等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首伤感的英文歌曲_百度知道
找一首伤感的英文歌曲
歌手唱像prttey boy 声音甜早前听直找
on the knee
on the knee 歌词
  两首:  1)  got it on tuesday  歌手:wildhearts  Man overboard and the engine is down, I've got to make it to the underground  The underground is where the feeling is, I couldn't make it for a little kiss  I said a little kiss and a pat on the knee, I'd give it all if it wasn't for free  Yeah, you're only here for the one thing  You're only here for the one thing, so why're you leaving me waiting?  Yeah, I'm pretty tired of the loose now, might've been a lil' lonely  Might've been a lil' lonely, might've been a lil' lonely  I got it on Tuesday, just like a cheque in the mail  I got it on Tuesday, I got it on Tuesday  I'm back on my feet then I'm back on the floor  My head's a pounding and my knees are raw  So take a-me in where the saints are found, I need a sound on the underground  I said the underground where the feeling is, nobody told me there'd be days like this  Yeah, you're only here for the one thing  You're only here for the one thing, it's kinda late for believing  Yeah, I bet you're tired of the loose now, might've been a lil' lonely  Might've been a lil' lonely, might've been a lil' lonely  I got it on Tuesday, just like a cheque in the mail  I got it on Tuesday, I got it on Tuesday  Yeah!  Waiting around like there's gotta be something worth waiting around for  In this city of nothing I see guys on the street with a face like a camera  Showing me pictures of me like I used to be  Then there's only one small step and you're moving again  Yeah, I got it on Tuesday, just like a cheque in the mail  I got it on Tuesday  Yeah, I got it on Tuesday, just like a cheque in the mail  I got it on Tuesday  2)  the accident (things could be worse)  歌手:john prine
专辑:sweet revenge  Last night I saw an accident  On the corner of Third and Green  Two cars collided and I got excited  Just being part of that scene  It was Mrs. Tom Walker and her beautiful daughter  Pamela, was driving the car  They got hit by a man in a light blue sedan  Who had obviously been to a bar.  [Chorus:]  They don't know how lucky they are  They could have run into that tree  Got struck by a bolt of lightning  And raped by a minority.  It was a four way dilemma  We all arrived the same time  I yielded to the man to the right of me  And he yielded it right back to mine  Well, the yield went around and around and around  Till Pamela finally tried  Just then the man in the light blue sedan  Hit Pamela's passenger side.  [Chorus]  Pamela hit her head on the mirror  Mrs. Walker got a bump on the knee  The man hit himself in the face and said  &Why does this happen to me?&  The neighbors came out  And they gathered about  Saying &Hey! who hit who anyway?&  And the police arrived at a quarter to five  And pronounced all the victims &Okay&.  [Chorus]  知道要没
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Just one last danceI still believewithout youThe Day You Went Away
Seasons in the sunHeal the world不知道够伤感不?
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 maili的画卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信