英文歌曲刚开始是 啊杜里原油杜嘛啦 刚开始是男生唱得! 求歌名!谢谢!

一首很好听的韩国歌曲 很抒情 女生唱的 歌词好像是什么易怒来无杜罗YOU,有知道的吗谢谢大家_百度知道
一首很好听的韩国歌曲 很抒情 女生唱的 歌词好像是什么易怒来无杜罗YOU,有知道的吗谢谢大家
qzone.//infocenter" target="_blank">http.qq://user谢谢大家但都不是来我空间听听谢谢大家http通话链接音-SUNNY HILLhttp?你听听<a href="http
和《那个男人的谎言》很像,这歌很好听,楼主可以听听。
是 &魔女幼熙&
爱向着我来的那天
《玛利亚》???????????????????
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁4.18快乐大本营杜海涛吴昕演的天庭话剧里,刚给吴昕做完造型后放的那首英语歌曲名字是什么?_百度知道
4.18快乐大本营杜海涛吴昕演的天庭话剧里,刚给吴昕做完造型后放的那首英语歌曲名字是什么?
我有更好的答案
《Beautiful girl》 歌手.cn/xinli/1.21pages://s3pages:金雅中 专辑:
(前有男声伴唱版)
为您推荐:
英语歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有像“Someone like you”一样歌词用古风翻译出来的英文歌曲?
&p&知友们附一下歌词和翻译吧~&/p&&br&&br&&p&&b&附:&/b&&/p&&p&&strong&Someone like you &/strong&&/p&&p&&strong&
——另寻沧海&br&
Adele 阿黛拉&br&&/strong&&/p&&p&&strong&文言文版中文歌词:&/strong&&/p&&br&I heard, that you're settled down.&br&已闻君,诸事安康。&br&That you, found a girl and you're married now.&br&遇佳人,不久婚嫁。&br&I heard that your dreams came true.&br&已闻君,得偿所想。&br&Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you.&br&料得是,卿识君望。&br&&br&Old friend, why are you so shy?&br&旧日知己,何故张皇?&br&It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.&br&遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。&br&&br&I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.&br&客有不速,实非我所想。&br&But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.&br&避之不得,遑论与相抗。&br&I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,&br&异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。&br&That for me, it isn’t over.&br&再无所求,涕零而泪下。&br&&br&Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.&br&毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。&br&I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&br&抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。&br&Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:&br&勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&br&“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”&br&“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”&br&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&br&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。&br&&br&You’d know, how the time flies.&br&光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。&br&Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.&br&欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。&br&We were born and raised in a summery haze.&br&彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。&br&Bound by the surprise of our glory days.&br&自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。&br&&br&I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.&br&客有不速,实非我所想。&br&ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.&br&避之不得,遑论与相抗。&br&I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded,&br&异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。&br&That for me, it isn’t over.&br&再无所求,涕零而泪下。&br&&br&Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.&br&毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。&br&I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&br&抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。&br&Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:&br&勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&br&“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”&br&“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”&br&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&br&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。&br&&br&Nothing compares, no worries or cares.&br&无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。&br&Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made.&br&糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。&br&Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?&br&此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?&br&&br&Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.&br&毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。&br&I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&br&抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。&br&Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:&br&勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&br&“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”&br&“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”&br&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&br&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。&br&&br&Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.&br&毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。&br&I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&br&抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。&br&Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:&br&勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&br&“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”&br&“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”&br&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&br&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
知友们附一下歌词和翻译吧~附:Someone like you
——另寻沧海
Adele 阿黛拉文言文版中文歌词:I heard, that you're settled down.已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and you're married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you.料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.…
按投票排序
viva la vida—ColdplayI used to rule the world昔日万邦孤为王Seas would rise when I gave the word四海沉浮吾独断Now in the morning I sleep alone今朝悚悟广寒中Sweep the streets I used to own茕茕孑立如孤魂I used to roll the dice昔日生杀吾人掌Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes谈笑声中枭敌首Listen as the crowd would sing:略听草民高声赞"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"成王败寇皆正义!One minute I held the key黄袍加身掌权柄-Next the walls were closed on me万丈高墙孤自囚And I discovered that my castles stand枉有阿房三千里Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand根如酥盐碎沙砾I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing圣城钟声惊孤魂Roman Cavalry choirs are singing骁骑战歌讥吾行Be my mirror my sword and shield诤友忠谏与勇将My missionaries in a foreign field旨谕番邦诸王知!For some reason I can't explain天子寂然事终焉Once you go there was never,never an honest word君可知?为王称孤,绝尽诤言终愚己That was when I ruled the world此诚寡人为王一世鉴It was the wicked and wild wind滚滚红尘-如浪潮Blew down the doors to let me in寡人逐流如朽竹Shattered windows and the sound of drums贼逆兵祸百业零People couldn't believe what I'd become世人皆惊英雄殁Revolutionaries wait弑君志士皆翘首For my head on a silver plate血祭孤首谢干支Just a puppet on a lonely string如若傀儡随弦舞Oh who would ever want to be king?谁愿称王百年孤I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing圣城钟声惊孤魂Roman Cavalry choirs are singing骁骑战歌讥吾行-Be my mirror my sword and shield诤友忠谏与勇将My missionaries in a foreign field旨谕番邦诸王知:For some reason I can't explain天子寂然事终焉I know Saint Peter won't call my name圣人离弃吾自知Never an honest word绝尽诤言终愚己But that was when I ruled the world此诚寡人为王一世鉴-
。。。楼主你真的觉得这翻译很美吗?
谢邀但题主你问的问题不太对。因为你看到的文言文翻译,美不美更多取决于译者的水平高低。既然题主举的是阿呆的歌的例子,那么就回答两首阿呆的歌词翻译。第一首是阿呆在KTV最经常杀耳朵的歌——《Rolling in the Deep》RollingIntheDeep -- Adele 泪沉深心——阿黛勒 There's a fire starting in my heart,业火难扼,我心似焚。 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 渐臻炽炙,炯晃似晨。 Finally, I can see you crystal clear.相视咫尺,留尔残影于熟稔。 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.弃我而去,吾亦决绝断痴心。See how I leave, with every piece of you别长亭去,抛雪月风花尽无痕。 Don't underestimate the things that I will do. 莫空幻想,欲何事相端难思忖。There's a fire starting in my heart,业火难扼,我心似焚。 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 渐臻炽炙,炯晃似晨。 The scars of your love, remind me of us.昔日遗恋,总将旧梦忆残尘。They keep me thinking that we almost had it all一步之遥,只差毫厘难结襟。 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless往者难谏,犹魂牵梦萦令智昏。 I can't help feeling... 情愫难禁,伴离合悲欢抚凤琴。。。We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...比翼已惘然,徒叹劳燕东西分,(君却惟愿,人生若只不曾见) RollingintheDeep (Tears are gonna fall, rollinginthedeep)泪浸双眸,情葬深冢忘前尘。Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)心结蒲苇,争料玉勒雕鞍尽日春。 And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rollinginthedeep)泪眼涔涔,自此山长水远毋相闻。。。 Baby I have no story to be told,无可奉告,万语千言已道尽。 But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.但闻一事,欲将万针穿负心。Think of me inthe depths of your despair.将我念及,怨深恨重无觅寻。 Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared. 兀自安身,吾庐自当无故人。 The scars of your love, remind you of us.昔日遗恋,总将旧梦忆残尘。They keep me thinking that we almost had it all一步之遥,只差毫厘难结襟。 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless往者难谏,犹魂牵梦萦令智昏。 I can't help feeling... 情愫难禁,伴离合悲欢抚凤琴。。。We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)...比翼已惘然,徒叹劳燕东西分,(君却惟愿,人生若只不曾见) RollingintheDeep(Tears are gonna fall, rollinginthedeep)泪浸双眸,情葬深冢忘前尘。 Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)心结蒲苇,争料玉勒雕鞍尽日春。 And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rollinginthedeep)泪眼涔涔,自此山长水远毋相闻。。Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)既开闼阍,绝汝薄幸于我心。 Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)细数福恩,趋步相向得所寻。 Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)敛我伤悲,摒卸陋裳换玉锦。 And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow. 自食其果,终将受谴偿孽因。第二首是阿呆的《Set Fire to the Rain》我找到的是贴吧网友@生于翡玉 的翻译:Set Fire To The Rain-Adele 雨中纵火-Adele I let it fall, my heart 我心坠落And as it fell, you rose to claim it 君愿采撷It was dark and I was over 我心将殁 暗黑寂灭 Until you kissed my lips and you saved me 君吻定情 赎我于斯 My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak 手曾遒劲 然双膝殇 To stand in your arms without falling to your feet 力有未逮 匍匐膜拜 But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew 而君讳莫 All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true 不啻欺我And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win 胜者独断 挣扎枉然But I set fire to the rain 雨中纵火 Watched it pour as I touched your face 回忆滂沱 Well, it burned while I cried 泪雨崩摧 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name失声以对 When laying with you I could stay there 执子之手 Close my eyes, feel you here forever 愿不复醒You and me together, nothing is better 共苦同甘 尽在不言I set fire to the rain 雨中纵火 And I threw us into the flames 无人生还 Well, I felt something die 雨中余烬 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time,最后致意(RP地用了两部侦探小说的名字 )Sometimes I wake up by the door 醒时迷蒙 And heard you calling, must be waiting for you 但闻君声 Even that when we're already over 天涯东西I can't help myself from looking for you心犹念君Oh, no 呜呼何哉 Let it burn, oh 顺其自然--------其实第二首歌的翻译,更加典型。英文歌曲到了中国网友手中,很多地方要翻译成文言文是很困难的,所以你看其实第二首翻译中间 其实根本不是文言文而是现代的文字用法了。如果都要翻译成古文,一般按意思相近的方向翻(意译)。这也是我其实不太赞成有些英文歌翻译成文言文的原因,因为有时候,看上去很美的歌词,实际上对比原版英文,是看得出有些牵强附会的。其实很多字幕组的早就有了翻译中间穿插古文的习惯,一方面是更加接地气。一方面是很多英文才能表达的神韵用古文的神韵去弥补。
QQ音乐推出过将歌词翻译成古风文的功能(我不知道现在还有没有,最近没看到),于是我果断关闭了QQ音乐的翻译功能 。说实话我看了真不爽。当我听着灵魂乐流行乐乃至摇滚电音的时候,屏幕上出现了这种中国风歌词……感觉总是格格不入(幸亏残死黑金听的人不多也没人去翻译233)。对, 它只是中国风歌词。虽然我没有多少文学功底,但我知道这种古风绝对算不上文言文。所以请不要将它称作文言文。而对于怎么听英文歌,我还是以为听歌看英文歌词比较好。当初听到Don't forget me,I beg的时候确实被打动到了,但是看着题主给的翻译过来的歌词的话着实没有这种感觉。记得前段时间有一个询问优美英语歌词的问题,如果感兴趣题主大可看一下,请恕手机党无力233。如果题主还是更喜欢中国风版本的话,题主大可以去找玩古风的朋友(虽然我是不太喜欢古风的)。如果他英语功底不好,那也可以给他一份翻译的尽量符合原文的白话歌词然后让他翻译成古风就行了。当然这也会跟翻译者古风水平有关系,弄不好胡乱堆叠古诗词意象,胡乱用古诗词句会使得翻译结果令人失望。
1、Scarborough Fair斯卡布罗集市Simon & Garfunkel译者:莲波问尔所之,是否如适 Are you going to Scarborough Fair蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 Remember me to one who lives there伊人曾在,与我相知 She once was a true love of mine嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 Tell her to make me a cambric shirt蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme勿用针剪,无隙无疵 Without no seams nor needle work伊人何在,慰我相思 Then she will be a true love of mine伴唱:彼山之阴,深林荒址 On the side of hill in the deep forest green冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 Tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown雪覆四野,高山迟滞 Blankets and bed clothers the child of maintain眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call嘱彼佳人,营我家室 Tell her to find me an acre of land蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme良田所修,大海之坻 Between the salt water and the sea strand伊人应在,任我相视 Then she will be a true love of mine伴唱:彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 On the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves涤彼孤冢,珠泪渐渍 Washes the grave with slivery tears昔我长剑,日日拂拭 A soldier cleans and polishes a gun寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call嘱彼佳人,收我秋实 Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme敛之集之,勿弃勿失 And gather it all in a bunch of heather伊人犹在,唯我相誓 Then she will be a ture love of mine伴唱:烽火印啸,浴血之师 War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions将帅有令,勤王之事 Generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause争斗缘何,久忘其旨 They have long ago forg oten痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call2、1968年奥斯卡特级经典电影《毕业生》的主题歌《寂静之声》,聊以古文译之:《寂静之声》旋律飘缓低迷,歌词充满了一种幻觉般的意境。细细听来,仿佛在诉说着年轻无助的一种宣泄。眼前似乎看到一个懵懂无知的女孩,独自一人行走在铺着鹅卵石的狭窄、清冷的小巷里,喧嚣的人群在她身后渐渐远去,前面是没有尽头的黑夜……译者:ZemeHello darkness, my old friend,寂静吾友,君可安然。I’ve come to talk with you again,又会君面,默语而谈。Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping,浮光掠影,清梦彷徨。And the vision that was planted in my brain ,Still remains幽幽往昔,慰我心房。Within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked alone寂静之声,孤独过往。Narrow streets of cobblestone, ‘Neath the halo of a street lamp,迢迢陋巷,回声辗转。I turned my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light薄襟何耐,子夜灯凉。That split the night,And touched the sound of silence.忧伤流布,寂寞声残。And in the naked light I saw,Ten thousand people, maybe more.忽而望之,灯下熙攘。People talking without speaking, People hearing without listening,无声而言,无事而忙。People writing songs that voices never share ,And no one dare Disturb the sound of silence.妙音难享,曲成即藏。“Fools” said I, “You do not know Silence like a cancer grows.愚者何知,寂静如伤。hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you.”且相携手,听我衷肠。But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence寂静雨珠,连落难断。And the people bowed and prayed ,To the neon god they made.造神祈祷,正经虔然。And the sign flashed out its warning, In the words that it was forming.警语宣诫,且莫失忘。And the sign said, “The words of the prophetsare written on the subway wallsAnd tenement halls.”万千心语,谁知其详?And whisper’d in the sounds of silence.In the sounds of silenceIn the sounds of silence唯尔寂静,轻声永传。3、这首歌可以说是Eagles在最佳状态、最佳组合之下完成的一首旷世之作,是充满诡异、动人旋律的钻石级金曲。单看歌词,寥寥数笔,便几乎把上世纪70年代所有的忧伤与迷惘卷携殆尽。这首 《加州旅馆》 在1977年连续8周获得排行榜冠军的位置,歌曲特殊之处在于Don Felder与Joe Walsh弹奏的双吉他效果。在《滚石》评出的最伟大的100首英文歌曲中名列第十一。译者:ZemeOn a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair子夜荒原,风啸吾鬓.Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air燥风鼓涌,气蒸腾迷.Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light引首彼方,灯火豆荧.My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim昏弱已极,抬眼欲迷.I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway渴求投栖,忽见娉婷.I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, “This could be Heaven or this could be Hell”恍惚存疑,未知何地?Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way烛炬微燃,示吾前行.There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say…骤闻歌泣,侧耳倾听.“Welcome to the Hotel California幸哉行者,至此仙境.Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face福地洞天,妙颜清丽.Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California客舍俨然,轩室无尽.Any time of year, you can find it here ”何时来此,永可欢愉.Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends伊人心深,曲丝琉璃.She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends宝鞍良驹,少年如云.How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.庭院蹁跹,蜜汗甜雨.Some dance to remember, some dance to forget或舞为忘,或舞为忆.So I called up the Captain, “Please bring me my wine” He said, ‘We haven’t had that spirit here since 1969′唤仆取酒,答已久磬.And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night远歌遥吟,震耳惊心.Just to hear them say…幽幽一曲,行者何幸!“Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place,Such a lovely face福地洞天,妙颜清丽.They livin’ it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise, bring your alibis”沉醉纵乐, 何顾德行.Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice粉冰沉醴,玉镜莹莹.And she said ‘We are all just prisoners here, of our own device’吾辈为囚,臣服诸欲.And in the master’s chambers, They gathered for the feast堂室辉煌,开宴相聚.They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can’t kill the beast剑影刀光,狂舞无益.Last thing I remember, I was running for the door I had to find the passage back to the place I was before惊惶疾奔,逃寻归径.Relax,’ said the night-man,侍者低语,佳客莫惊,” We are programmed to receive.吾等相守,永来伺宾.You can checkout any time you like,君既来此,莫思相离.but you can never leave!”告别无期,在此心狱
噗,那是文言美,是译者的功力使然,最炫民族风译成英文,再请文言文大师译回来,肯定也是美不胜收。
I See Fire吾见烈焰译者:LuinrandrOh, misty eye of the mountain below群山之下,迷雾之眼Keep careful watch of my brother's souls悉心哨卫,吾等魂灵And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke烈焰浓烟,蔽日之时Keep watching over Durin's sons护佑吾等,杜林子孙If this is to end in fire今之所欣,若为焦土Then we shall all burn together生死契阔,与汝同焚Watch the flames climb high into the night望火舌熊熊,吞噬长夜Calling out father, stand by and we will唤吾先祖,与汝并肩Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side望漫山遍野,尽绽红莲And if we should die tonight今夜之别,若为永诀Then we should all die together生死契阔,与汝同穴Raise a glass of wine for the last time举杯共饮,盛筵难再Calling out father, prepare as we will唤吾先祖,与汝待旦Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side望漫山遍野,尽绽红莲Desolation comes upon the sky望凄然萧索,苍穹显现Now I see fire, inside the mountain吾见烈焰,坳中熊熊I see fire, burning the trees吾见烈焰,席卷山林And I see fire, hollowing souls吾见烈焰,灼魂蚀魄I see fire, blood in the breeze吾见烈焰,如风饮血And I hope that you'll remember me祈望汝等,铭记吾名Oh, should my people fallThen surely I'll do the same袍泽前仆,吾将后继Confined in mountain hallsWe got too close to the flame屹立石厅,独当烈焰Calling out father hold fast and we will唤吾先祖,与汝坚守Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side望漫山遍野,尽绽红莲Desolation comes upon the sky望凄然萧索,苍穹显现Now I see fire, inside the mountain吾见烈焰,坳中熊熊I see fire, burning the trees吾见烈焰,席卷山林And I see fire, hollowing souls吾见烈焰,灼魂蚀魄I see fire, blood in the breeze吾见烈焰,如风饮血And I hope that you'll remember me祈望汝等,铭记吾名And if the night is burningI will cover my eyes火海燎长夜,吾自遮双眼For if the dark returns thenMy brothers will die黑暗归厅堂,袍泽皆黄泉And as the sky's falling downIt crashed into this lonely town苍穹终崩坍,孤镇倾残垣And with that shadow upon the groundI hear my people screaming out阴影遮四野,哀号遍焦原Now I see fire, inside the mountain吾见烈焰,坳中熊熊I see fire, burning the trees吾见烈焰,席卷山林And I see fire, hollowing souls吾见烈焰,灼魂蚀魄I see fire, blood in the breeze吾见烈焰,如风饮血I see fire, oh you know I saw a city burning吾见烈焰,掠地焚城灼吾目I see fire, feel the heat upon my skin吾见烈焰,火舌炙炙噬吾肤And I see fire吾见烈焰And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side吾见烈焰,漫山遍野绽红莲
If you were the Mona Lisa卿若孟氏女You’d be hanging in the Louvre悬于卢浮宫Everyone would come to see you袅娜播遐迩 You’d be impossible to move 奈何禁锢中It seems to me is what you are以我哀哀意A rare and priceless work of art 以怜纤纤卿Stay behind your velvet rope 哀而誓不弃But I will not renounce all hope 怜卿缚锦绳And I’m right by your side 发愿毋相离Like a thief in the night 夜阑玉堂中I stand in front of a masterpiece 负手双泪凝And I can’t tell you why 惊觉何至此It hurts so much 伤心本关情To be in love with the masterpiece 朝慕玼玉人‘Cause after all 暮镌不渝诚Nothing’s indestructibleFrom the moment I first saw you 忽见邦之媛All the darkness turned to light 吾生灿若星An impressionistic painting 委佗清扬貌Tiny particles of light 此瞬入画中It seems to me is what you’re like 知子莫若我The “look but please don’t touch me” type 怜子如水清And honestly it can’t be fun 孤高多怀苦To always be the chosen one 拘抑难寄性And I’m right by your side 我愿长居此Like a thief in the night 夜夜诉衷情I stand in front of a masterpiece 诸天星祁祁And I can’t tell you why 以喻我耿耿It hurts so much 对面意难诉To be in love with a masterpiece 不语竟传情‘Cause after allNothing’s indestructible 恋恋誓不改Nothing’s indestructible 以和关关声Nothing’s indestructible 恋恋誓不改Nothing’s indestructible 以和关关声And I’m right by your side 伏惟祈长伴Like a thief in the night 暮色染东墙I stand in front of a masterpiece 梦笔不可诉And I can’t tell you why 我意何惶惶It hurts so much 反侧难入寐To be in love with a masterpiece 心思之如狂And I’m right by your side 再拜祷相随Life a thief in the night 夜兴如雅贼I stand in front of a masterpiece 于嗟传世作And I can’t tell you why 辱于竖子辈It hurts so much 怜惜寂寥意to be in love with a masterpiece 按剑意垂垂‘Cause after all 何妨随我去Nothing’s indestructible 不负传世美‘Cause after all 何妨随我去Nothing’s indestructible 不负传世美————Madonna - 《Masterpiece》I heard, that you settled down.  闻君好事近,红袖夜添香。  That you, found a girl and you married now.  比翼结连理  I heard that your dreams came true.  鸳梦终得偿  Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.  解语知君意,斥女少琳琅。  Old friend, why are you so shy?  萧郎本知交,缘何意张皇?  It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.  莲子清如水,欲盖反弥彰。  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  不速非我愿  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  奈何心所向  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  不为求故剑  That for me, it isn't over.  非存万一想  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  勿以妾为念 他日有檀郎  似君温润玉 似君辟芷香  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  茕茕祈天祚,愿君得安康  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  贱妾无他想,惟愿勿相忘。  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  言犹在耳畔,尽日不能忘:良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。  You know, how the time flies.  红颜弹指老  Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  依稀忆华芳  We were born and raised in a summer haze.  卿卿起夏岚   Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  晏晏有辉煌  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  不速非我愿  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  奈何心所向  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  不为求故剑   That for me, it isn't over.  非存万一想  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  勿以妾为念 他日有檀郎  似君温润玉 似君辟芷香  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  茕茕祈天祚,佑君得安康  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  贱妾无他想,惟愿勿相忘。  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  言犹在耳畔,尽日不能忘:良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。  Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  不意与君别,吾生黯无光。  Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.  长叹忆当初,遗恨失君望  Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  齑辛臼可辨,心苦谁共尝?  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  勿以妾为念 他日有檀郎  似君温润玉 似君辟芷香  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  茕茕祈天祚,佑君得安康  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  贱妾无他想,惟愿勿相忘。  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  言犹在耳畔,尽日不能忘:良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  勿以妾为念 他日有檀郎  似君温润玉 似君辟芷香  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  茕茕祈天祚,佑君得安康  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  贱妾无他想,惟愿勿相忘。  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  言犹在耳畔,尽日不能忘:良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.良缘隽且永,苦情痛逾伤。
Let it go The snow glows white on the mountain tonight 霜辄夜白,日暮尽苍生远。Not a footprint to be seen 独游偶影江水寒。A kingdom of isolation 山门内外蜃城孑然。And it looks like I'm the queen 王于冰雪定萧山。The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside 风掣千刃,寒啸千载,慰我心安。Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried 身得托沧海,血以荐轩辕。Don't let them in, don't let them see 勿近勿探,阴翳犹在。Be the good girl you always have to be 纲礼持之,也堪念存心善。Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know 昨日无常,今时无往,Well, now they know 然,尽矣说。Let it go, let it go 我如风,任去留。Can't hold it back anymore 休将鸿鹄比伏囚。Let it go, let it go 我如虹,任天阔。Turn aw 且听狂澜度三秋。I don't care what they're going to say 毋言多,不敢同苟合。Let the storm rage on 一霰风摊破。The cold never bothered me anyway 唯我,敢挑只身赴寒流。It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small 啼笑远烟皆邈末,屋舍俨若蚁蝼。And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all 时维往矣不胜惶恐,今非彼可制我。It's time to see what I can do. 适于旦夕,何以为兮。To test the limits and break through 假我之力,惊刹天地。No right, no wrong, no rules for me 谁是谁非,方圆无稽。I'm free 肆意行。Let it go, let it go 我如风,任去留。I am one with the wind and sky 浩荡中天气无咎。Let it go, let it go 我如虹,任天阔。You'll never see me cry 初晴乍逢霁雨后。Here I stand and here I'll stay 驾寒宫,划地为楼,Let the storm rage on 不惧风萧索。My power flurries through the air into the ground 力拔千钧气贯地,聚息摄魄冰。My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around 灵动珠齑腾霜起,重于游丝轻于絮。And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast 花晶盘郁撷绮思,玉宇观飞惊。I'm never going back, the past is in the past 过眼翻覆往昔,何必执于归去。Let it go, let it go 我如风,任去留。And I'll rise like the break of dawn 愿化羲和驱夜魔。Let it go, let it go 我如虹,任天阔。That perfect girl is gone 无暇过隙便无踪。Here I stand in the light of day 驾寒宫,向阳高耸。Let the storm rage on 一霰风摊破。The cold never bothered me anyway 唯我,敢挑只身赴寒流。————————————————————————————我只是百度的搬运工~
young and beautiful
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 杜里油价 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信