money or presents怎么读作文

急求一篇英语作文,题目we should marry for money or love ,要求100-120字,原创,抄袭的不要,谢谢!_百度知道
急求一篇英语作文,题目we should marry for money or love ,要求100-120字,原创,抄袭的不要,谢谢!
截止期20102月25号
提问者采纳
Marry for money, or starve for love. If there is no between, what would be your choice? I sincerely believe that the great majority of people would choose the first, even though they might not admit it.
Welcome to the material world, where our happiness is usually attached to the fame and the fortune you could get. No one believe in happily-together-forever fairy like ending, and no one like to make sacrifice to the others. Instead, we rush in and out of the relationships or marriages for personal gains. And our greed needs for money could never been satisfied. Marriage, once the sacred proof of love and tenderness, now has become something could sell out for expedience. Here I am no intention of passing judgments, and certainly I am not entitled to. It’s a personal choice and the decision should be totally laid on the person concerned only.Here I just want to explain why I would rather starve for love than marry for money. Don’t get me wrong, I am certainly the one of the world lings. I need food, shelter, cloth and social contact. In short, money matters to me. But I believe with efforts I can build a warm home with my loved ones. My home might be humble and poor, but I am sure I could make it comfortable and cheerful as long as the family members are bounded together with love. Starve is just a temporary thing. After all, making a living is comparably easier, but making a life is another story. That’s why I don’t have the same confidence in marriage based on the personal gains. It might be a way to get rich, but certainly not an approach to the happiness. To have a big house, to have a luxury car, to have Chanel and Gooci, but no body appreciate. What’s the happy about that?I am cynical, and I believe marriage is a great demanding thing. It takes a lot of energy, time and intelligence to make it success. If it starts with being used as a tool, if doubts and personal spites have already infected the air of a home, what’s the chance we stood to work it out? To make it worse, in most cases such marriage can deprive you of the capability to be independent. One of my friends married to a most successful man, but she is not happy. It is true that women could tolerate a lot when she is afraid. She endures her husband’s indifferences and unfaithful, she bears her in-laws sneers and insults, and even the pregnancy was not a pleasant journey when their expectations for a boy weighed heavily on her. I asked her why not choose to end this marriage if she was so miserable about it. She told me because she was afraid. She got married rightly after she left school. She didn’t know how to make a living if she left her husband. Besides, she got used to the prosperous life she is leading now, how could she keep the same quality of life on her own? She is left stricken in the marriage with self-doubts. And it’s not a unique case. Some would say that love can’t last forever. Passion would pass, and fire would go out. Sooner or later the marriage would go stale. Perhaps it is true. But sympathy, tenderness and confidence can flourish from love. It saws the seeds of happiness in our heart. As long as we make efforts, it would grow up into the tree. And the fire could be rekindled. So that’s my choice: Marry for love not for money. A marriage without love is no more a marriage than a body without soul is a man. As long as two of us are bound together with affec we would find our home the most cheeriest place in the world.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁批改网四六级活动,您的学号(2-6)被占用,在老师作业中显示名字为:李钧卓,点击这里班级学号
Save Money or Borrow Money
In our daily life, different people hold the different opinions on whether they should save money or borrow money. The reason for their views are various from person to person. As for some people, they like saving money because of their poor family and don't want to increase the load of their parents while some people do this simply out of their good habit. They may be supposed to donate the saving money to those who needs help like the poor children in the distant mountainous region. However, some people are keen on borrowing money especially in the current society for the reason that they may show great interest in the goods but have not enough money in a short period, but at the same time, they believe they have the ability to pay off their debts in a not future. As far as I am concerned, I am more favor of the front people's method of work for I think saving money is a good virtue. What's more, future is still a mystery world that we can't be predicted accurately, so it is better for us not to depend on the future badly!
批改提示(15)
低频警示(8)
学习提示(7)
动词错误(1)
介词错误(1)
排名:共8篇,本文排名4,最高分88,最低分62.5
教师点评:本文作者在开头使用了比较经典的四六级句型,从而引出自己要讨论的问题非常好,美中不足的是跟下文的过度不够好,还好第二段跟第三段在阐述论证的时候比较充分。本文给我们的启示是:大家拿到任务时一定要先研究它,看看自己可以从哪一个方面入手,确立中心论点。
类型维度测量值参考范围
形符数213 195~230
字数194 166~208
类符数113 93~115
平均词长4.24 4.23~4.97
平均词长标准差2.03 2.19~2.62
高频词汇占比82% 77%~86%
学术词汇占比4% 2%~7%
超纲词汇占比6% 3%~8%
篇章连词15 8~14
动词短语15 7~17
平均每段句数1.75 2.49~5.52
平均每段词数53.25 36.91~89.70
首段词数占比15% 12%~43%
尾段词数占比29% 6%~40%
首段句数占比29%11%~44%
尾段句数占比29% 8%~41%
句子数7 11~17
平均句长30 13~20
最长句词数58 21~37
最短句词数12 4~10
1~9词句子占比0% 5%~32%
10~19词句子占比14% 39%~70%
20~29词句子占比42% 6%~36%
残句数0 0~1
病句数1 0~3
从句总数9 9~17
从句类型5 4~6
不定式2 1~5
现在分词1 0~4
过去分词0 0~1
主语从句2 0~2
补语从句2 1~5
wh-从句2 0~4
关系从句0 0~3
连词4% 3%~6%
名词19% 17%~24%
动词17% 16%~22%
副词5% 5%~8%
形容词24% 15%~20%
介词14% 8%~12%
代词9% 6%~12%
标点7% 10%~14%
按 句 点 评
In our daily life, different people hold the different opinions on whether they should save money or borrow money.
[教师点评] the :
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 hold...opinion 在教材中出现过
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 save...money 在教材中出现过
[学习提示] 易混词汇: lend, borrow, loan 均含“借”之意。注意的区别。&&
[批改提示] 注意区别。&&
[批改提示] people表示“人,民族”。查看与的区别。&&
The reason for their views are various from person to person.
[教师点评]
[动词错误] 主谓不一致,请检查The reason for their views are,动词建议用第三人称单数。&&
[介词错误] 请检查are various from,介词错误。&&
[低频警示] various from person to person 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[低频警示] the reason for their views 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[学习提示] 易混词汇: different, various, diverse 均含“不同的”之意。&&
As for some people, they like saving money because of their poor family and don't want to increase the load of their parents while some people do this simply out of their good habit.
[低频警示] the load of their parents 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[低频警示] their good habit 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 increase...load 在教材中出现过
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 save...money 在教材中出现过
[学习提示] 易混词汇: due to, owing to, because of, thanks to 均表示“由于”之意。&&
They may be supposed to donate the saving money to those who needs help like the poor children in the distant mountainous region.
[教师点评] needs :
[低频警示] the distant mountainous region 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[学习提示] 易混词汇: baby, child, infant, youngster 均有“孩子”之意。&&
[低频警示] suppose donate 在英语本族语中很少使用&&
[批改提示] help近义表达有support/ assist/ aid&&
[批改提示] 注意区别。&&
However, some people are keen on borrowing money especially in the current society for the reason that they may show great interest in the goods but have not enough money in a short period, but at the same time, they believe they have the ability to pay off their debts in a not future.
[教师点评] have not
don't have
[教师点评] a not :
[低频警示] the current society for 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[低频警示] great interest in the goods 在语料库中无此用法,疑似&&
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 have...ability 在教材中出现过
[搭配统计] 动名搭配 have...money 在教材中出现过
[学习提示] 易混词汇: ability, capacity, capability, genius, talent, competence, faculty, gift, aptitude 均可表示人的“能力,才能”之意。&&
As far as I am concerned, I am more favor of the front people's method of work for I think saving money is a good virtue.
[教师点评] more :
[学习提示] 易混词汇: manner, method, way, mode, fashion, means, approach 均含“方法,方式”之意。&&
[批改提示] people表示“人,民族”。查看与的区别。&&
What's more, future is still a mystery world that we can't be predicted accurately, so it is better for us not to depend on the future badly!
[教师点评]
world that we can't be predicted accurately :
which cannot be predicted accurately
[学习提示] 易混词汇: depend, rely 后跟on(upon),均有“依赖,依靠”之意。&&
[其他] what's more意思是另外,而且…,是四六级经典补充类词组。&&高中英语作文例文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
15页免费15页免费10页免费3页免费8页1下载券4页免费8页免费17页免费5页免费11页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页1下载券12页免费3页1下载券17页1下载券8页1下载券
高中英语作文例文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: