普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:2.82MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢新干聂健如英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
Unit 4 He said I was hard-working
上传: 郭佩玲 &&&&更新时间: 8:45:46
unit 4 he said i was hard-working 单元教学资料总汇 吉安二中 郭佩玲 & 本周教学内容:unit 4 一、&&&& 学习目标: 1.&& 掌握直接引语与间接引语的意义、功能及用法; 2.&& 进一步熟练过去时态(一般过去时、过去进行时)。 & 二、&&&& 学习重点难点: 1.&& 直接引语(direct speech)是指原封不动的引用原话,把它放在引号内,例如: mother told me, &you should finish your homework first, then you can go out and play with your friends.& they said, &we want to have a rest.& & 间接引语(reported speech,又叫indirect speech)即用自己的话加以转述,被转述的话不放在引号内。上面两个例句变成间接引语应该是: mother told me that i should finish my homework first and then i could go out and play with my friends. they said they wanted to have a rest. & 2.&& 当我们把直接引语变成间接引语时,由于引述动词(said,told等)一般都是过去时形式,因此间接引语中的动词时态、人称代词、限定词、时间状语、地点状语等一般都要做相应的变化。有下面几种情况: 1) 现在时间推移到过去时间 所谓现在时间推移到过去时间指一般现在时变为一般过去时,现在进行时变成过去进行时,现在完成时变成过去完成时。例如: she said, &i am hungry.& -& she said (that) she was hungry. he said, &the family are fighting among themselves.& -& he said (that) the family were fighting among themselves. tom said, &i have found what&s wrong with the computer.& -& tom said he had found what was wrong with the computer. & & 在下列场合,尽管陈述动词为过去时形式,间接引语中的动词时态却不必改变,即: a)&&&&&& 当引述的是客观事实、科学真理、现在习惯工作以及格言等内容时: he said, &the word &laser& is an acronym(首字母缩略词).& -& he said the word &laser& is an acronym. & b)&&&&&& 当动词所表示的状态或动作在引述时仍在继续时: &i&m forty,& he said. -& he said he is forty. & c)&&&&&& 当谓语动词包含无过去时形式的情态助动词时: he said, &it must be pretty late. i really must go.& -& he said it must be pretty late, and he really must go. he said, &you mustn&t smoke in the room.& -& he said i mustn&t smoke in the room. & 2) 过去时间推移到过去的过去 这里需要注意以下几点: a)&&&&&& 当强调动作或状态先于引述动词时,一般过去时要变成过去完成体。例如: he said, &i didn&t know you.& -& he said he hadn&t known me. & & 当&过去的过去&已经不言自明,或者通过其他词汇手段予以体现,或者侧重于强调所转述的事实本身时,一般过去时形式可以不变。例如: & ann said, &she was born in 1981.& & -& ann said she was born in 1981. & b)&&&&&& 过去进行时可以变成过去完成进行时,也可以不变。例如: robert said, &i was joking with mary.& -& robert said he had been joking with mary. && robert said he was joking with mary. & c)&&&&&& 过去完成时仍为过去完成时,不需改变。例如: he said, &we hadn&t returned to the store when she came.& -& he said they hadn&t returned to the store when she came. & d)&&&&&& 时间状语分句中的一般过去式或者过去进行时可以不变。例如: john said, &when i lived in london i often saw jane.& -& john said when he lived in london he had often seen jane. john said when he lived in london he often saw jane. & 3) 将来时间推移到过去将来时间 最常见的是把表示将来时间的助动词由现在时形式变为过去时形式。例如: he said, &we&re spending next weekend at home.& -& he said they were spending the next weekend at home. she said, &the milk will go off(变质)if you don&t drink it today.& -& she said the milk would go off if i didn&t drink it that day. they said, &we&re going to hawaii this summer vacation.& -& they said they were going to hawaii that summer vacation. & & 但是,在引述时,如果原话中的动作或者状态属于尚未到来的将来时间,那么,可以不推移到过去将来时间。例如: he said, &i&ll be waiting for you tomorrow.& -& he said he will be waiting for me tomorrow. & 4) 人称代词、限定词、时间状语、地点状语的变化 由上面的例子可以看出,当直接引语变成间接引语时,除动词时态变化外,人称代词、限定词、时间状语、地点状语等通常也作相应的变化。 a)&&&&&& 人称代词,除引述本人原话外,通常第一、二人称变为第三人称,或者第二人称变为第一人称;限定词也作相应的变化。例如: he said, &we love our country.& -& he said they love their county. & b)&&&&&& 指示代词this,these分别变成that/it,those/they或them;指示限定词this,those通常变为that,those或the。例如: &this house is very expensive,& she said. -& she said that house was very expensive. the children came back with two wallets and said, &we picked these up on the pavement.& -& the children came back with two wallets and said they had picked them up on the pavement. & c)&&&&&& 时间状语在间接引语中的变化有三种情况: i) 时间状语和动词时态两者都变。例如: && he said, &it was completes a year ago.& && -& he said it had been completed a year before. & ii) 时间状语不变,动词时态可变可不变。例如: she said, & we left paris at 8 a.m.& -& she said they had left paris at 8 a.m. &&& she said they left paris at 8 a.m. & &iii) 时间状语变与不变需视具体情况而定,如果引述时间和说话时间(如同一年、同一月、同一天等),时间状语可不变。例如: & mr. black said, &we started learning chinese last month.& & -& mr. black said they had started learning chinese last month. (同一月引述) & -& mr. black said they had started learning chinese the previous month. (可在同一月引述,也可不在同一月引述) & 时间状语在间接引语中的变化规则如下: 直接引语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 间接引语 today&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that day this morning/afternoon, etc.&&&&&& that morning/afternoon, etc. yesterday&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the day before, the previous day (the) day before yesterday&&&&&&&&&&& two days before tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the next day, the following day (the) day after tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&& two days after, in two days& time next week/month, etc.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the next week/month, etc. last week/month&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the week/month before now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& then & d)&&&&&& 地点状语here通常变为there;但若说话人所在地也就是引述人所在地,可仍用here,也可用具体地点代替here。例如: she said, &i first met your brother here.& -& she said she first met my brother there. &are the children here?& father asked. -& father asked whether the children were here. & & & 好了,让我们来检查一下这些知识点的掌握情况。 & 一、请将下面的直接引语变成间接引语: 1.&& the plumber said, &i can&t fix the bathtub today because i&m sick& _______________________________________________________________ 2.&& grandma said, &grandpa is feeling much better today.& ___________________________________________________________ 3.&& mr. and mrs. davis said, &we won&t be able to come to dinner this saturday night.& _________________________________________________________ 4.&& the landlord said, &i haven&t received this month&s rent yet.& __________________________________________________________ 5.& cousin sue said, &i&m sorry i didn&t have time to come over and visit last saturday.& ________________________________________________________ 6.& uncle harry said, &i&ll call back later.& _________________________________________________________ 7.&& the neighbors across the street said, &we were robbed last night!& _______________________________________________________ 8.&& sally said, &i&m at my friend juliet&s house now.& ___________________________________________________________ 9.&& mother said, &your sister and brother-in-law are going to have a baby.& _______________________________________________________________ 10. aunty said, &there was a big fire at the high school.& ___________________________________________________________ & 二、请用第三人称转述下面三封电子邮件。 1.&& subject: mother&s day in italy we celebrate the mother&s day on the 2nd sunday of may, that&s why students don&t go to school and adults are not at work. sons and daughters usually give their mother a little present like flowers, chocolates or a piece of costume jewelry. &&& elisabetta from italy & & 2.&& subject: father&s day i believe father&s day occurs on the third sunday of june. we use it to give our fathers a chance to rest and relax, and do things they enjoy, such as fishing, golf, etc. they need a break! usually my family will buy dad a card, take him to eat and play. from the united states by melissa & & 3.& subject: christmas &on the christmas eve we dance around the christmas tree and saint nicolaus. in my family we eat porridge in the evening and we have a christmas tree in the living room. in the christmas tree we have candles and other decorations like red golden balls and red hearts. &from sweden by gresa & & 参考答案: 一、1. the plumber said he couldn&t fix the bathtub that day because he was sick. 2. grandma said grandpa was feeling much better that day. 3. mr. and mrs. davis said they wouldn&t be able to come to dinner that saturday night. 4. the landlord said he hadn&t received that month&s rent yet. 5. cousin sue said she was sorry she hadn&t had time to come over and visit the previous saturday. 6. uncle harry said he would call back later. 7. the neighbor across the street said they had been robbed the night before. 8. sally said she was at her friend juliet&s house then. 9. mother said my sister and brother-in-law were going to have a baby. 10. aunty said there had been a big fire at the high school. & 二、1. elisabetta from italy said in italy they celebrated the mother&s day on the 2nd sunday of may, and that was why students didn&t go to school and adults were not at work. she said sons and daughters usually gave their mother a little present like flowers, chocolates or a piece of costume jewelry. & &2. melissa from the united states said she believed father&s day occurred on the third sunday of june. she said they used it to give their fathers a chance to rest and relax, and to do things they enjoy, such as fishing, golf, etc. she said they needed a rest. &melissa also said usually her family would buy her father a card, take him to eat and play. & &3. gresa from sweden said on the christmas eve they danced around the christmas tree and saint nicolaus. she said in her family they eat porridge in the evening and they had a christmas tree in the living room. she also said in the christmas tree they had candles and other decorations like red golden balls and red hearts. & & 学科:英语 &&&&& 教学内容:he said i was hard-working. & & &
he said i was hard-working
telling a story
report what someone said
structures
reported speech
simple past tense
can for ability
target language
what did your math teacher say?
he said i was hard-working.
i can speak three languages.
what did she say?
she said she could speak three languages.
vocabulary
hard-working, report card, can do better, speaking, listening
average, ok
soap operas, party, surprise, house, drinks, snacks, lazy, beach, tomorrow
math, spanish, history, science
why&, i can &
friday, saturday
learning strategies
listening for key words
self-evaluating
& ⅰ.words and expressions: (n.& 名词&&& adj. 形容词&& adv. 副词&& v.& 动词&& prep. 介词& ) &
讲解与例句
报道;报告
she reports directly to the board of directors.& 她直接向董事会负责。
to my surprise, everyone passed the final exam.
令我惊奇的是,每个人都通过了考试。
十分恼火的
be mad at对。。。非常恼火
she was mad with me for losing my keys.
她为我丢了钥匙而生我的气。
this book is expensive, however, it&s worth it. 这本书很贵,却很值。
消息;信息
there&s a message for you from your cousin.你表兄给你捎来个口信。
回答;答复
they make a quick response to my inquiry.
他们对我的询问很快做了答复。
假定;认为
i suppose you are right.我想你说得对。
we are not supposed to play football on sundays. 不准我们在星期天踢足球。
hard-working
努力工作的
everyone knows that he is hard-working.
每个人都知道他工作努力。
平常的;普通的
he is a man of average ability.
他是个能力一般的人。
end-of-year exam
he did well in the end-of-year exam.
他年终考试考得不错。
report card
成绩报告单
have you got your report card?
你拿到成绩报告单了吗?
i felt very nervous when i went into his office.
走进他的办公室时,我感到很紧张。
can you lend me an envelope?
可以借我一个信封吗?
luckily, the police came right now.
很幸运,警察马上就来了。
as a senior three student, he is very busy this semester.
上高三了,他这学期特别忙。
seven is my lucky number.
7是我的幸运数字。
使开始;引起
it started raining. 开始下雨了。
恢复;克服
it took me a long time to get over my cold.
我的感冒过了很久才好。
can we get over this difficulty?
我们能克服这个困难吗?
& words and expressions from the reading: & &
讲解与例句
do you have foreign teachers in your school?
你们学校有外教吗?
宁愿;较喜欢
he prefers doing to talking.
他喜欢做而不喜欢说。
do you prefer coffee or tea?
你喜欢咖啡还是茶?
选择;挑选
he chose not to go abroad until later.
他决定晚点出过。
whom shall we choose for our school football team leader?
我们该选谁当学校足球队长?
impressive
给人印象深刻的
an impressive olympic games
给人印象深刻的奥运会
来自外国的
it is an exotic word.& 那是个外来词。
接触;交往
please maintain a close contact.
请保持密切联系。
communicate
联络;交流
he seldom communicates with others.
他很少与人交流。
变化;改变
you have changed a lot during these years.
这些年你变了很多。
现在;目前
at present, he is on holiday.
目前,他在度假。
& ⅱ.sentences and phrases (句型与词组) grammar focus &
direct speech
reported speech
i am mad at marcia.
she said she was mad at marcia.
i am having a party for lana.
she said she was having a party for lana.
i go to the beach every saturday.
he said he went to the beach every saturday.
i will call you tomorrow.
he told me he would call me tomorrow.
i can speak three languages.
she said she could speak three languages.
& & 本单元重点:直接引语和间接引语,需要注意的是:直接引语变间接引语时,人称和时态要发生变化,时态得和主句的时态保持一致。 & sentences from the passage&& (重点句讲解) i asked her why she wanted to do that, and she said that she had forgotten to do hers. 我问她为什么要那么做,她说她忘记做作业了。 forget to do sth.&&&&&& 忘记做某事&&& (还没有做) forget doing sth.&&&&& 忘记做过某事&& (已经做过了) e.g.& when you leave the classroom, don&t forget to turn off the lights. 离开教室时,别忘记关灯。 i forgot meeting him before. 我不记得以前见过他了。 类似的还有: remember to do sth.&&&& 记得做某事& (还没有做) remember doing sth.&&& 记得做过某事& (已经做过了) e.g. &remember to finish your homework on time, li ming&, his mother said. 李明妈妈说,&记得按时完成作业。& i remember telling this story for several times. 我记得这个故事给你讲过好几次了。 & ◆i said i didn&t think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. 我说,抄我的作业并不是什么好事。 注意的think 用法:如果think 引导的宾语从句,其从句表示否定意思时,不是否定从句,而是否定主句。 e.g.&& 翻译下列句子: 我认为给你父亲说这件事的时机还不成熟。 i don&t think it is the right time for you to tell your father about that. 我认为他不是一个好演员。 i don&t think he is a good actor. 我认为你说的并不正确。&& i don&t think you are right. & ◆yesterday she told me she was sorry she&d gotten mad. 昨天她告诉我,她为自己当时生气而抱歉。 & ◆nowadays, many students prefer using english names in a language classroom. 如今,许多学生喜欢在上语言课的时候用英文名字。 prefer的用法:&&& prefer&& v.&&& 更喜欢;宁愿 prefer sth. to sth.&&&& 喜欢&胜过& prefer doing sth. to doing sth. &&喜欢&而不喜欢& prefer to do rather than do&& 宁愿&而不愿& e.g. do you prefer coffee or tea?& 你喜欢咖啡还是茶? he prefers talking to doing.&& 他喜欢说,却不喜欢做。 they prefer to die rather than surrender. 他们宁死不屈。 & ◆and for young people, having an english name is cool for them when they talk to their foreign pen pals. 而且对年轻人来说,有了英文名字,和笔友交谈时也很酷。 having an english name & 中having 是动词ing形式, 用来做主语。 e.g. & getting up early every day is his good habit.&& 每天早起是他的习惯。 swimming is her favorite sport.&&&&&&&&&&&& 游泳是她最喜欢的运动。 & ◆learning english and having english names are both popular in china. they are also important for china&s contact with the world. 学习英语,而且有英文名字在中国很流行。这些对中国和世界的接触也很重要。 contact的用法: contact&&& n.&&&&&&&&&&&&& e.g. be in contact with& 和...接触, 有联系 they have been in contact with each other for five years. 他们互相保持联系已经有五年了。 she comes into contact with many people.&& 她和许多人有联系。 & contact&&& v.&&&&&&& e.g. she contacted me as soon as she arrived.&&& 她一到就和我联系了。 & ◆on the other hand, some people who come to china choose chinese names 另一方面,一些人来到中国,也起了中文名字。 on one hand&&&&&&&&&&& 一方面& on the other hand&&&&&& 另一方面& e.g. on one hand, on the other hand, he always makes his mother angry. 一方面,他是个聪明的孩子;可另一方面,他老惹母亲生气。 & & 【同步达纲练习】 ⅰ.单项选择。 (& ) 1. this coat is expensive, ___, it&s worth it. a. but&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. however&& &&& c. although&& && d. as (& ) 2. he made a quick response ___ his mother&s question. a. to&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. for&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. at&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. as (& ) 3. can you ___ this difficulty? a. get up&& &&&&&&&&&&&& b. get into&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. get over&& &&&&&&&&&& d. get to (& ) 4. sorry, i forgot ___ the book to school. a. bringing&& && b. to bring&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. taking&&& &&&&&&&&&&& d. to take (& ) 5. he prefers ___ to school on foot rather than ___ the bus. a. to take&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. taking c. take&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. take (& ) 6. peter said he was sorry he ___ the key. a. lost&&& &&&&&&& b. had lost&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. loses&& &&&&&&&&& d. lose (& ) 7. they said they ___ a party at 8:00 last night. a. were having&& &&& b. are having&& c. had&&& &&&&&&&& d. have (& ) 8. we ___ study hard for our parents and ourselves. a. can &&&&&&&&&&&& b. must&& &&&&&&&&& c. may&& &&&&&&&&&& d. shall (& ) 9. there&s ___ for you from your brother. a. message& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. a message c. the message &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. messages (& ) 10. when he heard the sad news, his face ___ white. a. grew&& &&&&&&& b. became&&& && c. got&& &&&&&&&&&&& d. turned & ⅱ.阅读理解。 ( a ) singapore is made up of many kinds of people. the largest groups are chinese, malays and indians. each group has its own special wedding customs. chinese weddings: before the wedding, the mothers of the bride and the groom do the hair for them. the bride and the groom make tea for the groom&s parents, aunts and uncles. then they go to the bride&s family to give gifts. after that they take some pictures. they ride in a car with red, pink and gold ribbon decoration. in the evening there is a big dinner. the women wear pink or gold dresses because those are lucky colors. the bride usually wears a red or pink dress at the dinner. malay weddings: malay&s weddings last two days in the city and many days in the country. the first day is a saturday evening. on sunday morning, the bride and the groom meet their friends, and the friends throw yellow rice over them to wish them good luck. in the evening there is a big dinner. the friends usually take some hard-boiled eggs when they leave for home. indian weddings: a tree is planted at an indian wedding. after the bride and the groom plant the tree, they change their clothes. usually the groom gives the clothes to the bride and the bride puts the clothes on. the friends throw rice at the bride and the groom to wish them good luck. the friends do not wear black or white clothes. bright colors are the best for weddings. & (& ) 1. what can we learn about singapore? a.it is made up of three kinds of people. b.the largest group of people is malays. c.there are different wedding customs. (& ) 2. which wedding may be the longest? a.a chinese wedding. b.a malay wedding. c.an indian wedding. (& ) 3. which is true of all the three wedding customs? a.the friends have a big dinner for the bride and the groom. b.the friends wish the bride and the groom good luck. c.the friends throw rice at the bride and the groom. (& ) 4. which wedding may cost the least money according to the passage? a.a chinese wedding. b.a malay wedding. c.an indian wedding. (& ) 5. what is true according to the passage? a.at an indian wedding, the bride and the groom plant a tree. b.at a malay wedding, there is a big dinner on the first day. c.at a chinese wedding, all the people wear green clothes. & ( b ) about the year 1900, a small, dark-haired boy named charles chaplin was often seen waiting outside the back entrances of london theatres. he looked thin and hungry. he was hoping to get work in show business. he could sing and dance, and above all, he knew how to make people laugh. but he couldn&t get work and therefore wandered about the city streets. sometimes he was sent away to home for children who had no parents. but twenty years later this same chaplin became the greatest, best known, and best loved comedian in the world. any regular visitors to the cinema must have seen some of charlie chaplin&s films. people everywhere have laughed at them until tears have run down their faces. even people who don&t understand english can enjoy chaplin&s films because they are mostly silent. it isn&t what he says that makes us laugh. it depends on little actions& which mean the same thing to people all over the world. acting out, without words, the common human play an important part in the dances and plays of many countries. it&s a kind of world language. chaplin lived most of his life in america and died in switzerland on christmas day in 1977 at the age of eighty-eight. there was sadness all over the world at the news of his death. (& ) 1. why was young chaplin waiting outside the back entrance of the theatre? a.because he wanted to enjoy a play in the theatre. b.because he had no money to buy tickets. c.because he liked to act a part in a play and thus made a living. d.because he wanted to become a man of business. (& ) 2. chaplin&s comedies almost not depended on ___. a.actions b. acting out c. common human situations d.words and languages (& ) 3. people all over the world can enjoy chaplin&s films because ___. a.most of them have been translated into foreign languages b.they can enjoy the films silently c.they are best comedies d.most of them were films without sound (& ) 4. what is a kind of world language according to the passage? a. comedy&& b. acting out without words c. silence&&& d. films (& ) 5. chaplin is regarded as king of comedy mainly because ___. a.he acted out the common human situations best in his comedy b.his films are mostly silent c.he knew how to make people laugh d.any regular visitor has seen some of his films & ⅲ.完型填空。 have you ever asked yourself why children go to school? you may& 1& they go to learn languages, p.e., history, science and all other& 2& . but why do they learn these things? we send our children to school to prepare them for the time& 3& they will be big and will begin to work for& 4& . nearly everything they study at school has some practical use in their life. but is that the& 5& reason why they go to school? there is more in education than just& 6& facts. we go to school above all to learn how to learn, so that then we have left school we can& 7& to learn. a man who really knows how to learn will always be successful, because whenever he has to do something new which he has never had to do& 8& he will rapidly teach himself how to do it& 9& the best way. the uneducated person, on the other hand, is& 10& unable to do something new, or does it badly. the purpose of school, therefore, it not to teach languages, math, geography, etc, but to teach pupils the way to learn. & (& ) 1. a. speak&& &&&&&&&&& b. tell&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. say& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. talk (& ) 2. a. matters&& &&&&&& b. subjects&& &&&& c. math&& &&&&&&&& d. physics (& ) 3. a. while&& &&&&&&&&& b. when&& & c. which&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& d. where (& ) 4. a. oneself&& &&&&&& b. they&&& c. them&& &&&&&&&& d. themselves (& ) 5. a. only&&& &&&&&&&&& b. nearly&&& &&&&& c . lone&& &&&&&&&&& d. alone (& ) 6. a. study&& &&&&&&&&& b. studied&& &&&& c. learning& &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. learn (& ) 7. a. make&& &&&&&&&&& b. keep&&& c. keep on& &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. go on (& ) 8. a. later&& &&&&&&&&&&& b. ago&& &&&& c. then&& &&&&&&&&& d. / (& ) 9. a. from&& &&&&&&&&&& b. in&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& c. with&& &&&&&&&&& d. on (& ) 10. a. either&& b. neither&& &&&&& c. other&& &&&&&&&& d. nor & & & 参考答案 【同步达纲练习】 i.单项选择。 1-5&& bacbc 6-10& babbd ii. 阅读理解。 (a)& cbbca (b)& cddba ⅲ.完型填空。 1-5&& cbbda 6-10& cddba & & 本周教学内容:review of unit 4 &
直接引语转换间接引语中动词形式变化小结: &
direct speech
reported speech
3. have/ has
4. do/ know/ want
4. did/ knew/ wanted
8. &i am bored,& he said.
8. he said he was bored.
9. they told me, &we love mexican food.
9. they told me (that) they loved mexican food.
10. she told me, &i had an accident.&
10. she told me she had had an accident.
11. he said, &i haven&t seen lee in ages.&
11. he said he hadn&t seen lee in ages.
12. they said, &we&ve been eating out a lot lately.&
12. they said they had been eating out a lot lately.
13. he said, &i can&t work today.&
13. he said he couldn&t work that day.
14. they said, &we&ll probably be home all day.&
14. they said they would probably be home all day.
15. she said, &i may call you later.&
15. she said she might call me later.
& 二、&&&& 词汇和词组用法: 1.&& tell/ ask som tell/ ask someone not to do something
say not to do 以上两组词都是间接的请求某人做某事或请求别人不要做某事,与我们这一课所学的间接引语的表达有所区别: tell/ ask someone (that) & say (that) & 例如: mother said to me, &please clean your room.& 这句话表达的是一种请求,因此我们转述时应该表达为: mother asked/told me to clean my room. 如果例句表达为: mother said to me, &you should clean your room.& 这时候我们就可以转述为: mother said to me (that) i should clean my room. & 2.&& be/get mad at someone/ something&&&&&& 对某人(或某事)恼火 be mad about/ for/ on someone/ something&& 狂热的迷恋某人(或某事) 例如: my younger sister is always losing her keys and mother gets really mad at her.& 我妹妹总是掉钥匙,妈妈对她很恼火。 the boy is mad at online games and he spends all his time in playing pc games.&& 那男孩对网络游戏着了迷,把时间都花在电脑游戏上。 & 3.&& how&s it going? 这是口语体中表示询问的话,相当于说how is everything going on? (最近如何?近况如何?) & 4.&& be in good health 表示&身体健康&,&身体状况不错&,相当于feel well. & 5.&& have a hard time with something 表示&在某事上吃苦头&,同义的词组还有have a rough time with something。例如: he didn&t pay much attention to what the teacher said in class and had a really rough time in the following examination.& 他在课堂上没怎么听讲,在随后的考试中大吃苦头。 & 6.&& start a habit (of doing something)& 开始养成(做某事的)习惯 form a habit&& 养成某种习惯 fall/ get into the habit of && 沾染&&的习惯 get out of a habit&&&&&&& 戒除一种习惯 out of habit&&&&&&&& 出于习惯 例如: at the age of twelve he fell into the habit of smoking.&&& 十二岁时他就染上了抽烟的习惯。 don&t scold him. he did this totally out of habit.&& 不要批评他了。他这么做完全是出于习惯。 & 7.&& get over& 克服(困难);从(病、损失等中)恢复过来 go over&& 复习 例如: cheer up! i&m sure you&ll soon get over the difficulty. &振作起来!我相信你会很快克服困难的。 you should go over the lessons since there will be a test tomorrow.& 由于明天有考试,你应该复习功课。 & & 好了,让我们来检查一下本课知识点的掌握情况。 & 一、&&&& 连词成句。 1.&& math teacher, could, said, i, my, better, do _________________________________________________________________ 2.&& my party, would, lily, she, on, night, said, come, friday, to _________________________________________________________________ 3.&& thailand, next summer holiday, she, denis, visit, told, would, me _________________________________________________________________ 4.&& hard-working, i, the, was, english, said, teacher _________________________________________________________________ 5.&& homework, i, she, own, think, should, do, her _________________________________________________________________ 6. hard, history, i, a, had, time, with, really && __________________________________________________________________ & 二、读下面的一篇短文,然后根据短文内容,将问题的最佳答案填写在题目前的括号里。 music effect &eddie liked music very much when he was at school, but when he went to the university he decided to study medicine, instead of music. when he passed his examinations and became a doctor, he had to work in a hospital for some time. there he discovered that a lot of the patients were happier and caused less trouble if pleasant music was played to them. when eddie got an office and began to work for himself, he decided to keep his patients happy by having tape recorder in his waiting room play beautiful music for them. &but soon after the tape recorder had been put in, eddie&s nurse heard a woman, who was sitting in the crowded waiting room one morning, complain, &here we&re all waiting to see the doctor, and he&s just playing the violin in his office instead of doing his work!& & (&& ) 1. what did eddie like when he was at school? a. language&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. math c. music&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. medicine (&& ) 2. what did he study at the university? a. medicine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. music c. science&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. language (&& ) 3. where did eddie work after he passed his examinations? a. in his school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. in a hospital c. in a clinic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. in an office (&& ) 4. what did pleasant music do to a lot of the patients in the hospital? a. it could cure the illness.&&&&&&& b. it made patients happier. c. it caused less trouble to the patients. d. both b and c. (&& ) 5. why did eddie put a tape recorder in his waiting room? a. because he liked music very much. b. because it would attract more patients. c. because it would keep his patients happy. d. because it would make his patients more relaxed. (&& ) 6. what did eddie&s nurse hear a patient say one morning? a. the music was so lovely. b. who played the music. c. the music was so bad. d. the doctor was playing his violin instead of doing his work. & & &等一下!再回过头来仔细检查一遍&& & & 现在来看看答案吧: & 一、1.& my math teacher said i could do better. 2.&& lily said she would come to my party on friday night .3.& denis told me she would visit thailand next summer holiday. 4.& the english teacher said i was hard-working. 5.& i think she should do her own homework. 6.& i had a really hard time with history. & 二、1. c&&&& 2. a&&&& 3. b&&&& 4. d&&&& 5. c&&&& 6. d & & & 都做对了吗?你真棒!!!这一课基本的知识点你已经都掌握了,别忘了有时间多复习哦 :) & &现在我们来轻松一下欣赏一首歌。这是获得2001年葛兰美提名(grammy nominees 2001)的一首由&小甜甜&britney spears演唱的oops! i did it again。你可以点击下面的地址链接下载这首歌,或者在中输入oops! i did it again搜索这首歌。 http://www./songs/britney/oops%20i%20did%20it%20again.mp3 注意听歌曲里面的一段对白,你都能听出来吗?是什么意思呢?试着将那段对白转换成间接引语。 & oops! i did it again britney spears & i think i did it again i made you believe we're more than just friends & oh baby it might seem like a crush but it doesn't mean that i'm serious 'cause to lose all my senses that is just so typically me oh baby, baby. & *oops & i did it again, i play with your heart, got lost in the game oh baby, baby ... & oops& you think i'm in love, that i'm sent from above, i'm not that innocent! * & you see my problem as this i'm dreaming away wishing that heroes they truly exist. i cry, watching the days can't you see i'm a fool in so many ways? but to lose all my senses that is just so typically me oh baby, baby& & repeat * * & (all abroad!) &britney, before you go, there is something that i want you to have!& &oh it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isn't this...?& &yeah, it is!& &but i thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.& &well baby, i went down and got it for you.& &oh you shouldn't have...& & & & & & 一 词组互译: & 1. surprise party _________________       2. first of all ____________________ 3. be supposed to do sth. ___________ 4. in good health _________________ 5. get over _____________________  6. 对&非常愤怒, 恼火 ______________        7. 把&传给另一个, 转移 ____________       8. 在某方面做得好, 擅长 ____________       9. 年终考试 _______________________         10. 成绩报告单 _____________________ &   二 将下列直接引语的句子改写为间接引语: &    1. lana said, &i'm going to have a surprise party for maria.& &     lana said that _______________________________. &    2. the teacher said, &my students are hard-working.& &     the teacher said that __________________________. &    3. tom told jane, & i will lend my bicycle to you.& &     tom told jane that ________________________. &    4. my friend said, &i'm sorry that i 'd gotten mad.& &     my friend said that ________________________. &    5. she asked me, &why do you want to do that?& &     she asked me ____________________________. & &  参考答案 & 一. 1. 惊喜聚会   2. 首先,第一   3. 应该做&   4. 身体健康的   & 5. 恢复, 克服  6. be mad at   7. pass on    &&&8. do well in&&  9. end-of-term exam      10. report card & 二. &    1. lana said that she was going to have a surprise party for maria. &    2. the teacher said that his/ her students were hardworking. &    3. tom told jane that he would lend his bicycle to her/jane. &    4. my friend said that she was sorry that she'd gotten mad. & &    5. she asked me why i wanted to do that. & & & & 直接引语和间接引语 1. he often says & i shall tell you about them.& he often tells me that _____ will tell _____ about ______. a. i&you&them&&&& b. he&me&them&& c. he&you&us&&&&d. i&me&you 2. you must say to her, & i depend on you and him .& you must tell her that _____ depend on ____ and _____. a. i&you&him&&&& b. she&you&me&&&&c. you&her&him&&&&d. you&me&him 3. i shall tell him, & i have written to you and her twice.& i shall tell him that _____ have written to _____ and ______ twice. a. i&him&her&&&&b. you&him&her&&&&c. i &you&me&&&&d. you&me&her 4. jack said to me,& you look worried today.& jack told me that _____ worried _____. a. he looks&today&& b. you look&today&&c. we looked&that day&&d. i looked&that day 5. we said to her,& they&re walking through the street now.& we told her that _____ through the street ______. a. we were walking&then&&&& b. you are walking&now&& c .they were walking&then&& d. they walking&now 6. mr black said, &i have walked a long way this week.& mr black said that ______ a long way _____. a. i had walked&last week&&&& b. he had walked&that week c. i walked&last week&&&&&&&& d. he has walked&this week 7. mrs johnson said,& i drew the picture last week.& mrs johnson said that _____ the picture _____. a. she drew&the week before&&&&&&&&&& b. i had drawn &that week c. she had drawn &the week before&&&&&& d. i drew &the last week 8. you said to me,& i had thought it over before you asked.& you told me that you ______it over before _____. a. had thought&i asked&&&&&& b. had thought&you had asked c. had had thought&i asked&&&&d. thought&you had asked 9. the man thought,& i shall take it back tomorrow.& the man thought that ____ take it back _____. a. i shall&tomorrow&&&&&& b. i shall&the next day c. he should&tomorrow&&&&&&d. he would &the next day 10. they said to us, & are you afraid to leave this house ?& they asked us ____ afraid to leave _____ house. a. that were we&this&&b. that we were&that&&c. if were we &this d. if we were&that 11. &do you know english ?& he asked. he asked if _______english. a. i knew&&&&b. you know&& c. he knew&&&&d. i know 12.he said, &do i have anything to do with her ?& he asked ____ anything to do with _____& a. if did he have &me&&b. if he had&me c. whether he had&her d. whether he had&her 13.i said to jenny, &are you getting on well with him now ?& i asked jenny _____ getting on well with him ____. a. whether was she &then&&&&&&b. if she was &then c. how was i &now&&&&&&&&&& d. how i was &now 14. the teacher asked, & has she read enough this week ?& the teacher asked ____ read enough ____ week. a. if she had&that&&b. whether she has &this&& c. if had she&that&&d. whether has she &this 15. jane said, & what did he hear about a week ago ?& jane asked ____ about _____. a. that he heard&a week ago&&&&&& b. if he heard&the week ago c. what he had herd& a week ago&& d. what he had heard&the week before 16. people said, & who had they taken away when it got dark?& people asked who______ taken away when it _____dark. a. had they &got b. they had&got&&c. had they had&had got&& d. they had had&had got 17. she asked,& whose house will he break into next time ?& she asked whose house ____ break into _____. a. will he&next time&&b. would he&the next time c. he will&next time&&d. he would&the next time 18. jack said to her ,&where do you spend your holidays ?& jack asked her where ____ holidays. a. she spend her&&&&b. you spend your&& c. she spent her&&&&d. you spent your 19.black asked me, & why haven&t you left here yet ?& black asked me why ____ yet. a. i hadn&t left there&& b. i haven&t left here&&c. hadn&t i left there d. haven&t i left here 20.the teacher asked her, &|does the sun rise in the east ?& the teacher asked her ____ the sun ____ in the east. a. if&rise&&&&b. if&rises&&&&&& c. whether&rose&&&&&& d. whether did &rise 21. the man said to me, &please send for a doctor now !& the man ____ me _____ for a doctor. a. ordered&to send&then b. told &send&now c. asked&to send&then d. asked&send&now 22. the mother said, &be friendly to others , son.& the mother ______ friendly to others. a. asked her son be&& b. ordered her son to be&&c. told her son be&&d. told her son to be 23. i said to my daughter, &don&t make any mistakes in it .& i _____ my daughter +_____ any mistakes in it. a. asked&don&t make&&b. ordered&didn&t make c. told&not to make&&d. told&to not make 24. he said,&&&mr black , introduce yourself to them, please.& he ______ mr black ____ to them. a. asked&to introduce yourself&&&&b. asked&to introduce himself c. told&introduce yourself&&&&&&&&d. ordered&introduce himself 25. the teacher said to the boys ,&pay attention to this.& the teacher _____ the boys _____ attention to ______. a. asked&pay&this&&b. ordered&to pay&this&&c. told&pay&that&&d. told&to pay&that 26. the man shouted,& you don&t make so much noise.& the man ____ too much noise. a. ordered them not to make&&&&b. told you not to make&& c. asked them to not make&&&& d. shouted you to not make 27. the captain said,& take hold of this end, man !& the captain ____ the soldier ____ hold of +_____ end. a. asked&to take&that b. asked&take&this c. ordered&to take&that d. ordered&take&this 28. the mother said,& doctor, please save my son.& the mother _____ son. a. asked doctor save my&&b. asked the doctor to save her c. told doctor save my&&d. told the doctor to save her 29. he said to the soldiers,& put down your guns at once.& he _____ the soldiers ____ down ____ guns at once. a. ordered&to put&their&& b. told&to put&their&& c. ordered&put&your&& d. told&put&your 30. she said that she ____ there for a long time. a. has lived&& b. had lived&&&&c. lived&&&&d. was living 31. tom told me that he _____. a. will help me with my geography&&&&b. will help me for my geography c. would help me with my geography&& d. would help me for my geography 32. she told me that her mother ____ for several days. a. has been ill&&&& b. had been ill&&&& c. is ill&&&&&& d. was ill 33. please tell me ____ these books you like best. a. what&&&& b. what of&&&& c. which&&&& d. which of 34. he asked me _____ my home was. a. what&& b. where&&&& c. which&&&& d. when 35. &_____?& she asked her son. a. where you have been&&&&&&b. where you went&& c. where had you been&&&& d. where have you been 36. the boy said,& i don&t like dancing.& the boy said ____ like dancing. a. i don&t&&&&&&b. he doesn&t&&&& c. i didn&t&&&&&&d. that he didn&t 37. she said to me, & i&m living in a small village now & a. she said to me she is living in a small village now&& b. she said to me that i am living in a small village now c. she told me that she was living in a small village then&& d. she told me that she lived in a small village then. 38. the children said,& we had a football match today.& the children said____ a football match _____. a. they had&today&& b. they had had&that day c. we had&today&&d. we had had&that day 39. the students said,& we have finished cleaning our classroom.& the students said _____ cleaning _____ classroom. a. they had finished&their&&&&b. they finished&their&& c. they have finished&their&&d. we had finished&our 40 &if you aren&t here on time tomorrow.& mr black said to jenny, & i&ll write your parents about this .&mr black told jenny that _______. a.&&&& he will write to her parents about this if she isn&t here on time tomorrow. b.&&&&&&he would write to her parents about this if she wasn&t her on time the next day. c.&&&& he would write to her parents about that if she wasn&t there on time the next day. d.&&&& he was going to write to her parents about that if she wasn&t there on time the next day. 41.the boy often says, & i&m going to be a player when i grow up.& the boy often says ____ be a player when _____. a. he was going to&he grew up&&&& b. he is going to&he grows up c. he would&he grew up&&&&&&&&&& d. i was going to&i grew up 42. the teacher said to us,&& &light travels much faster than sound.& the teacher said to us that light ____ much faster than sound. a. will travel&&&& b. traveled&&&&&&c. travels&&&&&& d. was traveling 43. &my brother joined the army in 1978.& said wei fang. wei fang said that her brother ____ the army in 1978. a. joined&&&&&& b. had joined&&&&c. would join&&&& d. joins 44.my friend said,& you needn&t go& a. my friend said that i needn&t go&&&& b. my friend told me not to go c. my friend told you not to go&&&&&&&&d. my friend said that i didn&t have to go 45. &are you going to your home town this summer ?& he said. a.&&&& he told me that i was going to my home town this summer. b.&&&&&&he said that if i was going to my home town that summe c.&&&& he asked me whether was i going to his home town this summer d.&&&& he asked me if i was going to my home town that summer. 46. & would you like coffee or tea ?& asked mother. mother asked us ______. a. if i would like coffee and tea&&&&&&b. if would i like coffee or tea c. whether i would like coffee or tea&&&&d. whether would i like coffer or tea 47.he didn&t tell me _____ or go home. a. whether to wait&&&&b. if to wait&&&& c. to wait&& d. if that she shout to wait 48 &why didn&t you call me an hour ago ?& he said. a.&&&& he asked me why i didn&t call him an hour ago b.&&&&&&he said why i hadn&t called him an hour before c.&&&& he asked why hadn&t i called him an hour before ? d.&&&& he asked why i hadn&t called him an hour before 49. mother asked,& what has happened to you, xiao li ?& a.&&&& mother asked, xiao li, what has happened to you b.&&&&&&mother asked what had happened to xiao li c.&&&& mother asked xiao li what had happened to him d.&&&& mother asked xiao li what ha happened to you 50. he said to his son & put on more clothes&& a.&&&& he told his son to put on more clothes b.&&&&&&he asked his son put on more clothes c.&&&& he said to his son that he would put on more clothes d.&&&& he told his son that he should put on more clothes &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在进行时ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信