表达英语怎么说一个强的团队怎么说最好

当前位置: &
求翻译:我查阅了很多关于你们公司的资料,认为你们拥有一个很好的研发团队,可以提供从设计到成品一条龙服务。这也是我找上你们的原因。因为我们需要一个好的团队为我们负责产品设计。是什么意思?
我查阅了很多关于你们公司的资料,认为你们拥有一个很好的研发团队,可以提供从设计到成品一条龙服务。这也是我找上你们的原因。因为我们需要一个好的团队为我们负责产品设计。
问题补充:
I went through a lot of information about your company that you have a good R & D team can provide services from design to finished. This is what I find on your reasons. We need a good team is responsible for product design.
I read a lot about your company that you have a very good R&D team, you can provide a design to the finished product. This is why I found you on the reasons. Because we need a good team is responsible for product design.
I have consulted very many about your company's material, thought you have a very good research and development team, may provide from designs to the end product start-to-finish service.This also is I looks for your reason.Because we need a good team to be responsible for the product design for us.
I review a lot of information about your companies, think you have a very good team, from design to the finished product through-train service. This is why I find you. Because we need a good team as we are responsible for product design.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译本人性格开朗,积极向上,思维活跃,易于沟通,有良好的语言表达能力,具有好的团队意识,吃苦耐劳,勤奋踏实,诚实守信是我的工作根本,做事认真,有耐心,具有亲和力.对于自己的目标,会_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译本人性格开朗,积极向上,思维活跃,易于沟通,有良好的语言表达能力,具有好的团队意识,吃苦耐劳,勤奋踏实,诚实守信是我的工作根本,做事认真,有耐心,具有亲和力.对于自己的目标,会
英语翻译本人性格开朗,积极向上,思维活跃,易于沟通,有良好的语言表达能力,具有好的团队意识,吃苦耐劳,勤奋踏实,诚实守信是我的工作根本,做事认真,有耐心,具有亲和力.对于自己的目标,会坚持不懈的努力完成.
I'm outgoing,positive,have agile mind and easy to communicate as well as good language skills,I also have good team consciousness,I'm hard-working,reliable,diligent and steady,I belive that honesty and faithfulness are the root of work,I am careful,patient,easy-going and always persistent in finishing any objective with any effort.
要换成西方人的思维来翻译 I am open and positive, a strong communicator with good team work.
I am also a hard worker, and pay great attention to what I do.
I am a friendly person and committed to the goal set.
I'm outgoing, ambitious, easygoing and active. With a good ability of language expression and team spirit, meanwhile, I'm diligent and be able to endure the hard work.英语翻译我相信,爱一行才能干好一行.我本人适应性强,责任心强,勤勉不懈,并具有良好的团队精神,优秀的口头、书面表达能力.能够熟练操作各种办公软件及设备,以胜任现代化办公的需求._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我相信,爱一行才能干好一行.我本人适应性强,责任心强,勤勉不懈,并具有良好的团队精神,优秀的口头、书面表达能力.能够熟练操作各种办公软件及设备,以胜任现代化办公的需求.
英语翻译我相信,爱一行才能干好一行.我本人适应性强,责任心强,勤勉不懈,并具有良好的团队精神,优秀的口头、书面表达能力.能够熟练操作各种办公软件及设备,以胜任现代化办公的需求.
I believe that love can do a good line.I am strong adaptability,a strong sense of responsibility,hard-working unremittingly,and have good team spirit,good oral and written expression ability.Can skilled operate all kinds of office software and equipment,modern office needs to do
I believe that one love one industry can do a good job. I am strong adaptability, a strong sense of responsibility, hard-working and have good team spirit, good oral and written expression ability. I ...
I believe that love and his party can do a good line. I am adaptable, responsible, diligent work, and has a good team, excellent oral and written expression. Proficiency in various office software and equipment to competent modern office needs.
我相信,爱一行才能干好一行。I believe that if you want to do your job good well.You should love what you do first.我本人适应性强,责任心强,勤勉不懈,并具有良好的团队精神,优秀的口头、书面表达能力。I have a perfect adaptability, responsible ...怎样打造一个好的团队_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
怎样打造一个好的团队
《​西​游​记​》​中​的​唐​僧​团​队​,​虽​然​是​虚​拟​的​,​但​是​师​徒​历​经​百​险​求​取​真​经​的​故​事​,​不​仅​家​喻​户​晓​,​而​且​是​中​国​文​化​的​集​中​代​表​。​阿​里​巴​巴​的​总​裁​马​云​,​就​非​常​欣​赏​唐​僧​团​队​,​认​为​一​个​理​想​的​团​队​就​应​该​有​这​四​种​角​色​。​一​个​坚​强​的​团​队​,​基​本​上​要​有​四​种​人​:​德​者​、​能​者​、​智​者​、​劳​者​。​德​者​领​导​团​队​,​能​者​攻​克​难​关​,​智​者​出​谋​划​策​,​劳​者​执​行​有​力​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢大家说在一个团队里面如何去处理好与各个成员之间的关系呢?_百度知道
大家说在一个团队里面如何去处理好与各个成员之间的关系呢?
提问者采纳
1、表面上必须一团和气,多多帮助人,给足别人面子。2、心里必须明白,无论你或别人,所作的一切都是从自己利益出发的,因此处事时要在三小心缉姬光肯叱厩癸询含墨,别损害别人的利益,这条最关键。3、善于观察,投其所好,虚荣的多夸些,贪心的让他占些小便宜。4、个性不要太强,不要出头。5、别人的好处到处去说,坏处则烂在肚子里。
提问者评价
谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
不该说的话就别乱说 这样就可以了
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖