你我明知道你走得太早我对你 从没把握 翻译为英文

傻鸟、你知不知道我给你写了一封情书,可惜啊…你没看到。谁叫你要欺负我…的翻译:Foolish birds, do you realize I wrote you a letter, but me You don't see it. Who told you to bully me 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
傻鸟、你知不知道我给你写了一封情书,可惜啊…你没看到。谁叫你要欺负我…
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Shaniao, you know I wrote a love letter to you, but unfortunately ah ... you did not see. Why did you want to bully me ...
Foolish birds, do you realize I wrote you a letter, but me You don't see it. Who told you to bully me
Did the silly bird, you know I have written a love letter to you, what a pity…You have not seen.Who is called you to have to bully me…
正在翻译,请等待...
Foolish birds, do you realize I wrote you a letter, but me You don't see it. Who told you to bully me当前位置: &
求翻译:没有你,我不知道怎么活下去是什么意思?
没有你,我不知道怎么活下去
问题补充:
Without you, I do not know how to live
Without you, I don't know how I live
You, I had not known how goes on living
Without you, I don't know how to live
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!对不起,我把那个秘密给泄露了,因为我和你说话的时候没有意识到他就现在附近…………翻译成英语用上(g_百度知道
对不起,我把那个秘密给泄露了,因为我和你说话的时候没有意识到他就现在附近…………翻译成英语用上(g
起我秘密给泄露我说候没意识现附近…………翻译英语用(give away, be conscious of)谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I'm sorry that I've given away the secret because I wasn't conscious of his appearance nearby.
Sorry,I've given away the secret because I wasn't conscious of that he was nearby……后半段不会翻
when I talk with you
啊,漏了这个…我是不知道be conscious of后面怎么翻译…
e)就是我也感觉到你的of后面这么加,是个病句
of之后要加名词啊…但是”他在附近”无论如何都不是名词啊…
→Sweet§ 的那句of 后面改成of him being nearby把句子变成名词性短语跟在介词后面应该就可以了另外,前面直接用过去时就可以了吧全句为Sorry that I gave away the secret because I wasn't conscious of him being nearby不用Of的话Sorry that I gave away the secret because I wasn't conscious that he was nearby
豁然开朗,多谢指教
记得采纳我的答案啊,哈哈
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我知道你从来没有正真爱过我,所以我不奢求什么!英文怎么说_百度知道
我知道你从来没有正真爱过我,所以我不奢求什么!英文怎么说
提问者采纳
I kn乏害催轿诎计挫袭旦陋ow you never really loved me, so I am not just something!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I know you have never really
loved me, so I do not cr乏害催轿诎计挫袭旦陋ave what!
I know you have never really really loved me, so I do not crave what! I know you never love me now, so I do not expect anything!
真爱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“你不知道我难过吧?因为你眼里没有我,但是我是真的想你”这句话用英文怎么翻译啊_百度知道
“你不知道我难过吧?因为你眼里没有我,但是我是真的想你”这句话用英文怎么翻译啊
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
you don't know i am very sad,because you don't care me,but i miss you.纯手打 采纳啊亲
Because I am the one who is out of your eyes, you can't feel my broken heart. But I am really miss u
Don't you known I am sad?because You have never care about me, but I really miss you.
第三个单词是 know 手误
I'm sorry you do not know it? because your eyes without me, but I really miss you
you will never know how sad I am as I have never been in your eyes, However I really miss you......纯手打!!而且你的最快回答纯属瞎翻译,还有一个也没我翻译的这麼凄凉~~~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 明知道你是错的人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信