待我空虚我寂寞我冻空虚冷之时尔等谁来陪我,英文翻译

英语学习   
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
该问题被阅读过 3997 次&&&
我不知道他们给了我多少日子;但我的手确乎是渐渐空虚了。在默默里算着,八千多日子已经从我手中溜去;
十级 部门主管译翻天编辑2625天前
I don't know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more thaneight thousand days have already slid away from me.
十级 部门主管译翻天编辑2625天前
I don't know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more thaneight thousand days have already slid away from me.参考: 书籍
由没有声音,也没有影子联想到的词语无什么无什么、不什么不什么“
&&来自手机
我能翻得更好,我来补充 &
我来补充:
参考资料:
翻译:&(3个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)精神空虚 [jing shen kong xu,]
英语字典:(jing,) 
(kong,kong,) 
jing shen kong xu1.to b to be spiritually empty时不我待的海词问答与网友补充:
时不我待的相关资料:
时不我待&:&врéмя не ж ...
在&&中查看更多...
时不我待&:&Time and t ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
【反义词】
相关词典网站:求待我长发及腰原诗的英文翻译_百度知道
求待我长发及腰原诗的英文翻译
待我长发及腰,将军归来可好?此身君子意逍遥,怎料山河萧萧。天光乍破遇,暮雪白头老。寒剑默听奔雷,长枪独守空壕。醉卧沙场君莫笑,一夜吹彻画角。江南晚来客,红绳结发梢。 回信:待卿长发及腰,我必凯旋回朝。昔日纵马任逍遥,俱是少年英豪。东都霞色好,西湖烟波渺。执枪血战八方,誓守山河多娇。应有得胜归来日,与卿共度良宵。盼携手终老,愿与子同袍。
提问者采纳
待我长发及腰,将军归来可好?此身君子意逍遥,怎料山河萧萧。天光乍破遇,暮雪白头老。寒剑默听奔雷,长枪独守空壕。醉卧沙场君莫笑,一夜吹彻画角。江南晚来客,红绳结发梢。Till my hair to waist drips thou would come back, my lord? Every time I rush to thine arms only to find distance doth us apart. We met at dawn and we pledged eternity. Blazing in the thunder is thine sword, guarding the trench is thine spear! Laugh him not if he is tipsy on the theatre for horns have been sounded and tears have been summoned. A friend comes from south in night, bringing me a lock of tenderness in red.
待卿长发及腰,我必凯旋回朝。昔日纵马任逍遥,俱是少年英豪。东都霞色好,西湖烟波渺。执枪血战八方,誓守山河多娇。应有得胜归来日,与卿共度良宵。盼携手终老,愿与子同袍。Till thine hair to waist drips, I would have returned in triumph, my lady! Remember the old days of ga young vigilantes, thou and I.We indulged i we adventured into mist of the west. Spear in hand and armors in blood, I pledge life to this land beneath.Victory is the day we having the night together. May we share eternity and may we share souls alike.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:有搞一夜情的吗,寂寞空虚冷啊,是什么意思?
有搞一夜情的吗,寂寞空虚冷啊,
问题补充:
Engage in one-night stand, lonely emptiness cold