英文 期待下次见面面我帮你喝

英语学习   
来源:21英语网&&&&作者:21st&&&&日期:
刚认识不久的外国小伙伴,你能跟人家混成见面熟吗?别再拿自己口语不够好当借口了,还是想想你的社交策略吧!跟老外聊天,什么该问什么不该问,你造吗?如何加深彼此的好感,你了解不?下面这10个跟老外聊天的技巧,可以帮你火速找到小伙伴。
1. 多问开放式的问题。
Ask open ended questions.
那些问了半天,只能让对方蹦出两个字的问题,就别再问了。想要进一步增进了解,还是聊点儿能让人滔滔不绝的话题吧!毕竟聊得多了才更有可能进一步交往嘛~
It is difficult to connect with someone if you ask them questions that can be answered in two words. There is no chance for a connection to develop. Instead of asking, &Where do you live?& trying asking &What do you think of your neighborhood?&& Instead of &where did you get that shirt?& try &What do you think of the new store in the mall?&& The longer you talk, the more chance there is for a connection to grow.
2. 找找你们的共同点。
Find things in common.
好朋友聊得来,首先要有共同话题。如果对方说自己在银行实习,你可以提提你在金融圈的亲朋好友。如果对方爱看真人秀,那就从你喜欢的节目聊起吧!
If your potential new friend interned at Credit Suisse, discuss that your brother works in finance.& If she is all about reality TV, tell her which shows you&re into.& Friendship is built on commonalities.
3. 多聊点感受。
Use emotion words.
讲话内容太客观实则枯燥乏味。如果你想让对方感兴趣,那就多聊点你的感受吧!比如出门旅行这种事,与其唠叨那些细碎的经过,倒不如跟大家分享你差点找不到北的囧事儿,和如何打发漫长旅途的郁闷。
Sticking to the facts makes a conversation dry and boring. You want to capture your new acquaintance&s interest by using emotion words so they can connect with you on a genuine level. Instead of going into detail about where you stayed on your trip to London, talk about how anxious you felt when you almost missed your connection. Instead of describing how long your commute is, discuss how much you dread that hour of your day.
4. 对方让你想起了谁?
Think of who this person reminds you of.
不管是身边的亲朋好友,还是电视里的名人明星,如果你发现对面这个人和其中哪位有些相似,就大胆说出来吧!大部分人还是会认为这是认可和称赞哒~
If this person reminds you of a friend, someone on TV, or a public figure, tell them, as long as it isn&t insulting, of course.& People love to hear who others think they look or act like.& It is flattering that someone thinks about you enough to compare you to someone that they know and like.
5. 讲话要有正能量。
Say positive things.
抱怨和发牢骚就免了吧!人家还没怎么跟你接触,估计就快受不了了。想想看也能知道,谁会跟平时就爱大惊小怪和满满负能量的人做盆友呢?
Don&t complain or whine about your life or discuss how upset you are by friend or work drama.& This makes a potential friend wary of getting too close. It can seem like you&re always creating drama and negative energy, which is a turn off.
6. 别做大嘴巴!
Don&t gossip.
爱跟别人说闲话的人,旁人都不敢跟他们走太近。谁知道你一扭脸,又会说人家什么呢?所以,聊天的时候最好让人家知道你不是大嘴巴,没事儿别老把其他人扯进话题里。
Many people will gossip right back, but then won&t be interested in becoming a closer friend to you.& In the back of their mind, they will keep wondering what you&re going to say about them when their back is turned.& Try to stay positive and give people the benefit of the doubt when you talk about them, or better, just talk about the two of you without dragging others, who aren&t even there, into the conversation.
7. 别说自己的坏话。
Don&t self-deprecate.
在人前数落自己的不是,会让旁人十分尴尬。这让人家该怎么回应你呢?毕竟不是所有人都能像心理医生那样当你的垃圾桶。
It can make people feel awkward to be around individuals who talk badly about themselves, complaining about their various terrible qualities.& They feel like they have to reassure you, and nobody wants to be someone&s therapist.
8. 称赞你俩的好友。
Praise mutual friends.
如果你们都和同一个人是好朋友,那就一起说说他的好话吧!这样做不仅能提升你们对彼此的好感,还为今后大家一起玩耍创造了机会。
If you know someone in common, talk nicely about them.& This will increase the chances that this new acquaintance thinks well of you, and it also makes it likely that the three of you can hang out sometime.
9. 聊聊今后可以一起参加的活动。
Discuss potential future activities.
如果新认识的小伙伴提到了一个你很感兴趣的活动,下次有类似的活动别忘了叫上他们。千万不要太一本正经地拿出手机查你的档期,你只需立刻表现出热情就好了。
If your new acquaintance mentions an activity that you also enjoy, invite them to join you in the future.& Not in a creepy way where you bring out your phone and start looking at the calendar, but just say that you&d love to have them come along surfing the next time you go to the beach, or whatever the case may be.
10. 要个联系方式不必害臊。
Don&t be shy about asking to connect.
想要和人家成为好朋友,就别太矜持了。社交媒体这么多,加个微博微信神马的没什么大不了。如果对方能爽快地接受邀请加你做好友,那说明他对你的印象也还不错。
Plant the seed that you want to be closer friends by saying something like, &I&ll definitely have to friend you on Facebook.& This is also a good way to assess whether this person is also interested in being friends.& If they seem excited and later immediately accept your friend request, it&s likely that a friendship may be developing.
Past Month
Loading ...
Loading ...参考译文1:我吃hebits是相当不错的itry vegetabies我每天吃水果ABD喝牛奶,我从来没有喝咖啡,当然我爱垃圾食品,我吃了两三次,一个星期哦吨睡眠九个小时,每天晚上吃很多,所以你看我,后我healih和我的健康的生活方式heips,我取得好成绩,良好的食物和锻炼,帮助我siudy更好看参考译文2:我吃的 hebits 都很好试吃很多的 vegetabies 我吃水果阿卜杜勒喝牛奶我从不喝咖啡的课程我爱每一天垃圾食物太,我吃它两三次一周哦和 t 睡九小时每晚,所以你看,我看我的 healih 和我健康的生活方式 heips 之后我获得好成绩好锻炼和食物帮助我更好的农地参考译文3:我吃的 hebits 都很好试吃很多的 vegetabies 我吃水果阿卜杜勒喝牛奶我从不喝咖啡的课程我爱每一天垃圾食物太,我吃它两三次一周哦和 t 睡九小时每晚,所以你看,我看我的 healih 和我健康的生活方式 heips 之后我获得好成绩好锻炼和食物帮助我更好的农地参考译文4:我吃hebits是多么好的itry吃很多vegetabies我吃水果Abd喝牛奶每天我从来没有喝咖啡当然我爱垃圾食物太和我吃两次或三次一周五和T睡9个小时,每天晚上你见我照顾我和我healih健康生活方式heips我得到好的成绩好的食物和运动帮助我siudy更好地语义参照:HUKOU ADD & 户籍地址十月出生 & Born Octoberabort testing &
中止测试i hope we can as before & 我希望我们能像以前一样爱锡美好 珍惜生活 & Aixi better cherish lifeMy friend is a boy.He is very tall and handsome.He also is very helpful and polite. & 我的朋友是一个男童。他是非常高大英俊。他还是很有用和礼貌。but it is too damn hard & 但是它也是难上加难虽然我每天跑步,但还是有点不健康 & Although I run every day, but still a bit unhealthy青少年总是 & 裁剪 & Cutcomplete stric &
(形) 完整的; 完成的; 全部的; 结束的 & (动) 使齐全; 完成; 使完整; 结束 As the various surroundings become fragments, the remaining animal population crowd into smaller areas, causing further destruction of natural surroundings. & 由于各种环境成为片段,其余的动物成更小的地区的人口的人群,造成进一步破坏自然环境。What’s the matter with you? & 什么毛病了?沙滩小子 & Beach boy努力争取做到不让自己后悔 & Strive not to let myself regret少女们永远的偶像bobo曾经是一名人气组合的成员,他虽然已30多岁,仍旧是最当红的电台DJ,他主持的电台节目一直是收听率的冠军。 & Girls idol forever bobo was a member of a popular combination, although he has more than 30 years old, is still the most popular radio DJ, he has been the host of the radio listening figures show champion.如此。。。。。。。以至于 & So ... .... So我们从上海飞往桂林 &
We flew from Shanghai Guilin【性味归经】 性寒,味甘、酸 & "" The cold, sweet flavor, acidthis page must be completed by a designated school official in Korea and signed by the President &
此页必须完成在韩国指定的学校官员和由总统签署I hate the word is: in fact you are very good. & 我不喜欢这个词是: 其实你是很好。他抱怨给他的帮助太少了 &
He complained that too little to help himend up doing nothing well & 最终什么也不好做逛商店 & Store她的继母很丑, &
Her stepmother ugly,吃屎去 &
LeopardBye, do not see again &
再见,看不到再次money money & 洗钱Her situation to determine from the medical point of view &
从医学的角度来确定她的情况葡萄糖酸钙 & Calcium GluconateCannot scan local directory. You may not have permission to perform the operation. & 无法扫描本地目录。您可能没有执行该操作的权限。RATIO & RATIO网络时代软件的碎片化、模块化和重绑定要考虑 &
The fragmentation of the age of the Internet software, modular and re-bound to considerDaRT 7 still includes a step in the Boot Media Wizard to burn the image at the end of the creation process & DaRT 7 烧伤的图像,创建过程结束时启动媒体向导中还包括了一步昨天我去看他,却发现他已于几天前出国了。 & Yesterday I went to see him, only to find that a few days before he had gone abroad.我认为人们不一定贪婪便是要表现出想要千方百计的去得到,这个也可以把贪婪化为一个人向前的动力,例如如果你想要得到一样东西,但是你现在却无法得到,那现在的你不该用不好的方法去得到,而是努力向前,知道拥有得到它的实力。 & I think people are not necessarily greedy is the show you want to do everything possible to get, this can also power forward into a greedy person, for example, if you wanted one thing, but you can not get it, now you shouldn't have to get in a bad way, but efforts to move forward, known to have beenWhat's the time on it? &
什么的时候对它?我只是还没忘记你 & I just forget youand with who u did it..?ur ex..? & 与世卫组织 u 这么做了。。?ur ex。。 吗?他们宁愿去参观博物馆,不愿去爬山 & They would rather go to visit the museums, and they are unwilling to go climbing个人的生活和企业的成长都需要“思变”和“挑战”来激励我们不断前进,成就梦想 & Personal life and business growth needs, "thinking change" and "challenge" to encourage us to continue moving forward, dream of success时间真快呀 &
Time really flies!Yes.clever & Yes.clever湖南在长江南部 & Hunan in the Yangtze River in southernWarmness is luxury—which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.. & ___摰嗅沪豪华-这是深冷和伤害的反映。Dr. Sears has been way more helpful, but let’s face it: & 西尔斯博士已经方式更有帮助,但让我们面对它:估计总统即将发表声明 & Estimated that the President issued a statement about垂直射入 & 垂直射入做家庭作业占据了我每天的大部分业余时间。 & Homework takes up most of my daily leisure time.预祝合作愉快 & I wish the good co-operationThe lion has a baby and the baby lion is two months old & 狮子宝宝,两个月大的婴儿狮子TECHNOLOGY CO. , & 科技有限公司touch the giraffes from tallest to shortest & 触摸从最高到最短的长颈鹿为什么我们不可以每天都能看到对方呢 & Why can we not see each other every day上帝要你死亡,必会先令你疯狂。 &
God wants you dead, you will Bob crazy.他热爱劳动,乐于助人,我们都因该向他学习。 & His love of labor, helpful, and we have to learn from him for that.你明天要去中山广场? &
You go to Zhongshan square tomorrow?他不顾外面的天气炎热,坚持在露天锻炼2个小时 & Despite the hot weather outside, and should adhere to the open-air exercise 2 hour最近查询: & Encourage this sentence I have been working & Site as required under the material, vehicles and thread &
I work you? & In view of the above questions & 过分紧张的零件 & null & 中断关系一向爱 & It revolves around an old Cuban fisherman, with a huge marlin in the Gulf Stream far offshore in the fight. & 正在翻译,请等待... & You go to sleep & Low prices of items can be purchased online at ease & Now, do you alone at home & One year after their marriage on a parting & With a portrait of the creative black wall tiles a stylish sense of color inside the bathroom for the whole black and white mosaic bathroom has brought some youthful vigor.当前位置: &
求翻译:今天走在街上,我遇见了一个很久没见面的朋友,她看起来过得很开心,我们谈了很多以前的事。最后我们约好下次一起出来玩是什么意思?
今天走在街上,我遇见了一个很久没见面的朋友,她看起来过得很开心,我们谈了很多以前的事。最后我们约好下次一起出来玩
问题补充:
Walking in the street today, I met a friend who haven't seen each other for a long time, she seems to have had a great time, we talked about a lot of things before. Finally about better next time we come out to play
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!after a month the man came to see the doctor again."how are you?" said the doctor ."I'm glad to see you again .you look much younger .""oh ,doctor ,I feel quiet well now ," said the man ,"I had a good rest. I went to bad early ,drank a lot of milk and walked a lot .your advice certainly helped me ,but you told me to sm
参考译文1:一个月后,该男子再次来见医生。“你怎么样?”医生说,“我很高兴再次见到你,你看起来更年轻。”:“哦,医生,我觉得现在安静以及,说:”该名男子,“我有一个很好的休息,我去坏的早期,喝很多牛奶,走了很多,你的意见肯定帮我,但你告诉我每天吸一支雪茄,几乎杀死我第一次,这可不是闹着玩的,在我这个年龄开始吸烟!参考译文2:一个月后,该男子再次来见医生。“你怎么样?”医生说,“我很高兴再次见到你,你看起来更年轻。”:“哦,医生,我觉得现在安静以及,说:”该名男子,“我有一个很好的休息,我去坏的早期,喝很多牛奶,走了很多,你的意见肯定帮我,但你告诉我每天吸一支雪茄,几乎杀死我第一次,这可不是闹着玩的,在我这个年龄开始吸烟!参考译文3:一个月后该男子来到再次见到医生。"你好吗?"说医生。我很高兴再次见到你 ; 你看起来更年轻。""哦,医生,我感到平静那么现在,"丈夫说,"我得好好休息一下。我去了,坏早、 喝牛奶了很多,走了很多手机的意见当然帮助我,但你告诉我烟一支雪茄,一天差点杀了我第一次。这不是玩笑,在我的年龄开始吸烟 !参考译文4:经过一个月的人来见医生再次。"你如何? "医生说.“我很高兴再次看到你.你看很年轻.““噢,医生,我觉得现在很安静,”那人说,"我有一个很好的休息。 我到坏早期,喝了很多的牛奶,走了很多.你的意见无疑帮助我,但你告诉我要抽一支雪茄几乎被杀害一天我第一.它不是开玩笑,我年龄开始吸烟!语义参照:once you have formally accepted a place,it is essential that you understand that you are required to pay both the deposit of $ 1000 and teh term's fees in advance. nomal terms and conditions will then apply. & 一旦你已正式接受了一个地方,就必须要知道你是需要预先支付 1000 元和德内收费的按金。然后应用将正常的条款和条件。We are very happy at birthday party & happy birthday party at We are very吊钩钢筋严禁采用冷加工钢筋,并应焊接或绑扎在钢筋骨架上。 & Crane reinforcement is strictly prohibited the use of cold steel and welded or binding on the steel skeleton.今天是星期二,马上就要到国庆节了。我很兴奋,我打算去杭州去看西湖,再在杭州吃晚饭。真是好的一天啊 & Today is Tuesday, is coming to the national day. I'm excited, I intend to go to Hangzhou West Lake, Hangzhou for dinner. It's a good day夹紧卸扣装置 & Clamping device shacklecan I come to you this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon? & 我可以到你今天下午或明天下午呢?现在好好享受家的温暖 &
Now enjoy the warmth of homeHelp each other when both are in humble circumstances, might as well forget in rivers and Lakes &
当两个不起眼的情况下,互相帮助,不如忘记,在河流和湖泊我是你的哥哥 &
I am your brother咱们俩合用这把伞好吗 &
We combined these two umbrella pleaseAccompany you to the end &
陪你到最后How, and how has changed? & 如何,如何改变?3:20交卷。 & 3:20 hand.最近听到甚至动物园里的动物遭到人为伤害,深表震惊 & Recently heard or even animals in a zoo have been man-made damage, deeply shockedUnit Retail & 零售股We make an urgent appeal that measures should be taken to cope with the situation. Our government should start building various facilities such as sewage treatment! plant and encourage scientists to work out more and better ways to reduce the pollution of water. & 我们作出紧急呼吁,应采取措施来应付这种局面。 我们的政府应开始建立各种设施,例如污水处理! 植物和鼓励工作的科学家出更多更好的途径,减少水的污染。你对薪水有什么要求 & What are your salary requirementsHe wearing is a T--shirt is it? & 他失踪前穿著一个T——衬衫是它?小帅哥 &
Small handsome guyNative Grasses & Bird Seed & 本机草科技鸟种子我们班有40十多名学生 & Our class has 40 students in a dozen他一动不动地坐在椅子上,双眼紧闭 &
He sat in his chair, motionless, his eyes closed不该问的不问 & Should not ask do not ask对于世界而言,小胡是一个人;但是对于我,她是我的整个世界。 & World, Xiao Hu is one person but my and my whole world she is.Most of the conflicts between parents and children stem from a _____ misunderstanding & 父母与子女之间的冲突大多源于一个_____的误解父母总是给予我们无私的爱和温暖的保护 & Parents always give us selfless love and warm protectionas the day of graduation is coming nearer,the students are busy packing up their books ang clothes & 毕业的日子即将临近,学生们忙着收拾他们的书籍昂衣服我愿意等候到一个人的出现! & I am willing to wait for the appearance of a man!Ti aspetto & 你方面你的 & pron. (Trad=你的, Pinyin=ni3 de5) yours, belonging to you我靠 你有病盖 & Fuck you sick coverdifferent tenurial statu & nullThe young scientist pursues to have discovered a new planet. & 这位年轻的科学家发现了一颗新的行星奉行。you go back hot hot &
你再热热你是否想过当一个歌手 & Are you gonna be a singer大家累得气喘吁吁 &
Everyone tired and pantinghope Mark and you enjoy today & 希望标记和您享用今天你给我看下你JJ,我就给你找 & You gave me see you JJ, I give you to findBABYCIRI & BABYCIRIAs long as miss not disappeared, and you will live forever in my heart. & 小姐,只要未消失,你将永远活在我的心。摘要  & Executive summarya headache & 一个头痛那时候我还是个爱闯祸的女孩 & At that time I was a girl love troubleCommodity origin &
商品产地勘察、设计直接委托备案 & Surveying, designing direct delegate for the record他不想我缠着他 & He did not want me pestering him和他们交谈 & And talk to themclass benz & 类奔驰Even now he was retire,but he often encourages us that we should study hard and make contribute to China in the future.I like him & Even now he was retire,but he often encourages us that we should study hard and make contribute to China in the future. I like him除了足球 & In addition to footballyou are my fairy tale & 你是我的童话more difficult to discharge &
更难以排出The rapid endangerment and death of many minority languages across the world is a matter of widespread concern, not only among linguists and anthropologists but among all interested in the issues of cultural identity in an increasingly globalized culture. A leading commentator and popular writer on language issues, Dav & 许多少数语言迅速危害和死亡横跨世界是普遍关心事情,不仅在语言学家和人类学家之中,但在所有之中对文化认同感兴趣的问题在越来越globalized文化。 一位主导的评论员和普遍的作家在语言发布,大卫水晶问根本问题, “为什么是语言消亡很重要的?”,回顾当前危机的原因,和调查什么做着减少它的冲击。nocent &
诺桑最近查询: & St Petersburg moisture-proof levee & His father is always smoking & Fire gloves & 但不要保持联系 & With the steel profile Aligned below & 借书 & 最后,他们成功地在1902年 & 获取免费DxO图像FilmPack 3 & 我躺在床上,试图去睡觉 & The cup national higher education college students mathematical modeling competitions & postitch &
从苹果 & Let us enjoy the Linkin Park concert!! & 很大。我们是在同一个类 &
Dream of Enchantment & 布朗将永远不会忘记的一天。 &
If small amount of credit loan demand, and lead to excessive growth more than ability to repay the loans, and the resulting risk control failures}

我要回帖

更多关于 下次见面 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信