求翻译这段话,貌似是歌词。如果知道是哪首歌里有这句歌词的话是最好了

求韩语翻译,急 ~~~~~!!!!这段话是什么意思_百度知道
求韩语翻译,急 ~~~~~!!!!这段话是什么意思
提问者采纳
*链条往按红圈标识部设置朝踏板向使其顺针向转即清扫(自行车车轮抬起清扫器向调反向使其逆针向转虽清扫由于链条转劲清扫器运转少些吃力)(希望帮部词汇翻译能够专业)
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
韩语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
灵格斯翻译家
这是图片上的,G
好像有一种软件就是把图片放到软件里,它会自己识别翻译的,软件叫什么名字我忘了……
没事的啦,我也不好意思,没能帮到你,不过一定会有人看得懂的吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
我已经不恨了,因为曾经那么爱过,我原谅了,因为我已经释然了,I have no hatred any more because of the ever loved love, I have forgiven you, and I have already released告诉自己,成小兔,其实你没有过谁,你一直都是自己,Tell yourself to be a leveret, but acutally you are not anybody but yourself那些个回忆不过是一场梦.梦醒了,就要一个人继续的走下去,These memories are nothing but a dream. When being awaken you must go on with your life by your own期待的那个美好,一定会在某一天,再次出现!!The beautiful thing i am looking forward to must happen again some day-我欲变成巫女。I want to be a witch我再也没有了多余的表情。包括眼泪。I have no more expressions, including tears我会在梦里哭醒。擦掉。I would cry in the dream, and wipe the tears我有些惶恐了。我生病了。I am kind of fearful. I am sick.好像有些严重了。It's a little bit serious我出现了不好的症状。There 畅担扳杆殖访帮诗爆涧are some bad symptoms耳鸣。严重贫血。肚子撕扯的疼痛。tinnitus, serious anemia, and grievous pain in abdomen我也不知道这是怎么了。I don't why either当灵魂被无情抽空。留下的是什么。When soul is being ruthlessly emptied, what can it left?躯壳吗。?呵呵The dead boy? Ho ho我蛊惑了自己的心脏。灵魂。所有感情。I bewitch my heart, my soul, and all my feelings哈哈-Ho ho当黑夜白昼被无情颠覆的时候。When day and night are being ruthlessly turned就没有了。就失去了。Nothing is left, it's lost没了快乐。没了眼泪。没了温暖。没了童话。唯有梦想。No happiness, no tears, no warmth, no fairy tales, only dreams我会笑着离开。I will leave with laugh -------------------------------------------------------------------看着鲜红的血液流出,See the red blood bleeding看着手上沾满的血渍的双手,See the hands being dirtied with blood是多么得快乐,都么的痛快,I am so joyful, and so happy当一个晚上过去后,Onl......余下全文>>
evermona &
I have not hate, because once so loved, I forgave, because I have a consolation,Tell yourself into the rabbit, in fact, you have no, you who have been oneself,Those memories but a dream, a dream. People will continue to go,Looking good, that will appear again someday!!!!!!!!!!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --I would like to become miko.I don't have the extra expression. Including the tears.I wept in my dream. Erase.Some of my fear. I'm sick.There seems to be some serious.I appeared bad symptoms.Tinnitus. Severe anemia. Stomach pain. TearingI don't know what it is.When the soul by time. What is left.Body? ? heheMy own heart bewitch. The soul. Of all feelings.Haha -When the night and day be ruthless subversive.No. Lost.Not happy. No tears. No warm. Not a fairy tale. Only dream of.I laughed to leave.The red blood flow at,At the hands of hand with waltheof,How much happiness, all the ti畅担扳杆殖访帮诗爆涧me,?When a night past,That is so wound to pain,
我已经不恨了,因为曾经那么爱过,我原谅了,因为我已经释然了,I have no hatred, because once you loved, I have forgiven, because I have already given,
告诉自己,成小兔,其实你没有过谁,你一直都是自己, Tell yourself that you actually become Bunny ever who you were,
那些个回忆不过是一场梦.梦醒了,就要一个人继续的走下去, These are memories of a dream-the dream, shall continue to walk on,
期待的那个美好,一定会在某一天,再次出现!!
Looking forward to the wonderful, the must be, again!!
我欲变成巫女。
I would like to become a maiden.
我再也没有了多余的表情。包括眼泪。
I never had the extra expression. Including tears.
我会在梦里哭醒。擦掉。
......余下全文>>
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by问题补充&&
Two people have to ge Osero &quot, is about writing, just want to get rid of Osero. Osero for gospel truth, character and the tragedy of love, but led to the marriage of the two. When he learned the truth after the sword, but Othello &quot, the most sentimental worship: the theme of love and jealousy. Osero had a sinister flag officer Iagu, but at the Tess de Mona. & is one of Shakespeare&#39. Buts four tragedies of Shakespeare in 1603, and fabricated so-called dingqingxinwu, the theme of mixed marriages. Fro Osero &quot, mar is to let the author experience most of the tragedy, including, credulous and false theme. He also provoke the relationship between Osero and Tess de M staged is a family. Osero is a member of the Venice. He and the elder daughter of Tess de Mona in love, said another lieutenant Cassio and Tess de Mona an
Othello & is the theme of many works. He is a veteran to the informer. &quot, in a rage strangled his wife, the penetration heart sad that my resistance to the tragedy of the weak, regret, especially from the story, it is a very good play&quot
loulinkai123&
&Othello& is Shakespeare's four &Othello& is Shakespeare's greatest tragedies is one of Shakespeare in 1603 about the writing. Othello is a member of Venice general. He and patriarch daughter Tess DE MengNa love each other. But because he is black, marriage is not allowed. Two people have to marry in private. Othello have on hand a black flag officer, iago, wanted to get rid of Othello. He first to patriarch snitch, but led to two people's marriage. He provoke Othello and Tess DE MengNa feelings, said a second lieutenant cassio and Tess DE MengNa relation unusual, and forge the so-called token of promise, etc. Othello sumption, in anger chocked to death his wife. When he learned the truth, more than the pull out the sword to commit suicide, but in the Tess DE MengNa side. &Othello& is the theme of the works, including: the theme of love and jealousy, trust and breach of faith of the theme, the theme of the interracial marriage and so on. From the flowers and the plot, especially from the perspective, it is a very good play, but Othello &is to let the author experience the deepest tragedy, the penetration heart sorrow shows me to tragedy most weak resistance, the most sad worship. &Othello& stage is a family, personality and love tragedy. Great tragedies满意请帮忙采纳
zhanglifei775&
Shakespeare's Othello is one of the four great tragedies, is Shakespeare circa 1603 of writing. Othello is a member of Venice general. He and patriarch daughter Tess DE MengNa love each other. But because he is black, marriage is not allowed. Two people have to marry in private. Othello have on hand a black flag officer, iago, wanted to get rid of Othello. He first to patriarch snitch, but led to two people's marriage. He provoke Othello and Tess DE MengNa feelings, said a second lieutenant cassio and Tess DE MengNa relation unusual, and forge the so-called token of promise, etc. Othello sumption, in anger chocked to death his wife. When he learned the truth, more than the pull out the sword to commit suicide, but in the Tess DE MengNa side. &Othello& is the theme of the works, including: the theme of love and jealousy, trust and breach of faith of the theme, the theme of the interracial marriage and so on. From the flowers and the plot, especially from the perspective, it is a very good play, but Othello &is to let the author experience the deepest tragedy, the penetration heart sorrow shows me to tragedy most weak resistance, the most sad worship. &Othello& stage is a family, personality and love tragedy.
Angell小舞&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &