------------------------------------------
 ------------------------------------------
 ------------------------------------------&初一简单的过去式周末作文。&
  When and where did you go?
How was the weather that day?
What did you do there ?
How was your vacation?

My Vacation 

Last Sunday,my parents with me went to the Western Lake.There,I had a good time.

The weather was sunny,and I was very happy.There were many interesting things.At about ten am,we got there by bus.

The Western Lake was very beautiful(美丽的),I liked it very much.

Finally,at about four pm,we went back.I thought my vacation was the most nforgettable(难忘的)in my life.

I loved it.
这是我自己写的!
希望对你有所帮助!谢谢! 
nforgettable(难忘的)改成“unforgettable”
打得太快打错了。不好意思。

宝、谢谢沵的用心良苦,能不能减少点错误?

沵确定你的语句都是正确的?100%?其实涐也不敢确定。

到西方国家有点不现实。你的字数咱喜欢!
那不是西方国家,是“西湖”啊
不会错了,要不就是老师认为某些语句太俗了。
哦,西湖?能不能换一下下。

那你可以把所有的“Western Lake”都换成是你自己家的旅游胜地就可以了,其它的都不用动。一样的。

其他回答 (2)
My Vacation   
A gentle rain fell steadily. The air was murky with smoke. The weather was cool. So we decided to climb the mountain. It was called Mountain Siming.     

In the morning, my mother got everything ready. Then my family set off.  We drove to the mountain. After a while, we got there.   

Wow! The top of the mountain was wrapped in mist. Everywhere was white. Look! The spring was oozing out of a rock. I was pretty happy. What a beautiful mountain!   

We climbed and climbed, but still far from the destination. My mother said to me: “ Persistence is the ultimate key to success.” So then, I got to the destination. I saw the most beautiful prospect of the mountain.   

Why did we climb the Mountain Siming today? Oh, yeah. Because today is the National Day!   

Today, I am clear about a truth: A person certainly loses when he gives up trying.   

I had a wonderful vacation!   

不好意思,这太难了,生词也多。
不适合初一的简单的过去式。有别的吗???
Today is May Day. My grand-mother, grand-father, uncle, aunt, sister and brother came to my home, we enjoyed the festival together. 
We ate hot-dogs, hamburgers, cornflakes and rolls……we drank tea and orange juice. 
In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. We looked at monkeys, ra its, elephants, zebras and so on. 
My brother is wearing T-shirt, it is blue. My sister’s sweater is red, and my shoes are pink. Those are all my favorite colures. We held a fashion show. 
In the evening we watched TV together and then they went home ha ily. 

May Day is coming. I’m so ha y because my father and my mother take me to Wu Quan Park this holiday. 
In the park, I see many trees and beautiful flowers. There are many children and many ha y playing games, too. 
My parents take me to the zoo. There are lio , tigers, eagles, bears, deer, monkeys, and so on. I like the monkeys best because they are very clever and they make us laugh. How lovely they are! 
I have a good time that day. What a beautiful and ha y holiday
可以吗?采纳我的答案了你可以得2点经验值哦!!!!!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家中学生英语作文:要求:写一篇演讲稿,介绍自己及自己的优势,竞聘一位世博会志愿者,并表示能胜任这份工作。80字左右
中学生英语作文:要求:写一篇演讲稿,介绍自己及自己的优势,竞聘一位世博会志愿者,并表示能胜任这份工作。80字左右
谁会的可以帮帮忙吗
不区分大小写匿名
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?
  Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
  At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
  To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
  All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
  Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
  Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
  Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.
  Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.
  If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit those &tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industr y thus cannot develop&& &rapidly and healthily.
有什么问题 请随时提问 有问& 必答
这篇作文希望对你 有帮助 没有的 话&& &我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看
一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了
到考试 时候 就没那么理想了 所以建议 不要和自己水平差太多的
这篇好像不符合题目要求
世博看无需排队直接进馆就在畅华旅游网畅游中华 参加他们那的世博一日游包进中国馆无需排队直接进去可帮预约其他热门场馆 还可以帮你订好酒店住宿 还有租车的服务哦 心动不如行动。
上海畅华旅行网( )提供上海周边旅游,宾馆酒店预定,包车,公司旅游,世博门
票,世博会旅游,国内旅游,
普陀 山 旅游
千 岛 湖 旅游
相关知识等待您来回答
艺术/文学领域专家用过去式来写一篇以Happy winter vacation为题的作文、100个单词左右并带中文翻译 、!急、_百度知道
用过去式来写一篇以Happy winter vacation为题的作文、100个单词左右并带中文翻译 、!急、
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
In China the most important holiday is the Spring FestivalIt is so important that we can put away what we are doing and just enjoy ourselves.I always love my winter vacation because the Spring Festival comes during it and I can just relax!This year I finished my homework as quickly as possible and my parents did't let me do any extra homework !On the Spring Festival Eve I had a big dinner with my family. We had a lot of nice food to eatDuring the winter vacationI had a lot of interesting things to do such as I visiting my relatives and friends, let off firecrackers, watching the Spring Festival Gala and so on. Of course I didn’t forget to make my New Year’s resolutions.
How happy my winter vacation was ! It was so unforgettable!
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇以 My winter vacation plan为题的英语作文(120字以上 )
求一篇以 My winter vacation plan为题的英语作文(120字以上 )
不区分大小写匿名
I want to have& a good time during this winter vacation,so on the beging of my vacation,I made a vaction plan.
First I would spend some time on reading englist books ,for example ,&&The old man and the sea&&,&&Cry of wind&& ,&&How to write essay in english&& and so on.Secondly,I had to help my mom do some housework.On my school time ,mom do almost all the boring jod,she is so hard.I as a daughter have to do something to help mom.Third,I want to do some exercise.Maybe you feel confused why a girl as me want to do exercise during her winter vacation.Ok,let me tell you the truth,I am so fat that I have to do some exercise to keep fit.
So this is my winter vacation plan,what about yours?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
广告也精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 my vacation 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信