英语作文大全业

初二英语作文教程汇总和最近更新
  Dumpling is a traditional Chinese food. On the lunar New Year' s Day, most families make a lot of delic...
  Although winter means cold weather, I love it all the same. I think winter is a beautiful season, especially...
  I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p....
  Students need enough sports and activities to do physical exercises and relax, but in some schools they are ...
There is a saying said that don't give up forever.When I was a child,my teachers often told that don't ...
Of all the subjects, I like Chinese best because I have a good Chinese teacher. Though she has been teaching u...
Chinese Lunar New Year,or Spring Festival falls on January 1st according to the lunar calendar,usually around the...
Last Monday,we had a school meeting and our headmaster spoke highly of a kind boy,whose name is LiHua.The boy i...
  Everybody has a best friend that they can share everything with.I also have a best friend.We met in school,a...
  With the improvement of people&s material conditions, people have higher demands for living quality. Peopl...
  I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and ...
  I remember my brother as a sweet baby, bringing much fun and delight to the family with his pleasant gabble...
  My English teacher, Mr. Jones, is a middle-aged man with thick glasses above his nose. We all like his clas...
  It was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in th...
  Hello, everyone, I&m Liu Dongdong. I&m a student. There are three people in my family&my father, ...
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语&||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&
2015中考英语作文-中考英语作文题目-中考英语作文范文-中考英语满分作文
考试吧雄鹰网校中考培训课程特价优惠班
共 158 条文章&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
&100条文章/页&&转到第页
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中九年级...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学数学系,新东方特聘数学讲师,主讲初中七年级...[]
在线名师:  
党会娥老师毕业于陕西渭南师范学院数学与应用数学专业,新东方优...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中八年级物...[]
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
Copyright & 2004-网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-报班咨询:400-888-3456
初一英语作文栏目将为大家提供最新最全的初一英语作文,初中英语作文,英语作文,更多英语作文尽在巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
十一月份,初三的同学们陆续迎来本学年第一学期的期中考试。这次考试之所以受到学校、学生和家长…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号这是篇非常好的英语作文范文,小荷作文网网友原创。
点击:328 评价:59
点击:196 评价:15
点击:231 评价:12
点击:198 评价:12
点击:78 评价:9
点击:216 评价:6
点击:143 评价:6
点击:224 评价:4
最近登陆的会员
你是从哪儿得知本站的?
门户网站的搜索引擎
google或百度引擎
别的网站上的链接发表日期:
I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task,...
发表日期:
As the development of the society, people want to conquer the environment, they use the high technology to change the environment,...
发表日期:
The Asian game is held in Korea, all the best players in Asia are competing for the honor, every day, we can see many excellent matches. I like to see swimming match so much, ...
发表日期:
Last night, I watched a movie, it is about two teenagers, they have cancer, but the boy is positive about life while the girl is negative about life. ...
发表日期:
When I went to school two years ago, I felt so nervous, at that time, it was the first time for me to go to school, before, I never left my parents. Around me,...
发表日期:
I have learned English for many years, but I don&t have a chance to speak foreigners before, last week, I happened to encounter a foreigner, I felt so excited, ...
发表日期:
With the popularity of Internet, cyber crimes are a serious problem, people&s computer will be easily attacked, because cyber criminals are everywhere on the Internet....
发表日期:
When the school begins, students need to start their new semester, the first thing they do is to buy the text books, most students will buy the new books,...
发表日期:
Nowadays, as people&s live standard is much better than before, people no longer struggle for hunger, but the new problem comes. Many people suffer from sub-health, ...
发表日期:
When my teachers have class, they will make the comment of the exams, then they give the answers according to the reference book,...
发表日期:
Nowadays, people pay great attention to the healthy diet, they want to keep healthy and can do a lot of things. Green food has become more and more people&s choice,...
发表日期:
When I see the TV series, the image of good person is to keep silence all the time, so that they won&t get into the trouble or cause problem. ...
发表日期:
I love to see the TV show about choosing the people in singing, many years ago, when I was in high school, I would open the TV and saw the live show, many young girls were singing to fulfill their dreams, I liked to see their trying....
发表日期:
Today, when I went home after school, I saw the delicious snack, so I wanted to buy one of the snacks, then I could not find my wallet, I searched it many times, at last, ...
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信