Iyouhuisheesheit中文

08年艳照新闻_成人wuyuet_台湾小色妇_前原爱快播书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你喜欢读的书及你对读书这种爱好的看法。Dear Li Ming,I’d like to know what you often do in
your free time. Do you spend much time on reading? What do you think about
reading? I like reading novels (小说) very much. My favourite
book is Jane Eyre. It was written by Charlotte Bronte. She was born in
Britain. She was a famous writer in the world. She wrote many books and Jane
Eyre was one of the best. In this book, she wrote about a woman named Jane
Eyre. Jane Eyre wasn’t pretty, but she had a strong idea of self-respect (自尊心). She never gave up
whenever she met any difficulties in her life. I was deeply moved by her
story. I like the book very much.Yours,TomHi Tom,It’s very nice to hear that you like reading a lot. ________________________________Yours,Li Ming-乐乐题库
& Module知识点 & “书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一...”习题详情
162位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.9%
书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你喜欢读的书及你对读书这种爱好的看法。Dear Li Ming,I’d like to know what you often do in
Eyre. Jane Eyre wasn’t pretty, but she had a strong idea of self-respect (自尊心). She never gave up
story. I like the book very much.Yours,Tom&Hi Tom,It’s very nice to hear that you like reading a lot. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li MingHi Tom,
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语八年级下册Module 6练习题
分析与解答
习题“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是一篇给材料作文,根据根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封回信,在写作中首先要读懂书信的内容,把握主旨,谈谈你谈谈你喜欢读的书,同时还要阐述你对读书这种爱好的看法,在写作中不能出现自己的真实姓名,做到前后连贯,符合应用文题的书写格式
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回...”主要考察你对“Module 6 Entertainment”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 6 Entertainment
与“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回...”相似的题目:
&& We all need a healthy environment, but we produce waster every day and it does harm to our environment. Though we are young, we can still do something to help. In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here are some ideas for you to live a green life. Rememb reduce(减少), reuse and recycle(循环使用). Reduce means" use less". Don't waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution and waste going into the environment. Before we buy something new, think if it is really necessary or maybe the old one will be just as good! When we do buy thing, choose local products if possible, and try not to buy too many things from abroad. Reuse mean" use again". Use things for as long as possible. When we buy things, make sure that they last a long time. We should take care of them so that they will last, and we should repair them if we can instead of throwing them away and buying new ones. Don't use a paper cup or a paper bag. It's better to use a china cup(瓷杯) and a lunch box because you can use them again. Recycle means" change things into something else". Although it takes energy to change something into something else, it's better than throwing things away or burning them. Find out what can be recycled in your neighbourhood and take part in recycling programmes. We should also buy products made from recycled materials, such as recycled paper, to help save trees.Title:&&&&&【小题1】&to Live a Green LifeWe produce waste
every day and it is &&&&【小题2】&&&& for us. We can do something to help.IdeasDoDon’tTo&&&&【小题3】&&&&Use less*Try to save
something*Don’t buy too
many things from foreign &&&&【小题4】&&&&.To reuseUse &&&&【小题5】&&&&*Use things for us
long as possible.*Buy things that
last long.*Take care of
things or &&&&【小题6】&&&&the old things.&&&
Don’t use &&&&【小题7】&&&& cups or bags.To recycleChange things into
something &&&&【小题8】&&&&*Join in recycling
programmes.*Buy &&&&【小题9】&&&& made
from recycled materials.&&&
Don’t &&&&【小题10】&&&& things away or burn them.&&&&
People live all over world. They live on land that is low. They live on land that is high. Some live near the oceans. Others live far from the oceans.Earth has many different kinds of lands. In some places, the land is flat(平坦的). Flat lands are called plains(平原).Some parts of Earth have hills. Hills are higher than the land around them. But hills are lower than mountains. Did you ever try to ride your bicycle up a hill? Some parts of Earth touch oceans. These parts are called coasts. Some lands have water all around them. These lands are called islands.Earth has many different bodies of water, too. You know about the oceans. There are very large bodies of water. The water in the oceans is salty. There are also smaller bodies of water called lakes. Lakes have land all around them. Rivers carry water from the land. They are long bodies of running water. The water in rivers is not salty. Most lakes do not have salty water, either.【小题1】 People live on &&&& lands.A.high and saltyB.low and highC.low and saltyD.salty and flat【小题2】Hills are higher than &&&& and lower than &&&&.A.mountains/the landB.mountains/lakesC.the land/mountainsD.lakes/islands【小题3】Some lands with water around them are called &&&&.A.hillsB.mountainsC.flatsD.islands【小题4】What’s the meaning of the word “coast”?A.海岛B.海岸C.海洋D.海滩【小题5】According To(根据) the passage, which sentence is TRUE?A.The water in rivers and lakes is salty. B.The water in oceans and all lakes is salty.C.The water in oceans and some lakes is salty. D.The water in oceans and of lakes is salty.&&&&
The teacher advised Tom &&&&&some English programme to improve his oral Englishwatchwatchesto watchwatching
“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你喜欢读的书及你对读书这种爱好的看法。Dear Li Ming,I’d like to know what you often do in
story. I like the book very much.Yours,TomHi Tom,It’s very nice to hear that you like reading a lot. ________________________________Yours,Li Ming”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你喜欢读的书及你对读书这种爱好的看法。Dear Li Ming,I’d like to know what you often do in
story. I like the book very much.Yours,TomHi Tom,It’s very nice to hear that you like reading a lot. ________________________________Yours,Li Ming”相似的习题。紧绷超短裙热舞_我和姨姐的干_同事拿高跟鞋插穴_日本少女咪咪
紧绷超短裙热舞为你提供我和姨姐的干的内容,其中有同事拿高跟鞋插穴包括相关的日本少女咪咪,肉丝袜妈妈做爱文章资料等.
紧绷超短裙热舞_我和姨姐的干_同事拿高跟鞋插穴_日本少女咪咪
  他还没冲到湖面,眼前白影一闪,月无殇竟后发而先至,扑通一声提前下水!萧青麟面无表情,依旧平静地数道:“二……”然而,就在那个无星无月的夜里,你亲手扼杀了所有关于阳光灿烂的憧憬。清脆的碎裂声静止了饭店里的所有声音,鲜红的血液顺着苏天乐的额头汩汩流下,他颤抖着身子站起来,转过头,对我微微一笑,嘴巴动了动,便倒了下去。王鑫然道:“你自然不知,我来告诉你。这百年老宅,再加上后山的林场,岂不是一笔巨财?只要略加变通,还怕白花花的银子不往口袋里飞么?”沙希扬起唇角:“我等你!”说完掉头就走,也不怕被外面的粉丝认出。他将包袱在背上系紧,辨明方向,沿着一条往南的小路走去。行了约莫大半个时辰,眼看离湖岸越来越远,却累得全
我和姨姐的干
同事拿高跟鞋插穴
日本少女咪咪
肉丝袜妈妈做爱文章
友情链接: |
版权所有 copyright 2014 .cn/ all rights reserved
紧绷超短裙热舞_我和姨姐的干_同事拿高跟鞋插穴_日本少女咪咪小泽真珠电影集_欧美小伙干老肥婆图片_波多野结衣torrnet_千秋真一成人黄色电影马路边捡到的醉酒丝袜美少女,群交无码电影,回来的时候,她是知道的
回来的时候,她是知道的。但是程甜有
“你还说你没叫我上肉呼呼熟女pp人体艺术自拍车?难道我是自愿的吗?”&&&&  “哈哈,你一个人在吃独食啊。”桑春看到丁文手里还捧着碗,打趣地说,然后凑到桌前看了看菜式,囔着不错,惹得他媳妇朝他不住扔白眼。&&&&  “丁学哥!丁学哥!”游彩霞尾追着丁文喊,崴脚好了,仍步履生风。&&&&
“村长、叔公、阿康伯、进财伯。”程一向前踏了一步。&&&&
哪有她这种拖地的?看的罗敏生就想骂她。&&&&  “菜园子在哪儿?我去看看。”常知伟似乎将这儿当做桑家鱼庄的原料基地,一点都不介意。章守志高兴地引他前去。&&&&
程甜今天早早就上床睡觉了。不过她在床上是辗转难眠,翻来覆去的。程一和程达理回来的时候,她是知道的。但是程甜有些不知道要怎么面对程一,就捂着被子装睡了。现在程一进屋了,程甜醒着今天的事情。她不免有些紧张。&&&&
两个一边吃着面一边聊着天,弄得秦冰媛和肖米都很吃醋的样子,特别是肖米,时不时投给罗敏生一个暧昧的眼神。&&&&
看过书的小伙群交无码电影伴们记得帮忙收藏一下,宅成人黄色电肉呼呼熟女自拍影马路边捡到的醉酒丝袜美少女男在这拜谢了!!&&&&
“你看什么呀?信不信我把你的眼珠子给挖出来?”&&&&  “窝这里有什么不好,过得安稳、自在。”九叔公感慨地说,“你看大头你不是回来了么?小春把石板条路铺到家门口了,桑家坞以后会好起来的。”&&&&
程甜捧着茶杯显得很是尴尬,这欧阳老夫人怎么老是不接过茶。程甜瞥了眼老夫人。那夫人也是一直看着她。程甜无奈,只能向程一求助。&&&&
友情链接:}

我要回帖

更多关于 youhuishe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信