thereisarabbitonthefarm(翻译成animal farm中文版)

Welcome to the Family英文歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
Welcome to the Family英文歌词翻译成中文
Welcome to the Family歌词翻译
先看看我再翻译· Welcome to the familyHope you have a real good lifeWith my little sisterYeah, she'll make a real good wifeHope you have lots of babiesHope you get a real good jobHope you don't mind comp'nyCause we'll be here a lotBrother, here's some brotherly advice:If you know what's good for you,You'll treat her right, cause...Grandpa's the local sheriff, yeahHe's the judge and the jury, tooUncle Bill's the undertakerSon, he'll dig a hole for youCousin Jesse, he's just crazyHe'll fight you just for funMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shotgunWelcome to the familyFrom this side of the tracksIf you ever leave herYou ain't comin' backMy nephew is a hunterHe's gonna hunt you downJust like he did the last oneAnd he still ain't been foundI like you just fine,Don't get me wrongYou'll take care of herCause if you don't...Grandpa's the local sheriff, yeahHe's the judge and the jury, tooUncle Bill's the undertakerSon, he'll dig a hole for youCousin Jesse, he's just crazyHe'll fight you just for funMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shotgunGrandpa's the local sheriff, yeahHe's the judge and the jury, tooUncle Bill's the undertakerSon, he'll dig a hole for youCousin Jesse, he's just crazyHe'll fight you just for funMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shotgunWelcome to the familyHope you have a real good lifeWith my little sisterYeah, she'll make a real good wifeHaha...Welcome to the familyMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shot gunWelcome to the familyMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shot gunWelcome to the familyMomma's got a real bad temperDaddy's got a shot gunWelcome to the familyMomma's got a real bad temper
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁allbutthedust翻译成中文_百度知道
allbutthedust翻译成中文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
all but the dust除灰尘外所
all but the dust,
除了灰尘之外所有的一切
all but the dust = 除了灰尘没有其它
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the one的韩文翻译成中文读音
the one的韩文翻译成中文读音
我要的是SS501的《the one》歌词 ,不过是要它的中文读音,比如china,翻译成踹呢。
就是把它的韩文译成中文读音。最好是LRC歌词,附上中文翻译。我会再加分
藤曼咯曼默拉扫&&& TBT塔玛巧咯&&& 轻古伊桑轻更该古角高到 & 那奴擦郎哈该待丹卢&&& 一改木苏买搞拉&&& 那东目录&&& 该扫一到&&& 乃玛目& 扫迷倒到&&& 萨西里苗到西里呢高玛&&& 轻给廖&& 一扫巴呢呆& 巧叟(哦福扫) 跟廖里啪嗒乔拿呢尼嗨& 巧给哈& 玛也擦朗嗨& Baby& 老呢擦朗嗨&& Baby& 老玛擦朗嗨& & 亲攻哈个玛个兮&&& 喃尼 be the one for you& & Baby& 奴干莫来到&&&& you"re the only one for me & 偶几哦哈了玛&&& 啪啦泊来& Baby& so lovely& surely&&&&& You"re the one& & 买一买一桑僧该& 那一要该印怎咯& 僧刚那咯&& 多那一米&& 嗨高该& 以及能带一律廖为高&&& 来速降跟很节嗨& 奴曼来娇态&&& 一扫窘哒苗& 要呐杜唯尼&&& 哦奴里 哦 给 奴呐哦玛那&& 辛古巴& 一打寥木几& 永给奴来该&&& 谷廖尼 图 廖 穷廖奴未嗨& 俊比汗& 擦朗该劳来& Baby& 老呢擦朗嗨&& Baby& 老玛擦朗嗨& & 亲攻哈个玛个兮&&& 喃尼 be the one for you& & Baby& 奴干莫来到&&&& you"re the only one for me & 偶几哦哈了玛&&& 萨朗哈该& Baby& so lovely& surely&&&&& You"re the one& & 萨朗一旦玛&&& 巧尼儿一顿勾&&& 土库考滴奴&&& 来纳姆阿拉乔& 帕滴乔& 扣滴高&& 玛来乔&& 老幺负兮&& 那能毛到那古& Lesten to my heart&&&&& Now& once again& & & Baby& 老呢擦朗嗨&& Baby& 老玛擦朗嗨& & 亲攻哈个玛个兮&&& 喃尼 be the one for you& & Baby& 奴干莫来到&&&& you"re the only one for me & 偶几哦哈了玛&&& 啪啦泊来& Baby& 老呢擦朗嗨&& Baby& 老玛擦朗嗨& & 亲攻哈个玛个兮&&& 喃尼 be the one for you& & Baby& 奴干莫来到&&&& you"re the only one for me & 偶几哦哈了玛&&& 萨朗哈该& Baby& so lovely& surely&&&&& You"re the one&&
再加个《因为我脑子不好》的吧,我会给你加分。
nai me li nen ne mu na na ba se ne ha na ba gei nan mo re go da ren sa ram er bo go yin nen nen yi ren nai ma em do mo ri gei ji ne ei ha ru ei na ran eb gei ji dao cu ec zo ca eb gei ji man ne man ba ra man bo go yin nen nan za gu nun mur yi he re go yi se B ne ei dun mo seb er bo nen ge do haing bo gi ya a jic na ei ma em er mor la do gen nai si qi de xi ga do 副歌部分 ni ga ne mu bo go xib hen nar ein ne mu gien di ki him den nar ei nen ne rer sa rang han da yib ga er miam dor a hon za da xi do 【crying for you 】 hon za da xi do 【missing for you 】 【Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you! 】 ne ei ha ru ei na ran eb gei ji dao cu ec zo ca eb gei ji man ne man ba ra man bo go yin nen nan hon za cu e ger man der go yi se nai gen sa rang yi ran a rem da wun sang ce ga ta ne ei ye ben mi so rer bo a do ham gei nan wu ji do mo tai ni ga ne mu bo go xib hen nar ein ga sem ci li go ser pen nar ei nen ne rer sa rang han da yib ga er miam dor a hon za da xi do 【crying for you 】 hon za da xi do 【missing for you 】 【Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you! 】 【Bye bye never say good bye 】 yi re kei zab ji mo ta ji man 【i need you】a mu mar do mo tai【i want you】ba lai go da xi ba lai do 副歌-结尾) ni ga ne mu bo go xib hen nar ein ne mu gien di ki him den nar ei nen ne rer sa rang han da yib ga er miam dor a hon za da xi do 【crying for you 】 hon za da xi do 【missing for you 】 【Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you! 】 ni ga ne mu bo go xib hen nar ein ga sem ci li go ser pen nar ei nen ne rer sa rang han da yib ga er miam dor a hon za da xi do 【crying for you 】 hon za da xi do 【missing for you 】 【Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you! 】
其他回答 (1)
??? ? ??? TV ????? 我也不曾了解 就像电视剧一样 ???? ??? ? ? ?? 从未想过朋友以上的关系 ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? 爱上你 像晴天霹雳一样 ?? ???? ?? ? ?? 我也不知道 我的这颗心 ??? ?? ??? ? ?? 心跳加速 实际上有几次 ?? ? ? ??? ????? 试图隐藏自己的心意 ?? ? ?? ??? ??? 停不下来 所以请接受 ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? 为你准备的我的爱 baby ?? ??? baby 我爱你 baby ?? ??? baby 只爱你 ???? ??? ? ? be the one for you 不要再说是朋友be the one for you baby ?? ??? baby 不管别人说什么 you're the only one for me you're the only one for me ?? ? ??? ???? 眼里只有你 baby baby so lovely so lovely surely surely you're the one you're the one ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? 每天都在幻想 在我身边的你 ????? ? ?? ??? 只是想着就已经很幸福 ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? 现在下雪的冬天也牵着我的手一起度过 ?? ? ?? ?? ??? 只要你到我的身边来 ? ?? ?? ??? ??? 你知道吗 为了这一天的到来 ? ??? ??? ????? 我掰着指头等了多久 ??? ?? ??? ??? 终于鼓起勇气 所以请倾听 ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? 为你准备的爱之歌 baby ?? ??? baby 我爱你 baby ?? ??? baby 只爱你 ???? ??? ? ? be the one for you 不再说是朋友be the one for you baby ?? ??? baby 不管别人说什么 you're the only one for me you're the only one for me ?? ? ??? ???? 只愿爱着你 baby baby so lovely so lovely surely surely you're the one you're the one ???? ? ???? ?? ? 我爱你的话是第一次 ????? ? ?? ??? 了解我怦怦跳动着的心 ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? 接受我 告诉我你的眼里也只有我 listen to my heart listen to my heart now once again now once again baby ?? ??? baby 我爱你 baby ?? ??? baby 只爱你 ???? ??? ? ? be the one for you 不再说是朋友 be the one for you baby ?? ??? baby 不管别人说什么 you're the only one for me you're the only one for me ?? ? ??? ???? 眼里只有你 baby ?? ??? baby 我爱你 ?? ??? 只爱你 ???? ??? ? ? be the one for you 不再说是朋友 be the one for you baby ?? ??? baby 不管别人说什么 you're the only one for me you're the only one for me ?? ? ??? ???? 只愿爱着你 baby baby so lovely so lovely surely surely you're the one you're the one&是这个吗?不是我就不知道了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家thedoghasashor翻译成中文版_百度知道
thedoghasashor翻译成中文版
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
待翻译的内容:thed处骇边较装记膘席博芦oghasashor翻译后的内容:这是只哈萨狗满意的话,给采纳!
这狗有一条短尾巴吗?句子没写完整
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 down on the farm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信