactions and regular physical check-up. I would like to add on enrichment personal knowledge in the list.All of us are very busy every day. Students are facing a piling up of home works and assignments. Blue collars and white collars rush to working places and offices. Traffic jammed, unsolved problems, frustrations, new challenges. Stress became the first thing in the morning. We have forgotten our own needs as human being, until the alarm of our biologic clocks been trigger off. We finally realize that we should have done a little more for ourselves earlier. Because we have ignored what our body tells us, so we paid a higher price.It is not too late to start our plan. We can not avoid our problems every day, but we can change our ways of thinking. We could take our routine work as physical exercise. For example, I have to take couple of hours to clean my house per week. Whenever I do, I either switched on the music or sang songs loudly. I felt that I could finish my routine work faster in a happy mood. I took turns to use my arms to clean my bathroom wall, which is exactly the same exercises for shoulders. I guess I will never have to see orthopedic doctors because of my frozen shoulder when I reach that particular age.
“健康生活模式”包括一个积极的生活态度,生活,饮食均衡饮食,经常运动,这是3到5倍,每周至少有30至45分钟每次会议。经常性的社会互动和定期身体检查。我想补充的知识,充实个人的名单。我们大家都非常忙碌的每一天。学生所面临的积压房屋工程和任务。蓝衣领和白领急于工作场所和办事处。交通堵塞,没有解决的问题,挫折,新的挑战。强调的第一件事是在上午。我们忘记了我们自己的需要的人,直到报警我们生物学钟表被触发。我们终于认识到,我们应该做得更多一点为自己早先。因为我们忽视了我们的身体告诉我们,所以我们付出了更高的价格。现在还为时不晚,开始我们的计划。我们不能避免的问题,每一天,但我们可以改变我们的思维方式。我们可以把我们的日常工作作为体育锻炼。例如,我必须考虑的几个小时清洁我的房子每星期。每当我这样做,我就可以切换音乐或唱歌大声。我觉得我能完成我的日常工作更快快乐的情绪中。我把我的武器使用清洁我的浴室墙,这是完全一样的演习肩上。我想我将永远不会看到骨科医生,因为我冻结肩当我达到这一特定年龄。
How to keep healthy In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins. Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy. By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.
How to keep healthy 如何保持健康In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat
为了保持健康,我经常避免吃高脂肪食物,如炸鸡腿或煎饼,但我也吃少量的肉
little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins. 我经常吃富含大量维生素的食物,像蔬菜,新鲜水果等。Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of
每天做锻炼帮助我们形成强健体魄,有规律的锻炼对保持健康很重要
keeping me healthy. By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These
通过合理的饮食和锻炼,我保持了很好的心情,就像我的身体一样。
things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if
这些东西看起来很容易做到,但是很多人不能掌握它。我想如果我们想保持健康,坚定地毅力是不可缺少的
we want to keep healthy.
& You might be satisfied with your life right now, but do you really get what you need, a healthy, happy life?&&& Let’s see what kind of life we have right now.&&& Some people follow the latest trend, they can skip three meals a day, just in order to have a skinny figure. They walk like shivering willows and run like ill kittens. This is their lives.来自作文范文网 && Some people were born with the same kind of body like Kungfu Panda. They eat faster than the tiger, they walk around with their mouths sticking with food, and their home is snack storage. And their happiest moment is chewing a chocolate bar. This is their lives.&& Though these are some extreme cases, but they do happen in our lives.& So, back to the theme, do you have a healthy life? We need to eat more to get nutrition, and exercise to get a strong body. That’s the life we should have.& Do you have a healthy life? You can decide.& You might be satisfied with your life right now, but do you really get what you need, a healthy, happy life?你可能会感到满意,现在你的生活,但你真的得到您所需要的,一个健康,幸福的生活?
Let's see what kind of life we have right now.让我们看看什么样的生活,我们现在。
Some people follow the latest trend, they can skip three meals a day, just in order to have a skinny figure.有些人后续的最新趋势,他们可以跳过一日三餐,只是为了有一个苗条的数字。 They walk like shivering willows and run like ill kittens.他们走路像寒战和运行柳树一样虐待小猫。 This is their lives.来自作文范文网 这是他们的生命。来自作文范文网
Some people were born with the same kind of body like Kungfu Panda.有些人出生时的那种身体像功夫熊猫。 They eat faster than the tiger, they walk around with their mouths sticking with food, and their home is snack storage.他们吃快于老虎,他们走动其嘴巴坚持食品,和他们的家庭是零食存储。 And their happiest moment is chewing a chocolate bar.和他们的幸福时刻是咀嚼巧克力酒吧。 This is their lives.这是他们的生命。
Though these are some extreme cases, but they do happen in our lives.虽然这些都是一些极端的情况下,但他们有这样的事情在我们的生活。
So, back to the theme, do you have a healthy life?因此,回到主题,你有一个健康的生活吗? We need to eat more to get nutrition, and exercise to get a strong body.我们需要更多的食物获得营养,并行使获得一个强有力的机构。 That's the life we should have.这就是生活,我们应该有。
Do you have a healthy life?你有一个健康的生活吗? You can decide.您可以决定。
健康生活的The definition of “Healthy Life Style” include a positive living attitude towards life, eating a balanced diet, exercises regularly, which is three to five times a week with at least thirty to forty-five minutes per session. Regular social interactions and regular physical check-up. I would like to add on enrichment personal knowledge in the list.All of us are very busy every day. Students are facing a piling up of home works and assignments. Blue collars and white collars rush to working places and offices. Traffic jammed, unsolved problems, frustrations, new challenges. Stress became the first thing in the morning. We have forgotten our own needs as human being, until the alarm of our biologic clocks been trigger off. We finally realize that we should have done a little more for ourselves earlier. Because we have ignored what our body tells us, so we paid a higher price.It is not too late to start our plan. We can not avoid our problems every day, but we can change our ways of thinking. We could take our routine work as physical exercise. For example, I have to take couple of hours to clean my house per week. Whenever I do, I either switched on the music or sang songs loudly. I felt that I could finish my routine work faster in a happy mood. I took turns to use my arms to clean my bathroom wall, which is exactly the same exercises for shoulders. I guess I will never have to see orthopedic doctors because of my frozen shoulder when I reach that particular age.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Healthy life
The body is the capital of revolution,we want to have a healthy body, there must be a healthy life.In the morning,we can't sleep, should get up on time running in the morning, exercise, have a strong body.In the evening, together with family should also come to the park, let the brain has more fresh oxygen.An empty sack cannot stand upright,"Eat" also has a lot of stress.Breakfast, and must not fall, or to meals at noon would be crapulent, and rich.Eat not picky, meat or fish is tie-in, can be balanced. One cannot eat too much or too little, according to individual needs to eat the body.Wine is not much, not only can drink make people fat, drunk, but also to the physical and mental have a lot of damage.Only healthy body, a healthy life, can have a more beautiful future!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &健康的生活
身体是革命的本钱,我们要想有一个健康的身体,就必须要有一个健康的生活。在早上,我们不能贪睡,应该要按时起床晨跑,以此锻炼身体,有一个强健的体魄。晚上的时候,也应该与家人一起到公园里散散心,让大脑有更多新鲜的氧气。民以食为天,“吃”也是有很多讲究的。早餐一定要重视,而且要餐餐不落,不然到了中午就会暴饮暴食,而且要丰富才行。吃饭不能挑食,要荤素搭配,才能营养均衡。一顿不能吃的太多,也不能太少,要根据个人的身体需要来吃。酒是不能多喝的,不仅会使人变胖,喝醉,而且对身体和心理也有很大的损害。只有拥有健康的身体,有健康的生活,才能拥有更加美好的未来!
谢谢采纳!!这可能是我英语最好的一次了。
&& As the sunny sports is developing in our country,the government has paid attention to the hearth of the students and raised,"EXERCISE ONE HOUR A DAY,KEEP ILLNESS AWAY".so far our school life has chenged a lot.now we have more time to do sport in the morning or after school.we piay basketball,football,bidminton and swim.they let brains relax and make our school life more colorful .we have become more energetic.above all our study has all been improved.
&& Let's take exercise every day.It can build up our body strength and reduce diseases.
Health is very important to everyone.Nowadays, almost everyone is more concern about money than their health. They are working-hard and have no enough time to sleep let alone to do some exercise.In my eyes, we should build up an right attitude of keeping fit. Every weekend, we can have some gentle sports. For example: Along with jogging(健身慢跑)and swimming, cycling is one of the best all-round of exercise. It can help to increase your strength and energy. Eating
balance also takes an important part。So, we should eat nutritious food as well as vegetable and fruit. It is not good to eat too much junk food and some food which is rich of fat and sugar.Generally speaking, people should pay more attentions of health健康对所有人来说都很重要。在现今时代,几乎所有人都把钱看的比自己的身体还要重要。他们努力工作没有时间去休息更不用说做运动了。在我看来,我们应该树立一个正确的保持健康的态度。每周我们能够做一些比较柔和的运动。例如:健身慢跑,游泳,骑单车是这么多种运动中最好的,比较全面之一的运动。这个能够帮助你去提高自己的体力和能量。饮食均衡同时也起着一个重要的作用。所以,我们应该多吃有营养的食物同时还有蔬菜水果。吃太多的垃圾食品和一些充满油脂和糖分的食物是不好的。总的来说,人们应该多关注自己的健康。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语 健康是生活的基石_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语 健康是生活的基石
英语 健康是生活的基石
health is the foundation of life}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的健康生活英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信