would you likesummer? yes,leo,wecon后面写什么两单词后面加ing

选用con,could,may,must,shall,will,would,con’t,mustn’t,needn’t,have to填空.急选用con,could,may,must,shall,will,would,con’t,mustn’t,needn’t,have to填空.1.There is air around us,though we________see it.2.You mother is getting better and beter.You_______worry abo_百度作业帮
选用con,could,may,must,shall,will,would,con’t,mustn’t,needn’t,have to填空.急选用con,could,may,must,shall,will,would,con’t,mustn’t,needn’t,have to填空.1.There is air around us,though we________see it.2.You mother is getting better and beter.You_______worry about her.3.You________play footdell in the busy steet.4.–“--------it be thus?”—“Yes.It butrus indeed.”5.Tom_______come to the party tonight,but I’m not sure.6._________you please fetch some water for me?7.Young trsse_____________be plantsd in spring.
1、can’t2、needn’t3、mustn’t4、?看不懂5、may6、can7、will竖笛Come suonare con il Flauto_ We wish you a Merry Christmas_土豆_高清视频在线观看Where is Leo? He said he would come tonight! Yes,he did say so,( ) we can't find him now._百度知道
Where is Leo? He said he would come tonight! Yes,he did say so,( ) we can't find him now.
A.and B.so C.but D.or
提问者采纳
C,表示转折,他说了要来,但是我们找不到他
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进(用所给单词或句型用英文将原句用另一种写法解释出来)I don’t feel like getting up (……would like to do……)Will you please make breakfast for me (Would you mind……)What do you think about comics(How dou you like……)We think the_百度作业帮
英语高手进(用所给单词或句型用英文将原句用另一种写法解释出来)I don’t feel like getting up (……would like to do……)Will you please make breakfast for me (Would you mind……)What do you think about comics(How dou you like……)We think the bag belongs to the professor’s son .(in one’s opinion,owner)The first thing todou when creating a comic strip is to think of a plot (When ,we should,first)
I wouldn't like to get up.Would you mind making breakfast for me?How do you like comics?In our opinion,the owner of the bag is the professor's son.We should think of a plot first when creating a comic strip.
idont would like 2 get upwould u mind making breakfast 4 me?how do u like comics?in their opinion, the bag's owner if the pro's son.when creating a comic strip, we should think of a plot first.
您可能关注的推广回答者:Would you like some tea? Yes,_____. A.we do B.I am C.please D. I like_百度知道
Would you like some tea? Yes,_____. A.we do B.I am C.please D. I like
提问者采纳
Cplease 这里是请给我一杯的意思。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Cyes, please 嗯,好的
C,外国人的习惯,也可以说Yes,I do./Yes,I'd like
Cwould you like 的回答可以是yes,please在这里也可以是yes,i'd like
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询