请给我写一篇英语作文标题大小写

请大家帮我写一篇英语作文(英语功底好的一定要帮忙啊!!急谢谢了)_百度知道
请大家帮我写一篇英语作文(英语功底好的一定要帮忙啊!!急谢谢了)
题目叫winter is the father of spring(失败乃功母类挂钩行)篇演讲稿算期数我急快帮帮忙我激尽(我初二别太难谢谢)线等
提问者采纳
&Failure is the mother of success,& saying this so that I learn and grow in the road by a lot of inspiration, has inspired me, encouraged me, so it has become my motto.
I remember last year, as I am outstanding, successful Mathematical Olympiad training course was the fifth grade, &taking& of. Unconsciously, a semester later, Mathematical Olympiad competition to our step-by-step approach, a few days before the game, the teacher of us carried out a simulation test, I completed the papers soon. The next day, waiting for the answers to the teacher announced my results, unexpected I did not finish, but also gas and sad I got home, hit the test told the mother, my mother will say that: & children, not to despair, defeat them is the mother of success, you should find out the reasons for the failure. &I listened to my mother a meaningful, then I am deeply inspired, recalled after the examination, the examination when the original I think they learned well, resulting in paralysis too much thinking, not intended to fully understand the questions, they start doing the title makes the final examination plummeted. I finally found the reasons for the failure. Thus, after various examinations, as well as race, I always remind myself: &Do not be proud, to calm.&
In &Failure is the mother of success& under the famous words of encouragement, Olympic's &real& I am not proud of, but calmly deal with the results achieved second place, I am wild with joy, the joy of success I am excited and inspired me. Yes ah, &Failure is the mother of success,& saying this right. However, after the failure can not be successful, but you want to go after the failure of serious reflection, you find out the reasons for the failure, then correct it. In this way, the &failure& will be next, &the mother of success.&
In my life after the road there will be a failure, but my motto: &Failure is the mother of success& will always be my inspiration, encouraging me to continue climbing to the peak of science.失败乃功母句名言使我习道路受启示直激励着我鼓舞着我我座右铭 记由于我绩优异功五级奥数培训班录取知觉期奥数竞赛向我步步逼近比赛前几师我进行场模拟考试我快便完考卷第二胸竹等待师宣布我绩意料外我竟没排名气伤我家考砸事告诉妈妈妈妈便我说:孩要气馁失败乃功母嘛应该找失败原听妈妈席意味深我深受启发静忆考试经原考试候我认自错导致思想麻痹没充理解题意便手做题终使考试落千丈我终于找失败原于各种考试及竞赛我都刻刻提醒自:要骄傲要沉着 失败乃功母句名言鞭策奥赛实战我并没骄傲沉着待结取第二名绩我欣喜若狂功喜悦使我兴奋给我鼓舞啊失败乃功母句名言说失败并能获功失败要认真反思找失败原再改失败才功母 我道路失败我座右铭:失败乃功母永远启示我激励我继续往科高峰攀登
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
&Failure is the mother of success,& saying this so that I learn and grow in the road by a lot of inspiration, has inspired me, encouraged me, so it has become my motto.
I remember last year, as I am outstanding, successful Mathematical Olympiad training course was the fifth grade, &taking& of. Unconsciously, a semester later, Mathematical Olympiad competition to our step-by-step approach, a few days before the game, the teacher of us carried out a simulation test, I completed the papers soon. The next day, waiting for the answers to the teacher announced my results, unexpected I did not finish, but also gas and sad I got home, hit the test told the mother, my mother will say that: & children, not to despair, defeat them is the mother of success, you should find out the reasons for the failure. &I listened to my mother a meaningful, then I am deeply inspired, recalled after the examination, the examination when the original I think they learned well, resulting in paralysis too much thinking, not intended to fully understand the questions, they start doing the title makes the final examination plummeted. I finally found the reasons for the failure. Thus, after various examinations, as well as race, I always remind myself: &Do not be proud, to calm.&
In &Failure is the mother of success& under the famous words of encouragement, Olympic's &real& I am not proud of, but calmly deal with the results achieved second place, I am wild with joy, the joy of success I am excited and inspired me. Yes ah, &Failure is the mother of success,& saying this right. However, after the failure can not be successful, but you want to go after the failure of serious reflection, you find out the reasons for the failure, then correct it. In this way, the &failure& will be next, &the mother of success.&
In my life after the road there will be a failure, but my motto: &Failure is the mother of success& will always be my inspiration, encouraging me to continue climbing to the peak of science.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助请人帮我写一篇英语作文··下面就是题目··
请人帮我写一篇英语作文··下面就是题目··
1)一个人邀请另一个人去参加生日聚会,另一个人说去不了,她说要去旅游,祝他生日快乐

2)一个人去住旅舍,招牌上面写住的不满意可以退款,进去以后服务员态度不好进房间里面很脏,他要求退款

3)用电子邮件越来越方便,我们应该提畅越来越多的人使用它.
三选一?多少字?我写第一个,叙述形式,50字左右,只有一句话,实在比较难写得多……

Tom is a middle school student. He has a good friend, Susan, in his class. Next Friday will be Tom&s birthday. He wants to hold a party to celebrate it. He invites Susan to come. But unfortunately, Susan cannot go to the party because she is going to travel next weekend. Susan says & Happy birthday& to Tom.
3篇都要写··
2. One day, Mr.Smith was going to rent a hotel for a night. He saw a hotel with the brand written that customers can ask for refundment if they weren&t satisfied with the rooms. He thought that would be safe and he decided to choose this one. But after he checked in, he found that the room wass extremely dirty and the servers were very unfriendly. He asked for refundment immediately.

3. Science is growing very fast in the society nowadays. Computer was expensive and was used by few people in the past. But nowadays, more and more people know how to use a computer to help them to work or live. And almost everyone has an email address. Email can make the communicationg between people in different place more easily and convenient, and it also help to decrease the use of paper. Therefore, we should invite more people to use email.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮我写一篇英语作文名叫《我的校园生活》好吗?_百度知道
请帮我写一篇英语作文名叫《我的校园生活》好吗?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
先给赏我就告诉你
我在学校学过这篇作文的
去百度上查
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP