Some chilren are still too p______ to go to schoenflies

当前位置: >>>2011年人教版七年级英语上册Unit11 What time do you go to scho..
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“七年级英语人教新目标同步上册”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——');ad_counter++};
PITTSBURGH -
wants nothing to do with any reconciliation attempts by his former "Bash Brother" .
"It's too late. I don't care to ever speak to him again," McGwire
on Wednesday. "What he did was wrong."
Canseco apologized to McGwire while attending the&&commemoration of the 25th anniversary of their 1989 World Series victory last weekend. He had accused McGwire of using performance-enhancing drugs in&his 2005 book, "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits & How Baseball Got Big." McGwire admitted to using PEDs in 2010.
Mitch Haddad/Getty ImagesThey were "brothers" once, but for McGwire (left), there is no love lost between him and Canseco.
It's not the first time Canseco has made a point of publicizing his efforts to reconcile with McGwire. In September 2012, he showed up at a
game at Dodger Stadium wearing a black T-shirt that read, "Sorry for everything, Mark." At the time, McGwire was the Cardinals hitting coach.
"I can care less what he does," McGwire said.
McGwire, now the
hitting coach, said he got a text from former A's teammate Mike Gallego telling him he was missed at the ceremony. McGwire was with the Dodgers in St. Louis at the time. He and Dodgers pitching coach Rick Honeycutt, a key reliever on the '89 team, each taped video tributes to that A's team during spring training.
Canseco had not been at the Coliseum since his playing days ended.
"Mark, to me, when I played with him, I looked up to him," Canseco told reporters. "I idolized him for a lot of reasons -- the guy was on the field, he was off the field. It haunts me till this day that I said those things about him, even though obviously they were true. I could have gone about it a different way and gotten my point across."
Neither Canseco nor McGwire attended the team's 20-year anniversary, and Canseco said he has had no contact with McGwire since the book came out nearly a decade ago.
"I regret writing the book for sure," Canseco said. "I battled and fought with the thought of, 'I wish I never used chemicals or steroids.' But I don't see how back then when I was only 19, 20 years old, I didn't really know the situation."
Some of Canseco's former teammates were more forgiving, with Dennis Eckersley telling the Associated Press, "I mean, come on, man. It's been a long time. Time heals everything."
The A's swept the
in the 1989 World Series, which was interrupted by a massive earthquake centered in the nearby Santa Cruz Mountains. The A's honored the team, their last championship club, on the field before Saturday's game against Baltimore.
</Mark Saxon is a staff writer . He spent six years at the Orange County Register, and began his career at the Oakland Tribune, where he started an 11-year journey covering Major League Baseball. He has also covered colleges, including USC football and UCLA basketball.
SPONSORED HEADLINES
to add a comment, subject to Facebook's
and . Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. .
History isn't on the Nationals' side when it comes to their signing of Max Scherzer.&&&&&短文填空。I 1._______ a boy. My 2._______ is Li Ming. I am eleven. I study at Huanghe Primary School. I get up 3._______ 7:00 in the morning.I go to scho(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
短文填空。I 1._______ a boy. My 2._______ is Li Ming. I am eleven. I study at Huanghe Primary School. I get up 3._______ 7:00 in the morning.I go to scho(六年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
短文填空。I 1._______ a boy. My 2._______ is Li Ming. I am eleven. I study at Huanghe Primary School. I get up 3._______ 7:00 in the morning.I go to scho(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
短文填空。
&&&&I 1._______ a boy. My 2._______ is Li Ming. I am eleven. I study at Huanghe Primary School. I get up 3._______ 7:00 in the morning.&I go to school 4._______ bicycle. I 5._______ lunch at school.&After school, I 6._______ football with my classmates. Then I 7._______ home. I 8.______ my homework in the evening.&After that I 9.________ TV.&At about ten I go to 10.________.1.___________&&&& 2.___________&&&&&& 3.___________&&&&&&&&4.___________&&&&&& 5.___________&&&& 6.___________&&&&&7.___________&&&&&& 8.___________&&&&&&&&9.___________&&&&&& 10.___________
阅读答案:
1. am& 2. name& 3. at& 4. by& 5. have& 6. play& 7. go&& 8. do &9. watch& 10. bed
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Hamas Leader Denies Holocaust, Objects To UN Plan To Teach Gaza Children About Holocaust
More in Politics
You Might Also Like
More in Business
You Might Also Like
More in Media
You Might Also Like
More in Green
You Might Also Like
More in Tech
You Might Also Like
More in Arts
You Might Also Like
More in Travel
You Might Also Like
More in Women
You Might Also Like
More in Religion
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip & A Hamas spiritual leader on Monday called teaching Palestinian children about the Nazi murder of 6 million Jews a "war crime," rejecting a suggestion that the U.N. might include the Holocaust in Gaza's school curriculum.A senior Israeli official said such statements should make the West think twice about ending its boycott of Hamas, in place since the group seized Gaza by force in 2007. Israeli officials called the comments as "obscene" and said they place Hamas in a pariah club of Holocaust deniers that includes Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.Hamas spiritual leader Younis al-Astal lashed out after hearing that the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, the main U.N. body aiding Palestinian refugees, planned to introduce lessons about the Holocaust to Gaza students.
Adding the Holocaust to the curriculum would amount to "marketing a lie and spreading it," al-Astal wrote in a statement."I do not exaggerate when I say this issue is a war crime, because of how it serves the Zionist colonizers and deals with their hypocrisy and lies," he wrote.A U.N. official said no decision has been made about introducing Holocaust education in Gaza.Many Palestinians are reluctant to acknowledge Jewish suffering, fearing it might diminish their own. Attitudes toward the Holocaust range from outright denial to challenging its scope.Hamas has been making overtures to the West, hoping to end a stifling blockade of Gaza. And the statements about the Holocaust by senior Hamas officials could undermine the group's attempt to present itself as pragmatic. The U.S. and Europe list Hamas as a terror group, but there have been growing calls, particularly in Europe, to talk to the militants. Hamas control of Gaza is seen as a key obstacle to any Mideast peace deal.Three teachers at U.N. schools said that according to the new program, basic information about the Holocaust was expected to be taught to eighth grade students as part of human rights classes.Two of the teachers said they were told about the lesson plan by colleagues involved in the new syllabus. Another teacher said he attended a recent meeting with education officials where he was told to try to teach the new syllabus without offending parents' sensibilities.All three said they had not received the syllabus for the human rights classes yet, even though the school year began in late August. They requested anonymity because they are not allowed to speak to reporters.UNRWA provides education, health care and welfare services to more than half of Gaza's 1.4 million people. Spokesman Chris Gunness said a final decision has not been made about the Holocaust course for Gaza schools."While the Holocaust is currently not included on the basis of age appropriateness, all elements (of the curriculum) remain under review and under evolution," he said.Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri also objected to including what he referred to as the "so-called Holocaust" in the lesson plan. "We think it's more important to teach Palestinians the crimes of the Israeli occupation," he said.Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said countries contemplating ending their boycott of Hamas must "seriously reconsider" after the Hamas statements, which he described as "obscene."The Holocaust is not taught in West Bank schools, said an education ministry official in Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas' government.Israelis have long complained that Palestinian textbooks present Israel only as an enemy, despite a series of interim peace deals. Also, they charge that maps in the books do not show Israel at all.Palestinians make similar charges about Israeli education. Recently Israel's education minister ordered a halt to using the accepted Arabic term "nakba," or catastrophe, to describe the results of the two-year war that followed Israel's creation, when about 700,000 Palestinians fled or were forced from their homes.The U.N. runs 221 schools in Gaza for more than 200,000 students and is the largest independent agency in the territory, controlled by Hamas since a violent takeover in 2007. The West Bank, the other territory that is supposed to comprise a future Palestinian state, is controlled by Hamas' Western-backed rivals of the Fatah movement, led by President Mahmoud Abbas.Some 6 million Jews were killed in the Nazi campaign to wipe out European Jewry, and the urgent need to find a sanctuary for hundreds of thousands of survivors contributed to the creation of Israel after World War II.Many Palestinians are reluctant to acknowledge the full extent of the Holocaust because they feel it provided legitimacy for Israel's establishment. A majority of Gaza's 1.4 million people are Palestinian refugees or their descendants.Some parents opposed the idea of their children learning about the Holocaust. "I don't want them teaching my children Jewish lies," Mohammed Silmi, 33, said Monday, after driving his son to a U.N. school in Gaza City on the back of a motorbike. "It will just be Zionist propaganda."Hamas' founding charter calls for Israel's destruction, though senior Hamas officials have recently said they would accept a Palestinian state alongside Israel as an interim stage to full Islamic control of the region.Hamas is frequently at loggerheads with the U.N. refugee agency, which it considers the only serious challenge to its control of Gaza. Over the summer, Hamas accused the U.N. of spreading "immorality" in summer camps for children, because it offered activities such as folk dancing and crafts._______With additional reporting by Rizek Abdul Jawad in Gaza City
Around the Web
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!}

我要回帖

更多关于 schoenflies 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信