以《mother gameis always behind me》为题的英语

以我的家庭为题写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以我的家庭为题写一篇英语作文
以我的家庭为题写一篇英语作文
My Family I have a happy family. There are my father, my mother, my brother and I. My father works a long way from home. And my mother is a housewife. My brother is a student who studies in the school. In a word, my family is full of happiness. I have a very happy family.There are four people in my family--my parents ,my younger brother and I.My fathther is working in another city,so he is always very busy.As a famous saying goes :" There is always an able woman behind a successful man .",my mother is a housewife.She can cook very dilicious food and she is often busy with some houseworks.Sometimes,brother and I help her tidy the house,but of course,we couldn't tidy as clean as her. I love my parents as well as my family.I hope we can be happy forever! My Family Hello,everyone! Today I'm very glad to tell you about my family. I have a happy family. There are four people in it. They are my father、my mother、my little brother、and I.My father is working in anther city.He is so busy that he has no time to come back to see us. We miss him very much. My mother is a housewife .Every day,she cooks delicious meals and does a lot of housework.My brother and I are both students.We work very hard. In my family ,there are lots of happinesses around me.I love my family!以《mother is always behind me》为题的英语_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以《mother is always behind me》为题的英语
以《mother is always behind me》为题的英语
新学期的打算 时间就像那无情的流水,转眼寒假又将成为过去,新的学期来临了,迎着早晨的第一缕阳光,我们又回到了美丽的校园,开始新一学期的征途. 在上个学期,我有许多事情都没有做好,也有一些事情做得不认真.在这个新学期,我有一些打算,就以《我的家庭》为题写一篇英语作文(90词左右)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以《我的家庭》为题写一篇英语作文(90词左右)
以《我的家庭》为题写一篇英语作文(90词左右)
My family I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.My mother is a teacher.She is very kind and nice,and she is thirty-seven.I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano.My father go to play basketball.Sometimes we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates stu...
你可以根据译文,选择你需要的句子,重新组合成一篇新的作文,老师也不会怀疑,都是很平常的句子。一篇以《感恩父母》为题的英语作文,120词左右,高三的,急!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇以《感恩父母》为题的英语作文,120词左右,高三的,急!
一篇以《感恩父母》为题的英语作文,120词左右,高三的,急!
 Dear dad and mum,you're so selfless that you always keep all good things for me.You're so diligent that you keep on working all day long in order to make a living.Thank you for giving my life.Thank you for your love.Please believe me.I will try my best,I want to see the smile in your eyes.I love you forever . Mama,thank you for so many years of my education and training,ignorance of the past,I always make you angry,but now I grow up,self-reliance,and I feel that I should not be so naive.I will work hard at all the subjects.I will not live up to your expectations!I'm really grateful to my mother to take care of me.When I was sick,my mother is always did her best take care of me.When I failed the examination,my mother also encouraged me to refresh,not to become disheartened.Really grateful to what my mother has done.I know it was my mother's help that made me learned how to perform well in my life.I really would like to thank my mother.I think in this world,I love you more than anyone.}

我要回帖

更多关于 mother game 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信