lilethis is mey desk mate.she sits b什么me

Download Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela
Information
Our latest release is Linux Mint 17.2, codename "Rafaela".
Choose your favorite edition below. If you're not sure which one is right for you, "Cinnamon 64-bit edition" is the most popular.
Download links
EditionMultimedia support *
CinnamonAn edition featuring the
desktopYes
MATEAn edition featuring the
desktopYes
* Missing codecs and extra applications can be installed with a simple click of the mouse.英语作文我的同桌_百度知道
英语作文我的同桌
在空余时间。她是如此可爱的女孩;s shorter than me, big mouth. She&#39,小鼻子,我喜欢和她说话分享她的想法,我的头发比她短,有时我们一起玩,她比我矮. Sm thinner than her.with her and writes down what she sees and hears,她喜欢把一本书, we play games together,她很喜欢跳舞. She likes dancing very much。这就是我的同桌. My hair is shorter than her. She has long hair. Now she is chairman of the Student Union in our school, she&#39. She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent,我们都喜欢做游戏. We both like playing games。她给我们的印象是她的能力来表达她的想法是很出色的,一张大嘴。当她十二岁的时候.
珍妮是我的同桌, she likes to carry a book .This is my deskmate。现在她是学生会主席在我们学校上学。她是一个很勤奋的女孩,她赢得了第一个在全市的诗歌朗诵比赛.
我的同桌莹莹是我的同桌. I&#39. Is such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas. She is a hard-working girl。她有长长的头发, she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. When she was twelve years old, a small nose.
My deskmate
Jenny is my desk-她写下她所看到和听到的,我比她瘦.
My deskmate
Ying Ying is my deskmate1。2
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
my deskmate
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询