我喜欢运动英语作文文喜欢的运动

优秀英语作文:我最喜欢的运动明星
编辑点评:
英语作文是国内大多学生的难点,主要原因是平时练得太少,勤能补拙,接下来小便会为大家整理一些不同题材的作文,希望能给大家有所启发。下面是一篇介绍我国乒乓球运动员刘国正的英语短文,帮助我们对于写人物的能力,让我们一同领略一下吧!
请根据下面英文提示,以&My favorite sports star&为题,写一篇介绍我国乒乓球运动员刘国正的英语短文。
Liu Guozheng
Born:&&&& May 7, 1980 in Wuhan, Hubei Province
Height:&& 1.68 m
Weight:& 66 kg
Hobbies: listening to music and playing billiards
More information: started playing chosen to join the National Team in 1994; won s likes working hard and being strict with himself
注意:1. 词数:100左右; 2. 短文需包括以上所有要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
My favorite sports star
Liu Guozheng is my favorite sports star. He was born in Wuhan, Hubei Province, on May 7, 1980. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 66 kilograms. When he was six years old, he started playing table tennis. In 1994, he was chosen to join the National Team. Working hard at his training and being strict with himself,& he has won several championships in both national and world competitions. In his spare time, he likes listening to music and playing billiards. Now he is training harder to win more honors for our country, as well as for himself.&
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
一篇英语作文,即是若干的单词加若干的语法的集合体。但是你必须要学会巧妙运用它们之间组合的艺术,才能形成一篇好文章。并获得考核者的亲睐,下面这个系列是高考英语作文指导,本篇为对学生汉英翻译能力的培养。希望对你有益!
最新2015高考英语作文指导信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:关于我喜欢的运动
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文喜欢的运动_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文喜欢的运动
英语作文喜欢的运动
My Favorite Sport My favorite sport is basketball. Playing basketball is very interesting and useful. I often play basketball with my friends. Playing basketball makes me fit and make more friends. I also learn teamwork through play basketball. I love it. And I will play it every Sunday morning.您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
My favorite Sports 我最喜欢的运动_2000字
My favorite Sports 我最喜欢的运动_2000字
作者:& | & 初二&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
My favorite Sports is basketballI think it is so cool. Basketball requires speed height and skills. I run jump switch and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I&m like wind flying in the playground for my goal which makes me feel so great!
我最喜欢的体育运动就是篮球,我觉得它很酷。篮球运动需要速度,高度和技能。我跑,跳,转,并设法投中!我身体的各个部分都通过这个运动得到锻炼。我感觉我就像风在操场上为我的目标飞行,这让我觉得很好!
Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle decide and judge quickly as a leopard and run for it as a wolf.
篮球需要快速的反应和决策。当机会来临的时候,它可能就在下一秒消失。我应该保持一个眼睛看着一只鹰,判断快如豹,并像狼一样快速移动。
Further more basketball is a sports more than just exercising It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time I need to keep an eye on the whole game knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.
此外,篮球是一项运动不仅仅是锻炼,它需要团队合作。没有人可以发挥自己。一个团队一起工作。所以我学会了在这个比赛中与他人合作。我应该了解我的队友做什么他需要我为他做的。另一方面,我应该学会向我的队友表达我需要什么。同时,我需要关注整个比赛,知道我们球队的情况和另一队的情况。这需要更多的合作和战略。
I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life.
我打篮球已经5年了。我有许多好朋友在这运动。它骄傲地赢得我的团队和我的学校的荣誉。我享受所有游戏与我的朋友。篮球是我最好的朋友在未来和我的学校生活最美好的记忆。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41144/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章
同年级的其他文章求一篇“我最喜欢的运动明星”的英语作文
求一篇“我最喜欢的运动明星”的英语作文
最好和别人写的人不一样的(是仲满就更好了),有间隔,顺便求中文翻译
不区分大小写匿名
&The Chinese sport shooter I like best is Wang Yifu who was in terms of Olympic medals one of the most successful sport shooters of all times. He specializes in the 50 m Pistol and 10 m Air Pistol events. Wang won his first Olympic medal in the Los Angeles games at the age of 23. After this, the Air Pistol event was added to the program, and this is where he has achieved his greatest accomplishments. He won the 1992 gold medal only days after a new medal in the 50 m event. His three attempts to repeat the victory have provided impressive results and very tight duels: In the 2004 competition, Wang scored 590 once more, but lost the Olympic record to Mikhail Nestruev (Russia) who achieved 591. However, Wang Yifu chased quickly and eventually won by a margin of 0.2 points to get his second Olympic gold.&&&
就写姚明吧,中国的篮球骄傲。中国的骄傲。
姚明,生于日,身高2.26m,体重140.6kg,第3位登陆nba的中国球员,绰号“小巨人”,nba历史上首位获得“状元秀”的外籍球员;过去的3个nba 赛季,场均分和投篮命中率逐年上升,但尚未成为火箭队的绝对核心;连年入选全明星赛首发中锋;9年nba收入15亿人民币;父亲姚志源身高2.08米,母亲身高1.90米,母亲曾是中国国家篮球队的球长;9岁进入青年体校,接受正规篮球训练,14岁入选上海青年篮球队,18岁入选中国国家篮球队;喜欢玩电脑游戏,曾在上海体育技术教育学院学习 ,上海外国语学院的荣誉学生;2005年当选为全国劳动模范;他在《姚明闯荡美利坚》的序言里抱怨盛名之累让他失去了平常人自在的生活方式;他经常说的一句话就是“我随时等待祖国的召唤”。
姚明能够在全明星赛上年年出任首发中锋,是因为他得到了广大球迷的喜爱,特别是华人球迷的喜爱,姚明的中国人身份激发了海外华人的故土情结,提高了中华民族的凝聚力和向心力。也许这就是我喜欢姚明的原因,避而不谈中国的政治,但要说到姚明的作用时,姚明是伟大的。他的东方式的含蓄、幽默、随和以及面对媒体时过人的智慧,也让美国乃至世界更了解中国,成为“中美文化交流的使者”,为两国人民增进彼此了解和友谊架起了一座桥梁;他的伟大归功于自己良好的身体素质与自身的刻苦训练和不怕逆境的精神。
我真的太喜欢姚明了。喜欢他打球的风度,喜欢他高人一等的随和。喜欢他的中国精神。。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的运动英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信